NCIS

Restless

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Sep 27, 2011 on CBS

• So good. A very organic, positive awesome 2nd episode to the season.

I finished watching this episode excited, and loving NCIS so much. The last seaosn or two I've gotten a little disillusioned but if episodes like this start coming again, I'll never stop watching NCIS. It reminded me a lot of say... season 2 and 3.

Everyone on the team was nice this week. Not the scary nice-Gibbs way that everyone hates but the team pulled together and showed why NCIS is so popular, the humour and the enduring affection that is between the characters.

There was a good Tony side plot, that I feel really extended his character, and both McGee and Gibbs were very supportive of Tony this week, as well as Ziva with the gift. The final scene though with Gibbs and Tony, was spot on and I loved every second of it.

The McGee/Tony interaction was great. It wasn't as bromance as we sometimes see but it was very solid friendship which was perfect.

The case was great, i loved the no politics, that always makes the cases much more confusing and though this one had typical NCIS twists and turns, it was follow-able and the premise was incredibly interesting. I liked how it ended up having parallels to Tony's side plot.

Overall, I haven't been this excited for an episode of NCIS for awhile and I couldn't be happier about it. It was total quality. I can't wait for next week!