NCIS

Tuesday 8:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 23, 2003 Returning September 20, 2016

neomichel

NCIS Fan Reviews page 2 of 45

• get Michael Weatherly back when he is through playing Dr. Phil.

get michael weatherly back after he is through playing Dr. Phil, UGH. Did he really give up NCIS for that. I want Ziva back too. I kind of gave up watching all the episodes for the second time when the blonde came on. I agree with all the other comments as well. Whoever's girlfriend she is doesn't cut it. I watch on Netflix. I haven't watched network tv for 35 years. I want to watch when I want to watch. Hope to get more seasons on Netflix even if it will end with Tony walking out. Love Tony Senior too. Of course I am not in the correct age group. 75 doesn't cut it either, NCIS got me through a long illness. Gibbs, don't you leave. That would be the final disaster. My husband got me all the seasons to watch in the nursing home I was in. I recovered and now I am back fighting for my favorite shows. Thanks. Keep this series going anyway.
  • WOW we all have the same opinion !!!!

4/2/2016

I have not been following NCIS - formerly my favorite show - but I can't stand Bishop so stopped being loyal. I still tape the shows and tonight decided to catch up on the last 5 episodes. I used to run home t see it but not interested any more. I signed on and read some of the reviews and am shocked that we all have the same opinion. The show is aimless. Bishop continues to make the show ridiculous with her poor acting skills. They are trying to make her "tougher" but it is just not working. The plots ar eterrible the characters are terrible. I grieve for the NCIS I knew. I refused last weekend to watch the NCIS marathon because it was the "Ellie" marathon.

So sa. It is time to close up show.

DDFun

I have very little interest in waching the show now. I actually missed this season so far. Was watching reruns today but this eveing the reruns have Bishop in them so I stopped watching.

So sad............

DD

Bishop is winey, cares what your issues are !!!!!

Bring back the show that always caught my attention that I watch over and over and over again. Even now if there is a repeat with Bishop I d not watch !!!!

We want the NCIS we know and love.

DD

I know I keep on saying the same thing but I cannot stand it. The show is off kilter. It is torture to watch it.

DD

Not sure how much we have to beg to get this girl off the show. I am definitely losing interest. I do not run home to watch the show anymore. I do not even watch it on the DVR right away. I do not have interest.

Please revamp my formerly favorite show.

DeeDee

Get that blonde of the show. She does not add anything to this series. As others have said the entire chemistry is gone even with the regulars. If they keep her on it will be their Achilles Heel and end the show.

D

Get rid of Bishop and bring back the NCIS that I am addicted to. I do not even watch the new shows for weeks later. It is embarrassing to watch the show now. I know every episode and have been through all the changes that worked successfully right from the start. Bishop does not work.

What martians came down and took the Gibbs we know and love? The one that would not accept this Bishop on his team.

Does the cast really want the show to fail? Have they decided being #1 for so long is over?

Get her off the floor and off the show !!!!!!
  • The oscar winning eyebrows must go.

Cannot stand Emily Wickersham. I used to think "poor little thing, having to speak Ellie Bishop's awful lines". But after 2 years, I think she is just a plain bad actress. Her frown and sour face are a big turnoff. However her jiggling black eyebrows must have won a gold medal - somewhere - as they are brilliant, I cannot take my eyes off them, they dominate every scene she's in.

I did read on a - since deleted - review, a couple of years ago, that Emily Wickersham is reportedly GG's niece, who is reportedly a close friend of MH, if that is the case then that might account for her continuing on this show. I am sure that is not the case, and that the casting of this weak milksop of an actress, with the comic eyebrows, was a well thought out considered recruitment and brings exactly what the casting director wanted ie. comic relief.

• Consistent - can I have an explanation

Watching a season from start to finish was a pleasure, now it is disruptive, why tune in? Is it to combat set boxes or more logically they don't care if they lose some of there fans, blind arrogance.

2016 each word represents a week. Since the 5th Jan to 22nd March a whole 8 episodes, some actually not that good so maybe that is why the breaks so we get desperate for any NCIS:)

Episode - Break-Break - Episode -Break-Break-Break-- Episode-Episode-Episode-Episode (OMG)- -Break-- Break

So 14 weeks and 8 Episodes, 6 weeks not a all superbowl so why (PS its all NCIS shows they do this too) Is this an experiment from some over educated socialoligist working for CBS. Yet Netflix and others winning by releasing all at once, who will survive the network wars..
  • Any NCIS with character bishop

Emily Wickersham is no flavor white frosting on a no flavor white cake . white on white. Boring!!!!

