NCIS

Tuesday 8:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 23, 2003 In Season

neomichel

NCIS Fan Reviews page 2 of 49

• NCIS is almost unwatchable

I know they lost a producer, but damn this show is horrific. Fez is terrible, and the new female character is just awful. British dude could be acceptable. Gibbs is not the same anymore with his patience and smiling all the time. McGee is just a thin guy who forces awkward smile. Fornell/Gibbs bromance is so old. Watched every show of every season, and this fall of 2016 season proves they have stayed on air too long, by all appearances.
  • Terrible season

I have watched for years. This year the episodes are the worst ever. No action just stupid story lines. They don't even shoot anyone any more.

• Gone Soft, Sucks

I have been watching this show for years and now I am really disappointed in it. They don't even carry guns anymore and it's not even a Drama no more. The shows are boring and it is easy to figure out who did what. Gibbs looks like he is half dead and acts like it. The new characters don't fit in at all, especially the one that played Fez, On That 70's Show. Very disappointed Ex-viewer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • What is Happening to the WRITING???

At first I thought, maybe it's the new actors that I don't like. But now even Gibbs himself is getting walked on and back-talked by newcomers to the show, and we're supposed to laugh at this? Sure, maybe McGee, Abby, or Ducky have earned the occasional jab at him through the years, but these newbies? What happened to the man who simultaneously strikes terror and admiration into the hearts of all his team members? They need to resurrect their main character and put everyone back into their place. Things are getting out of hand. Sure they still have Leroy Jethro Gibbs as "the boss," but this one-dimensional writing (as of late) needs to get off of trying to make left-wing political statements through HORRIBLE dialogues and monologues (Bishop's completely inappropriately-timed, uncharacteristic, forced "revelation" speech about the Guantanamo Bay prison. I could vomit) and get back to the complex dynamics between Gibbs and his team that made this show #1 for so long. This season is killing me, and it's not just because Weatherly is gone. This writing is just terrible. I know that the actors are better than the scripts they're being handed. So painful to sit through this right now.
  • NCIS is going south

NCIS added a bunch of losers to replace those that left. It used to be a hard hitting action show with repartee and exciting undercurrents. Now it is a show with too much empty banter, shallow themes and no action. Even Mark Harmon looks like he is ready to retire. It is so disappointing to see the best TV show ever die such a wimpy death!
  • NCIS NEW BEES

As a long time watcher of NCIS I an not happy with the new bees first to go ]. They do not fit into the tony a lot he fit in perfect . he is good as the bull .Hope you never loose Gibbs that will be the end of the show for me.
  • They need to do something with Emily

The Producers of this show are really losing site of things. This Bishop girl does not fit. Make some changes in her character and her looks. Her hair and eyebrows are horribly drab. Do something to please add a little zing to her makeup. Just her looks alone on this show.. could not even awake the dead. I am forced to watch this show ( as so to speak ) with my partner because he really likes it. But he agrees with me that she is a real eye-sore in this show. agree with others here commenting: The Lady that played a role on Blue Bloods simply is not fitting well into this show. I was surprised to see her as a part of this cast. Blue Bloods - Yes! NCIS - No! NCIS: Please take heed to what your audience is saying!!!! I am not trying to put these ladies down. These roles, their characters and looks are not working.
  • Question for everyone...

5.5
    So episode 8 of this season had Agent Reeves.

But when he shows up in episode 9 and gives Ellie the chips, everyone seems really surprised he is there... I don't remember him leaving in the last episode...

Am I the only one that is confused?
  • too many people now

McGee is lost without Tony. He's not really "leader" material like Dinozzo could be when needed. Also he and Bishop do not have any type of "chemistry" to work off of like Tony and Ziva had. Although I really loved McGee up until this season, if they wrote him off the show, I wouldn't be too sad. Gibbs, I'm glad they are showing less of him. He needs to be in more of a supervisory role. I like Torres and Reeves together and think they can become the old "McGee and Dinozzo" team.

Quinn, Bishop and McGee are the weakest characters. Abby, Palmer and Ducky can hold their own with any of the cast. Quinn "might" work if she replaces Gibbs as the leader, but right now she doesn't really fit in with the crew. I think Palmer, Ducky & Abby need to be seen in each episode. Right now there are too many people on and we only get a few scenes on occasion with, Ducky, Palmer and Abby. It needs to be culled back to a group of 4 or maybe 5 max if you kept Gibbs in the office and just have the other 4 report to him with updates from the "field".
  • what have they done...

they have killed a brilliant they are after more and muslin much. so sad that in one go they have killed it...
  • Takes 3 to replace 1 Anthony DiNozzo

