NCIS

Tuesday 8:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 23, 2003 In Season

neomichel

NCIS Fan Reviews page 2 of 41

• Bring ziva or Kate back anything

Totally agree a fake blonde that can't act has ruined this show I love all the characters but this bimbo blonde crap has totally ruined it
  • BISHOP NEEDS TO GO....

NCIS is not the same without Ziva! The chemistry worked with her, now it seems of! Maybe someone else will work but Bishop playing cutesy doesn't work for the show. Please bring Ziva back!!!
  • WHATS GOING ON???

The best relatable storylines with interactions between Israel, Hamas, Al Qaeda and Homeland Security had to be squelched because Cote left the show??? Now we're left with boring mundane episodes that don't relate to currant events!!! Has the administration pressured Hollywood regarding NCIS storylines. It is peculiar that a script that made this program so interesting and popular suddenly takes a 180*.

And to make matters worse instead of the writers growing the characters that are already on the show they hire a bimbo and put her in a character named "Bishop" that sits on the floor like a dog to go through papers (because that's what she does best, says Gibbs!!!). She really doesn't fit in with that group. Acts and looks like she is 20 years their junior. No experience and no special talents. At least make her character interesting. We don't need another McGee on the show.

All the characters are disconnected with one another and with the audience. The writers haven't made us care about any of the characters this season. It's like watching people go to work everyday. You have to make the audience care about the characters and it hasn't happened this year!!!

Now they killed off another strong female character: Diane (Melinda McGraw).

Extremely disappointing. Won't be buying Season 12 on DVD.

• NCIS

I just watched Tuesdays show, and I thought it was brilliant. I really think the writers are running out of ideas... I mean, they have been doing the show for 12 years!! I really do miss ziva and I hope she returns. I thought that ziva and tony's relationship was going somewhere! The writers should give Mcgee some spotlight, as I do love his character. I hope Bishop is off the show her character doesn't fit in!! The ratings have gone down since ziva has left.... But it was her choice to leave the show... I hope Cote does return and I hope her character does get involved again. Sorry but Bishop isn't the right fit; nothing against Emily! I hope the NCIS cast get still ,make the show great without ziva as they have for seasons 1 and 2... I think they are doing fine!
  • BISHOP NEEDS TO GO

4.5
    Please bring in a different character - like another STRONG female like Kate and Ziva. How about bringing Borin in as a regular and she went thru the NCIS training she mentioned in the New Orleans episode and now she is joining and taking over for Bishop who leaves cuz she is preggers
  • Nothing wrong with the Bishop character except....

The role of Bishop would be just fine if the network had hired a reasonable actress, and our family can only hope it happen for next season. Emily Wickersham has no real acting ability for this type of role. We have given it from the introduction of the character and up to the entire season so far, and it's not working. In fact nobody we talk to likes this woman or has anything positive to say other than to say she seems like a terrific lady. Sadly, nice terrific person doesn't fulfill the job requirements as far as being a prime time actress goes, so it's time for NCIS to make a change and hire a good actress that can solidly portray a strong and convincing probie agent character!

Many people talk about how the chemistry is lacking and the show has lost its spark. Unfortunately, it just goes to show one bad actor can bring the show down to a large extent. The lack of a convincing actor is part of the reason there's no real chemistry with the rest of the cast, and why her character is such a disappointing distraction. We've watched all the episodes, and this woman's interpretation of the role is someone who reads the lines of the script and makes a couple of faces. We definitely KNOW she's acting whereas a good actress could truly get into her role and make us believe in her character. Also, sometimes you can't even understand Emily's soft spoken rapid and garbled speech. Can we say closed caption? We are in our 30s and hear just fine, so this point is pathetic.

We get she's cute, and she sure shows us often by posting her Twitter and Instagram selfies. We think instead of showing us how cute and pretty she thinks she is by posting constant photos of herself, maybe the time would be better spent taking a class on acting?!

As far as we are concerned, Cote who??? This isn't about Ziva, and we could care less about that character at this point. We are positive about the Bishop character, but PLEASE NCIS... Remove Emily Wickersham and hire a GOOD solid actress for season 13!!
  • What were TPTB thinking!

I loved seasons 3-10, mostly because the character of Ziva intrigued me. The show without her just plain stinks! It was quite obvious Cote had no intention of leaving just yet, so I can only conclude she needed time off or just fewer working hours to deal with a personal issue and TPTB said no way! I can bet if one of her male colleagues wanted what she did, he would have gotten it (CBS is known to treat male actors better than female ones-look at the Criminal Minds debacle when 2 female actors were fired to save money to fund the soon to be flopped spinoff even though at least one male costar had less seniority on the show). CBS wake up! Give Cote what she wants and get her back ASAP! I will no longer watch now that her character has gone and many of my friends no longer watch for the same reason. I suspect that even fewer will watch once Ziva's replacement starts, since GG is noted for creating characters fans loathe! Update: I was right-Bishop stinks. Why do TPTB insist on keeping a character (and having her front and center) that the majority (87%) of fans hate? Its almost as if they are trying to sink the show!

