NCIS

Tuesday 8:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 23, 2003 In Season

gabfan31

NCIS Fan Reviews page 3 of 34

• McGee is supposed to be a main character ... right?

McGee has got to be the most underplayed main character out there. After ten plus years he's had a bruise, a scrape, a few stitches and a dislocated shoulder. He's hardly ever in the field and he's STILL a kicking bag for DeNozzo's highschool level bullying. If he were real he'd file a complaint or quit. Does Sean Murray not know how to do action scenes or something ? Is that why he's never really in any? (and if he is he's seen as responsible for another team member being injured) I've been watching for ten years for something to happen to him .... still waiting.

Following up from idelphi's comments. Sean Murray is a good actor and I hate to see him put down. He's been in many other TV series and movies before NCIS, including JAG. I think his character is a great contrast to the others in NCIS and I don't think he's a last minute add on - I just think the writers don't like him at all. But unfortunately, sigh, most of you seem to agree with idelphi.
  • SEND BISHOP PACKING PLEASE!

I love the show and Hubby and I have never missed one episode because of DVR, but I cannot stand the new KNOWS " EVERYTHING BETTER THAN ANYONE INCLUDING MARK HARMON, BISHOP!!!!

Please delete her character. So many countless others beside myself feel the same way.

PRETTY PLEASE :)
  • Lay off the new girl

I have read so many comments on here about how terrible Bishop is. I agree Ziva was awesome. But she left and i think if ncis had tried to replace her like for like it would have been impossible. therefore they have replaced with someone very different. Alot of you are also saying your not gonna be watching anymore, well, it is your loss. This show is still as good as it has always been. That episode with gibbs/fornells ex wife was great, more humour than usual. But it measures the humour against serious action and once again they balance it perfectly. Ziva will undoubtedly come back one day so for now give Bishop and the show a chance. Like me, you may just embrace the change.

The only day this show will fail is when gibbs leaves, every other character can be replaced. he is the show
  • Bishop

how about we just call the show bishop sincemajortom30 has so remarkably stated the truth, this woman who has no discernible investigative skills but does for some reason have the upper hand over even Gibbs get rid of this character she is not good for the show. The show already has geeks it needs another shooter
  • A clever title would be for Bishop

Because obviously according the writers she can do anything and everything the rest of the team is a compliment to her. They would have been so much better off bring NO one or just having someone different every week
  • I'm so sorry.

I hate not watching the new episodes but I just can't. I can watch without Cote and it just being the guys but having a different female on the team is something I can't watch. When I first started watching Kate was already gone so forgive me if after 8 years I can't bring myself to watch somebody else try to mesh with the team. I even hate watching old episodes with Ziva feeling guilty I don't watch the new ones. I'll always love NCIS but after nearly a season I still can't bring myself to watch.
  • love Abby to pieces, one is enough.

2.5
    The new girl Bishop does not fit in. We are quickly losing interest in our favorite show.

• bring Ziva back!!!

The cast with Cote/Ziva worked so well were the show. They were the Success! It Just doesn't have it anymore.
  • SAVE NCIS

Recently watched a rerun of NCIS - Diane Neal (aka Agent Boren - Coast Guard) would have been the ideal choice for the addition to the NCIS cast - instead of this new agent (who upsets the dynamic of the show)
  • Oh dear

Just watched the first Bishop episode and couldn't believe it was so bad. I'm not sure which was worse, the script or the god awful character. 'The NSA doesn't bug Americans without a warrant. Really we don't. ' Seriously? Cos actually the NSA do and there's bags of evidence to prove it, everyone knows it, so why such a cornball statement? . Who on earth wrote this? Why is the SecNav consoling an NSA agent who just stuffed up and got another NSA agent killed in a parking lot? Where's a credible script? As for the character herself firstly she's the chaotic but incredibly brilliant NSA analyst, then miraculously she's a lawyer in the interrogation room, then she's the mom and apple pie girl with a concerned mom and 3 brothers, then she's figured the whole thing out, then she's wrestled the bad guy to the ground and put a gun to his back, then she's an NCIS agent and she's managed it with no help from NCIS at all. All in one episode. Wow, everything but the bracelets that deflect bullets .Sorry but this was just cringeworthy. And to be honest, thoroughly poorly acted as well. No idea who the actress is and no interest in finding out. Instead of a Michelle Rodriguez they've served up a Hillary Duff. For a show that purports to be the number one drama in the states why not a/ get some writers who can write and b/ get an actress who can act. Won't be watching again. Loved Stargate SG1 but never watched the last couple of seasons after they butchered it with the godawful Claudia Black and won't be watching this tripe again. Was entertaining in it's day but not anymore.
  • Great Team BUT now No Ziva - so sad

HEARTBREAK - they have a new 'failure - bishop' - The Show WOULD BE SOOOOO MUCH BETTER WITHOUT her.. YES, we miss Ziva - BUT the Show is Still SOOOO MUCH Better WITHOUT bishop!

