NCIS

Tuesday 8:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 23, 2003 In Season

neomichel

NCIS Fan Reviews page 2 of 42

• Sucks without Ziva! And get rid of the horrible Bishop!

Show used to be great. But CBS had to screw it up. First, they hired an incompetent show runner. Once GG was fully at the helm, the show's quality started to go down. But it was still okay, especially because we had great scenes between CDP and MW. Then CBS decided to play lowball with regard to Cote DePablo's contract and were surprised when she stood up to them and refused to accept the horrid offer. Instead of giving her a decent send off, they gave her the least amount of screen time as possible with a very poor exit. And then, instead of appeasing the great many fans that missed her, they instead angered them by first pretending the character didn't exist and then making it seem like her character totally abandoned her "family". The show got extremely boring once Cote was gone. But then CBS made a bad situation worse and hired an incompetent actress to play a crappy character and refuse to get rid of her despite the fact that the majority of fans do not like her and want her gone! CBS needs to wake up and admit they screwed up by letting Cote go and hiring the horrid EW. Fans want the show they fell in love with, not GG's new NCIS. Ditch EW and GG and get CDP back before you lose the long term fans permanently!
  • Please fix the show

Oh dear god, I despise Bishop so much. The day I found out Ziva had left, I stopped watching the show. All I want is for Ziva to come back, I don't even care about what happens to Bishop. I WANT TO SEE THE FAMILY BACK TOGETHER.
  • God, please let her go!

I am hoping this story arc ends with Bishop resigning as she realizes her true calling is as an analyst not an agent. Then a real character like Ned Dorneget can be created and everyone can enjoy the show again. I liked Ned. He was the best of the humour which the show has sadly lacked recently. I watched reruns some with Kate, some with Ziva and some with Kate. They all make Wickersham look one dimensional, and that she is and will always be.
  • NCIS: Bishop character

I can't believe that they killed of the Ned Dorneget character! He had more personality and character interest than Bishop. It's too bad that they didnt send Bishop to Egypt. All I can say is please change the Bishop character. She is dragging the show down. Dorneget had innocence and humour.... Personality that the viewers loved. Even as a minor character... Captured the interest of the viewers. Unlike Bishop who just annoys and destroys the chemistry of the main characters and stories of NCIS.
  • Storyline Idea

How about we find out that Bishop is really from the dark side and a covert terrorist (which would explain why most fans hate her so much), and have Ziva come back and uncover Bishop's secrets and kill her. Just an idea from a long time fan. . .
  • Please Fix the show!

With the departure of the character, Ziva, the show has lost its edgy, smart, and clever story lines. The great chemistry between the 'family' characters has been changed for being now 'uninteresting' and I find myself not interested in watching. Now the 'Bishop' character (not the actress) is not at all working. Sure it will do. But not the over the top that we as fans are use to seeing each week. Please ask Cote if she'll reconsider! That's a huge part of the group dynamics missing.
  • Kill off Bishop

I have stopped watching the show, so thank you for the updates. If Bishop has been kidnapped, apparently now is the chance to kill off the character! I would to watch again next season.
  • You know there is trouble when the ratings go UP for NCIS LA when it follows NCIS....

Sometimes it's better to just say goodbye. There is no sizzle in NCIS right now- a lot of stale plots, not much in the way of interesting guests (not counting Robert Wagner, of course- but even this last appearance was a bit of a let down), and too many bland or one-note characters. The lead characters have all stagnated- and yes, that includes DiNozzo- nobody is buying this reformed stuff (note the patronizing way he talks to Zoe, and her placid acceptance of it). The resident straightman, McGee, has nothing to play off, and the addition of a second straightman (Bishop) only accentuates that. There is very little spark left in most of the characters. I suspect this comes down to the showrunner and writers. In the last episode Gibbs says to Bishop 'you're better than that'. Sadly, I don't think he is right- and it goes for the show as well.
  • Bishop

NCIS was once must-see TV. Now I still watch but if I miss an episode, so what, at least I missed Bishop.
  • The New beginning of NCIS

Sadly Bishop, her hubby and Jimmy were taken hostage. No one knows and maybe never know where they are. Another great episode is the resignation of Bishop, and that Jimmy is a traitor and has disappeared back to his homeland. Better yet, Bishop is the true traitor and Jimmy is shot, in a coma, trying to expose Bishop. Hopefully someone will catch on how terrible the characters of Bishop and Jimmy are. Jimmy is irritating and Bishop dull and drab. Take 2 Bishop at night and you will sleep, take 2 Jimmys,( wait don't punish yourself you get the picture. We need Ziva or someone like Kate to life back into the show. Let's fix the problems..
  • ncis how long will it last?

