NCIS

Tuesday 8:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 23, 2003 In Season

lordbowler

NCIS Fan Reviews page 3 of 51

• Rethink this cast and new orleans cast as well

1.5
    Jennifer Esposito can stay but get rid of wickersham valderama and Henry. Only watch when nothing else on tv now and this was one of my favorites. New Orleans needs to bring Brody back for sure and can get rid of Shalita grant she over acts and is horrible at it but she can stay if she must but Ferlito has got to go. Worst actress ever. No screen appeal. Can't stand to look at her. Show is ruined now I have only watched a couple this season think it's time to dump this show unless changes are made. Bad decisions on casting!
  • get rid of Jennifer Espisoto - she is horrible

I used to love this show and find it painful to watch now. It's always hard to say goodbye to the faces that have been so enjoyable to watch in the past, but with the addition of Quinn, played by Esposito, I can barely get through an episode. I try and go to the kitchen when she is in a scene, or I take to this website to write a plea to the writers, producers, whomever, to please not renew her contract. She is a weak actor to begin with, and there is no chemistry with the rest of the cast. She never does anything actionable in the story, and she is not convincing in this role. What were they thinking when they hired her? If it was to fill a slot, it didn't work. It backfired and ruined the show. Torres is OK, I think I can get used to him, but Esposito has that blank stare and lack of focus that seems to run contrary to the role she is supposed to be playing. It's like she is not engaged in the role and is just plain lame. She is weakening the entire cast.
  • 2 for 1 isn't a good deal

When you have a small group off people who are all great at there job, and they all get on, throw in a wise cracker, and you have a perfect work place, the banter, the pranks, mickey taking, sarcasm and caring not forgetting they got the job done. That's why we watched and Loved NCIS. Somehow they need to get that back, Tony was a great character who is surely missed so bring him back and while your at it get Ziva too, sorry bishop and Quinn your just too weak Torres is work in progress, and somebody please buy McGee a bag of chips,
  • Ncis- soapbox

Suddenly the writers are sticking in their agendas about deportations, Islam, Guantanamo Bay, and religious unity. Hollywood- the self declared agents of social change. That's ok, though. I'll watch something else from now on.
  • New Faces Are A No Go

5.5
    I love NCIS, but it's hard to watch now. The new cast members aren't good for NCIS. I hope they are replaced soon. I still love Gibbs and the old crew, but just can't do this new. Oh and PLEASE PLEASE replace Jennifer Esposito! She's okay on Blue Bloods but a horrible fit here!
  • Not good

I use to love the NCIS show. Ever since they started the new series it just plan out sucks. We need tony back not two other people

What can I say, i've been an avid fan since the start, right up till the last episode of season 13........ now I'm not so sure, because too much has changed and it has not been for the better.

Out of the two new characters, I don't mind Torres, but I cannot stand Quinn!.

I can't put my finger on any particular reason, I just don't like the character as a whole, her voice, her look. just about everything about her irritates me which is weird, because I have loved pretty much every female character that has ever been in the show.

I have to admit however that Bishop has been a bit of a weak link of late, moreso now that Tony has gone, as I think his antics somehow distracted away from just what a weak character Bishop has become, and she started off with so much promise, something Quinn hasn't.

With Quinn though, I honestly hope they give her a season then kill her off, or send her back to FLETC and if she can take Bishop with her, more the better.

Torres although not great, I can stomach, probably because he is in stark contrast to Dinozzo (who is still a massive loss to the show) which I think is the sensible way to go, he is VERY different but I am hoping they can build on the character as the show moves forwards.

Even McGee and Gibbs seem to be affected as well, lets light a fire under the arses of the writers, and rectify all these problems, because i'd rather see one of the best shows on TV go out on a high, than die in the corner with a whimper because we've all stopped watching.

All I hope is that Michael Weatherly reconsiders and comes back home, hopefully with Cote on his arm..

