NCIS

Tuesday 8:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 23, 2003 In Season

neomichel

NCIS Fan Reviews page 2 of 42

• Grinning kids with guns? Really?

I'm not a fan of many, many, many, many (a couple more manys) part shows. Make a movie, for heaven sake! Also, all it takes to weaponize any children is to give them free music and a computer game? Sorry guys, but if this is true then we're all doomed, so I'll watch something fun instead. Now, after 12 seasons Gibbs has become so stupid that anyone can pull the wool over his eyes by just looking pathetic? Have the writers all lost their collective minds, or do they just think they can run out any old crap and we (the fans) will just eat it with a spoon? I think NCIS has just outlived its own hype. I love you Polly, and Ducky you're the best, but if you kill off Gibbs then please just put the show out of our misery ... please!

Oh, by the way, FRANKS IS DEAD! This isn't ghost whisperers. Deal with it.
  • Neverland

I didn't like the season finale, to leave viewers hanging as to whether Mark Harmon dies in this episode. If Gibbs is killed off the show, then the show will not survice, I personally won't watch it. I think it is time to bring Ziva back, and calm Tony down some, Gibbs makes the show, so to remove him would be a huge mistake. score a 7.0 too much flashback with a ghost.
  • ziva bishop gibbs

I`m not alone here, but if Gibbs goes we all is something NBC knows so they won`t go there, will they?? SInce Game of Thrones and The Good Wife suddenly kill off one after the other the thought is with me every hour in front of the tv :-/ .

Ziva: I miss Ziva, but that is something that is over. I think Bishop is ok, she is no Ziva, but I think she can hold her own and she fits with the family :) I kind of got a hope that she`d be the one swooping in to save maybe getting rid off Luke? the team have to see the rotten world theye stepped into-kids used as killers and act accordingly. Iliked the episode, but the bad people in this arc has been some of the most irritating bad people in a long time...
  • Ziva and Bushop

We like Bishop. We almost decided not to watch anymore but we decided to give Bishop a chance. We like her now more than Ziva. Ziva left on her own the way she wanted to. She is gone. You guys need to accept that fact. The last I saw (last night), there are other actors on NCIS. She was not alone. We don't care if Ziva returns now or not. Bishop is doing great!
  • Going - Going - Gone....

Going... Zeva

Going - Gibbs?

Gone - ME!

Thanks for the 12 year run, but now they have turned NCIS into another 2 1/2 Men debacle!

I am out of here!
  • How about this?

Gibbs gunned down in a Middle East terrorist country Shot on the street by someone he was trying to save. Mike Frank's question of "Who will save you probie?" still unanswered.

I can hear the chant begin to build softly at first growing louder each day Ziva Ziva Ziva Ziva Z
  • Sucks without Ziva! And get rid of the horrible Bishop!

Show used to be great. But CBS had to screw it up. First, they hired an incompetent show runner. Once GG was fully at the helm, the show's quality started to go down. But it was still okay, especially because we had great scenes between CDP and MW. Then CBS decided to play lowball with regard to Cote DePablo's contract and were surprised when she stood up to them and refused to accept the horrid offer. Instead of giving her a decent send off, they gave her the least amount of screen time as possible with a very poor exit. And then, instead of appeasing the great many fans that missed her, they instead angered them by first pretending the character didn't exist and then making it seem like her character totally abandoned her "family". The show got extremely boring once Cote was gone. But then CBS made a bad situation worse and hired an incompetent actress to play a crappy character and refuse to get rid of her despite the fact that the majority of fans do not like her and want her gone! CBS needs to wake up and admit they screwed up by letting Cote go and hiring the horrid EW. Fans want the show they fell in love with, not GG's new NCIS. Ditch EW and GG and get CDP back before you lose the long term fans permanently!
  • Please fix the show

Oh dear god, I despise Bishop so much. The day I found out Ziva had left, I stopped watching the show. All I want is for Ziva to come back, I don't even care about what happens to Bishop. I WANT TO SEE THE FAMILY BACK TOGETHER.
  • God, please let her go!