Why won't TPTB listen to the fans?! The fans have stated over and over again that they want EW (Bishop) gone and yet the horrible actress is STILL there. And fans are still asking CBS to get Cote back. CBS needs to grow up, stop acting like a spoiled child and man up to the fact they screwed up playing hardball with Cote's contract (which they finally admitted after months of fan protests) and for hiring a talentless actress to replace her. Unless they rid themselves of the horrid Bishop character and get CDP back (giving her whatever she wants), the show won't last much longer! Hey, CBS, fans are what generates money and the fans are leaving left and right!

For those who want CBS to know how they feel, you can leave feedback for CBS shows on the CBS feedback page. I believe some addresses to write to can be found on the operationbringbackcote Facebook page, but you may have to search to find them. Of course, the best way to show you aren't happy with the new NCIS is to stop watching.

Update: Why won't CBS do what the fans want!? Do they WANT the show to fail!? Fans have stated over and over again they want Cote back and Emily W. gone. Yet the incompetent Emily W. is still there and TPTB haven't even approached Cote about coming back (which she said she would consider if CBS made a decent offer). Bring back Cote and ditch Emily W.. And while you are at it, ditch the incompetent, canon destroying, lying GG as well!
  • Shows are going VERY stale...

Not sure if you guys can right this ship at this point. Viewers wonder why all the better series ride off into the sunset, well the answer is they make a conscious decision to cancel themselves BEFORE they start to loose their edge, in my opinion the writing has gone very stale. My wife and I can usually pick the guilty ones within the first 10 minutes, another pet peeve is when they leave huge holes in the storyline just to bang the show out within the 43 minutes that they have. Very poor compared to 2 or 3 years back.
  • The Ellie Bishop character needs to GO

I have been a happy, loyal fan of NCIS since it aired. I was sad when Kate was killed I was devastated when Ziva left. I had an open mind for Ellie Bishop for several shows but the show is just not the same for me. It is flat, the ZING is gone. The show didn't need another QUIRKY character. The Bishop character is boooor-ing and to make matters worse, she's married, Tony has no one to flirt with! My opinions are strictly regarding the Bishop character, not Emily Wickersham.
  • NCIS needs someone like Kate and Ziva

I do not like Bishop. I think there can be a better choice. It doesn't flow.
  • Please Fix the show!

With the departure of the character, Ziva, the show has lost its edgy, smart, and clever story lines. The great chemistry between the 'family' characters has been changed for being now 'uninteresting' and I find myself not interested in watching. Now the 'Bishop' character (not the actress) is not at all working. Sure it will do. But not the over the top that we as fans are use to seeing each week. Please ask Cote if she'll reconsider! That's a huge part of the group dynamics missing.
  • ncis sucks now

Ziva really made the show. Nor to mention she really is better looking then bishop. Not necessarily outer looks, her character was full and colorful. Bishop brings more high school drama. All good shows ends and I think this is the beginning
  • Glimmer of Hope

Well, well, well. On NCIS New Orleans last night Abbie Bourne mentioned that with a few weeks of training she could join NCIS. Pride asked her if she would go to Washington to work with Gibbs. Possible? I surely hope so. Maybe the Twit will go on the Weather Channel.
  • Coco

Rating would have been a lot higher but.

Please please get rid of that bumbling idiot palmer. I have been watching the show since the start and it's now getting to the point where I am close to stopping watching all because of that fool Palmer. I'm sick of all this Palmers baby crap.

I can't be the only one, please.
  • Bishop on NCIS

I believe bishop wont be on the Gibbs team for long. By what ive seen i reckon Abby bourne from CGIS will replace her due to her conversation with Gibbs in his basement and her few cheeky answers to Dinozzo plus she would fit way better
  • A whole year's wait - then disappointment!

It is bad enough that we in the UK are made to wait a whole year while this show is aired in the US. My wife and I have now seen the first three episodes of season 12 on Sky and have had no difficulty in containing our excitement. Having read many US viewers' comments it doesn't seem likely we will be any more impressed by the remaining episodes. The Bishop character was initially aloof and with almost no personality. It was like having two McGees and that was one too many. The writers have seen that and now her academic side is (so far) being downplayed. She is an oddball who doesn't fit in and doesn't make friends. Also she is still too cold and wooden to be likeable, and that makes her irritating. The dyed blonde hair with brown eyes does not help (wife hates that). Sorry but she has to go.

The CGIS lady (the other Abby) is (we think) waiting in the wings and she should be recruited as soon as possible. She is warm, friendly and funny - everything Bishop is not.

Generally the show is becoming boring with far too much office intrigue and too little outside action and excitement. Budget cuts maybe?

Right now we prefer Murdoch (Canadian) or The Blake Mysteries (Australian).

