Tuesday 8:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 23, 2003 In Season

NCIS Fan Reviews page 2 of 43

• Ziva Ziva

Please bring Ziva back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • please push bishop away need the real NCIS please

please bring back ziva or atleast bring back jeannie benoit to spice up the roamnce over tony

gosh not even a single joke or sense of humor between tony and mcgee

please kick bishop back to nsa and stop using delliah

and get some real story line ... please

and for got sake why the hell are head slaps gone ... too bad.. miss the real ncis this season for sure
  • Apology?!

On tonight's episode, they should have shown the naval woman who had the nude pictures of her posted on the internet being told that the petty officer was innocent and her apologizing.
  • Please get rid of bishop

On tonight's episode she thought her husband was dead and she showed no real emotion, then she finds out he is alive and still no emotion.
  • Get Rid of Bishop!

They've killed off all the great supporting characters but won't get rid of Bishop. Don't understand the producers' zeal to keep that character. She's killing the show!
  • Failure to Launch

TWO YEARS after she joined, Bishop has failed to catch on with fans. All we hear are excuses. She's new, she's learning, she's finding her footing, she needs time. She sucks! if anything she is only getting worse. She spends most of her paid work hours gossiping about her co-workers and whining about her husband. And she does NO work. The writers have invented tricks to make it look like she's doing something. She reads information off the plasma, or she relays information from other characters who did the work. But she does nothing herself. Meanwhile, this week, Abby was a thousands times better as a field agent than Bishop has EVER been. We were told she was a genius. Where is her brain? Why is she even there? It is baffling why they insist on keeping this failed character who is so widely disliked.
  • Bring the old Gibbs back plus...

The new Gibbs is not working for the show. He's too stiff and needs a haircut. And get rid of the blonde and bring back Ziva! If it wasn't broken why fix that there was no need to change up the characters!
  • de nozzo must go

Who and how much do we pay to get rid of Tony? At his best he's like a rock in your shoe. At his worst, can't even go there. My rating would be substantially higher if that happened
  • A terrible series since Bishop

was brought it. She's not and has not been Special Agent Material. Kate and Ziva were.
  • Changes in the persona of the characters

A proud Marine wouldn't suddenly grow out his hair. What about his gut feelings and gruffness that we have grown to respect and expect. The show has lost its funny quips and warmth. All of the characters seem to be losing their personalities that we have loved over the years. Bishop's personality was missing from the beginning, but now it is even worse. Come on writers, you are killing what was a great show.
  • High School Kids

I believe high school kids are now writing NCIS. Wait, that's kind of an insult to high school kids. I can't believe how poor and, I'll say it, sop***ric, the writing, pacing, story-lines--all of it, are this season. There's no energy in the writing, and no energy in the acting. Everybody seems tired and the episodes just aren't any good any more. I'm sad. (NOTE: Why won't they let me write the adjective of the word "sophomore?" They *** it
  • MORE BS are we living in orwells 1984

yet another show glorifying the worst of the worst in our country

the COPS, the GOVT. the fbi the nsa

I wonder which agency is paying to have this tripe produced

yet another PIG show
  • The tenth "makeover" is the worst of them all

I didn't believe Bishop could get any worse until now. They suddenly decided to make her into an action hero, and holy shit, she is bad. Please kill her off.
  • Missing Ziva/Cote

I still watch the show, but I can't help missing Ziva terribly. She was the greatest, fiercest woman on . and I pray one day she will return. The show is just not the same without her!!!
  • NCIS debacle

Is Mark Harmon ill? He's lost weight and looks out of sorts.

This show has really taken it's toll, putting the caracter Elli in she isn't believable , if she continues next season I'm not watching. (I've been a fan since the beginning, before mark had control it was a greet series, now just so so)
  • Bishop vs. Ziva

I have bee reading all these comments bashing the the actress who plays Ellie Bishop on NCIS, and I am disgusted. I believe she is doing a great job as a replacement agent, and while she is not Ziva, it is not her fault that Cote de Pablo decided to move on to do other things. I recently saw her in a promo for a spiritual movie, and de Pablo was compelling. There have been rumors about the producers not wanting to pay her more, but why should she get as much or more than the main characters, Gibbs and Dinozzo?