She cannot act; not expressive; does not know who she is or how dull; does not know how to create a character that is memorable; looks like a high school cheerleader, mean girl looking for a tiara. Watching grass grow is much more interesting and practices method growing. Get her the hell off of NCIS so I can watch the show without cringing whenever she is in the scene. Ugh!!!! Mark Harmon is no Dicaprio but he should know better that to put a dull blonde with know knowledge on how to act in an action, suspense show.
  • Sadistic Writers

I have missed most of seasons 11-12. I came back to the show in season 13, only to find that teenage blonde having problems with her steady. And doing one hell of a homework project on President Eisenhower.

Does the writer of this travesty still work on the show--because I can't believe it's ratings are so high still. Gibbs has no personality; Vance needs to date and get a wife again (they did so much to make him a full character); and that girl should go.

What is in it for *someone* to keep the Ellie Bishop character annoying viewers or more than a couple of years now? Is she related to a decision maker? Is she somebody's main squeeze? What does anyone get out of keeping such a poor actress in a role so horribly written?

I do agree that Abby needs to have an arc: for her to do the juvie stuff all the time--it's too much and has gone on long enough. Show some range here, for heaven's sake! She's an appealing, beautiful, and smart woman who has not changed one iota that I can tell.

I'll never get back those unwatchable seasons that were Ellie-centric. I do want to continue to watch after season 13 (some great episodes here--still too much of that irritating Bishop girl).

The only reasons to keep Bishop on the show this long has to be a personal one--someone who makes decisions. You should be fired if you are the writer who prolongs Bishop.
  • NCIS is still #1

So sorry for my first review.

All i wanted to say that NCIS is still the best show with the cast at the moment. But i will miss Michael so much. :(
  • NCIS gets the final farewell!

Bishop and her husband have finally done it - destroyed what was my go to show of the week. I stopped watching NCIS {the Bishop show} after enduring her arrival and dominance of a once great entertainment. Finally, I thought I would try it once more and got excited when it looked like Bishop was going to leave. Alas no such luck, the good news was short lived and so "farewell NCIS" You were great and then there came Bishop.
  • I love love love NCIS Washington. I record every ....

I miss Ziva so much. Can you please bring her back???? She was the very best female agent in all of the series. I loved the "love" connection she had with Tony - they were perfect for each other, real love or not!!
  • NCIS Save Emily Wichersham

When I first saw Emily on NCIS I at first did not really like her, but after watching her for a while she grew on me, and I think she is a good replacement for ZIVA did not really care for her and her smart ass attitude, Emily character is the kind of person if you need answers or help she is there for you and will try and help you. KEEP EMILY ON NCIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • NCIS = save yourself quick

What has happened to NCIS. I have loved this programme for years, firstly with Kate and then Ziva. The chemistry of both characters with Tony has always been a great source of entertainment over the years. They both leave and now we are faced with the personality less Bishop. When we are first introduced to her she is supposed to be a quirky character that sits on the floor or on the desk and makes mind maps. After about a week in NCIS that had all gone and she was at the desk as regular as the rest. What was more mindless was the fact she was married to Jake aka The Librarian, who has about as much personality as a tree. There is no chemistry between them and he adds nothing to the programme. Furthermore himself and Gibbs are supposed to be good buddies, PLEASE. There is no chemistry any more between Tony and Bishop, no smart retorts and quick wittedness. Instead Ellie sits at her desk with that same depressed, one dimensional look on her face. The character has no personality and honestly I don't care that Jake has left her. I was glad to see her go back home and seriously hope she doesn't return.

There is also a lack of camaraderie between Gibbs and Tony and Gibbs is just gone a bit too serious lately. Im sick if seeing him supposedly sanding the boat. Put a little sawdust on the floor for gods sake to add a bit of authenticity. And please stop constantly referring back to Kelly and Shannon and basing a whole programme around them yet again. Move on please.

My last and final moan is about Abbie. Seriously, this woman is 46 years old yet she is constantly acting like a two year old with her constant, Gibbs Gibbs Gibbs Gibbs Gibbs. Everyone has to mother her even though most of the rest of the cast are younger than her. Seriously she needs a good kick up her ass.

Tony and his dad are great and I hope we see more of Robert Wagner as this relationship is really great. Ducky and Jimmy continue to impress me.

A final note,drop Jack, Bishop, get Tony another hot , argumentative, strong woman and please Gibbs, stop taking yourself so serious. I am getting tired of you and I have been in love with Mark Harmon for ever.

• NCIS: EPISODE:After Hours

It is hard to review the last 97 episodes when the adventures and drama of the 189 episodes that Ziva the strong female character. It is like comparing prime rib with a dollar hamburger. I could NEVER picture Bishops character in any of the situations that were presented to Ziva. Situations like Ziva shooting her own brother to save Gibbs. Situations like Ziva holding off armed killers while Gibbs has delivering a baby of a Marine in a gas station. Situations like Ziva and Tony holding off drug smugglers while hiding in a shipping container. Situations like Ziva battling a female spy, finally getting her confession on tape. There is not ONE of Ziva's 189 episodes that Bishop's character and Emily Wickersham or even the 46 episodes that the Kate Todd character was seen. The only good thing that Bishops character does naturally in plopping on a desk, simulating using the computer. Other that, she is bust on the show. Please have Tony take her with him what he leaves.
  • Get rid of Bishop!