I am hoping this story arc ends with Bishop resigning as she realizes her true calling is as an analyst not an agent. Then a real character like Ned Dorneget can be created and everyone can enjoy the show again. I liked Ned. He was the best of the humour which the show has sadly lacked recently. I watched reruns some with Kate, some with Ziva and some with Kate. They all make Wickersham look one dimensional, and that she is and will always be.
  • NCIS: Bishop character

I can't believe that they killed of the Ned Dorneget character! He had more personality and character interest than Bishop. It's too bad that they didnt send Bishop to Egypt. All I can say is please change the Bishop character. She is dragging the show down. Dorneget had innocence and humour.... Personality that the viewers loved. Even as a minor character... Captured the interest of the viewers. Unlike Bishop who just annoys and destroys the chemistry of the main characters and stories of NCIS.
  • Storyline Idea

How about we find out that Bishop is really from the dark side and a covert terrorist (which would explain why most fans hate her so much), and have Ziva come back and uncover Bishop's secrets and kill her. Just an idea from a long time fan. . .
  • Please Fix the show!

With the departure of the character, Ziva, the show has lost its edgy, smart, and clever story lines. The great chemistry between the 'family' characters has been changed for being now 'uninteresting' and I find myself not interested in watching. Now the 'Bishop' character (not the actress) is not at all working. Sure it will do. But not the over the top that we as fans are use to seeing each week. Please ask Cote if she'll reconsider! That's a huge part of the group dynamics missing.
  • Kill off Bishop

I have stopped watching the show, so thank you for the updates. If Bishop has been kidnapped, apparently now is the chance to kill off the character! I would to watch again next season.
  • You know there is trouble when the ratings go UP for NCIS LA when it follows NCIS....

Sometimes it's better to just say goodbye. There is no sizzle in NCIS right now- a lot of stale plots, not much in the way of interesting guests (not counting Robert Wagner, of course- but even this last appearance was a bit of a let down), and too many bland or one-note characters. The lead characters have all stagnated- and yes, that includes DiNozzo- nobody is buying this reformed stuff (note the patronizing way he talks to Zoe, and her placid acceptance of it). The resident straightman, McGee, has nothing to play off, and the addition of a second straightman (Bishop) only accentuates that. There is very little spark left in most of the characters. I suspect this comes down to the showrunner and writers. In the last episode Gibbs says to Bishop 'you're better than that'. Sadly, I don't think he is right- and it goes for the show as well.
  • Bishop

NCIS was once must-see TV. Now I still watch but if I miss an episode, so what, at least I missed Bishop.
  • The New beginning of NCIS

Sadly Bishop, her hubby and Jimmy were taken hostage. No one knows and maybe never know where they are. Another great episode is the resignation of Bishop, and that Jimmy is a traitor and has disappeared back to his homeland. Better yet, Bishop is the true traitor and Jimmy is shot, in a coma, trying to expose Bishop. Hopefully someone will catch on how terrible the characters of Bishop and Jimmy are. Jimmy is irritating and Bishop dull and drab. Take 2 Bishop at night and you will sleep, take 2 Jimmys,( wait don't punish yourself you get the picture. We need Ziva or someone like Kate to life back into the show. Let's fix the problems..
  • ncis how long will it last?

This is my favorite show. It has been so long, but I still love it. In fact, it is getting better (my opinion, I know). I guess it continues forever (sorry, that is another show that I love). I am a guy so I guess I should say I really like the show instead of 'love' since that is a 'girl' thing? Am I wrong?
  • No Bishop

I do not enjoy watching Bishop on the show. I think the chemistry between the actors and characters is no longer there. I would have preferred that they didn't add Bishop to the show. It would have been better. I have been watching this show since it spin off JAG. Now I don't want to watch it anymore... I liked Kate and Ziva but I do not like Bishop. Bishop doesn't fit in. I'm sorry but this character doesn't do it

• They should have stopped NCIS

at the end of Season 10. Now they give us a girl sitting on the floor and can't fire a gun, a terrible love interest, and have altered many of the main characters. Haters of NCIS: New Orleans can sin on the floor with Bishop. I have not seen any other TV show where a Federal Agent sits on the freaking floor!
  • has it govt sponsorship?

