NCIS

Tuesday 8:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 23, 2003 In Season

neomichel

NCIS Fan Reviews page 4 of 42

• Bring Ziva back

Bishop is completely a works in earpieces, she can't beat ziva and todd she responds to gibbs like a fortune teller and she screws up in the DIANA'S VOICE" Leroy bring back Ziva
  • Will the writing push NCIS over the cliff?

Although a long time fan of NCIS, the writing has made this season a real disappointment. There has been no character development for any cast member. (Bishop has been given no character The writers appear to forget that Gibbs has a gut. Prime example from this past week's episode - The Gibbs of seasons 1 through maybe 9.5 never would have missed that the rescued aide worker had been turned. Really disappointing. Equally disappointing was the arrival of Tony's girlfriend. Totally out of character from the Tony fans have loved for the first 9 or 10 seasons. There was no drama, no humor, no development of the story - simply - Boom - here she is, accept it. After multiple episodes of development of his prior relationships, this fell flat. I hope the writers take these types of comments to heart - or are replaced with writers who understand that the beauty of this show was the drama in each of the lives of the characters - especially Gibbs' and his idiosyncratic method of crime fighting - that is gone. Please improve for next season or you will see your viewers head to USA to watch reruns of the well written episodes.
  • Focusing blame on wrong area

While I agree, with many, that the show has gone downhill over the last season and a half, I believe that people are fousing on the wrong area (or character) to blame. By making the character a "desk jockey" rather than an all-action agent (like Kate or Ziva), Bishop was always going to suffer in any comparison.

In my opinion, the problem with the show is that they have simply run out of good story lines, especially as they are now trying to ensure that 3 shows have unique and distinct plots. This has led to the apparent series-long plot line about revenge against Gibbs -- something that was played out with the Mexican cartel story. I find this extremely tiresome as they seem to be trying to create plausible stories to bring the story back to the fore. Forcing the issue has resulted in some very weak episodes. A whole episode was used to kill off one ex-wife and create the revenge factor for Gibbs and Furnell, and the episode was not very good.
  • What is happening to this Show - Bishop is a complete dud

I watched this show since the beginning but I just cannot take much more of Bishop. She brings out all the worst in McGee, and I'm beginning to get tired of him - they act like a couple of junior high schoolers, and the focus of the show seems to be shifting for a really good drama to a combination soap opera, situation comedy. If it continues the way it's going I suggest a mass firing of your writers. Bishop is just a dud and surely someone can recognize that.
  • love the cast but

I love everyone on the Ziva is. greatly missed! Maybe they can approach her now and try to get her back. She said she needed a break maybe she's ready to come back. McGee I love ya but you have stop saying holy crap. Crap is not holy! But I still love ya ;)
  • dear CBS

if you don't get ziva back the next call is the white house and i will get Obama

• Fight for Zivas return to the team

I agree with you D. I love Ziva and the chemistry she had with Tony brought a little spice to the show. Bishop just doesn't have what it takes to be on Team Gibbs :-). I hope they find a way to bring her back
  • Just a reminder of Ziva David (and I feel great)

The Christmas episode showed Ziva David in several flashes from the past episodes and I just raised my hopes that the producers of the show will somehow persuade Cote De Pablo to come back to the show. The character of Bishop is a big NOTHING. She has a husband, blah blah blah, no sparks with Tony, no action. NOTHING.
  • Real Stupid Move

I've always loved to watch NCIS but, since they put this stupid blond on the show that don't do nothing but get in the way, I think the show has really went downhill. I still watch but the show is not as good. I hope CBS will come to their senses and get rid of the idiot blond before the show starts sucking enough to quit watching it. She could be replaced by a cartoon character.
  • Yeah, Bishop stinks but...

The ratings are still solid for this show. NCIS is consistently #1 in its timeslot and the second or third most watched TV show every week.

I can't stand Bishop and never thought she fit in with the rest of the cast at all. Regardless, the ratings suggest she's not going anywhere. That is too bad, but that is how it is.
  • This NCIS show and cast are great! Alittle change but still good.

This show and cast are great, even with minor cast change. Ziva may be gone however Bishop is not so bad. (at least they didn't completely Ruin this show-by bringing in some phoney washed up 'has been' actor trying regurgitate their acting career for the part).
  • NCIS hacked.

It's not the acting, it's the writing. Bishop is all right, but Tony is still an asshole. How many of the stupid posters here like that bully, Tony, but don't like Bishop? Morons.
  • Seriously????

