Tuesday 8:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 23, 2003 In Season

NCIS Fan Reviews page 6 of 42

• why wasnt there a episode last week?

Why wasn't there a episode on last week????
  • I miss ziiva but give bishop a chance

Her character seems to match Tim McGee they are both smart. We gave tim's character a chance to grow into an agent and shed the geek title. Give bishop the same chance.
  • Team needs balance with a strong new member

i agree with all the comments on Bishop. It's just not working. Cote de Pablo had great range in acting and Bishop doesn't leave the gate at all beyond sighing and huffing a bit. The team needs to be balanced out with a strong actor who can deliver a nuanced character. Keep Bishop or lose her, but the team needs someone else in addition who can bring the fun and depth back. My rating reflects my opinion of the show today. Not buying season 11 DVDs.
  • Bishop is simply a pawn

The Bishop character simply is not working. There is no "there" there. No character development and her big "thing" was that she sat either on the desk or sat on the floor. What an interesting quirk!!! The old characters don't seem to have the same chemistry with each other. You can tell that the writers and producers have gotten the message about Bishop---she was hardly in last week's episode. Everyone seems to be walking on egg shells now. The Ziva character was so strong that I really think they should pull a "second Darin" on the show. Get a woman to play ZIva but maybe with a harder edge from her year in the Mideast. Bishop always looks like she is a high school senior doing a book report on NCIS. The show stinks with Bishop!!!
  • no ziva no watch

this programme used to be the best thing on tv. since ziva left and has been replaced by a inactive glove puppet, it has failed to new woman agent is rubbish.
  • No longer worth watching

Like most here I've enjoyed several years of NCIS but those days are gone for me. The show has lost it's way and just doesn't cut it anymore. I've no idea who or what the Bishop character is supposed to be and the writing is just banal with no underlying plot line. Get a new batch of writers, give the Bishop character a swift execution and tear filled funeral ala Sasha Alexander, stop trying to fix De Nozo up with the next Mrs De Nozo and get back to why people watched this show in the first place. Whatever it's too late for me. Switched off.
  • I agree

Getting tired of the show being psuedo tony love life, Bishop shoved down our throats, the parade of over made up women and a tired out and very narcissistic Gibbs. People complain about Ziva dumbing down Tony. Totally wrong... Tony is dumbed down to keep Harmon the man. Harmon is the weak actor..... He has been weak in every series he's done. NCIS fits him best because it calls for the same dead faced look that is natural to him.

Weatherly has a wider range of acting abilities as did Cote. I'm sure this didn't go over well with the narcissistic Harmon. Harmon looks good for his age, but it all ends there.

Who knows. Just my humble opinion.

• weatherly

love ncis. hate weatherly. his character is over done. he is disrespectful, disloyal, arrogant and so on and so on. lets have a little reality here, nobody would tolerate or work with this guy. he has way too many line and very tired of hearing him talk. sad that ziva is gone but that is done. would like to see more of sean murray and have him get a lot stronger and really tell weatherly to shut up and mean it. hate bishop her character is week and boring. don't watch as much as i used to and if this continues will stop watching all together. many people want bishop gone but it looks like they're not listening to the public, this will cost them. as of today my rating is low. will hope for change
  • Going down hill!

I, like many others, have been very sad that Ziva left NCIS and I'm still hoping for her return. I must agree with other members, however, that Bishop is not right for this show. She does not "complete" the team, there isn't the camaraderie that's been there since day one and she just doesn't feel right. Besides, she constantly frowns and squishes her face, which is very distracting, not to mention that she seems to portray the 'dumb blonde' attitude. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE get rid of Bishop. Return the show to its great writing/story lines/acting and either replace Bishop with a strong character (preferably Ziva) like Borg or leave it empty, with a suspense of who will fill it. But do not have a limp character that Gibbs and others cower to and who acts like a bimbo!
  • Boring, waste of time!