After Kate and Ziva, two well written and great actresses, you give us this horrible flop of a character? Bishop is dull and unbelievable as an agent. Emily can not act well enough for this part. The writing and her acting are nauseating. Please replace her and quit shoving this nightmare down our throats. GG and Harmon fix this huge mistake already!! After 2 and half years, please make it stop!
  • Gibbs vs Vance

Why do they have to be so antagonistic toward each other more often than not?
  • Does anyone read reviews?

I have to wonder if anyone from CBS reads reviews. Sure the show is good because of the legacy characters. However the addition of Bishop / Emily has been such a let down. The show has become boring and too Bishop central with the other characters put in the background. Her strained acting is not believable as a agent especially when holding a gun. She is childlike among the other agents. I have seen so many posts on different venues asking for her replacement to the point of nasty frustration. Please replace her with a strong known and likeable actress. Does anyone out ther care - writers, show runner, CBS?
  • Lets get it ALL out... I REALLY DON'T LIKE ELLIE BISHOP!!!

Ok, this is my rant on what use to be my favorite show!! I love Kate but she was killed off, but I did love the episodes where she appeared to Tony! It took me some time but I fell in love it Ziva- she was truly kick ass! I didn't have a problem with Ducky's assistant Mr. Gerald Jackson was given the ax and Jimmy just fit in out of no where to me! But this dull person Emily Wickersham's character Ellie Bishop is beyond excoriating to watch! Not only does the writers continually push her character but the character must know every single person(s) back story and all of a sudden she's best friend with every single character with whatever character that appears on the show along with the crossover episodes! I know that the people from the NSA are noisy but my God, what in the world?! I will admit get Valeri's character would have fit in perfectly with the team post Kate and Ziva - especially a lot more than that stupid Bishop! Since Bishop's character was introduced it's like the entire team was brought down to the lowest common denominator or something. This season thus far has been nothing but the agent Bishop's show - she's all the story and tag lines while the worth while characters don't exist only when it's time to suit and go to the car! The writers are attempting to evolve back to where they are so that the Bishop's character 'can fit in' but here's the thing EMILY BISHOP DOESN'T FIT IN WITH NCIS, PERIOD!! Emily Bishop is a safe character who all of sudden loves to point her gun but she can't shoot since she killed someone and the only person she had to bounce off her boring talking (I hate the way Emily Wickersham talks -she's trying not to sound monotone yet at the same time her voice octaves drop with every word and every breath she takes!! Before the end of this season and of course sometime in the future season that Bishop will continue to talk about her husband, whom cheated on her - Bishop's character was too busy putting her nose into everyone else business she didn't see the difference in her husband because Bishop was so stuck on her own BS about leaving he NSA and going to NCIS and this week last episode is the first time in long time that Bishop was referred to as a probe..... when every other agent wore that for some time and she's shaken it because she's blond white woman - she's not young - she's only a few years younger than Ziva! And her eyebrows are so weird!!! I wish Emily Wickersham goes back to whatever genre of crap she was in before NCIS and stay there forever!! I can never take Emily Wickersham as a serious agent of any kind - not even a real estate agent!! Emily Wickersham is average in looks and can't act if her life depended on it! Simply put - Emily Wickersham sucks eggs and her character is forced and doesn't feel like a real show - a puppet or robot can do a better job than Emily Wickersham!!!!
  • NCIS TRAINED ASSASSIN

Love this programme. However, a trained Mossad assassin who comes across as some second rate Charlie Chester? Ziva. One of the worst TV drama characters EVER. My review rating is for the programme, not Ziva, obviously.
  • turn down the music

5.5
    I have been watching NCIS from day one, love the show. However; the background music is so loud that my husband and I have trouble hearing what the characters are saying. I has become quite irritating it is especially bad when the scene is in Abby's lab, we get upset every episode now, often rewind several times so we know what is being said. Background music is just that "background" used to intensify feeling during a scene, not to distract from it. Please "turn down the music"
  • From the best to the worst show.

I've been watching NCIS for a very long time, including reruns of old and sometimes new episodes. I've seen some awesome episodes and some not as awesome episodes however none of that compares to the most recent season since the introduction of the Bishop character. As an actress I'm sure she's great but I don't know specifically if it's the bad writing or the desperate, annoying and agressive push the show is trying to conduct on the viewers, trying to make them like her character.

