NCIS

gabfan31

NCIS Fan Reviews (1104)

• the blonde bimbo that wrecked season 11 of ncis

1.5
    we just bought ncis ,looking forward to sitting back and watching a few hours of a great show,got through the first few disc,s and then the blonde bimbo opened it,s mouth,well that was it watched 1 more disc and then turned it of and put it up for auction on ebay,,nerver before have i seen a show go from really good to complete crap so fast if season 12 ever comes out i will wait before i pre order it again if it was,nt for the first 2 disc,s it would,nt get a rateing,i hope the bimbo feels great about stuffing something GREAT,i guess that till the money from sales of ncis stop comeing in,that we will have to keep raging the bimbo,i thought that the customer [ or in this case the viewer] is always right,so maybe it going to take people changeing the channel to watch something else,i have and from what i hear season 12 aint any better,really how about getting a chimp added to the show,its has already begun to look like a circus might as well go all the way,
  • ncis episode dressed to kill

okay its been killing me. i feel like i have seen this before only with ziva. can someone please tell me if im going crazy or not!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Ellie is not Ziva!

Unfortunately we will probably have to live without Ziva in the show. Every actor has his/her carreer to follow and decisions to make. Many of us mourn Ziva's leaving. BUT> Ellie Bishop is absolutely not an interesting charachter in the team. The first few episodes looked promising, she playing a little genius performing helpful tricks, but with the time, she became a faint shadow. Of course, a second McGeek is not needed, so she has to fill in another special role, that she has not until now. Before she appeared, there was an episode with Jackie Geary playing Susan Polygraph Grady, and for some moments I thought: "This can become funny". But no, she left for another NCIS-Office. I am quite sure she could be better fit to the team than Bishop... What do you think?
  • Borin, love her

Keep her as much as you can. After missing Zeva, we need a strong woman again. She is so fun being like Gibs, Love her. More of her please.
  • The Best

So many seasons later and this show is still on point. Actors/characters come and go, but the show is true to itself. Forget the haters.
  • replace bishop NOW!

Look I died when Ziva left the show, but I thought well let the new person show us her best, well time is up! She just doesn't fit. I think Diane Neal would be PERFECT, and she's already on the show, in the Navy anyone agree? STEVE
  • Checkmate

Get rid of Bishop. If I have to see her "scrunched" up face I will scream. her character is coming off like she's smarter than everyone, even Gibbs seems to be stepping aside for her. PR can hype her all they want, it's not working. I would rather have no one, even another man would be better

• I Would Rather Watch Reruns!

Nobody and nothing got in my way of viewing Tuesday night Bishop girl. Gosh, she is awful.
  • Bishop is as dry as stale biscuits

Get her off before I stop watching this show permanently! Watching reruns are better than watching this lame character.
  • Whats happened to this show???

I have been a fan of this show from the beginning. Every season got better and better until Ziva left. For whatever reason she left, unfortunately the new girl Bishop doe's nothing for the show. I would have thought the obvious choice would have been Agent Abigail Borin, and if I remember, in one of the episodes, Gibbs asked her if she ever felt like a change in direction, but said she still had some more work to do before she would move on. In any of the episodes she was in, she held her own with the team and the banter between them was good and lively especially with tony. So I think it's about time someone took a serious look at where this show is going because if it continues on it's present course, the fans will just leave and the show will just die which would be a big shame as up until this point, it could still hold it's own compared with other top shows.
  • They should have stopped NCIS

at the end of Season 10. Now they give us a girl sitting on the floor and can't fire a gun, a terrible love interest, and have altered many of the main characters.
  • Please drop Bishop

Bishop just does not fit in on NCIS. Even a good husband character can't help her. She can't act even if the character was good, which it is not. I can't stand to watch her on the program, so I don't.
  • mourning for the old ncis

do whatever it takes, whatever it costs - GET ZIVA BACK or just show the old reruns. those are the only shows we watch now. thank goodness for the USA channel airing the old programs where the characters had personality and there was chemistry between them. what a shame that's all gone now.
  • All Dried Up

NCIS had a good thing but even before Ziva left, it was starting to dry up. The main problem I have with the show is that they have always concentrated too much on the same three characters. Tony, Ziva and Gibbs. When Ziva left, it left too big of a gaping hole in the character development. The story lines were too often weak. And the characters (middle aged) were too silly - Tony and Abby.