We don't have to have Ziva back but NCIS does need to Get RID of bishop - Gibb's Team would be so much better without bishop.

I used to look forward to Tuesday nights & watching Gibb's Team - but no longer. Now I want to Throw Up.

• They're going down with this ship

What's happened to my (ex)favourite show? Bishop's character adds barely nothing to the show and makes even more evident the black hole Cote DePablo's departure created. The storylines are poor and Bishop (nothing personal with EW) takes the front stage, leaving the original cast behind, like they're puppets. The acting quality is worse, flat, and it seems like they don't believe in this project anymore, you can actually feel it. The show is going downhill and I'm wondering if Cote DePablo took good writers, motivation and chemistry with her when "she left". CBS needs to bring her back now or do what they should, like took fans outcry seriously for once, if they want to save the show.

• Show lost it's magic

1.5
    The show lost everything as soon as Cote de Pablo left. It's clear now that she was the glue to keep the puzzle pieces together.

None of the characters act the same. Poor Weatherly's character gets boned with bath beads because he publicly admits he misses de Pablo. The fans have been all over social media (FB, Twitter, Instagram) saying how much they want Cote back and CBS refuses to listen. Not sure if they just want the show to fail so, NOLA will be in the spotlight or what their problem is.

Gibbs now acts like a puppet. He bends over for anything the newest character, Bishop, does or says. Bishop could've been wrote a lot different. She's too forced and all the characters have changed to make her be the shining spotlight. For god sakes, get the girl off the floor. Not to mention, she's too quirky. Abby is quirky enough, we don't need more quirky. Terrible! McGee just sits there like a statue and him and Delilah's relationship has been wrote further than Tony and Ziva's ever went. Weird, right? Seems like someone's out to punish de Pablo and even Weatherly. VANCE? WHERE HAS VANCE BEEN? He must have said something positive about de Pablo because he hasn't had any air time. Show has jumped the shark. Plain and simple. No matter how much they want to deny it, Cote de Pablo brought something to the show that is now gone. Starting to wonder if they axed the good show writers at the same time as her.

No way to fix this unless the slightest of chance is that CBS gets their head out of the water and ditch Bishop, bring back Cote. Even then, don't know if that is enough, especially since it looks like Weatherly is going to walk away from all the bull.
  • episode 250

What a let down season 11 has been. This poem I wrote says it all:

Eeney Meeny Miney Moe,

Bishop has just got to go.

No more zing; no more zap,

Please !Please! Please!

Bring Ziva back! !!!

Copyright

M. L. Huey

• Where oh where is my NCIS????????????????

Get rid of Bishop and bring back the NCIS that I am addicted to. I do not even watch the new shows for weeks later. It is embarrassing to watch the show now. I know every episode and have been through all the changes that worked successfully right from the start. Bishop does not work.

What martians came down and took the Gibbs we know and love? The one that would not accept this Bishop on his team.

Does the cast really want the show to fail? Have they decided being #1 for so long is over?

Get her off the floor and off the show !!!!!!
  • Bishop bringing NCIS down...

If you are from the network and reading these blogs please remove Bishop before she brings the whole show down. No replacement would be better than Bishop.
  • Three Musketeers are now Two and a Half

Loyal fan from the start. Rolled with all of the character changes. Bishop is an embarrassment to the show and the franchise. She doesn't sell being a genius OR a federal agent. The show became Take Your Daughter To Work Day. A new ruler has to be invented to include how bad she is as a character. She is bringing down an entire cast of incredible actors.
  • First there was NCIS then NCIS LA now NCIS Bishop

How can this happen? the best show on TV reduced to the Bishop Dog and Pony show!! she has been forced down our throats, Gibs has been neutered (he should just tell her where to get off) she is not a good fit, can't act, she has the charisma of a wet sponge, are TPTB hoping that we will just accept poor quality (I suppose if Obama can get away with fooling the nation they think she can be forced on us).

I just hope they start to listen to the devoted fans! = "the people who make this show worth the advertising fee's they can charge" or do they actually want this show to fail? seems we have seen this before with so many good shows where TPTB think we don't matter and can just produce crap and we will to continue to watch, well think again "Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it" , I just pray that WE THE PEOPLE still have some power ? but then again!!!