3.5
    I watch NCIS faithfully every Tuesday night. I have binge watched all of the back episodes on Netflix and loved the heart of so many of the stories and especially the way that several of the characters played so well off of each other. Particularly the episodes involving DiNozzo, Ziva David and McGeek - and of course Gibbs. Abby Schitu always makes me smile as well. Just a great melding of a great cast. I started off watching NCIS regularly when Bishop was already a fixture on the show and wondered when I watched the older episodes why in the world they replaced such a dynamic character as Ziva David with such a quiet, mousy character (whose eyebrows are so dark that they are distracting) as Ellie Bishop. I have tried to like her but she is almost like a non-entity. She is quiet, blends into the background - I just don't get the point of her or what she brings to the table. At first she was really pretty with her long hair and her kind of quirky ways. That has all fallen by the wayside and all that is left is a dull and rather boring Ellie Bishop. Then Tony leaves the show. Sure, he has his own show now - Bull - which I have tried to watch. I am sure it is good but every time I watch it I just see Anthony DiNozzo. His leaving has left such a big hole in the NCIS storyline that it seems to take 3 new people to fill in the gap. The only thing is that none of these three even begin to fill the gap! Jennifer Esposito was great on Spin City but I don't get her as an NCIS agent. Wilmer Valderamo was great on That 70's Show and has turned into a good looking guy but again, he is not the caliber of a Tony DiNozzo. It is such a weak gang of agents now - not one stands out as a real leader. It would be hard to replace Michael Wetherly, I get it,but this group that is on at the moment is going to be the undoing of NCIS as we all know it. The story lines are weak, they have little to no heart and seem like weak attempts at trying to get anywhere close to what the old story lines were several years ago. As long as DiNozzo was on, you had smart repartee between he and McGee and they were really good at it! It was fun and made you smile. There is not smart dialogue now amongst any characters. McGee has lost a ton of weight. I am sure it was hard to do but he now looks gaunt and the muscles in his face stand out so much that he almost looks unrecognizable. I think he looked better with a little bit more meat on his bones. Even so, if he was more of the story line that would be great. He just seems to come and go from his desk trying to give witty musings to the newbies. It just seems like the writers are spinning so many story lines out in so many different directions hoping that one of them will stick. Guess what? Not sticking yet. My husband doesn't even want to watch it anymore. That's sad cause it was a great show. Take a hint - dump the dead weight (starting with Ellie Bishop who could be replaced with a big table lamp) and get stories that make sense and have heart in them as well. Otherwise, this show will not around too much longer. For all of us who have loved NCIS for all of these years, please do something in a good way! It's getting harder and harder to watch this shell of a show where a mighty show once stood!!
  • P C Chick Flic

I have watch every NCIS show. I have purchased the first 12 seasons. It makes me sad to see a great TV series go down the tubes. The females are the only smart agents and the men are bumbling idiots. Bishop is almost in tears for the poor terrorist in Gitmo, and now she is dating a Muslim. So very PC. I think the female writers are changing the series. The liberals lost the election but they have won NCIS. I won't be watching anymore.
  • MORE MI6

Miss Tony terribly, Clayton Reeves is the only bright spot, Alex Quinn needs to go immed. not a good fit, Torres would be great as an occasional guest. That last episode???? Bishop's brothers??? worst episode in the history of the show! just plain stupid. Have the writers given up? and Gibbs has on so much make-up he looks like he has been embalmed. How about letting Abby grow a bit? Goth in the dungeon, move forward already. And sorry Tim, but you are not a lead actor, at least not on this show, him and Bishop have to move into the background as tech support. We need someone who has chemisty with Reeves brought in before it's too late. At least we still have Ducky. I sure hope they can fix this show, it's almost too late. NEVER thought I would say that. Almost forgot, more Vance! we hardly see him anymore
  • NCIS sucks now

I am sooo disappointed with NCIS season 14. First, I totally agree with phenders2001, when DID NCIS become so politically correct? I mean, come on. Second, no. The writers will NEVER be able to replace Tony or Ziva, and they will NEVER EVER get the chemistry of Tiva in any other characters. It's an insult to tiva that they are trying to get that right. They're trying to have agent Quin and agent Torres have a tiva relationship. AHEM! Not going to cut it.

QUESTION: Does anyone out there believe that Ziva's alive? I'm starting to have suspicions. Plus, NCIS may just have to bring back Micheal Weatherly and Cote de Pablo, bc the ratings SUCK. If they bring them back, then I won't go into hysterics over Ziva.

I think that if they even bring back one of them, (preferably Cote) than the show will get a lot of good ratings. If they bring back both, it will make for an AMAZING story line and a particularly entertaining Tuesday night.

First bad choice: Writers not writing good scripts for Ziva. If they did, none of this would have happened, and Tony and Ziva would be here, making everyone happy.