Gibbs barely did anything except grunt. Jimmy and McGee were under used. So when Ziva left, there was no reason to continue.
  • Bishop a no go

The new character of Bishop adds nothing to NCIS. All the other lead women in the show have had added significant contribution to the NCIS TEAM. Bishop is to young of a character to match strong characters of Gibbs, Tony, Tim, Ducky and Abby. In the most recent episode with Ducky in London, England, Bishop tagged along but was a distraction to a very moving relationship between Ducky and his almost young lover of many years ago. The strength of NCIS have been the relationships of the characters. (Tony and Ziva or Gibbs and Mike Franks for example). If a stronger character cannot be found right now then Bishop should go until that person is found.
  • wickersham a disaster

The producer or writer glasberg needs to get rid of this disaster of an actress. the show now lacks any cohesion. the characters now don't mesh. they make wickersham "the professional" putting her in interrogations and have mcgee witness her doing them. this show needs to REPLACE HER. i've been watching this show since its inception and now i can't stand it. can't stand to see how ineffective she or her acting is. GET RID OF HER. she doesn't fit in.
  • The Blonde...

I enjoyed Kate and Ziva but for the first time I saw Bishops acting and its horrible. She has no connection with the other cast, heck she doesnt fit in the surroundings I am so sad.. shes very dull and theres no real humor. She comes off as an unexperienced actress. I am all for female this point I am willing to go all males so I dont have to see take more Detective Palmer over her (I love him and Ducky together though). Anyways ncis can do better. This chick has no substance
  • BISHOP DRAB, NO BANTERING, ZIVA?

PLEASE BRING BACK ZIVA! I HAVE WATCHED SINCE DAY ONE, AND ZIVA WAS AWESOME! BISHOP,IS LIKE A SOCCER MOM AND I MISS THE CHEMISTRY WITH ZIVA. NO MORE CHEMISTRY TAKES SHOW DOWN.
  • BORING

and the boredom wonder if the harmon/glasberg team is actually cognizant of the fan base drying up? i know i read the polls. pretty sure you guys do also. do they? perhaps the h/g team is busy and over worked creating, empty,no action,boring story lines and plots. i don't know about you far in this season's baseball game, 2 strikes and 1 to go. what really scares me is the forthcoming 3rd episode (10/7). when i read it would be a ducky episode, i was elated! visions of the great acting david mccallum can achieve, came to mind. the heart attack scene on the beach (2012 season closing cliff hanger) comes to mind. this has potential! WOW! perhaps,finally, an episode with possibly some of the late and great ncis? please harmon/glassberg, don't screw this up.
  • worst casting decision ever! bishop has lowered fan watching!

worst casting decision ever! bishop has lowered fan watching! she has no chemistry w/staff. at least kate & ziva had depth to their characters. bishop is just a twit! u can post an article a day about why she is great! she is NOT great! she is horrible. her hideous dark eyebrows do more acting than a doorknob. i don't care for her quirks and i know it all attitude. even gibbs seems to step around her. get rid of her before she brings the show down. i still tape it but i don't sit and watch the tapes for weeks now and before i couldn't wait for the new episodes. even if ziva doesn't come back this idiot needs to be replaced. REPLACE BISHOP W/ ANNA BELKNAP WHO PLAYED LINDSAY ON CSI/NY. SHE WOULD BE A PERFECT FIT!

• Keeps on being great!

Such a great show with very good actors.
  • Please stop the torture

Get that blonde of the show. She does not add anything to this series. As others have said the entire chemistry is gone even with the regulars. If they keep her on it will be their Achilles Heel and end the show.

D

Get rid of Bishop and bring back the NCIS that I am addicted to. I do not even watch the new shows for weeks later. It is embarrassing to watch the show now. I know every episode and have been through all the changes that worked successfully right from the start. Bishop does not work.

What martians came down and took the Gibbs we know and love? The one that would not accept this Bishop on his team.

Does the cast really want the show to fail? Have they decided being #1 for so long is over?

Get her off the floor and off the show !!!!!!
  • Director Vances cancer scare was BS!

NCIS is one of my favorite shows. I try to watch it every week, and will even sometimes watch re-runs. But I hate and object to side-tracks in the story line like the directors cancer in this weekS episode? Thank God it ended within the episode and it didn't drag it on for weeks or months.

I don't tune in to NCIS or shows like it for a medical drama. There are plenty of doctor shows out there if that's what I want. I don't tune in for a love story. I watch NCIS because I want to see crime solving, and I wish the writers and producer would focus on that.

I think that if Vance's cancer story line had gone on the show would have lost this viewer.
  • Nothing Has Changed

I can't believe they still have that ditzy Emily on the show. I agree it has gotten boring. I like the new one set in New Orleans though. I guess I will have to continue watch reruns of Law and Order.

