NCIS

Legend, Part I

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Apr 28, 2009 on CBS

• B Team

I knew they were kicking around a spin off and I was intrigued when they got Chris O'Donnell and LL Cool J, even more so when Louise Lombard formerly of CSI joined up. I appreciated the fact of which it started as a normal episode with a case but shortly discovering that Gibbs and the crew were going to be bumping heads with another NCIS team out of Los Angeles. As Ziva's "secret" started unfolding my curiosity spiked and my mind started racing as to the possibilities. I appreciated tension aspects between Ziva and Tony as well as Macy and Gibbs. I really loved the fact that the team in Los Angeles had previous connections to Gibbs, making him even more mysterious. Overall, I'm actually really looking forward to the spin-off and see where it goes, if it's like it's parent it will be a not miss for me. One of the things I love about Abby and Gibbs is that their relationship is never been defined. It doesn't need to be and tonight's a perfect example of why they just are. Tim's Christmas list is going to be an expensive one but a neat one. Tony maybe annoying but he's good at what he does, very good.