You guys are blaming the network because the actress decided to move on? She plainly stated that it was her decision and they pulled out all the stops trying to get her to stay. Give Bishop a chance many of us were not happy when Ziva replaced Kate either...
  • A once great show with an impeccable cast is gone

I won't be bothering on January 6. As much as I love the rest of the cast, I can't tolerate the Bishop character.

As other as have mentioned, the chemistry used to be the driving force behind this show. It's now bland and monotonous. Not even Mark Harmon, Michael Weatherly, Pauly Perrette, and David McCallum can carry this show beyond the current season.
  • Bring back Ziva!

Bring back Ziva it's not NCIS without her. It used to be my favorite show. Now I'm boycotting NCIS and CBS. This show has gone from #1 to mediocrity. I'm watching Prospectors on the weather channel now.
  • Bishop belongs on a show like Two and a Half Men

Not NCIS! Before, the characters all clicked and were great together. There was chemistry between them that the audience could feel. With Bishop, it just isn't there and never will be. We've taken to watching the returns with Cote in them. Who in their right mind cast that person as Bishop? And expected her to take the place of Cote? That's like going out for a steak dinner and getting potted meat instead.
  • I Love The New Character Bishop!

She's smart, pretty, and confident; same characteristics that made Ziva so loveable! That is, minus Ziva's cynicism. I think she is a great pick for the show. She is a fresh young face that fits the bill. Don't listen to the critics who dare say "kill her character off". Really?! Folks need to get a life
  • sucks

Its new years day. I love NCIS. . Its a marathon. blond bimbo is here.... damn!!!!!! I wanted Ziva. ... i waited for days for the show!!!!!! Didnt know it would b her,.... read ur ratings. next????? Loose Abby???? Gibbs????

Idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ratings have dropped! !!!!!!!!!!!!!#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow!!!!!!!! U people suck! !!! ,,less Abby!!! Less as action! !!!! ,,changing channels now! !!!!! ,,definitely wrong choice to make the rest of the crew to go down!!!!!!!! ,,i feel sorry for gibbs and all everyone! ! Bye.. i wont b watching
  • Kill her character off....

I just wish they would kill her off, write her off to go back to where she came from - Agent Bishop is highly annoying and she rubs me the wrong way. I dislike her character and what she brings to the show so much that I have stopped watching the show all together until there's a joint episode promoting the spin off of NCIS. She's not quirky, she's not different - she's just a book smart only, annoying, know it all who doesn't fit the cast to me. She fits in like the three agents that replaced agents: Ziva, Dinozzo, and McGhee and those three didn't fit in what so ever and I'm glad they brought the group back!! Hell if Kate wanted to reprise her role she should, she was not killed but made to look like it and was 'placed' somewhere else. GET RID OF BISHOP!!! Do anything BUT give her more tv time and I will start watching again. SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THEY'RE NOT GETTING RID OF JETHRO GIBBS?! I've seen the 'rumors' about getting rid of him, please tell me that's not true.... if so, I will definitely stop watching all together!!! Idc if it gets cancelled - Gibbs makes the show!!!
  • #1FAN

Need more believable bodies for Duckie, the one's in use now look too phonie
  • NCIS after S10

I dont like, how NCIS turnt out to be the last few Month - once i couldnt hardly wait to see the newest ep very week and now im not watching it at all anymore. I just cant handle Bishop, i dont think she fits the Team nor fits into NCIS.

If they would replace her with a good fit (it doesnt have to be Ziva, just a good fit!) that would be awsome.
  • Failure to Launch

More than a year after she joined, Bishop has failed to catch on with fans. All we hear are excuses. She's new, she's learning, she's finding her footing, she needs time. It's been MORE THAN A YEAR. She's gone through multiple makeovers that have consisted of removing every single selling point she initially had. She's a genius, she's an analyst, she's QUIRKY, she sits on the floor and the desk, she eats garbage. Everything has been removed because none of it worked. Now we have a zombie agent who has no skills, no talents, no motivation for wanting this job. She contributes nothing to the team. The writers have tried to make her more likeable by making her progressively stupider. No new viewer would watch this show and mistake her for having a notch above average intelligence. She is an utter failture of a character. The actress seems like a nice and charming girl, and they have done her a terrible disservice. Let her move on to a show where she can be good.
  • #ReplaceBishop

She really should be replaced. I don't know what the ratings have been this season but I'd wager they have gone down or are already starting to decay. Her character is absolutely awful. Sasha and Cote were a dozen levels above Emily. I'm sure she's a great person but she doesn't fit. Not even a little bit and I am concerned that her character could be spelling the end of a show I've followed since it started. I understand that bringing back Cote is a dream that will never happen but they could have done so much better than Wickersham.

