NCIS

Tuesday 8:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 23, 2003 Returning September 20, 2016

neomichel

NCIS Fan Reviews page 4 of 45

• Would like to see a new female agent on the team

I'm with those who could never relate to Bishop. I don't know whether it's the acting or the writing, but her character is very flat, her only emotion seems to be puzzled. (And I have to admit that her stringy blonde hair with dark brows & roots are distracting; sorry if that makes me shallow. I would think that Emily the actress or Bishop the agent could afford a decent Yeah, I guess in real life you could have boring co-workers, but this is a top-rated TV show and needs some spark that Bishop simply can't deliver. Since she's already part of the cast/family I can see following her story to some degree, but it would be nice to have a new female agent with a strong personality take her place on the team. (I'm giving the episode itself a high rating because I could see the story line of serious issues with her husband coming a mile away; something like this had to happen. Also glad it opens a possibility of replacing BTW I'm fine with Gibbs' hair; just a quirk coming from the stuff he's going through.
  • Someone has to do something about Bishop

No matter how hard the writers have tried to make Bishop fits it just doesn't work, the character has gone through a metamorphosis, she went from an analyst that actually sat on the floor while working for NSA to an NCIS agent with problems at home, they have tried to make her more interesting and less dull but still I dislike her, it's probably because they picked a mediocre actress to portray the character and the only one to blame is the casting Director, they have tried everything posible but it is time for her to go, bring a better actress and the show is going to improve drastically.
  • Oklahoma, OK!

I really hope Bishop stays in Oklahoma. I thought they were going to have her leave because she needed to be at NSA so she and her hubby could share. However, this is a good ending too. Isn't it strange that Gibbs would become an immediate friend of such a creep. Just another example of how poorly the Bishops storyline has been winging it from Day 1. It was never realistic that Gibbs would befriend and call every night a person whom he could not possibly know or trust in such a short time.
  • Don't write out Bishop

IMO Bishop stepped in seamlessly when Zeva left. I love her acting and the role. Stunned to see so much hate here.

• Let up on Bishop

As I recall, Tim was pretty non descript when he first came onboard. Bishop is too young for sexual tension with Tony. I agree she needs to either dump the husband or let him know she's not the same girl and start pushing out of her nerd shell a bit. Some socializing with Abbey should help that. Forget Barrett. She's in charge where she is: being a subordinate to Gibbs Tony &Tim would never work. Don't blame the actress for the writers. Or the director. As far as Gibbs haircut: change is inevitable. He's not all that different
  • Great Episode

This was a great episode and very emotional!! I love the entire cast INCLUDING Bishop! She adds her own dimension to the show. Not everyone can be like Ziva and I get that. If all the women were the same the show would be boring. Keep up the great work!
  • Bishop thoughts

Wow, I didn't realize so many didn't like Bishop. I do like her, however, I don't think they are doing all they can with the character. Ziva was fun to watch as she kicked butt and had a different world view. Bishop was quirky at first - the candy bars and her spy smarts - but all that's gone now that she's an NCIS agent. There is nothing that sets her apart from so many other agents and there needs to be. Maybe after her trip to OK/break up? with Jake, the writers will do something with her.
  • Bring back Ziva!

Every time I see NCIS I hope that Bishop has been replaced. She is a very flat and unrelateable character. I just cannot make myself like her. I wish they would bring back Ziva. Ziva had awesome chemistry with the whole crew, but Bishop is just flat and boring no matter who she is interacting with. Cato de Pablo has stated that she is willing to come back to the show, so why haven't they brought her back??? Hope the producers wake up soon. Bishop is dragging the whole show down.
  • Tonight's episode looked promising (11/17/15)

I thought with Bishop going back to her folks in Oklahoma after Jake's cheating that she would finally be leaving the show. But then next week's episode preview shows that Gibbs goes after her. Sigh. What can we do to register our disappointment and dissatisfaction with Bishop's character, acting, and addition to the show? She doesn't belong. It's not a good fit for her or for the show. Please find another place for her and find someone else for NCIS. (And please ask Gibbs to cut his hair--he looks sloppy, and careless, not
  • What?!

So I just started watching this show and I am confused. Can someone please explain to me why the finale of season 1 ends with Kate being season 2 starts with an episode that has nothing to do with the finale, and Kate is magically back?!
  • Tell me again how Bishop adds to the team?

1.5
    bishop is still working that ratings magic, I see. lowest premiere rating since and now series lows.....

poor writing, bad story lines and even worse acting -- all usually add up to low ratings
  • little sister

She's like the team's little sister I think she's cute and totes different than Ziva: which is a good thing. Ziva was a great character Bishop can be too.

Honestly I feel like Ziva/Tony shippers feel threatened by her. I don't think they should.
  • A weak link that stays weak

I've watched NCIS and its reruns over and over again because I really love the many aspects of its characters. However, when most of the team is able to display many emotions, Bishop just doesn't seem to be able to do the same. No matter how serious the situation or even personal, she still has the same sighs and no change in her facial expressions. A team is only as strong as its weakest link; Bishop is the weak link. Never seen such a weak link on this show before. The producers seemed to be quite gifted before in picking talent - but what a miss! Fingernails on chalkboard these days with Bishop. Kate and Ziva cannot be replaced. I just wait for NCIS NOLA on Tuesdays. More than time to make a change.
  • Can't Disagree

5.5
    I can't disagree with the majority of comments found here. I too have been a fan since the beginning and JAG before that. Character development is 70% writers and 30% actor. While I am not a fan of Emily (on this show) she can only work with what she is given by the writers. After 12 seasons the writers seem to have given up and NCIS is becoming more of sit-com. For example, I miss the Ziva-isms not that I expect the Bishop character to use them but it is an example of the clever writing produced by the writers in previous seasons. Unfortunately, Emily does not look the part of a Federal Agent. The behind the scenes production people should do a better job of making her fit the character--more appropriate hair style and dress--she looks more like a high school teen. The other problem is that the show did not need another nerd. It already had two very good ones with Abby and Magee (and autopsy gremlin is coming along but is still a little too irritating at times for my taste). I think the real problem here is that the writers do not know who this character is and can't figure out what to do with her.