• Let's say BYE BYE BISHOP

The show is spiraling downward. The newcomer Bishop has lowered my expectations of the show. I have watched the show since it started but I don't know how much more I can go on watching it. Why have the producers given her a big role? I guess I will have to look at the networks.

• A forthcoming episode, maybe

Gibbs is in his basement, alone as usual. The basement is empty, he hasn't started a project in many months. Sitting on a sawhorse, sipping bourbon, he thinks to himself, "What's wrong with me," Then he hears the floorboards creak upstairs. He grabs his handgun and trains it on the visitor coming down.

"What's the matter probie, you so down on yourself you don't want to see me?"

"Oh boss," Gibbs says, "First Shannon and Kelly, and

"Can't say her name, can you probie?" "No," says Gibbs, "They won't let "Who won't let you, the trolls?" "Yes, the trolls. I miss her, Mike" "Of course you miss her," Mike Franks says, "She was like a second daughter to you. Remember what DiNozzo said in the Truth or Consequences episode. He said, 'It's just not natural not to hear from And Jethro, it's just not natural the way you're acting. You don't wonder how she's doing, and you never even mention her

"I do wonder how she's doing," Gibbs says, "But the

"Jethro, listen to me. Once a marine always a marine. You are not the puppet of the trolls. Say her name, say it.

Gibbs: "Ziva-----Ziva-----Ziva, Ziva, Ziva,

"Now" says Franks, "The next step is you go find her, help her if she needs it. You never even said a proper goodbye. And get your team back from the trolls. What's with this Bishop character? You know she doesn't fit in. Ship her back to NSA, or kill her off. Do something, because she and the trolls are killing the show. The trolls don't care; they'll pocket the money and move on to kill another show. That's what they do. It's up to you, probie, otherwise it's all over. You're already bleeding viewers. Man up,
  • Do a Kate exit on Bishop

Between trying to make Gibbs into a more sensitive, caring puke, Dinutzo back into the juvenile twit he used to be in earlier years, Bishop is like an ice water en_ma, does nothing but leave me cold.

• NCIS is losing ground !

Looks like the writers are running amok ! Bishop DOES NOT FIT IN, and the other team members don't seem to be operating as a "unit" any more. I hate this ! Where's our old NCIS team spirit, fun, unity ! I won't be watching much longer if this keeps up. ( Miss Ziva SO much !)
  • NCIS needs new leading lady!

Bishop is pretty and sweet, but NOT an NCIS agent. I wish Cote de Pablo would come back as Ziva, but if she can't, I think Agent Borin from CGIS would be a great choice. NCIS doesn't seem with watching without Ziva.
  • Cote de Pablo made NCIS

The current season of NCIS is terrible. Now we see what a bad actor Mark Harmon really is. The cast is terrible. Ziva brought it all together. This new Bishop really sucks. You need a character like Ziva or you will lose the ratings.
  • Bishop not mature enough!

Bishop just does not work. No chemistry. She is not mature enough. Where is Cote?
  • dump the blonde

Time to rid NCIS of the frail blond and get a real woman to replace her! The show is going down the tube quickly. I will not watch another ridiculous show with her in it!
  • BRING BACK

Please bring back Cote de Pablo. Sorry, the new girl just doesn't cut it. Seems too young and just doesn't jell with the rest of the cast members. Please, please, please bring back Cote. I don't know if I can handle one more episode with the new girl.
  • NO chemistry with BISHOP --

My daughter got me hooked on NCIS and I would sit and hang on every scene and wait for next episode the chemistry was awesome. I AM SORRY but the NEW BEE just doesn't cut it for me at all.

There is NO chemistry and she looks like a kid out of high school I HATE that her role is soooo

disrespectful to superiors. Send the NEW BEE -- she is illing the show

off and running SHOW lost me with her character. REALLY does anyone think the real NCIS would put that kid in a real NCIS writers that cast her should go packing too.
  • My Last Try At Liking Bishop

I've watched NCIS since it's inception and have been a loyal follower but last Tuesday was my last attempt at trying to like Emily Wickersham. Bishop and the story lines that surround her character just don't cut it. I've really enjoyed past episodes of NCIS and will continue to watch reruns but my intelligence and I just can't stomach the new story line. I hate to see such a good series die this way.
  • getting the sharktank ready

2.5
    one of the worst ncis shows i have ever seen dull boring trying to force this new person on us . gibbs looked liked he had been neutered letting this person walk all over him
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10