Oh and that Sean Murray gets fed more than once a week, he looks bloody terrible and desperately in need of a good meal.
  • THE SHOW IS NOW AWFUL

It is now ghastly. The humour has gone. Poor Gibbs looks as though he has been neutered. The British person

lacks sincerity and vocal charm. In fact they all lack sincerity and you cannot believe in the roles they are actually meant to be playing . I am going to stop watching it
  • Bishop is still employeed?

Why was she not fired and then arrested?
  • We're dying out here

The show has taken a steady decline since the days of Jenny and multi episode villains like Jonas Cobb and Harper Dearing. The loss of Ziva hurt and adding Bishop didn't help. But this crew with "Fez" is just ridiculous. The acting is bad, the scripts are boring, there is no meaningful interaction between characters and no major villians to carry as a thread from episode to episode. Lastly, why did they neuter Gibbs ? They need to kill off another character and piss him off. I nominate Bishop and Torres together.
  • What Gives!

I am a hair's breath from chalking NCIS off my watch list. What the heck has happened to the writers. I wasn't a great fan of "Tony" but your additions suck! Plus what is with this touchy feel stuff - where is the old steely blue eyes!!!! The plots have great story potential then get executed so unbelievably that if it weren't so say it would be laughable.
  • Bishop ruined NCIS

2.5
    NCIS used to be one of my favorite shows until Bishop ruined it.
  • What happened to the Great NCIS???

OmG this season is just absolutely horrible. I have been a fan since conception but this year is just painful. I agree with most reviews yeah get rid of Esposito & Vlad no fit whatsoever & to top it off they are horrible. This show just became blah & blah. Where's the humor where's the action. Either the writers have to step up to the plate & the producers have to get rid of the above actors or this show is definitely on the way out & you better act soon because your viewers cannot take anymore of this. Bring the old Mgee back & Gibbs. What happened???
  • What is going on

Have always been an avid NCIS viewer. This year the stories haven't been very good. Did they change writers too? The new actors/actresses on the show are horrible and make the show almost unbearable to watch. I love the old cast and would rather watch with fewer cast members than watch these new bad cast members.

I sure hope they get rid of the newbies soon. I'd rate higher if the newbies weren't on there. I'd even rate 20 if possible, if they'd bring Tony and Ziva back and keep the old cast.

• Tell me again how Bishop and the other newbies add to the team?

bishop is still working that ratings magic, I see. lowest premiere rating and now continued series lows.....

the new characters have taken the show even lower if that was possible

poor writing, bad story lines and even worse acting -- all usually add up to low ratings

Guess the producers were wrong, the show DID NEED ziva
  • ncis goes blonde

Get rid of blondie, she could not make it on Blue Blood. The new guy is a whimp. Timmy is not Tony. The show has lost its edge. Bishop is better than the new crew. The show should be called Pee Wee Hermin

meets the 3 Stooges.
  • Not the same

I really miss Ziva & Tony! Even if they just come back for one episode... those characters need to come back!
  • New season a flop

The new girl is so boring. Putting me to sleep. Very disappointing storyline. I have just gotten used to Bishop but this new one (can't even remember her name) where did they pick her up from?? Come on producers be serious
  • Downhill

The show took a DIVE! Too many new characters. None fit in. bishop wasn't wasn't good to begin with... Where is McGee? Gibbs and hardly no stories from from Ducky, Abby and even Palmer. BRING Tony back PLEASE....
  • Where are the fantastic 4?

With the 3 new characters (2 too many to replace Tony) we rarely see McGhee, Bishop, Abby or even Gibbs! This isn't even the original NCIS anymore! They need to get rid of the new girl (she so unremarkable I still can't remember her name) and choose one of the new guys and get rid of the other (I'm leaning towards ditching Reeves only beacause his accent sounds fake and is annoying as hell). Do the producers want to can NCIS after this season? If so, they're doing a bang up job of losing all their faithful viewers in the process.
  • Given up

I to have watched NCIS since it's beginning. It (has been) my favorite show for all these years. I enjoy the repeats and find myself watching them always.

I understand charters leave, but I think that the writers and the people behind ncis need to pay attention to the viewer comments and suggestions. The new characters and storyline are awful!

