NCIS

Tuesday 8:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 23, 2003 Returning September 20, 2016

neomichel

NCIS Fan Reviews page 5 of 45

• Agent bishop

If you don't like agent bishop it's because you can't let go and you're ugly she is a great asset to the team but she's no zeva
  • I don't mind Bishop but her eyebrows are way to dark. ugly mess

Lighten up bishops eyebrows PLEASE
  • Used to have a Great Team BUT now NOT with 'bishop'

HEARTBREAK - they have a new 'failure - bishop' - The Show WOULD BE SOOOOO MUCH BETTER WITHOUT her.. YES, we miss Ziva - BUT the Show is Still SOOOO MUCH Better WITHOUT bishop!

We don't have to have Ziva back but NCIS does need to Get RID of bishop - Gibb's Team would be so much better without bishop.

I used to look forward to Tuesday nights & watching Gibb's Team - but no longer. Now I want to Throw Up.

I am glad that they covered sexual assaults in the military - this should never happen anywhere and it is always disgusting to hear of this happening in our military.

***

As an update - my feelings are no better - Actually worse. this bishop character is a JOKE!

***

9/29/2015 - she is still a JOKE
  • please be done with bishop

I have never written a review but I am now because this was my favorite show until Ziva left and they brought on Bishop. I can't stand to watch the show with her on it. She does not fit well with the cast and she drives me absolutely crazy. I loved Agent Todd and I absolutely loved Ziva and the transition between them two was smooth. Please being Ziva back so I can watch the show again!
  • Write her off...

Who the heck is this Bishop chick, the newbie, who's always right, has the whole team, including Vance and Gibbs, hanging on to her every word. I'm catching up, (Netflix binging), on everything I've missed since by beloved Ziva left, and this is what I get? She challenges Gibbs (and wins), makes the dumbest mistakes, and has the nerve to pout like a child if she's wrong. C'mon. Apparently, Ziva's shoes are much to big to fill. Like another commenter said, the show has become painful to watch. This has been my all time favorite show since the beginning, but sadly, I might have to be satisfied with the reruns.
  • Season 12 a step in the right direction. A diagonal direction....

I grew out of this show around Season 7 or 8. When I heard they got a new girl in Season 11, decided to check back in. And... I freaking loved Bishop. I loved how quirky Ellie is, her obsession with food, her study habits, the fact that she is happily married, her lack of gunmanship skills, I love everything about her. Unfortunately, they got rid of almost all of that in Season 12. I can understand the floor bit, but I do wish they kept her obsession with food. I will give the show props for actually allowing her to develop instead of instantly making her a superwoman like everybody else in the NCIS universe.

That being said, I did like that, while Jake and her did have some clashing, they are trying to work it out and are still together and in love by season's end. I will say that if Jake is killed or gets a divorce from Ellie I am dropping the show for good.

As for the others, I like that McGee is still heavily involved with Delilah and that Tony is in a good relationship too. One of the biggest reasons I originally dropped the show was the utter refusal to make Tony and Ziva an actual couple, which they should have been 5 seasons ago. His new girlfriend is enjoyable enough that I wouldn't mind her sticking around. As for Gibbs, I am getting tired of his guilt overcoming everything about him. If he survives (which he shouldn't but will) he needs to see a therapist, which he won't because there's probably a cousin of Ari's or another Reynosa family member to to ture him some more.

So, if they actually have Gibbs move past his guilt and keep the others in healthy relationships, I will keep watching. If any of the significant others get killed, especially Jake, then I am jumping ship.
  • Won't be watching new season

I hate that Ziva is gone! I do not like the new girl and am saddened that what was my favorite show is one I will no longer be watching
  • Please get rid of Bishop

I have actually stopped watching this show because of her, she just does not fit in with the others. I've started watching the re-runs when Ziva was on there. Please take her off!!!!!
  • A lackluster Bishop!