I hope the writers and director take heed of the poor reviews and bring the next series back up to par.
  • Why is the idiot blonde still there?

The more Bishop is "developed". the clearer it becomes how shallow, useless, and stupid she is, What a downgrade.
  • The Abby Clone

What do you get when you cross Abby with a blond? A dud. There is not enough Caf Pow to keep me awake though these new episodes. The next time the "little cutie" sits cross legs on the desk, I leave the show forever.
  • Hoopie

Dislike Ziva's replacement! Bring Ziva back quickly!
  • Who are you kidding?

Just viewed episode three of the latest NCIS.

Whoever was trying to portray a British Railway Station in the 1960's - or at any time isn't worthy of working in the film or TV industry. We didn't have signs as shown, we didn't have glass swing doors opening onto the streets, we didn't have seating as portrayed, we certainly didn't have ticket booths of the type used in this episode. It was shoddy and Mark Hammond should be disgusted that it was allowed to be aired. If you are going set something in a foreign location you could at least check out what Victoria Station looked like - that is where the boat trains left from.
  • NCIS and Bishop

I have watched NCIS since the very first show, the cast is the best and I understand why it has been on the air so long. The writing is wonderful. Unfortunatalty since Bishop has taken over for Ziva the show is not as interesting. Kate and Zivas characters were both exciting and flirtatious. It kept the chemistry going sbetween Tony and the women. Now it's not fun you either have to change something and make excitement in Bishop or your show will lose many fans. Please get Ziva back. I would make an offer she couldn't refuse. I love Mark Harmon and have been a long time fan of his and his cast. What a class act that drives the show also to where it is. You never hear Any dirt on any of these awesome stars. Good for them stay out of the Hollywood light. Great writing just get Ziva back!,,,,PLEASE
  • She's a keeper

I thought I'd never like anyone else after Ziva, but Bishop is so cool! I love her!!
  • that blond

She needs to go. Bring zeva back or get another strong female writing not so good lately.
  • Bring Ziva back

Bishop is completely a works in earpieces, she can't beat ziva and todd she responds to gibbs like a fortune teller and she screws up in the DIANA'S VOICE" Leroy bring back Ziva
  • Will the writing push NCIS over the cliff?

Although a long time fan of NCIS, the writing has made this season a real disappointment. There has been no character development for any cast member. (Bishop has been given no character The writers appear to forget that Gibbs has a gut. Prime example from this past week's episode - The Gibbs of seasons 1 through maybe 9.5 never would have missed that the rescued aide worker had been turned. Really disappointing. Equally disappointing was the arrival of Tony's girlfriend. Totally out of character from the Tony fans have loved for the first 9 or 10 seasons. There was no drama, no humor, no development of the story - simply - Boom - here she is, accept it. After multiple episodes of development of his prior relationships, this fell flat. I hope the writers take these types of comments to heart - or are replaced with writers who understand that the beauty of this show was the drama in each of the lives of the characters - especially Gibbs' and his idiosyncratic method of crime fighting - that is gone. Please improve for next season or you will see your viewers head to USA to watch reruns of the well written episodes.
  • Focusing blame on wrong area

While I agree, with many, that the show has gone downhill over the last season and a half, I believe that people are fousing on the wrong area (or character) to blame. By making the character a "desk jockey" rather than an all-action agent (like Kate or Ziva), Bishop was always going to suffer in any comparison.

In my opinion, the problem with the show is that they have simply run out of good story lines, especially as they are now trying to ensure that 3 shows have unique and distinct plots. This has led to the apparent series-long plot line about revenge against Gibbs -- something that was played out with the Mexican cartel story. I find this extremely tiresome as they seem to be trying to create plausible stories to bring the story back to the fore. Forcing the issue has resulted in some very weak episodes. A whole episode was used to kill off one ex-wife and create the revenge factor for Gibbs and Furnell, and the episode was not very good.
  • What is happening to this Show - Bishop is a complete dud

I watched this show since the beginning but I just cannot take much more of Bishop. She brings out all the worst in McGee, and I'm beginning to get tired of him - they act like a couple of junior high schoolers, and the focus of the show seems to be shifting for a really good drama to a combination soap opera, situation comedy. If it continues the way it's going I suggest a mass firing of your writers. Bishop is just a dud and surely someone can recognize that.
  • love the cast but

I love everyone on the Ziva is. greatly missed! Maybe they can approach her now and try to get her back. She said she needed a break maybe she's ready to come back. McGee I love ya but you have stop saying holy crap. Crap is not holy! But I still love ya ;)
  • dear CBS

if you don't get ziva back the next call is the white house and i will get Obama

• Fight for Zivas return to the team

I agree with you D. I love Ziva and the chemistry she had with Tony brought a little spice to the show. Bishop just doesn't have what it takes to be on Team Gibbs :-). I hope they find a way to bring her back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10