This is the first year I can say ncis is not my favorite show, in fact I have given up watching the new episodes and turned my attention to Blue Bloods.
  • NCIS -- WHAT'S HAPPENED TO YOU!

I go way back to JAG and have watched NCIS for many many years. I liked the character substitutions over the years. Ziva for Kate, and Leon for Jenny, but Emily W has just never fit in. The writers now have her front and center, like the recent episode of Bishop's brothers coming to town, trying to get the public to like her. She's not a good actress and not likeable in the role. There's been enough time to develop this character and it hasn't been accepted by the public. It's getting too painful to watch now, like the episode where training specialist Quinn comes in to work relating a racy dream about Gibbs to her co-workers. So bad! The show is on its last leg if someone doesn't step in.
  • Ncis needs help

Where are the writers? Gibs is becoming a wet noodle, the new characters have no substance. Who wrote for Tony's character, make another fun and loveable person. Have the writers all left, on strike?

Come on guys, we are all out here wanting to continue to love the show. Give us something
  • They can bring them back

Even though Ziva and Tony are gone, they could shoot the ratings through the roof by bringing them back. So many senerios where they could come back and make Ziva the badass character she is and Tony spending his time finding her because he doesn't believe she's dead. They could bring them back because we love Gibbs and Abs and ducky and Palmer and McGee but part of the family is missing and the new characters do not fit in the show. Very disappointed hope the writers and producers really think about getting Tony and Ziva back and making a come back of a life time for NCIS and bringing ratings through the roof by getting them back to the show.
  • To bad

Wilmer is ruining the show, get rid of him and the show can succeed. Any character would be better, just not an arrogant A-HOLE.
  • with a whimper

I have been a dedicated ncis fan - have some dvd's, still sit through the commercials on the old syndicated episodes on cable channels. The writing was great, the characters engaging. Abby is still cute and Ducky is still charming, but it couldn't last forever. The current writers should get a motorcycle for Gibbs so he can leap the tank and get it over with. Cote cannot be replaced, no matter how many new characters are thrown into the room. And now they are recycling plots from the spinoff ? (Lead goes undercover in anti-gov militia Tedious. Disappointing. Might be too late to go out with class.
  • Are you kidding???

I loved NCIS for last 13 seasons. (My rate was 9 out of 10) But now, if you ask me, I dont know what to say!!

What the HELL is going on???

I feel like Im betrayed!!!!
  • ok, let's all settle down

miss Tony? who would miss a co-worker who wasted time doing everything but his job and was a bully besides? his character was definitely based on someone in one of the continuing writer's life.

the replacements are fresh and we get to watch as their personalities develop. no more yawns for quite awhile.

and re Abbie - when is she ever going to grow up? we're getting sick of all her unprofessional interruptions and diversions. during the first two years we might have considered her cute but still, on and on ad nauseum.
  • YUK YUK YUK YUK

I have been an NCIS fan from the beginning. This new cast is awful!!! You should have ended the show when Tony left!! I am going to quit watching. It's just too painful to watch a ghost of a show.

And for the other reviews I liberal leanings... get over yourselves!! I totally agreed with everything you said until you threw politics in it. Good grief!
  • bored and disappointed

ncis is getting worse every week but I think this is the worst episode yet; I can't stand the newbies at all (Torres is weak and ridiculous, Quinn is annoying beyond belief and the MI6 guy whatever his name is is pretty ridiculous too plus is accent is atrocious). Gibbs is a pale imitation of himself and lets everyone walk on and talk back to him (one headslap to McGee brought back fond memories!); McGee is dangerously thin and the plot line with Qasim was so clichd. there is no camaraderie or even an attempt and though I liked bishop in the beginning now she is just preachy. Michael Weatherly's absence is sounding the death knell for this show as he was a comic relief that you believed and had fun with everyone (what happened to the writing???( and had layers of mystery and pathos under the comedy plus he was believable as a cop. Pretty soon I'm changing the channel

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10