When they had the Tony-Ziva storyline, the show was interesting; so much that I could overlook the absurd narcissism of Harmon's character, even chocking back blatant hypocrisy of snarky lectures when others had suffered losses and ventured to take the law into their own hands----something "Gibbs" did with impunity after the death of his wife. The sickening continuance of the show pandering government compliance and characterizing anyone who doesn't go along as a potential "risk" or "terrorist" is equally absurd. The show is so out of touch with reality, only the elderly or incredibly young can possibly make up the shows audience. It is dumbed-down, escapist pseudo entertainment, right along with Honey Boo Boo, the Kartrashians, and the other insipid dramas the networks offer. It genuinely gives credence to the television being an "idiot
  • Sad State of Affairs

I have tried my hardest to remain neutral about the show since Cote's departure (I love her by the way), but I can't do it anymore. After most recent episode I feel angry, and sad. First of all I don't quite understand the need for Bishop's character, she brings nothing to the show. I get as a Cote fan it doesn't matter who they had put in there it wouldn't be good enough for us because we want Ziva plain and simple. But seriously someone who doesn't have enough tact to not sit on everyones' desk or barge in while Gibbs is interrogating. Wasn't the unspoken rule you don't interrupt his interviews/interrogations? What was the purpose of trying to kick in the door when you have a key card? Are the writers making her that dumb on purpose after having such a strong female before? I miss the team chemistry. I miss the cohesiveness of the storylines, I miss looking forward to watching this show, because now most of the time I could care less if I miss it.
  • Music Blast

The background music level is too high. It interferes with the dialogue. Other than that the show is first rate.
  • Loss of Ziva Not the Only Problem

This season breaks my heart. The whole team is usually not on the same continent, and rarely work together. I am trying to think of one scene in which Gibbs and Abbie (the most Charming Non-Couple ever) have been together, but I can't.

What's up? Best show on TV is about to die.

And yes, of course, we miss Ziva
  • Where did NCIS go?

I have been so disappointed with NCIS shows since Bishop was brought in. It is not just about her, it is about everything, the writing, the plots, the characters are so weak it is hard to watch. I am an NCIS fanatic and it pains me to see this show go so far down hill in such a short amount of time. I just finished watching a repeat that I recorded "Damned if you do" and it is so fantastic. The writing, the plot, the characters, the suspense, the background music - INCREDIBLE. What happened. did you dumb down the show to accommodate Bishop, because ever since she entered the picture the show has been ridiculous, ever character has been reduced to second rate. PLEASE GET RID OF BISHOP AND BRING BACK THE SHOWS OF THE PAST. PLEASE. I don't think I can sit through another BORING show. Last week Borin added a little more interest, but it still is BORING.
  • ncis episode dressed to kill

okay its been killing me. i feel like i have seen this before only with ziva. can someone please tell me if im going crazy or not!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Ellie is not Ziva!

Unfortunately we will probably have to live without Ziva in the show. Every actor has his/her carreer to follow and decisions to make. Many of us mourn Ziva's leaving. BUT> Ellie Bishop is absolutely not an interesting charachter in the team. The first few episodes looked promising, she playing a little genius performing helpful tricks, but with the time, she became a faint shadow. Of course, a second McGeek is not needed, so she has to fill in another special role, that she has not until now. Before she appeared, there was an episode with Jackie Geary playing Susan Polygraph Grady, and for some moments I thought: "This can become funny". But no, she left for another NCIS-Office. I am quite sure she could be better fit to the team than Bishop... What do you think?
  • Borin, love her

Keep her as much as you can. After missing Zeva, we need a strong woman again. She is so fun being like Gibs, Love her. More of her please.
  • replace bishop NOW!

Look I died when Ziva left the show, but I thought well let the new person show us her best, well time is up! She just doesn't fit. I think Diane Neal would be PERFECT, and she's already on the show, in the Navy anyone agree? STEVE
  • Checkmate

Get rid of Bishop. If I have to see her "scrunched" up face I will scream. her character is coming off like she's smarter than everyone, even Gibbs seems to be stepping aside for her. PR can hype her all they want, it's not working. I would rather have no one, even another man would be better

• I Would Rather Watch Reruns!