Also, the comments said McGee killed an officer, but unless it was another episode, (and I have seen practically every one), he was FRAMED and EXONERATED! One last thing, Kate and Ziva did earn their right to join NCIS, but so did Ellie! Her back story with her husband Jake Mallory had them working together on some top-secret homeland security case. If you don't believe me, watch the episode where they are arguing over why he can keep secrets about his career, and she has to tell him everything since she left that life and joined the end of the show, he saves his marriage by giving Gibbs the confidential info that would breaks their case. Anyone else see that episode? So Bishop did earn her right to be an agent, it just had to happen off-screen, since they needed a replacement for Ziva David.
  • Agent bishop

If you don't like agent bishop it's because you can't let go and you're ugly she is a great asset to the team but she's no zeva
  • I don't mind Bishop but her eyebrows are way to dark. ugly mess

Lighten up bishops eyebrows PLEASE
  • I am grieving

I have very little interest in waching the show now. I actually missed this season so far. Was watching reruns today but this eveing the reruns have Bishop in them so I stopped watching.

So sad............

Bishop is winey, cares what your issues are !!!!!

Bring back the show that always caught my attention that I watch over and over and over again. Even now if there is a repeat with Bishop I d not watch !!!!

We want the NCIS we know and love.

I know I keep on saying the same thing but I cannot stand it. The show is off kilter. It is torture to watch it.

Not sure how much we have to beg to get this girl off the show. I am definitely losing interest. I do not run home to watch the show anymore. I do not even watch it on the DVR right away. I do not have interest.

Please revamp my formerly favorite show.

Get that blonde of the show. She does not add anything to this series. As others have said the entire chemistry is gone even with the regulars. If they keep her on it will be their Achilles Heel and end the show.

Get rid of Bishop and bring back the NCIS that I am addicted to. I do not even watch the new shows for weeks later. It is embarrassing to watch the show now. I know every episode and have been through all the changes that worked successfully right from the start. Bishop does not work.

What martians came down and took the Gibbs we know and love? The one that would not accept this Bishop on his team.

Does the cast really want the show to fail? Have they decided being #1 for so long is over?

Get her off the floor and off the show !!!!!!
  • Used to have a Great Team BUT now NOT with 'bishop'

HEARTBREAK - they have a new 'failure - bishop' - The Show WOULD BE SOOOOO MUCH BETTER WITHOUT her.. YES, we miss Ziva - BUT the Show is Still SOOOO MUCH Better WITHOUT bishop!

We don't have to have Ziva back but NCIS does need to Get RID of bishop - Gibb's Team would be so much better without bishop.

I used to look forward to Tuesday nights & watching Gibb's Team - but no longer. Now I want to Throw Up.

I am glad that they covered sexual assaults in the military - this should never happen anywhere and it is always disgusting to hear of this happening in our military.

As an update - my feelings are no better - Actually worse. this bishop character is a JOKE!

9/29/2015 - she is still a JOKE
  • please be done with bishop

I have never written a review but I am now because this was my favorite show until Ziva left and they brought on Bishop. I can't stand to watch the show with her on it. She does not fit well with the cast and she drives me absolutely crazy. I loved Agent Todd and I absolutely loved Ziva and the transition between them two was smooth. Please being Ziva back so I can watch the show again!
  • Write her off...

Who the heck is this Bishop chick, the newbie, who's always right, has the whole team, including Vance and Gibbs, hanging on to her every word. I'm catching up, (Netflix binging), on everything I've missed since by beloved Ziva left, and this is what I get? She challenges Gibbs (and wins), makes the dumbest mistakes, and has the nerve to pout like a child if she's wrong. C'mon. Apparently, Ziva's shoes are much to big to fill. Like another commenter said, the show has become painful to watch. This has been my all time favorite show since the beginning, but sadly, I might have to be satisfied with the reruns.
  • Season 12 a step in the right direction. A diagonal direction....

