NCIS

Tuesday 8:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 23, 2003 In Season

lordbowler

NCIS Fan Reviews page 10 of 51

• The best show ever

love this show... most watched show last nigth... almost 20 milion tottal viewers...
  • Down the Rabbit Hole

1.5
    It is so sad to see what this great show has now become. There is no fun, no excitement and all of our favorite supporting and guest characters have been killed off or not invited back. Killed off - Diane, Mike Franks, Dornigan Why? Fans loved them. Exiled - Ziva and now it seems Agent Borin. The one thing a lot of fans want is an appearance by Ziva and they can't even fight their egos to do that for at least one show. Agent Borin (Diane Neal) apparently made some comments that TPTB did not like so I guess she is history too. Computer Tech Kevin was okay popping up now and then but he is in jail. Mr. Glasberg now has to explain what is happening in his shows because apparently we are too lame to get it. It's not that we don't get his ideas we just happen to think they are flat and uninteresting. This show is not even a shadow of it's former self. Definitely not organic. I don't think this show can even rebound but who knows. I now watch it on demand whenever as it is no longer my number one go to show.
  • NCIS DOA

4.1
    This once great show is dying quickly. It used to be great now it just seems like the writers are just bored. We are tired of Gibbs "John Wayne" stoic crap. Like that he finally got rid of the high and tight haircut thou. He is no longer a MARINE but a civilian and he's not even a retired one! Bishop needs to go or get divorced so that there can be sexual tension with Tony since the writing is SO bad! Either Bishop gets divorced, goes away or you bring back the Frog's daughter. Or, and I hate to say this, end it! In any case, you need to fix this once great show. After all these years I am only watching purely out of hope!
  • Ziva Ziva

Please bring Ziva back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • please push bishop away need the real NCIS please

please bring back ziva or atleast bring back jeannie benoit to spice up the roamnce over tony

gosh not even a single joke or sense of humor between tony and mcgee

please kick bishop back to nsa and stop using delliah

and get some real story line ... please

and for got sake why the hell are head slaps gone ... too bad.. miss the real ncis this season for sure
  • Apology?!

On tonight's episode, they should have shown the naval woman who had the nude pictures of her posted on the internet being told that the petty officer was innocent and her apologizing.
  • Please get rid of bishop

On tonight's episode she thought her husband was dead and she showed no real emotion, then she finds out he is alive and still no emotion.
  • Get Rid of Bishop!

They've killed off all the great supporting characters but won't get rid of Bishop. Don't understand the producers' zeal to keep that character. She's killing the show!
  • Bring the old Gibbs back plus...

The new Gibbs is not working for the show. He's too stiff and needs a haircut. And get rid of the blonde and bring back Ziva! If it wasn't broken why fix that there was no need to change up the characters!
  • de nozzo must go

Who and how much do we pay to get rid of Tony? At his best he's like a rock in your shoe. At his worst, can't even go there. My rating would be substantially higher if that happened
  • Changes in the persona of the characters

A proud Marine wouldn't suddenly grow out his hair. What about his gut feelings and gruffness that we have grown to respect and expect. The show has lost its funny quips and warmth. All of the characters seem to be losing their personalities that we have loved over the years. Bishop's personality was missing from the beginning, but now it is even worse. Come on writers, you are killing what was a great show.
  • High School Kids

I believe high school kids are now writing NCIS. Wait, that's kind of an insult to high school kids. I can't believe how poor and, I'll say it, sop***ric, the writing, pacing, story-lines--all of it, are this season. There's no energy in the writing, and no energy in the acting. Everybody seems tired and the episodes just aren't any good any more. I'm sad. (NOTE: Why won't they let me write the adjective of the word "sophomore?" They *** it
  • MORE BS are we living in orwells 1984

yet another show glorifying the worst of the worst in our country

the COPS, the GOVT. the fbi the nsa

I wonder which agency is paying to have this tripe produced

yet another PIG show
  • Missing Ziva/Cote

I still watch the show, but I can't help missing Ziva terribly. She was the greatest, fiercest woman on . and I pray one day she will return. The show is just not the same without her!!!
  • NCIS debacle

Is Mark Harmon ill? He's lost weight and looks out of sorts.