Don't they check what is posted here!
  • seabees

With all three show locations close to real seabee locations why havent they done a show involving them?
  • Poorer show and a bad season premiere

NCIS just hasn't been the same since Ziva's departure. I don't like the new gal. The old chemistry between McGee, DiNozzo, and Gibbs just isn't there anymore. The show's become plain dull as the result. Really bad plots make everything so much worse, such as this season's premiere.

First off, we have a genius in weapons development working for the US defense industry going off to Russia without being watched/escorted. He gets into trouble with terrorists there and obtains refuge at the US embassy. He requests an escort to leave the country safely, and who did the Dept. of State pick for the job: why, Gibbs, of course! Reason? The story doesn't give any. Local CIA? Nah. . . Naval intelligence? Nah. . . Genius-guy has nothing to do with the Navy per se, but who cares, right?

Next, we have Gibbs and McGee flying into Moscow with a Blackhawk helicopter (IIRC). "How did you get past the Russians?" asks the genius. "Professional courtesy" is the answer. Yeah, right. Professional courtesy my *** (insert appropriate three-letter synonym for caboose). Like that would ever happen.

Gibbs & Co. pick up genius-guy and begin back toward whence they came: an aircraft carrier off the northern cost of the Kola Peninsula, about 1,400 miles from Moscow. Sure! The range of the Blackhawk is about 500 miles, but we don't care about such details, do we? Surely, there's a gas station somewhere along the way. At some point, we see a map with the chopper's flight plan, which involves flying over parts of Finland and Norway. No problemski, right? And north of the Kola Peninsula, on the Russian side, lies Murmansk, one of the most important and heavily secured Russian naval bases. Our good friends from the Russian navy couldn't possibly care less that a US aircraft carrier is sitting just a few hundred miles away, right? I'd like to see US reaction if the Russians sailed a warship of any kind just off of Norfolk or San Diego. Surely professional courtesy would demand kind hospitality and cooperation.

As everyone would guess, the evil terrorists shoot down the chopper, somewhere along the way on that Kola Peninsula, say at least 700 miles from Moscow. Question #1: how did the terrorists know that genius-guy would be flying that way, rather than having his worthless rear-end dumped on the next Moscow-Washington flight? Question #2: how the heck did the terrorists get ahead of the chopper to exactly the right place to shoot it down?

The passengers survive the attack, and the chase begins in the woods. "We're getting close to border," worries one of the terrorists. Who cares, at this point? This part of Russia and Finland is deserted. There's little chance of running across border guards and, O Horror, customs and immigration services. Besides, they're terrorists anyway: they'd just shoot anyone asking for a passport.

Meanwhile stateside, Abby analyzes a recording of the radio chatter from the chopper's pilot. She actually hears the sound of the missile used to shoot down the helicopter, which lasts several long seconds. Suuure! That must an incredibly loud and slow missile for its engine's sound to precede its own flight, which is certainly faster than Mach 1. But yes, we find out exactly what missile type this is, and that terrorists have stolen it in Libya. Yeah, so? I guess we just needed to have sweet Abby show off her (brainy) stuff.

Next, they get hold of a chip supposedly shipped back to the US by genius-guy, which the terrorists were after (how did it get from Russia to the US so fast?) Anyway, Abby & Co. pop the thing into a "secured" computer, which is, surprise-surprise, hardwired to the rest of the NCIS network -- why not disconnect the thing beforehand? Because it would mess up the writer's plot, but of course! Turns out the chip carries an undefeatable virus. So everything goes haywire, including the phones. Oh, no! We can't call anyone! (What about cell phones?) Later on we see Bishop using her laptop. I guess it had a really good anti-virus. Genius-guy supposedly helps defeat the undefeatable virus while gallivanting in the boreal woods near Finland. Sure, that makes sense. But wait, weren't the phones out of order?