2.5
    I was so disappointed with Zivas departure, but I felt hopeful, considering the seamless transition from Agent 'Kate' to Mousad agent Ziva David. WHAT IS GOING ON???? The casting for new new agent Bishop is completely rediculous and a Very POOR FIT for the rest of the cast. Here's why

1a. When Kate left the whole team suffered the loss. People grieved, every member of the team was shown in their sense of loss. Ziva leaves, unexpectedly, abruptly, no one has closure and within 2 episodes it's like Ziva WAS NEVER THERE! There was no "exploring" people's feelings. JUST BECAUSE SHE DIDNT DIE DIDNT MEAN THERE WAS NO SENSE OF LOSS OR ABANDONMENT, especially in regards to Tony. He certainly shelved her in a hurry. Stupid considering the obvious feeling between them!

1. Bishop looks like she's 12. watching is difficult as her the poorly groomed, almost black eyebrows framed against blond hair look idiotic and always scream for attention.

2. For a woman whose supposed to be married, the references to Bishops husband are All but non existent. No realism there at all. All the unmarried field agents always commented on relational issues, yet Biahop has nothing to say. (Perhaps I haven't watched enough episodes)

3. The chemistry between DiNozzo, McGee and Daved was perfect really well written. The current chemistry between ALL the agents and Bishop (and visa versa). Falls completely flat. Also the writing for these personal interactions is extremely poor, making me think there are new writers on board. Lackluster, no personality, boring boring boring Bishop!!!! WRITERS, why are you tampering with what Has been proven as a recipe for success???????
  • Ziva, Come Back

I have watched NCIS from the first show and still watch but its far from the greatest show it was with Ziva. PLEASE BRING HER BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Somebody pay the electric bill!

I don't think all the dark rooms and shady places enhance the stories or cover for some of the juvenile or broken plot lines. put natural lights back in there. Whoever the producer or director that started this needs to stop it!

Now!
  • Just love the BS in these type of shows.

NCIS is staffed by Navy personnel. It is not made up from ex cops, ex CIA ers, people with computer expertise who just walk in off the street. God, shows like this are so full of crap. And what is worse people who have no idea how the military works see this crap and actually believe that this is the way it is. Another BS show was JAG. Which actually gave me quite a few laughs. Unbelievable.
  • Getting frustrated with Bishop!

I have been a fan of NCIS for as long as I remember. I have loved all the episodes and all the characters. Please someone tell me Bishop is going soon. She is probably a nice person however she is making NCIS too painful to watch.

Can she have a joint assignment somewhere else please!!!!
  • Really can't stand the new chick at all. She just doesn't fit, maybe put her in NCIS Canada or something...

(BTW, no disrespect to Canada intended)

Liked Kate, liked Ziva, can't stand the new whoever (Bishop, I guess). She absolutely does not fit (I know that was the idea - it was a really BAD idea). Can't exactly put my finger on it and not going to waste my time trying to, I just know that she's wrong. This series worked for 10+ seasons, must be a reason - please go back to what worked. I've seen every episode many times, rating is overall 9ish, dropping to 3ish for now. Please fix the problem or cancel the show before it ruins itself and its reputation.
  • All Episodes

I have been unable to watch (believe me I tried) NCIS since Bishop joined the team. It is actually painful, as she is such a horrible actress. She needs to put us out of our misery and ask to be released from her contract. SHE CAN'T ACT!! NCIS was a "never miss" for I just search for reruns. It's not that no one can replace liked Kate, too. It's that all the chemistry in this show is has single handedly ruined the show.
  • NCIS - still going - but some changes are needed.

I've recently gone back to the beginning and rewatched the entire series. NCIS has always been entertaining TV with interesting main characters in Gibbs and DeNozzo. I don't name any other main characters because there are none.

McGee is the 'Probie' that screws up so often he's a hindrance. He's inflicted with numerous fears, phobias and allergies and his main function is kicking bag for DeNozzo. He's hopeless as a boy scout - vomits on every boat he gets onto, has been responsible for injuries inflicted on Gibbs and DeNozzo and has killed another officer. It's amazing that he hasn't been fired since his only saving grace is computer skills which lately seem woefully, completely out of date. His whining over his many woes is also grating.