This show has really taken it's toll, putting the caracter Elli in she isn't believable , if she continues next season I'm not watching. (I've been a fan since the beginning, before mark had control it was a greet series, now just so so)
  • Bishop vs. Ziva

I have bee reading all these comments bashing the the actress who plays Ellie Bishop on NCIS, and I am disgusted. I believe she is doing a great job as a replacement agent, and while she is not Ziva, it is not her fault that Cote de Pablo decided to move on to do other things. I recently saw her in a promo for a spiritual movie, and de Pablo was compelling. There have been rumors about the producers not wanting to pay her more, but why should she get as much or more than the main characters, Gibbs and Dinozzo?

Also, the comments said McGee killed an officer, but unless it was another episode, (and I have seen practically every one), he was FRAMED and EXONERATED! One last thing, Kate and Ziva did earn their right to join NCIS, but so did Ellie! Her back story with her husband Jake Mallory had them working together on some top-secret homeland security case. If you don't believe me, watch the episode where they are arguing over why he can keep secrets about his career, and she has to tell him everything since she left that life and joined the end of the show, he saves his marriage by giving Gibbs the confidential info that would breaks their case. Anyone else see that episode? So Bishop did earn her right to be an agent, it just had to happen off-screen, since they needed a replacement for Ziva David.
  • Agent bishop

If you don't like agent bishop it's because you can't let go and you're ugly she is a great asset to the team but she's no zeva
  • I don't mind Bishop but her eyebrows are way to dark. ugly mess

Lighten up bishops eyebrows PLEASE
  • Used to have a Great Team BUT now NOT with 'bishop'

HEARTBREAK - they have a new 'failure - bishop' - The Show WOULD BE SOOOOO MUCH BETTER WITHOUT her.. YES, we miss Ziva - BUT the Show is Still SOOOO MUCH Better WITHOUT bishop!

We don't have to have Ziva back but NCIS does need to Get RID of bishop - Gibb's Team would be so much better without bishop.

I used to look forward to Tuesday nights & watching Gibb's Team - but no longer. Now I want to Throw Up.

I am glad that they covered sexual assaults in the military - this should never happen anywhere and it is always disgusting to hear of this happening in our military.

***

As an update - my feelings are no better - Actually worse. this bishop character is a JOKE!

***

9/29/2015 - she is still a JOKE
  • please be done with bishop

I have never written a review but I am now because this was my favorite show until Ziva left and they brought on Bishop. I can't stand to watch the show with her on it. She does not fit well with the cast and she drives me absolutely crazy. I loved Agent Todd and I absolutely loved Ziva and the transition between them two was smooth. Please being Ziva back so I can watch the show again!
  • Write her off...

Who the heck is this Bishop chick, the newbie, who's always right, has the whole team, including Vance and Gibbs, hanging on to her every word. I'm catching up, (Netflix binging), on everything I've missed since by beloved Ziva left, and this is what I get? She challenges Gibbs (and wins), makes the dumbest mistakes, and has the nerve to pout like a child if she's wrong. C'mon. Apparently, Ziva's shoes are much to big to fill. Like another commenter said, the show has become painful to watch. This has been my all time favorite show since the beginning, but sadly, I might have to be satisfied with the reruns.
  • Season 12 a step in the right direction. A diagonal direction....

I grew out of this show around Season 7 or 8. When I heard they got a new girl in Season 11, decided to check back in. And... I freaking loved Bishop. I loved how quirky Ellie is, her obsession with food, her study habits, the fact that she is happily married, her lack of gunmanship skills, I love everything about her. Unfortunately, they got rid of almost all of that in Season 12. I can understand the floor bit, but I do wish they kept her obsession with food. I will give the show props for actually allowing her to develop instead of instantly making her a superwoman like everybody else in the NCIS universe.

That being said, I did like that, while Jake and her did have some clashing, they are trying to work it out and are still together and in love by season's end. I will say that if Jake is killed or gets a divorce from Ellie I am dropping the show for good.