Second bad choice: Trying to replace ZIva with Bishop. Emily Wickersham isn't right for NCIS. DOn't get me wrong, she's a good actress, but Ziva was a HUGE part of NCIS, and Bishop isn't even close to Ziva's standards. Replacing Kate with Ziva was a great move, because both of them have the same relationship with other characters, except, as all now know, Ziva's relationship with Tony has grown into more. When Bishop came to the show, I stopped watching. Emily is just a way of saying "Screw you" to Cote de pablo. Cote, your loved and missed. Wish you would come back to the show, we need you desperately.

Third bad choice: "Killing off" Ziva. REALLY? REALLY? COME ON! You could have at least had Ziva live (She is alive, i will never stop believing that) and Tony come and get her or something like that. I believe that the reason for Tony's exit NCIS got correct, it had to be because of Ziva. But killing her? wow. Just WOW.

4th bad choice: The new agents suck. They ARE NOT TONY AND ZIVA AND THEY NEVER WILL BE!!!!!!!!!!

Also, Sean murray is WAY too skinny. One more thing, McGee is NOT Tony. NO NO NO and NO. McGee will NEVER be Tony, no matter how much the writer's try. McGee should really go back to computer stuff
  • That was terrible.

I'm disappointing that when Bishop went to gitmo. She said gitmo detainees were okay. That was stupid.
  • NCIS new characters

NCIS needs to get rid of the 2 newbies and use Clayton as the next full time agent. Gibs needs to get tough again
  • DISAPPOINTING

Bishop's knuckle head adult brothers (who act like they are 12) show up unannounced so she takes them to work with her at a "secure" military facility as one would. They go around the entire facility threatening people they think might be dating their, what, 35 year old sister. The story lines have gotten pretty sloppy but this was particularly silly. Then, NCIS finds evidence that supposedly clears an inmate at GITMO and he is released the same day. WHAT? You have to accept a degree of poetic license to watch most things on TV, but too much is just too much. This show has been really good and entertaining for many years, but I think it is time to call it quits and make a graceful departure. The entire franchise has gone to the dogs
  • I'm tired of this

When did NCIS become so politically correct? It was the one show I could count on to have some guts; but now the writers are trying to make us feel guilty about deportation and apparently there are good guys stuck in Gitmo. Are you kidding me? There was a time when terrorists were holding the agents hostage and Gibbs had to shoot them in the head. I can't imagine that happening now.

I find myself muting the show all the time now and barely paying attention. The last two episodes I barely watched but I knew early on who the bad guys were: The rich dude (or his son, in this case) and the white religious dude. What a shock.

I am really sick and tired of this political correctness. Maybe if the new actors were any good I could bear it, but I never warmed up to Bishop and I haven't even bothered learning the names of the two new ones. The only half decent new one is the British MI-6 agent Reeves.

Gibbs is barely around anymore, he just pops in now and then. Fornell should be on more, he's good. And of course I miss the DiNozzo character. I watch Bull, but it's not the same thing.

If the writers could just go back to the way the show was a few years ago it would be entertaining again. If I wanted political correctness I could watch every other show on television!
  • Writers believed the polls

Devoted fan for 13 seasons except not liking so many unrealistic comedic situations

> the assistant in morgue

> Abby over the top but cute

>Weatherly cast as male "duffus" subject to the usual male put-downs

But the latter reflects writers' liberal agenda that is prevalent now in most television programs and advertisements.

Have not cared a lot for Bishop (what did the casters to find a woman whose brows matched Ziva's?). She actually did one of her better acting jobs this last episode which was the liberal slant (what else) on Gitmo (spelling?).

Sad about Weatherly leaving but tired of the writers putting McGee in some sort of superior position and Weatherly not getting the respect he should have been accorded at this point in his NCIS career and his seniority.

The new characters are a terrible fit and why so many?

>Torres getting better.

>Jennifer Esposito has so many out of place/strange facial contortions. When she was aghast about Gibbs "saying the ellipsis " about 1 episode ago she produced this completely over-acted expression. Loser!!

>I have no idea why they added the black guy other than forcing diversity on the main cast which is probably why that added three actors = 1 hispanic, 1woman, and 1 black man .

The writing has gone so am sure it was partially in anticipation that the new administration was guaranteed to be headed up by a certain woman. This is also true in other shows I have been watching. An example is "Designated Survivor" which has every left wing topic thrown in except the left side of the kitchen sink! Very disappointed in that show.. BTW, I did not realize Keifer was such a physically tiny man. Was he standing on boxes and ramps in "24"? The writers have him cast as "sensitive", "fumbling", "uncertain and with his "strong-principled-woman" wife being the one who calms him and who gives him the proper "left"-leaning outlook", etc. If fly-over country has any impact on ratings, I don't think it will last. I loved the show's concept but hope they get back to a more middle of the road approach. But with the current political environment, the Hollywood writers and producers' crusade will only get worse in shows and advertisements.

Sorry about the to NCIS.