I grew out of this show around Season 7 or 8. When I heard they got a new girl in Season 11, decided to check back in. And... I freaking loved Bishop. I loved how quirky Ellie is, her obsession with food, her study habits, the fact that she is happily married, her lack of gunmanship skills, I love everything about her. Unfortunately, they got rid of almost all of that in Season 12. I can understand the floor bit, but I do wish they kept her obsession with food. I will give the show props for actually allowing her to develop instead of instantly making her a superwoman like everybody else in the NCIS universe.

That being said, I did like that, while Jake and her did have some clashing, they are trying to work it out and are still together and in love by season's end. I will say that if Jake is killed or gets a divorce from Ellie I am dropping the show for good.

As for the others, I like that McGee is still heavily involved with Delilah and that Tony is in a good relationship too. One of the biggest reasons I originally dropped the show was the utter refusal to make Tony and Ziva an actual couple, which they should have been 5 seasons ago. His new girlfriend is enjoyable enough that I wouldn't mind her sticking around. As for Gibbs, I am getting tired of his guilt overcoming everything about him. If he survives (which he shouldn't but will) he needs to see a therapist, which he won't because there's probably a cousin of Ari's or another Reynosa family member to to ture him some more.

So, if they actually have Gibbs move past his guilt and keep the others in healthy relationships, I will keep watching. If any of the significant others get killed, especially Jake, then I am jumping ship.
  • Won't be watching new season

I hate that Ziva is gone! I do not like the new girl and am saddened that what was my favorite show is one I will no longer be watching
  • Please get rid of Bishop

I have actually stopped watching this show because of her, she just does not fit in with the others. I've started watching the re-runs when Ziva was on there. Please take her off!!!!!
  • A lackluster Bishop!

I was so disappointed with Zivas departure, but I felt hopeful, considering the seamless transition from Agent 'Kate' to Mousad agent Ziva David. WHAT IS GOING ON???? The casting for new new agent Bishop is completely rediculous and a Very POOR FIT for the rest of the cast. Here's why

1a. When Kate left the whole team suffered the loss. People grieved, every member of the team was shown in their sense of loss. Ziva leaves, unexpectedly, abruptly, no one has closure and within 2 episodes it's like Ziva WAS NEVER THERE! There was no "exploring" people's feelings. JUST BECAUSE SHE DIDNT DIE DIDNT MEAN THERE WAS NO SENSE OF LOSS OR ABANDONMENT, especially in regards to Tony. He certainly shelved her in a hurry. Stupid considering the obvious feeling between them!

1. Bishop looks like she's 12. watching is difficult as her the poorly groomed, almost black eyebrows framed against blond hair look idiotic and always scream for attention.

2. For a woman whose supposed to be married, the references to Bishops husband are All but non existent. No realism there at all. All the unmarried field agents always commented on relational issues, yet Biahop has nothing to say. (Perhaps I haven't watched enough episodes)

3. The chemistry between DiNozzo, McGee and Daved was perfect really well written. The current chemistry between ALL the agents and Bishop (and visa versa). Falls completely flat. Also the writing for these personal interactions is extremely poor, making me think there are new writers on board. Lackluster, no personality, boring boring boring Bishop!!!! WRITERS, why are you tampering with what Has been proven as a recipe for success???????
  • Ziva, Come Back

I have watched NCIS from the first show and still watch but its far from the greatest show it was with Ziva. PLEASE BRING HER BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Somebody pay the electric bill!

I don't think all the dark rooms and shady places enhance the stories or cover for some of the juvenile or broken plot lines. put natural lights back in there. Whoever the producer or director that started this needs to stop it!

• Just love the BS in these type of shows.