It's simply annoying, can't stress how much I liked this show in the past, I literally have not seen the last 3 episodes simply because I can't stand to watch any more of the character. Literally almost every episode since her introduction has been focused on her and her maritial issues. Seriously I tried very hard to stay neutral, yes I loved Ziva's character but going back and watching episodes with Kate I still THOROUGHLY enjoyed the show, so I Know it's not simply a lack of Ziva. The writing, plot and focus of the show has gone downhill.

To some point it angers me since the writers or director of the show should by now realize that people just don't like the character and in general they failed with her introduction and her story. I remember them saying soon after Ziva left that they would be focusing for a while on Tony and a new relationship he would have also a new introduction of a female character (tony's gf) but I guess they never got around to doing that.

The worst part is Michael Weatherly leaving, his character has been becoming worse and worse, specially since Bishop's introduction, I mean he is supposedly the second in command of the team, we've seen him take leadership before but after Bishop joins it seems the attention is focused around her and her marital problems. Regardless with him gone I am now 100% sure I wont watch NCIS again and couldn't recommend it any less. Before NCIS was at the top of my crime show type now it's wayy at the bottom, even below the New Orleans variation. I do hope they get their stuff together and remove her form the show.
  • Tony leaving why ??

The main Characters in NCIS which keeps us watching it is Michael Weatherly and his jokes. he is going to be missed , hope his character can be filled up with something interesting.
  • Impossible as it may seem, Bishop just keeps getting worse and worse. Why on earth is she still here?

I'm afraid this is the end of NCIS as far as I am concerned. You must have a death wish for the show. There can be no other justification for keeping Wickersham, who is a totally pallid person and completely unconvincing and BORING. If you really think you have a program worth watching with no Tony plus the dreary blonde, you are seriously deluded. It is even worse than before.

Have thewriters gone completely around the bend?
  • Is Elle, Kelly?

The storyline with Bishop .......... Gibbs may not have known she was alive.

Mike W. is leaving to do other projects and he has already stayed on an additional two seasons.

Tony has a thing for Bishop, he's clearing all the relationship baggage out, that why he's weird around Jake, maybe another reason for Gibb-Tony strained relationship.

Something to ponder.

Tony will be killed off in some way, maybe saving Abbey.

Tony / Ziva romance didn't fit the storyline.

• My heart is broken

Why did the directors/producers/writers introduce the character, Bishop, to the most popular show in the world? I am so disappointed where this has taken the show. The last episode with Bishop writing a letter to President Truman, I had to get up and leave the room. What a sad way for the top show to end. With Tony leaving, It's over folks. Last ditch effort to save the show, get rid of Bishop and bring a strong female character back in line. Soooo very sad.
  • Dear god, she's so bad, now she's the star?

1.5
    is this show run by donkeys? THis was axtually not a bad episode for SOMEONE ELSE. THis chick will nevr be better than an extra. What is wrong with the producers that they cannot admit their mistake? No wonder Weatherly quit, he looks like he wants to be anywhere else. Gibbs has turned senile and creepy. IT's far too late for this show to go out with dignity.
  • Even more Bishop??

Last episode was excruciatingly will they realize that more of this character is less? ... the attempts to salvage this character are pathetic... we already have a writer Magee! no wonder MW is will be sorely if any one is still watching by then!

• Drama Queen; S13E13- DejaVu

I could barely get through the episode. And then you had to drag Jimmy into playing an overly dramatic scene! Boo! Bishop is really a detraction for the show. I've been a faithful fan of NCIS all these years, but I'm not going to keep following the show if this keeps up.
  • No More NCIS for me!

I have watched every episode of NCIS and I even watch the reruns. However, when I started to watch the last episode this past week I could not watch anymore than 15 minutes with Bishop who is so bad not as an actor but the character adds nothing to the show and is entirely unbelievable. I will not watch it anymore.
  • Agent Gibbs

Why does he have to act like an asshole all of the time?
  • Bishop is horrible, what is CBS thinking

1.5
    This is the death of NCIS. Weatherly is leaving so they are going to push Wickersham. She's a poor actress and the character does not fit with this show. The powers have the character divorce her husband so that she can have a romantic interest next year. She is one of the worst moves CBS has ever made. The 1/19/2016 show was one of the worst I've seen in thirteen years.
  • End of the road...

Started out watching JAG, then NCIS came into my life and I've been happy ever since... until now. Thirteen years and twelve season box sets later, I will be saying goodbye to my beloved go-to favourite. I'll be honest with myself - NCIS won't be worth watching without Tony. To see one of the Core Four leave before the series finale is pure sacrilege, and I refuse to punish myself by continuing to watch through utter disappointment. It's like when Jack O'Neill left Stargate SG1 - it wasn't the same no matter how hard they try.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10