DiNozzo, Abby, et al eventually figure out Gibbs's location. They somehow spy on the location using real-time satellite infrared imaging. Oh goody, let's go rescue them! The scene pans back to Gibbs & Co. They're running from the nasty terrorists. Gibbs stays back to stop the bad guys while McGee and genius-guy can escape. As a good sniper, he picks off all the terrorists except their leader, whom he confronts with a pistol on a deserted road. A police car shows up: out steps DiNozzo (while the terrorist leader just stands there, waiting patiently with his automatic weapon). Question #3: how did DiNozzo get there, nearly instantly, knowing that he'd need some 8 or 9 hours flight from Washington to that part of Russia? Question #4: where did he land? Not in Murmansk, that's for sure. Question #5: how on Earth could US military personnel run a mission on Russian territory without approval from the Russian government, and instantly obtain local police support/cooperation, knowing that supposedly the Russian secret services were sort of/tacitly at least behind the terrorists all along? Question #6: considering the size of the Kola Peninsula, how long a drive is it from any airport to wherever Gibbs was (and of course DiNozzo shows up just in the nick of time)? Right. Never mind.

In hindsight, it turns out the terrorist survived Gibbs's shooting him (Gibbs suddenly can't kill off a guy standing 25 yards away from him, brightly lit in the police car's headlights, while he'd been routinely picking off all the other bad guys in the woods, in the dark). We learn that the bad guy will surely seek revenge against NCIS now. Be afraid, be very afraid.

This is about as lame and contrived an episode I've ever seen on NCIS. For a season premiere? Ouch. I say, send the writer and the producers off to the Kola Peninsula. Hmmm. But wouldn't that include Mark Harmon as an exec producer?
  • Tony and Ziva FINALLY unite - in the NCIS series final episodes!!!

Here's my dream ending for the NCIS Series -- In the last four or five episodes of the series, Tony and Ziva reunite on a secret mission and totally surrender to their passionate love for each other, over and over and over and over, lol! Making up for a little lost time, like about ten years!! I loved watching them for eight years. They always had extraordinary chemistry and were often hilarious together, like Nick and Nora. After her father's violent murder, they became emotionally closer. Tony finally began to reveal his true feelings, becoming very vulnerable as his love for Ziva deepened. He cared about her and he worried for her emotional health and well being. That special scene, in the car, we were witnessing the very moment when Ziva was ready to begin to let Tony know how she felt, and then BAM, the car crash. And next thing we know, Cote is leaving the show and WE get totally cheated out of the love story we'd patiently waited eight years to see. That entire season had been building to a real love story between the two characters. What a drag. I have to say, my heart's not in the show anymore. I watch, but it's not the same. I feel sorry for Cote's replacement. Because NOBODY can replace Cote and we don't want to see anyone replace her. I don't want to see anyone else with Tony. You never know. It took JAG 11 long years to finally unit Harm and Mac in marriage. Donald Bellesario sure takes his sweet time! Cote has sparkling chemistry with everyone on NCIS, not just Michael Weatherley. She was hilariously witty, always misusing slang, gorgeous, sparkling, HOT, always in charge and a very powerful character. Her character's back story is fascinating. Ziva was on a very powerful spiritual mission, which always made her character compelling and fascinating to watch. She wasn't just solving crimes, she was righting wrongs in the world. I miss Cote deeply.

I still watch. Sorta. But my heart's not in it anymore.
  • Know I'm not in the age demographic you all care about, BUT....

There are so few shows I follow on TV anymore. NCIS is one of them, but. guys, what can you do to convince Cote d'Pablo to come back?? The show is just not cutting it with Emily Wickersham. She's cute, but I am getting bored. Come on - this has been one of the few great shows on TV!!! And it's going downhill! No wonder so many people in my age group are finding other ways to get around outrageous cable/satellite bills!! There are so few intelligent shows on anymore that aren't sub-moral standards as well!! Please do what it takes to try to get Cote back!!!
  • I miss Kate, Ziva, Mike, Jenny!!!

3.5
    Just watched the season premiere of NCIS.....

so lame it's embarrassing.

1) Tony loses rock/paper/scissors so McGee gets to go???

2) our military chopper takes off from Moscow? Why not just take a passenger

jet? And the Russians would be on it all the way........

not believable.

3) It gets hit by a missile and goes into a 10g(?) spin, and McGee is just looking around

instead of being pinned to his seat????

4) The chase, Gibbs picking off the bad guys 1 by 1 weak writing. Poor mystery, suspense, at least compared to

early NCIS.

Dumbed down!!!

Go back to the very first NCIS when a mole gets on AirForce One.....100x better!!!

So sad to see NCIS decline from what it was. Amazing it still has top ratings. It must

be because we love the characters.

The first 6 years were the best, takes were <=3sec, good sound tracks that

increased the tension, great funny memorable. Very smartly written, acted, . Where's Don? He needs to pop the whip!!!

• One HATES lies!

NCIS, as the commenter says, is "WATCHED BY THE WORLD"

NO IT ISNT! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

LYING about something is NOT clever.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10