NCIS is staffed by Navy personnel. It is not made up from ex cops, ex CIA ers, people with computer expertise who just walk in off the street. God, shows like this are so full of crap. And what is worse people who have no idea how the military works see this crap and actually believe that this is the way it is. Another BS show was JAG. Which actually gave me quite a few laughs. Unbelievable.
  • Season 13 - My Wish List - Ziva Returns!!!

July 14, 2015

I've read twice in the past two months that Mark Harmon has NOT signed a contract for Season 13. In the Season 12 Finale, Gibbs is laying on the ground, shot twice, in danger of dying. Mark did a series of interviews for the season finale. He said more than once that "any character" is replaceable on the show, including himself. I suspect that, after 12 long years, Mark is tired. This past year he took on Executive Producer duties for NCIS and NCIS New Orleans, and he's front burner each week on NCIS. The guy must be working 20-hour days. Mark Harmon has got to be exhausted.

Since Cote left two years ago, the show has gone flat. I loved to watch Ziva and Tony go toe to toe, or rather nose to nose, with each other. Ziva went nose to nose with everyone and she took no prisoners! Cote raised the energy on the show. She has sparkling chemistry with everyone, and the entire NCIS crew loves Ziva. Since she left, the joy has gone. Everything is blah. It's turned into the kind of show I dread, a procedural. I love the show because it's about a wonderfully loving, close, bickering, hilarious, often dysfunctional, but totally professional family, headed by pater Gibbs. All the characters seem grim now. Tony's jokes fall flat, McGee hunkers down at his computer, Bishop is busy looking at everything on the floor, Gibbs seems like he's phoning it in. The Season Finale for Season 11, when Cote left, drew an audience of 22 million people. The season finale this year, when Gibbs was shot, dropped to 15 million people, a 33% drop from two years ago.

CBS, Listen up! Here's how NCIS can recapture the magic:

1. Gibbs doesn't die but he's on the verge of death. He's airlifted back to Walter Reed Medical Center in Washington DC.

2. Tony is put in charge of the NCIS team. People are in shock and grief, angry, furious over Gibbs.

3. Ziva hears of Gibbs' grave injuries. She suddenly appears at his bedside, sitting vigil and gently willing him back to life again. She's there when he finally opens his eyes. Tony silently slips in behind her. He's flooded with all kinds of emotions at seeing Ziva again.

4. Gibbs has a long, difficult convalescence, spread out over several episodes. He has great difficulty walking. Ziva and Tony are often at his bedside. Gibbs expresses his deep anger at her for suddenly leaving everyone, who felt abandoned by her. Ziva emotionally explains to Gibbs, just as she had explained to Tony two years earlier, that she had to leave NCIS to discover herself and to create a new life, after her father's death. Gibbs gradually softens and then hugs her.

5. Gibbs finally decides to retire from NCIS. He's burned out. His mission is over.

6. Tony and Ziva have been emotionally avoiding each other. Now, finally, they confront and explore their true feelings for each other.

7. Ziva must decide if she ever wants to return to NCIS. And to Tony.

Tony and Ziva - A New Beginning

November 4, 2014

I understand why Cote left NCIS after eight years. She's a gifted actress who first came to the show at a very young 25. Clearly it was the opportunity of a lifetime to be on a huge hit TV series at 25. But eight years later at 33, Cote knows that she needs to take advantage NOW of the many opportunities being offered to her to work in many diverse roles. Cote may have asked for a one year contract, or a contract which would give her the flexibility to do other projects if they were offered to her. Mostly likely this request was denied, so she had to leave the show in order to have a career.

I was fascinated by the 10-28-2014 NCIS episode when Abby and Tony discussed Ziva. As far as I can recall, that's the first time the NCIS characters have expressed their real feelings about Ziva's absence. And I suspect that each character's dialogue reflects how the actor feels about Ziva's departure. Abby said, "But Tony, she LEFT us," with sadness and anger. Tony replied very wistfully, ";I know, but I miss her. I miss my

Clearly, Tony loves Ziva and he's not ready to move on.