Boring characters inevitably spell the end of even the best shows.
  • boring

1.5
    NCIS did the impossible. They made a show that was boring. Fire those writers.
  • Story line

i have watched NCIS from the very first episode, when Kate left thought thats it , but cote brought to NCIS the mystery and great interaction with the other cast members great fit. When she left enjoyed the episodes where they were trying to find a replacement they were well written and funny. The. They hired this actress wickersham and the story lines went down hill, the interaction is not there, she frowns all the time and her delivery of lines is left to be desired. And then to find that this tuesday is the finale WTF how many episodes did they do 6??? I am so glad that they have the reruns on "E" tvand LMT at least we do not have to put up with wickersham. So to the producers and writers in your off time figure out how you can fix NCIS.9.5

• DVD for Season 11

I really hope that there is somebody out there that would be so kind as to let me (and so many others) know when will Season 11 of NCIS be released for ZONE 2.

For quite some time now, season 11 has been out there for the fans/viewers of zone 1 to purchase, unfortunately this is not the case with ZONE 2

For reasons not quite clear (as always) the powers to be decided long ago to divide the world of DVD's into zone, down below is the list of those zones for everybodys perusal and word of caution, unless you have a multi-zone video player, be very careful when you buy a DVD, and ensure that it is for the zone you are in, otherwise you will not be able to watch it. Usually one is tempted when going abroad, into buying DVD's, only to arrive home and be unble to watch them.

I hope this info is useful, and as I said, please help us to find out when NCIS Season 11, will be available for ZONE 2, as it would have been great XMAS present.

Here is a list of DVD Regions and their corresponding countries:

R1 Region 1 ~ . Territories and Canada

R2 Region 2 ~ Europe, Japan, the Middle East, Egypt, South Africa, Greenland

R3 Region 3 ~ Taiwan, Korea, the Philippines, Indonesia, Hong Kong

R4 Region 4 ~ Mexico, South and Central America, Australia, New Zealand, Pacific Islands, Caribbean

R5 Region 5 ~ Russia, Eastern Europe, India, Africa (excluding South Africa), North Korea, Mongolia

R6 Region 6 ~ China

• please please please bring ziva back!!!!!

Since she is gone the show has lost all humor! That in my opinion was the topping on the cake! Showing that agents who deal with death every episode still didnt loose the touch to a good laugh! That was what made this to me one off the best shows and now i cant watch it!! The actors are becoming more and more like bishop, just boring :(. I am sure that amy would fit in better in any other show then ncis. She is not agent material! So please if you want so save the show, bring ziva back!!!!
  • Bring Ziva back please

I watch the show ever since it been on TV and I love the show , but ever since Ziva is gone the show as not been the same. is really a really bad choice for the team she just does not fit in the show. Ziva to much starting to lose interest in the show please figure it out to some how bring Ziva back
  • The Bishop Effect

Update. Her most recent episode[ Season 12, episode 9] got 16.01 views down from her first episode by nearly 4 million viewers. After 25 episodes, NCIS with the Bishop is trending strongly downward.

It is unfortunate that these replies do not allow graphics. But the following should suffice. By setting the first Bishop episode's [Season 11 episode 9] number of viewers equal to 100, we can see how the show has done during her 23 episode run. Her 23rd episode gets an 88.96, 11 percent down from her first episode.

From the numbers below, we can see viewers gave her a chance, but then the numbers began to drop. This equates to a loss of 2.2 million viewers and that equates to advertising revenue. Yes, she is not a very good actress and Glasberg seems to be oblivious to fan reaction to this character. What is surprising is that it is taking the show's producers so long to get a firm grasp on the obvious.

An uptick in episode 8 but then a nose dive in Episode 9 which was a Bishop centered story. How much more evidence do the producers need?

• Thanks to bishop

Decided not to watch ncis any longer, theres no sense of watching series that makes me angry. Used to love it though. But the director or whoever that has the power in this series had chosen bishop who ruin everything and left me no other options.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10