NCIS

Last Man Standing

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Sep 23, 2008 on CBS

• Ziva returns home to NCIS

In this episode of NCIS the following happens. We pick up a couple of months after the end of season 5, when everyone was redeployed. The team are called in when the body of a Petty Officer is discovered. From Abby we learn that it has been 126 days since we last saw Ziva, Tony & McGee. Abby begs Gibbs to bring the old team back. We learn that the Petty Officer, worked with a victim who was killed in a bombing in Morocco. Here the team learn that Ziva was also hurt in the attack. Gibbs orders his new B team to find Ziva. Gibbs goes to see McGee to see if he has heard from Ziva. Then as if by magic they get a phone call from Ziva. We learn that the team was broken up because a NCIS agent was black mailing the Petty Officer, who was found this morning. Gibbs is asks to find out which of the 3 new members of his B team is betraying their country. Gibbs and the Director ask Jimmy about his relationship with Agent Lee. Agent Lee and another Agent go to building 3 and has entered the computer achieves of building 3. Agent Lee is being attacked by the other Agent. She calls Gibbs who is quick to arrive on scene when he can hear gun shots. As they enter they find Lee holding a gun and the other Agent dead. Ziva is transferred back to NCIS as is McGee. Agent Lee packs up her belongings and leaves the building. She gets a message on her phone saying, do they suspect. She then has flash backs of all the murders she as committed including the Petty Officer. She sends a message back simply saying no.
CBS