Nobody and nothing got in my way of viewing Tuesday night Bishop girl. Gosh, she is awful.
  • Bishop is as dry as stale biscuits

Get her off before I stop watching this show permanently! Watching reruns are better than watching this lame character.
  • Whats happened to this show???

I have been a fan of this show from the beginning. Every season got better and better until Ziva left. For whatever reason she left, unfortunately the new girl Bishop doe's nothing for the show. I would have thought the obvious choice would have been Agent Abigail Borin, and if I remember, in one of the episodes, Gibbs asked her if she ever felt like a change in direction, but said she still had some more work to do before she would move on. In any of the episodes she was in, she held her own with the team and the banter between them was good and lively especially with tony. So I think it's about time someone took a serious look at where this show is going because if it continues on it's present course, the fans will just leave and the show will just die which would be a big shame as up until this point, it could still hold it's own compared with other top shows.
  • Please drop Bishop

Bishop just does not fit in on NCIS. Even a good husband character can't help her. She can't act even if the character was good, which it is not. I can't stand to watch her on the program, so I don't.
  • mourning for the old ncis

do whatever it takes, whatever it costs - GET ZIVA BACK or just show the old reruns. those are the only shows we watch now. thank goodness for the USA channel airing the old programs where the characters had personality and there was chemistry between them. what a shame that's all gone now.
  • All Dried Up

NCIS had a good thing but even before Ziva left, it was starting to dry up. The main problem I have with the show is that they have always concentrated too much on the same three characters. Tony, Ziva and Gibbs. When Ziva left, it left too big of a gaping hole in the character development. The story lines were too often weak. And the characters (middle aged) were too silly - Tony and Abby.

Gibbs barely did anything except grunt. Jimmy and McGee were under used. So when Ziva left, there was no reason to continue.
  • Bishop a no go

The new character of Bishop adds nothing to NCIS. All the other lead women in the show have had added significant contribution to the NCIS TEAM. Bishop is to young of a character to match strong characters of Gibbs, Tony, Tim, Ducky and Abby. In the most recent episode with Ducky in London, England, Bishop tagged along but was a distraction to a very moving relationship between Ducky and his almost young lover of many years ago. The strength of NCIS have been the relationships of the characters. (Tony and Ziva or Gibbs and Mike Franks for example). If a stronger character cannot be found right now then Bishop should go until that person is found.
  • The Blonde...

I enjoyed Kate and Ziva but for the first time I saw Bishops acting and its horrible. She has no connection with the other cast, heck she doesnt fit in the surroundings I am so sad.. shes very dull and theres no real humor. She comes off as an unexperienced actress. I am all for female this point I am willing to go all males so I dont have to see take more Detective Palmer over her (I love him and Ducky together though). Anyways ncis can do better. This chick has no substance

and the boredom wonder if the harmon/glasberg team is actually cognizant of the fan base drying up? i know i read the polls. pretty sure you guys do also. do they? perhaps the h/g team is busy and over worked creating, empty,no action,boring story lines and plots. i don't know about you far in this season's baseball game, 2 strikes and 1 to go. what really scares me is the forthcoming 3rd episode (10/7). when i read it would be a ducky episode, i was elated! visions of the great acting david mccallum can achieve, came to mind. the heart attack scene on the beach (2012 season closing cliff hanger) comes to mind. this has potential! WOW! perhaps,finally, an episode with possibly some of the late and great ncis? please harmon/glassberg, don't screw this up.
  • worst casting decision ever! bishop has lowered fan watching!

worst casting decision ever! bishop has lowered fan watching! she has no chemistry w/staff. at least kate & ziva had depth to their characters. bishop is just a twit! u can post an article a day about why she is great! she is NOT great! she is horrible. her hideous dark eyebrows do more acting than a doorknob. i don't care for her quirks and i know it all attitude. even gibbs seems to step around her. get rid of her before she brings the show down. i still tape it but i don't sit and watch the tapes for weeks now and before i couldn't wait for the new episodes. even if ziva doesn't come back this idiot needs to be replaced. REPLACE BISHOP W/ ANNA BELKNAP WHO PLAYED LINDSAY ON CSI/NY. SHE WOULD BE A PERFECT FIT!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10