I suspect that when Cote didn't re-sign her contract, the cast was angry and hurt. But Michael has remained gracious, kind and complimentary in his public comments, interviews and Tweets about Cote. He has repeatedly said that he misses her and wishes that she could return. He wishes her well. He recognizes that she's a very talented actress who will be offered great roles. When her new mini-series role in "The Dovekeepers" was announced earlier in 2014, Michael tweeted congratulations and best wishes to Cote. Thank you, Michael. I love Cote and you together. I know how much you miss her because you two ARE a dynamite duo.

Tony's been forever changed by his love for Ziva. There was Tony before Ziva, Tony and Ziva, and Tony after Ziva. I'm grateful that the show has not successfully pushed someone new on us over the past year. Notice how they married off Bishop? Suddenly she's married. When the heck did that happen? So glad to see it. She's a nice kid, but she's clearly not in Tony's league.

Now we have this new babe whom we are told knew Tony way back in his cop days in Baltimore. She's brash, overtly sexy (skin tight clothes, boobs hanging out), smart-ass mouthy, kick-ass pushy. So this is Ziva's replacement? Ziva is light years different from this new person. Ziva does NOT dress in a sexy fashion. On the contrary, most of the time she dresses like a combat trooper. She dresses for the job. Ziva NEVER trades on her sexuality (unless she's on an undercover assignment, when she's using her sexuality to catch the bad guys. Ziva is incredibly INTELLIGENT, street smart, powerful, cunning, a survivor, a warrior, always in charge, on a spiritual mission to save Israel and to catch the bad guys. I have to laugh if people think Ziva dumbed down Tony. On the contrary, she smartened him up!!! Tony ALWAYS scrambled to keep up with Ziva!!! She was always one or two steps ahead of him in the figuring out department, which is one of the many reasons why he loves her. She challenges him and he can NEVER get the best of her. I love watching Tony trying to catch up.

NCIS, you can bring back Ziva as a recurring guest star for three or four episodes per year. She didn't die. She's alive and well. She embarked upon a solitary spiritual mission to redefine her purpose in life. The death of her father destroyed everything she had believed in. She's on a quest to create an entirely new life. It may or may not include working at NCIS.

Tony and Ziva are not over. They're really just beginning.

Tony and Ziva FINALLY unite - in the NCIS series final episodes!!!

September 27, 2014

Here's my dream ending for the NCIS Series -- In the last four or five episodes of the series, Tony and Ziva reunite on a secret mission and totally surrender to their passionate love for each other, over and over and over and over, lol! Making up for a little lost time, like about ten years!! I loved watching them for eight years. They always had extraordinary chemistry and were often hilarious together, like Nick and Nora. After her father's violent murder, they became emotionally closer. Tony finally began to reveal his true feelings, becoming very vulnerable as his love for Ziva deepened. He cared about her and he worried for her emotional health and well being. That special scene, in the car, we were witnessing the very moment when Ziva was ready to begin to let Tony know how she felt, and then BAM, the car crash. And next thing we know, Cote is leaving the show and WE get totally cheated out of the love story we'd patiently waited eight years to see. That entire season had been building to a real love story between the two characters. What a drag. I have to say, my heart's not in the show anymore. I watch, but it's not the same. I feel sorry for Cote's replacement. Because NOBODY can replace Cote and we don't want to see anyone replace her. I don't want to see anyone else with Tony. You never know. It took JAG 11 long years to finally unit Harm and Mac in marriage. Donald Bellesario sure takes his sweet time! Cote has sparkling chemistry with everyone on NCIS, not just Michael Weatherley. She was hilariously witty, always misusing slang, gorgeous, sparkling, HOT, always in charge and a very powerful character. Her character's back story is fascinating. Ziva was on a very powerful spiritual mission, which always made her character compelling and fascinating to watch. She wasn't just solving crimes, she was righting wrongs in the world. I miss Cote deeply.

I still watch. Sorta. But my heart's not in it anymore.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10