I think the show is close to its end. Apparently someone lost the "writers' guidelines and NCIS philosophy" handbook that served the show so well for so long. I guess a key is that in the past I never left a recorded NCIS show unfinished. It was an addiction. Now things are so politically correct and/or unrealistic I will often start a show and not finish it and hit the "erase" command. Sweet dreams dearly departed NCIS.

• All over

So sad to see the end of a brilliant show drag on. Tonight's show was horrible. The brothers? Gibbs letting them in NCIS to sit on Bishop's desk? Accosting the agents? Insulting to the viewers intelligence. Needs to end before it is cancelled.
  • NCIS stinks

This show has gone to hell in a hand basket. There is no suspense, and has turned into a very corny boring waste. The new cast additions are low grade actors that put you to sleep. They took a once great show and destroyed it. Time to throw it in the trash can.
  • A BIG Disappointment

I have watched NCIS since the very though I was not liking Gibbs in the crossover JAG episode (I LOVED JAG!) and I have to say that this season should be its last. It has outlived its usefulness. Too many changes have occurred. I was never a lover of Bishop and she could never replace Ziva. I liked how McGee's character was being developed, however, he does not have the attitude for being a senior agent. As for Esposito (Quinn), she was better in Blue Bloods and that's not saying much. Michael Weatherly is sorely missed. I'm still not sure that BULL is the right vehicle for him either. NCIS: New Orleans has become way more interesting for me.
  • Please Save NCIS Before It is To Late

The 2 NEW Cast Members need to die tragically. Then bring in that actor who played the son of the Character killed guarding Shannon & Kelly. He would become "New He & Gibbs already have a History. Return McGee to being McGee. Hurry, or NCIS will likely end this Season.

On a Side Note, "Bull" is totally wrong for Weatherly. Come On CBS. Fans/Viewers deserve much better! Change before it's to late.
  • It's Getting Worse

The producers of NCIS should just stop the show because now everybody is hating it. It is no longer interesting and now to get people's attention is by indirectly including Tony by making Senior sell the house. Also I did not like the fact that the show made Agent Quinn have a sex dream about Gibbs. It was just too awkward and disturbing and I felt very uncomforatble watching it. McGee is no longer acting like McGee, he is trying to slowly become the next Tony. Please make him go back to hacking and the computer stuff. The show was only good when Tony and Ziva was on it together because they had good chemistry. Since Ziva left it just got worse and when Tony left it was diasterous.
  • Quinn, what the hell are you doing?

Agent Quinn, come on, you really need to do much much better than that. The act is very boring and over played.

Too much unnecessary comedy and tasteless jokes. This does not fit in the position she is playing.

Its really looks like children act.

Please Dinozo, cut you vacation in Paris short, it started to be boring
  • still angry

I am still very angry at Ziva's death. That didn't have to be done. She could have just been injured andTony could have gone to Israel, found out about his daughter and stay with Ziva and Talia..

TPTB were so angry at Cote for quitting, they didn't want to give her a possible way back if the fans demanded it.

Never liked Kate, she was always pulling the gender card. Got tired of her complaining.

Ziva had kahones, didn't have to prove a thing

Trying to give the new agents a chance. Not enjoying the show at all.

And, what the hell is wrong with Gibb's eyebrows. Looks like makeup penciled them in too much.
  • Ncis season 14

New agents are a big disappointment. I also wonder about Abby. She has become stagnant. Goth is so gone. Don't people grow and mature? She has not. Tired of the dog collar.
  • When is Abby going to grow up?

I have been watching this show since day one and even back then I thought that Abby was childish for her years and intelligence. Abby is allowed to bully people into doing things and if things don't go her way she goes into her little funks. Also, what employer in their right mind would let someone come into work dressed as Abby dresses. I think it is about time that Abby starting acting her age and stop being a child.
  • Wilmer Valderrama? Ew...

There are so many people to choose from. Who decided that was a good idea!??? And why? Not appealing at all, and a terrible fit. Everyone knows this type of show works because of the character relationships. Why go out of your way to change that? You got it right when you switched from Kate to Ziva because the characters were similar in their relationships to the other characters. No one is going to fault you for replacing Tony's character with someone of similar style and personality, even if it's an unlikely scenario in real life. Fans want and expect a continuation of what made them love the show in the first place. I like Jennifer Esposito as an actress and the addition of her character shouldn't be a problem for the show since it's an addition rather than a replacement. And McGee looks great to me! He's much more handsome now that he's outgrown his baby fat. When people eat healthy and exercise they tend to lose weight.
  • I'd Rather Read a Book

NCIS has consistently been our favorite show -- until now. For the first time when watching the show, I've actually picked up a book to read and turned the TV off. The two new characters just don't seem to fit in. Hopefully, the show will take an upswing turn -- for the sake of Mark Harmon and the rest of the cast. It would be nice for the show when it ends to go out on top!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10