Female lead characters are too regularly replaced. Bishop is the latest - and worst - in a string of female leads and is so wrong for the part everyone but the producers can see it. Delicate little girls don't make believable field agents and no one in their right mind believes she can tackle men twice her size to the ground without the training that Ziva had no matter how many brothers she has.

This series has lasted 12 years thanks to Gibbs and DeNozzo. or thanks to the writing that heavily favours those two characters over all others and before I hear the wails of protest - Gibbs and Denozzo have been shot, kidnapped, attacked, blown up, hospitalised, etc dozens of times each. Never have they shot a fellow officer or injured their own team. McGee has injured DeNozzo -( broken nose) and Gibbs (broken arm), and killed another officer. His serious injury count is about five all the way up to season 11 - including getting kicked in the #$%^ by Kate, and a dislocated shoulder that was his own fault. Glass in the gut was a stitch or two job, and he's been knocked out once or twice. That's it. Overall he's done more damage than good and he's only around so that DeNozzo can kick someone. That's why I say the writers strongly focus on making Denozzo and Gibbs look fab and all other characters are support only.

It's good to see a series where the characters actually grow and develop - at least in DeNozzo's case. He's grown more mature in this last season - thankfully. Gibbs has become somewhat colder and less approachable than he used to be. Abby still wears pigtails and that is becoming slightly cringeworthy at her age. I think perhaps a mix up in the team with Bishop and McGee being replaced might make this series last longer. I have to admit that McGee has grown a little less gullible over the last few years but his overall incompetence in EVERY other area including his computing skills make him highly replaceable. I still enjoy Ducky as a character and Palmer as his assistant. Abby needs growing up big time. Gibbs needs a MAJOR change in his personal life to soften him up a tad. Noone can be that shut down for that long without deteriorating.

The problem with a series going on this long is that things become more predictable: In the last eps: Dorneget has been killed and Gibbs has been shot. Next year Gibbs will recover - the bad guys will eventually get caught and things will go back to normal. Time for some changes - esp with Bishop and McGee.

For next season I'd like to see Gibbs soften up. If there was a threat to DeNozzo - his Minnie-me surrogate son then I think Gibbs would change for the better - if Gibbs could save him - or Abby or Ducky. A threat to McGee - whom Gibbs doesn't really understand or like - would barely make the guy blink - ditto for Bishop.

I do like imperfect characters but I'm never going to agree with murder being justifiable in our law enforcement people so thank God this is only a TV series. A return to intruiging story lines and interesting and exciting character development would be most welcome.

• Save the NCIS Gibbs team Please!

First and foremost, Get better writing and scripts. The writing has become stale and the characters are wooden and lifeless. Second and almost as important, write Bishop off the show! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! Make the Bishop character a spy, a plant. She's been everything else, why not??? Put some emotion back into the team. Give them some tension from within and without. That was what was going on in the earlier years of the show. The Gibbs of the earlier shows had some passion and love in his life. He's wooden now, no emotion and no smiles. His wife and daughter angle worked but now its time for some growth. He's an

older man and needs some other interest, NOT boats Please! Tony HAS to grow. It's time, he needs to be more rounded and the girlfriend was a weak attempt. I didn't see any chemistry there. MaGee is a cool guy, but give hime something else. Shouldn't he be able to lead more geeks? Did I say this before? Get Bishop off the show! DO IT! Abby is good, Pauly is a complex person and could bring much more to her Abby than what we've seen the last 2 seasons. Did I say this before? Get Bishop off the show! DO IT! I'm sorry that there have been so many attempts to make the Bishop character fit the program. The obviuos attempts to convince the viewer that she has LOTS of experience in the Middle East FAILED! Did I say this before? Save the NCIS Gibbs team and get Bishop off the show! DO IT!
  • Season 11 and 12