NCIS needed a strong investigator type to challenge Tony (but not necessarily a love interest but with some sexual tension [love and marriage between protagonists always seems to be the downfall of a good show!]). Bourne is not a good long-term choice as she is too much like Gibbs. I do like her as a guest star and the cross agency cooperation and all. Finally, while I know it is heresy of the worst kind, but Abby needs to grow up a little--after all she is 12-13 years older. I love Abby and have from the beginning but maybe a little less Goth and a little more stylish wardrobe but still quirky, loving and brilliant at what she does.

• Show needs help.

Please get rid of Bishop and get a strong woman in there, someone like Coast Guard Bourin. Bishop is just so wrong for NCIS. Need strong and tough not whiny and whimsy. Ever week Bishop becomes more irritating. I love NCIS.
  • The best show ever

love this show... most watched show last nigth... almost 20 milion tottal viewers...
  • Down the Rabbit Hole

1.5
    It is so sad to see what this great show has now become. There is no fun, no excitement and all of our favorite supporting and guest characters have been killed off or not invited back. Killed off - Diane, Mike Franks, Dornigan Why? Fans loved them. Exiled - Ziva and now it seems Agent Borin. The one thing a lot of fans want is an appearance by Ziva and they can't even fight their egos to do that for at least one show. Agent Borin (Diane Neal) apparently made some comments that TPTB did not like so I guess she is history too. Computer Tech Kevin was okay popping up now and then but he is in jail. Mr. Glasberg now has to explain what is happening in his shows because apparently we are too lame to get it. It's not that we don't get his ideas we just happen to think they are flat and uninteresting. This show is not even a shadow of it's former self. Definitely not organic. I don't think this show can even rebound but who knows. I now watch it on demand whenever as it is no longer my number one go to show.
  • NCIS DOA

4.1
    This once great show is dying quickly. It used to be great now it just seems like the writers are just bored. We are tired of Gibbs "John Wayne" stoic crap. Like that he finally got rid of the high and tight haircut thou. He is no longer a MARINE but a civilian and he's not even a retired one! Bishop needs to go or get divorced so that there can be sexual tension with Tony since the writing is SO bad! Either Bishop gets divorced, goes away or you bring back the Frog's daughter. Or, and I hate to say this, end it! In any case, you need to fix this once great show. After all these years I am only watching purely out of hope!
  • Ziva Ziva

Please bring Ziva back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • please push bishop away need the real NCIS please

please bring back ziva or atleast bring back jeannie benoit to spice up the roamnce over tony

gosh not even a single joke or sense of humor between tony and mcgee

please kick bishop back to nsa and stop using delliah

and get some real story line ... please

and for got sake why the hell are head slaps gone ... too bad.. miss the real ncis this season for sure
  • Apology?!

On tonight's episode, they should have shown the naval woman who had the nude pictures of her posted on the internet being told that the petty officer was innocent and her apologizing.
  • Please get rid of bishop

On tonight's episode she thought her husband was dead and she showed no real emotion, then she finds out he is alive and still no emotion.
  • Get Rid of Bishop!

They've killed off all the great supporting characters but won't get rid of Bishop. Don't understand the producers' zeal to keep that character. She's killing the show!
  • Bring the old Gibbs back plus...

The new Gibbs is not working for the show. He's too stiff and needs a haircut. And get rid of the blonde and bring back Ziva! If it wasn't broken why fix that there was no need to change up the characters!
  • de nozzo must go

Who and how much do we pay to get rid of Tony? At his best he's like a rock in your shoe. At his worst, can't even go there. My rating would be substantially higher if that happened
  • Changes in the persona of the characters

A proud Marine wouldn't suddenly grow out his hair. What about his gut feelings and gruffness that we have grown to respect and expect. The show has lost its funny quips and warmth. All of the characters seem to be losing their personalities that we have loved over the years. Bishop's personality was missing from the beginning, but now it is even worse. Come on writers, you are killing what was a great show.
  • High School Kids

I believe high school kids are now writing NCIS. Wait, that's kind of an insult to high school kids. I can't believe how poor and, I'll say it, sop***ric, the writing, pacing, story-lines--all of it, are this season. There's no energy in the writing, and no energy in the acting. Everybody seems tired and the episodes just aren't any good any more. I'm sad. (NOTE: Why won't they let me write the adjective of the word "sophomore?" They *** it
  • MORE BS are we living in orwells 1984

yet another show glorifying the worst of the worst in our country

the COPS, the GOVT. the fbi the nsa

I wonder which agency is paying to have this tripe produced

yet another PIG show
  • Missing Ziva/Cote

I still watch the show, but I can't help missing Ziva terribly. She was the greatest, fiercest woman on . and I pray one day she will return. The show is just not the same without her!!!
  • NCIS debacle

Is Mark Harmon ill? He's lost weight and looks out of sorts.

This show has really taken it's toll, putting the caracter Elli in she isn't believable , if she continues next season I'm not watching. (I've been a fan since the beginning, before mark had control it was a greet series, now just so so)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10