2.5
    the shows reeks cheap patriotism!! am i the only one to feel it?

i dont know if Gibbs would woohaa his army in real life ;)
  • Season 6 was the last really great season

Season 6 was the last really great 'season' in my personal opinion. When I re-watch my S6 DVD, the mysteries still seem fresh and new each and every time I view them. I don't know what on earth happened with Season 7 and onward, it just got flat out horrid . I stopped watching after S7 Ep2 Reunion, tried again for a few episodes during S8 and then again during S10. I hated that they killed off Mike Franks- I liked him. Laura Macy, too. Don't get me wrong, I adore NCIS Los Angeles but NCIS has been off- for both a few seasons now and my TV screen.
  • I should not listen to this?

Disappointed in last show! There has always been a charge that hollywierd is influenced by government operatives. And now,,,,,,,,, where is the morality or legality of bombing foreigners in foreign countries without trial or declared war? By whose authority could the state department choose to kill someone in Colombia, a sovereign nation? We are asked to become accustomed to this un American, immorality displayed on our TV screens and not question it? Yes,,, I realize that it is only TV,,, it is still dangerous president.
  • Tell me again how Bishop adds to the team?

1.5
    Hit/tied/came close to series low last year, came close again this week. will definitely be below 2.0 this year. Bishop/writing/stories/acting all going to crap this year
  • BISHOP?? What were they thinking??

I have read all through the posts below and I totally agree with all the comments made about the fall of NCIS this season.

What were they thinking when they chose Emily Wickersham to join NCIS, as Ellie Bishop???

I have watched this show since the first episode, and even enjoy watching them again in the reruns. I have tried watching a few times this season but no more.... I QUIT! I just can't stand to watch an hour of the dizzy blonde stumbling through the show, with her stupid looks, dead personality and once again proving she has no talent. Emily Wickersham, as Ellie Bishop, needs to be fired. She has ruined the show, destroyed the previously top ratings, and is a total embarrassment to all concerned.
  • NCIS I agree with last post the show needs Ziva back

I have faithfully watched the first 11 seasons but now I won't watch another episode until the character Bishop is gone ! The show needs Ziva back quick ! I can't and won't sit through another episode with the blonde ding bat Bishop I'm sure the rating have to be down no matter what they say . I just deleted the entire season 12 that I had stored on my dvr to watch later I have no desire to watch any longer Were as before I couldn't wait for the next episode .
  • NCIS needs a change-FAST!

I am assuming that Ziva is gone; though, she recently said in an interview about her upcoming " Dovekeepers," "It is up to them" (meaning, Ziva's return was in CBS hands). I don't know if that is the truth, but I do know something needs to be done with this show.

I have faithfully watched for 11 years - not missing an episode. Not so this season. I can hardly take what they have done to this show. Without Ziva to play off of, Tony is blah; McGee has always been a non-factor; Abby has become silly; Vance an irritation (even Jenny was better than this pain in the rear); Gibbs is totally predictable; and Bishop (OMG) is a ten year old sitting on the floor eating junk food. CBS, you replaced Ziva with a cardboard cutout!

These brilliant minds have gotten rid of almost all the INTERESTING ... Jenney... Ziva....... This show no longer has a spark. It needs to get one quick.
  • Why can't they hire a decent actress?? Is she cheap??

Still don't get why out of ALL the great actresses in Hollywood, NCIS had to hire Emily Wickersham??? She's horrible!! All she does is read the lines with no acting ability whatsoever, and she also can't speak clearly. I guess she was a cheap hire?? I heard they won't replace her, so ok, fine! I guess I'm going to throw in the towel after this season. I'm tired of that idiotic dumb blonde distraction!!
  • ZZZZZZZZZ

NCIS has become completely boring - The only saving grace is when Robert Wagner (Mr. DiNozzo) and Diane Neal (Agent Borin) are on the show!! - Please do something!!!!!
  • Bishop

Get rid Bishop horrible. Really horrible Are you not listening. Just turned you off Watching Charlie's Angels. And that 100% better than watching the new NCIS . bishop can't act just a pretty face
  • Love NCIS but

Writing was a little better tonight. When other cast members have to prop one up like bishop then it's time to regroup. When McGee joined the team yes he was a nerd but believable and interactions he had with others worked. Emily (bishop) is not a good actress and can't pull off improvisation as that's somtimes used on the show. Her lines are limited which leads me to believe the writers do realize her limitations as an actress. It's not that I want Ziva back but simply a character portrayal as a convincing investiagor that works right
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10