The show has lost at least 1.0M viewers since Ziva left. Gibbs is a strong lead and a special character, but the character, Ziva, was special too. It's a family. Please just pay her and bring her back. Develop the characters and relationships further. NCIS agents with spouses, having kids. Gibbs is the oldest now. No dad or Frank. Develop how his role changes in the family. Help him have to deal with death and the past. The family hasn't been whole in the last couple of seasons. The addition is fine but get past the male pride/ego thing and get those viewers back. Ziva made a great hero for women, and Tony won't ever really get over her. They together/ that relationship was unique. NCIS could still go so far. Just get rid of the mentality that anyone in the core family is replaceable. Remember Friends? Learn and grow!
  • Find another Ziva soon

I am a big NCIS fan, but I am wondering what the producers were thinking when they chose the new girl to replace Ziva. All the characters on the show have an endearing quality to them, except this girl. I have watched the whole season and barely remember her name. Ziva drew you in almost immediately and Kate was a strong partner to the team. The new girl is a waste of time and is disappointing to many of the fans. This character is weak and nondescript. There is nothing about her that is memorable. She is more annoying and a waste of time on the show. The way she jets her lower jaw out when she talks is really annoying and seems immature as an agent. She is not believable as an NCIS agent and I think that is the what is the most disappointing. Her character does not come across as intelligent enough to come up the the intimate psychological analysis she uncovers with people. It is ridiculous for the makers of this show to think that the fans would believe that this character would have the intelligence to do the things she does. It brings the show down and makes it seem more fake. Part of good TV with a show like NCIS is to make the viewer believe, if just for the hour they watch the show. She makes it very hard to do. Abby is such different character and not what you would expect, but she is somehow very believable not to mention lovable. This is not the case with the new girl. FIND SOMEONE ELSE or bring ZIVA back
  • Shark is Jumped and it's Time to say Adios

Gibbs has become even more of a constipated mute and Bishop is like somebody's annoying little sister who is a royal pain in the butt. At this point I have battle fatigue with the show. 5-7 years is a good run. 12-13 years is a milk run. I'm done. I will watch some of the earlier reruns but as far as any new shows fuggedaboutit.

Also the other NCIS shows, LA and NO, are loozers in my opinion. Unbelievble scripts and I mean not to be believed at all, coupled with poor acting. The characters have no chemistry and are not very good in their roles. That one guy, Deeks, on LA, looks like he needs to be deloused. The lady on NO needs to lose the high heels. Yeah that's believable that a field agent is wearing heels. Sure. Anyone ready to buy a bridge?
  • Bishop is a drag on the show

McGee gets on my nerves sometimes with his almost constant wooziness, but he is coming along. Bishop on the other hand looks like a little teenie bopper with the skin tight pants that would not likely be tolerated in a real government law enforcement agency. She constantly grates on the nerves and adds little to the show. If Ziva scores a 10+ and Kate a 9 or 10, Bishop is a 1 or 2. Roma Maffia, who played a retiring agent in one episode would have made a better Ziva replacement than Bishop. Some times watching NCIS now is like a perverted episode of "Saved by the Bell".
  • FAKE SHOW

NCIS . IS A FAKE SHOW. IT DOES NOT DISPLAY THE REAL NEW ORLEANS. NO ONE SPEAKS WITH THE TWANG AND DRAWL THAT IS BEING POTRAYED. ALSO THRE ARE NO SWAMPS IN THE CITY. THE SKYLINE IS BEAUTIFUL BUT YET ALL THAT IS SHOWN ARE THE FRENCH QUARTER BUILDINGS. (CABILDO ETC) WITH THEIR ANTIQUE ARCHITECTURE. NEW ORLEANS IS COSMOPOLITAN ALWAYS HAS BEEN, POPULATED MULTIPLE NATIONALITIES AND CULTURES. I REALLY WISH HOLLYWOOD WITH CEASE WITH THE MOCKING OF MY BEAUTIFUL CITY!!
  • Used to be good

The 2015 season finale was depressing. Seriously, I watch TV for entertainment. If I want to get depressed, I watch the news. I'm done with the show. They've gone too far with the killings.
  • Need to edit better

On agent afloat episode, USS Seahawk was identified as #65 which is the Enterprise. Other views of the same carrier had #74 on deck and tower.
  • great show that needs a tune up

