NCIS

Once a Crook

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Oct 22, 2013 on CBS

7.4
  • What the hell was this episode about?

What the hell was this episode about?
  • Not again

Again an episode without any common sence. Abbey behave again like an idiot and Dinozzo? To much credit for this bad agent.
  • Good episode

So, did anyone notice that the new girl, Delilah looks exactly like Kate from the first seasons. It wold be interesting if they kept her as Ziva's replacement.
  • Once a Crook

Yet another episode with heavy flashback importance, and it turned out to be another strong episode for NCIS. There were some shaky moments, Anton was a bit of an annoying character, but it was still a wise decision to focus an episode on DiNozzo.
  • Great

Best show ever...
  • Pretty good!

This was an interestin Dinozzo-centred epiosde, still in the aftermath of Ziva's departure, with the case connected to events from 15 years ago.

I'm enjoying the rotation of female agents until the regular comes in. This Delilah character didn't play a prticularly significant role, but Abby's reactions towards her were hilarious and worth it! I really enjoyed Abby in this episode!

Overall, very good storyline. Perhaps a fraction back from last week's amazing episode, but not a bad episode at all! Looking forward to more!
  • Okay ep

It was an alright episode. After the high drama of the last two episodes it was a bit slower paced. On the other hand I liked seeing Tony in his cop uniform and learning a bit about his background. I loved the return of Delilah and her bonding with Abby. In the first episode she kind of looked like Kate, not so much anymore. To address the elephant in the room, that is Ziva, of course missed her but as I've mentioned before as each new episode without her comes along it seems easier and easier to watch without her.
  • NCIS.

I thought both storylines would be connected, Tony's old case from 15 years ago when he was a cop and the murder of Petty Officer Andrew Wells today. So all along it was Milo Rankoff who murdered Wells. During this episode her name wasn't mentioned, but we all know who they were talking about, ( Ziva David ). If what I read is true that Emily Wickersham is about to become part of NCIS to fill Cote de Pablo's place as a member of the team, I am not so happy about this, No One Can Ever Replace Cote, but I am willing to see how she makes her entrance into this show (a lot of people will not like her). I do know of her from "The Bridge US". But I Will Stay Loyal To NCIS. Fantastic Episode Again CBS.