This is my favorite show. It has been so long, but I still love it. In fact, it is getting better (my opinion, I know). I guess it continues forever (sorry, that is another show that I love). I am a guy so I guess I should say I really like the show instead of 'love' since that is a 'girl' thing? Am I wrong?
  • No Bishop

I do not enjoy watching Bishop on the show. I think the chemistry between the actors and characters is no longer there. I would have preferred that they didn't add Bishop to the show. It would have been better. I have been watching this show since it spin off JAG. Now I don't want to watch it anymore... I liked Kate and Ziva but I do not like Bishop. Bishop doesn't fit in. I'm sorry but this character doesn't do it

• They should have stopped NCIS

at the end of Season 10. Now they give us a girl sitting on the floor and can't fire a gun, a terrible love interest, and have altered many of the main characters. Haters of NCIS: New Orleans can sin on the floor with Bishop. I have not seen any other TV show where a Federal Agent sits on the freaking floor!
  • has it govt sponsorship?

2.5
    the shows reeks cheap patriotism!! am i the only one to feel it?

i dont know if Gibbs would woohaa his army in real life ;)
  • Season 6 was the last really great season

Season 6 was the last really great 'season' in my personal opinion. When I re-watch my S6 DVD, the mysteries still seem fresh and new each and every time I view them. I don't know what on earth happened with Season 7 and onward, it just got flat out horrid . I stopped watching after S7 Ep2 Reunion, tried again for a few episodes during S8 and then again during S10. I hated that they killed off Mike Franks- I liked him. Laura Macy, too. Don't get me wrong, I adore NCIS Los Angeles but NCIS has been off- for both a few seasons now and my TV screen.
  • I should not listen to this?

Disappointed in last show! There has always been a charge that hollywierd is influenced by government operatives. And now,,,,,,,,, where is the morality or legality of bombing foreigners in foreign countries without trial or declared war? By whose authority could the state department choose to kill someone in Colombia, a sovereign nation? We are asked to become accustomed to this un American, immorality displayed on our TV screens and not question it? Yes,,, I realize that it is only TV,,, it is still dangerous president.
  • Tell me again how Bishop adds to the team?

1.5
    Hit/tied/came close to series low last year, came close again this week. will definitely be below 2.0 this year. Bishop/writing/stories/acting all going to crap this year
  • BISHOP?? What were they thinking??

I have read all through the posts below and I totally agree with all the comments made about the fall of NCIS this season.

What were they thinking when they chose Emily Wickersham to join NCIS, as Ellie Bishop???

I have watched this show since the first episode, and even enjoy watching them again in the reruns. I have tried watching a few times this season but no more.... I QUIT! I just can't stand to watch an hour of the dizzy blonde stumbling through the show, with her stupid looks, dead personality and once again proving she has no talent. Emily Wickersham, as Ellie Bishop, needs to be fired. She has ruined the show, destroyed the previously top ratings, and is a total embarrassment to all concerned.
  • NCIS I agree with last post the show needs Ziva back

I have faithfully watched the first 11 seasons but now I won't watch another episode until the character Bishop is gone ! The show needs Ziva back quick ! I can't and won't sit through another episode with the blonde ding bat Bishop I'm sure the rating have to be down no matter what they say . I just deleted the entire season 12 that I had stored on my dvr to watch later I have no desire to watch any longer Were as before I couldn't wait for the next episode .
  • NCIS needs a change-FAST!

I am assuming that Ziva is gone; though, she recently said in an interview about her upcoming " Dovekeepers," "It is up to them" (meaning, Ziva's return was in CBS hands). I don't know if that is the truth, but I do know something needs to be done with this show.

I have faithfully watched for 11 years - not missing an episode. Not so this season. I can hardly take what they have done to this show. Without Ziva to play off of, Tony is blah; McGee has always been a non-factor; Abby has become silly; Vance an irritation (even Jenny was better than this pain in the rear); Gibbs is totally predictable; and Bishop (OMG) is a ten year old sitting on the floor eating junk food. CBS, you replaced Ziva with a cardboard cutout!