As for the others, I like that McGee is still heavily involved with Delilah and that Tony is in a good relationship too. One of the biggest reasons I originally dropped the show was the utter refusal to make Tony and Ziva an actual couple, which they should have been 5 seasons ago. His new girlfriend is enjoyable enough that I wouldn't mind her sticking around. As for Gibbs, I am getting tired of his guilt overcoming everything about him. If he survives (which he shouldn't but will) he needs to see a therapist, which he won't because there's probably a cousin of Ari's or another Reynosa family member to to ture him some more.

So, if they actually have Gibbs move past his guilt and keep the others in healthy relationships, I will keep watching. If any of the significant others get killed, especially Jake, then I am jumping ship.
  • Won't be watching new season

I hate that Ziva is gone! I do not like the new girl and am saddened that what was my favorite show is one I will no longer be watching
  • Please get rid of Bishop

I have actually stopped watching this show because of her, she just does not fit in with the others. I've started watching the re-runs when Ziva was on there. Please take her off!!!!!
  • A lackluster Bishop!

2.5
    I was so disappointed with Zivas departure, but I felt hopeful, considering the seamless transition from Agent 'Kate' to Mousad agent Ziva David. WHAT IS GOING ON???? The casting for new new agent Bishop is completely rediculous and a Very POOR FIT for the rest of the cast. Here's why

1a. When Kate left the whole team suffered the loss. People grieved, every member of the team was shown in their sense of loss. Ziva leaves, unexpectedly, abruptly, no one has closure and within 2 episodes it's like Ziva WAS NEVER THERE! There was no "exploring" people's feelings. JUST BECAUSE SHE DIDNT DIE DIDNT MEAN THERE WAS NO SENSE OF LOSS OR ABANDONMENT, especially in regards to Tony. He certainly shelved her in a hurry. Stupid considering the obvious feeling between them!

1. Bishop looks like she's 12. watching is difficult as her the poorly groomed, almost black eyebrows framed against blond hair look idiotic and always scream for attention.

2. For a woman whose supposed to be married, the references to Bishops husband are All but non existent. No realism there at all. All the unmarried field agents always commented on relational issues, yet Biahop has nothing to say. (Perhaps I haven't watched enough episodes)

3. The chemistry between DiNozzo, McGee and Daved was perfect really well written. The current chemistry between ALL the agents and Bishop (and visa versa). Falls completely flat. Also the writing for these personal interactions is extremely poor, making me think there are new writers on board. Lackluster, no personality, boring boring boring Bishop!!!! WRITERS, why are you tampering with what Has been proven as a recipe for success???????
  • Ziva, Come Back

I have watched NCIS from the first show and still watch but its far from the greatest show it was with Ziva. PLEASE BRING HER BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Somebody pay the electric bill!

I don't think all the dark rooms and shady places enhance the stories or cover for some of the juvenile or broken plot lines. put natural lights back in there. Whoever the producer or director that started this needs to stop it!

Now!
  • Just love the BS in these type of shows.

NCIS is staffed by Navy personnel. It is not made up from ex cops, ex CIA ers, people with computer expertise who just walk in off the street. God, shows like this are so full of crap. And what is worse people who have no idea how the military works see this crap and actually believe that this is the way it is. Another BS show was JAG. Which actually gave me quite a few laughs. Unbelievable.
  • Getting frustrated with Bishop!

I have been a fan of NCIS for as long as I remember. I have loved all the episodes and all the characters. Please someone tell me Bishop is going soon. She is probably a nice person however she is making NCIS too painful to watch.

Can she have a joint assignment somewhere else please!!!!
  • Really can't stand the new chick at all. She just doesn't fit, maybe put her in NCIS Canada or something...

(BTW, no disrespect to Canada intended)

Liked Kate, liked Ziva, can't stand the new whoever (Bishop, I guess). She absolutely does not fit (I know that was the idea - it was a really BAD idea). Can't exactly put my finger on it and not going to waste my time trying to, I just know that she's wrong. This series worked for 10+ seasons, must be a reason - please go back to what worked. I've seen every episode many times, rating is overall 9ish, dropping to 3ish for now. Please fix the problem or cancel the show before it ruins itself and its reputation.
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14