Hate to cost anyone their job but Bishop is hurting the show. You have had some awesome lady guests on there like the lady with the coast guard, and the lady colonel and the lady that was colonel Bells attorney and lord knows how many great actresses walking around that could get close to filling the bill that Kate and Ziva had. This show has got another good 5 or 6 years with lots of great revenue coming in on No# 1 show. I have all the dvds and I can find the good and the bad quick. The writers need to go back and look at some of the great shows and put their minds to work, there is a lot of material out there with all the terrible things going on in the world. But if you are trying end the show, just end it and let the viewers look for something else. The other 2 NCIS shows are not going to fill the gap. I know Mark Harmon was hoping they would so he slow down but they are going to have a tough time hanging on.
  • hopefully never!

Those who pick at the so called been there done it, well wrong they've never been here and that's what shocked. NO season finale has had this kind of possible painful loss except for 9, but we knew Davi McC had resigned, and 3 when Gibbs quit ,but we knew he was alive. We saw Gibbs definitely off his game, taunting and not too helpful Mike, and sad betrayal by a child who Gibbs obviously felt for. If you look at all the previous season finales, this is how I see them, 1and 2) Ari and his Gibbs obsession, 3), we find out a terrible truth about Agent Gibbs that runs through the show for yrs, to come and he quits, 4) Tony and Jenny's dubious obsessive hunt comes to a bad conclusion, but the real shock doesn't happen til 5/1, could you have imagined what that summer would have been like if Tony's car blew up in 4/24? 5 )Jenny and an old Gibbs op the chickens come home to roost 6) Ziva love trauma ending with her leaving them,7) Gibbs past catching up 8) Vance and the Sec nav's past catching up 9) A really pissed off dad takes it out on the team and NCIS in general 10) The team and Gibbs career on the line followed by WTF, and a really butchered start to 11 because someone leaves 11) no cliffhanger just a loss and a real slap down of a slimy villain named Alejandro Rivera, 12) Don't see anything in the past that reaches this fearful climax, Gibbs hasn't been shot that many times in 282 eps, like 3 times, and actors do get written out occasionally but then MH isn't a thorn in EP's sides unlike another actor in another show we all know. Gonna be a hard summer
  • Sad Episode!

Review for 5/19/2015 Episode. NCIS has been my favorite show for a long long time but after this last episode, I will not watch it again.
  • Is there any point in Season 13

I've always keenly awaited the latest episode or the start of the next series and I still enjoy watching re- runs of all the earlier series but with the exception of Gibbs shooting was there any highlights in Series 12.

Bishop has taken all the flack but she is only playing the part that was created for her by the writers who must take the blame for the decline of this classic TV show.

If the writers have decided that they can't create any exciting new plots or interesting new characters then its time to leave Gibbs where he's laying.
  • Miss ziva

I love ncis, but I can't get use to bishop, lovely actress, but don't think she fits, I loved the fact that ziva could kick butt and that it made the rest of the men a little nervous, she also was a little unpredictable when annoyed and that worked well with Gibbs,but you also seen a soft side to her with dinozzo. I think that they needed to get someone similar to that character. bishop is to soft. Gibbs is carrying the show. I miss the banter and the teasing they would do to ziva. They need her back give her more money. You had mc gee, lovable nerd, dinozzo ( joker/ player) ziva ( kind but deadly) Gibbs ( would die for family and a strong figure) the rest of the team all fit great together, the seriousness of threats but with banter etc, I feel it lacks that at the min.
  • NCIS You might still be the best!

I just watched Tuesdays show, and I thought it was brilliant. I really think the writers are running out of ideas... I mean, they have been doing the show for 12 years!! I really do miss ziva and I hope she returns. I thought that ziva and tony's relationship was going somewhere! The writers should give Mcgee some spotlight, as I do love his character. I hope Bishop is off the show her character doesn't fit in!! The ratings have gone down since ziva has left.... But it was her choice to leave the show... I hope Cote does return and I hope her character does get involved again. Sorry but Bishop isn't the right fit; nothing against Emily! I hope the NCIS cast get still ,make the show great without ziva as they have for seasons 1 and 2... I think they are doing fine!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10