These brilliant minds have gotten rid of almost all the INTERESTING ... Jenney... Ziva....... This show no longer has a spark. It needs to get one quick.
  • Why can't they hire a decent actress?? Is she cheap??

Still don't get why out of ALL the great actresses in Hollywood, NCIS had to hire Emily Wickersham??? She's horrible!! All she does is read the lines with no acting ability whatsoever, and she also can't speak clearly. I guess she was a cheap hire?? I heard they won't replace her, so ok, fine! I guess I'm going to throw in the towel after this season. I'm tired of that idiotic dumb blonde distraction!!
  • ZZZZZZZZZ

NCIS has become completely boring - The only saving grace is when Robert Wagner (Mr. DiNozzo) and Diane Neal (Agent Borin) are on the show!! - Please do something!!!!!
  • Bishop

Get rid Bishop horrible. Really horrible Are you not listening. Just turned you off Watching Charlie's Angels. And that 100% better than watching the new NCIS . bishop can't act just a pretty face
  • Love NCIS but

Writing was a little better tonight. When other cast members have to prop one up like bishop then it's time to regroup. When McGee joined the team yes he was a nerd but believable and interactions he had with others worked. Emily (bishop) is not a good actress and can't pull off improvisation as that's somtimes used on the show. Her lines are limited which leads me to believe the writers do realize her limitations as an actress. It's not that I want Ziva back but simply a character portrayal as a convincing investiagor that works right
  • All Episodes

Writers should be boiled in oil for the asinine banter from jimmy palmer.
  • NCIS: Like someone let the air out of their tires

Been limping along, lacking its old spark, chemIstry, writing quality, and fun, since Cote left. The Bishop agent adds less than zero, detracts from the team, and her useless, incompetent presence is distraction. Tony's character has been pathtically changed, from the smart hero SFA to babysitting an excuse of an agent, to fretting about cats and colonics, to vulgar easy hook ups with an obvious Ziva clone. Suddenly McGee is treated as the de facto SFA, and the show has become the Another Bad Guy After Gibbs show. So sad to see the quality limping along on its past laurels, reusing old plots and dialoque sometimes, other times completely and illogically ignoring aspecys of show history to pretend an absent character was irrelevant. Utterly disqusted with what has been done yo this show, and how disdainful the SR are about the hearts and past support of fans.
  • Boot Bishop

The character of Bishop is an embarrassment, and that's putting it mildly. I've said this before and I'll say it again - the writers screwed with the character so many times that it has more personalities than Sybil. I can't believe the actress that plays Bishop got the part, I know she comes from money, did she buy the part? Or is her father friends with GG? It's got to be something, I can't believe she would have been the "best choice" - in comparison to what????? She needs to be gone, and soon!
  • The San Dominick

2.5
    The whole bomb thing where Gibbs pulled the wire before the dramatic showdown? To the writers; that was MEAN!! Gibbs is stern, never MEAN. Not one of your best scenes I must say.

Another thing, Bishop needs to go! NOT a fan. If she stays, fix her damn eyebrows!!!! WTF, total bleached blond with BLACK caterpillar eyebrows?

What's up with the makeup department on the set??? No one noticed but me? Come on!

Regards,

Long time NCIS fan
  • Still a very good show!

I have watched every single episode of this show. I like every episode. I was so shocked when they killed off Kate. Took me a while to warm up to Ziva but I liked her and was sad to see her leave. I was alo glad to see her leave because of the Tiva thing. It was taking up too much of the show.

I liked Bishop sraight away. She was very different and I love the relasionship she has with Tony and McGee. She looks up to them and is eager to learn. I think she'll make a great agent after a while. Just remember how hopeless McGee was in the beginning.

The problem now is that no matter waht Bishop does, the haters complain. If she is smart she is "a know it all" and it is "not beliveable". If the screws up, "Gibbs should fire her". She can't win.

Every character has changed a lot since the beginning. Gibbs was more fun in the first seasons, Abby was cooler and not so childish. Tony is more or less the same. Funloving but I have never dobted his skills as an agent. I would like to see Tony featured more and McGee a little less.

I still love this show after nearly 12 seasons.
  • Blond needs to go and quick

I know Ziva is not coming back but the writers need to have her grow a set of balls and man up or kill her off and quick. I have watched this show for 12 years and have never been disappointed but I certainly am now. Please kill her off and move on.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10