NCIS

Tuesday 8:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 23, 2003 Returning September 23, 2014

gabfan31

NCIS Fan Reviews page 7 of 36

• Bad, bad, acting

Really bad acting. Need to get rid of bishop, newest agent.
  • Please, Stop the Torture!!

I have officially dropped this show from my home lineup. Let me know if/when you get rid of Bishop and I'll come back. Right now, it looks like this will be the last season for NCIS. What a shame!
  • gotta go, gotta go, gotta go

2.5
    Please, please get rid of Bishop. We don't want "quirky," cutsie or "smart" but looking and sounding stupid. We want badass, strong, sexy, funny, fighting machine with a heart, and strong family loyalty, ncis being the family. Basically, we want ZIVA!! Or a similar type. Please, I and all my family and friends have been loyal fans and have not missed an episode from the beginning, but, this season has been a hard one to continue watching. I love you guys, don't change the personality of the characters and get rid of Bishop, sorry Wickersham, this is not personal.
  • BISHOP HAS TO GO

1.5
    I have been a loyal fan since day 1, own all the seasons and introduced the show to loads of people way back when which many many people did and that is how your loyal fan base was formed thus making NCIS #1 for so long. Suddenly it is as if you all lost your minds and want the show to fail.

You cannot achieve higher ratings while losing loyal viewers and once again tonight (Feb. 25, 2014) you tried to force-feed "Bishop" on us. You have turned this show into the Bishop show and it will come back to bite you.

For example:

1. The alleged actress Wickersham far too often slips into a teen mode, talking too fast, as though if she talks fast enough, we viewers will think she's smart. It only makes her come off as stupid.

2. You tried to get us to believe that small, skinny Bishop can defeat an experienced trainer, despite the fact that your "Bishop" has spent six years sitting at a a load of crap.

3. She pursued Parsa for what 6 years and couldn't nab him until she was able to sit on the floor at NCIS? Another load of hogwash

4. You again try to make "Bishop" appear really smart, lecturing the team (including Gibbs) AGAIN, about tracking body armor, even though she does not know the first thing about body armor.

5. The mere fact that the Gibbs we came to love over the last 10 years would have never considered hiring this type of would have happened.

The list goes on and on with what is wrong with this season and the Bishop character.

The writers have gone out to lunch permanently this season, the show needs to stop making the guys dumb to make Bishop look good, they need to give more air time to Ducky, Palmer and Abby and less to Bishop. She is not the star nor star quality, stop focusing on her and you may just save the show.

I have to stop and fast forward through a great deal of the Bishop parts and if you keep force-feeding "Bishop" at such high volume I may just have to rely on my DVD's for my "fix" for quality NCIS casting and writing, and Gibbs, Abby, Ducky, Tony, and McGee.

How about showing us some loyalty and respect now and get rid of Bishop!! This is just an awful character, the acting is horrid and you have ruined what work so well. Gibbs isn't Gibbs anymore. We hardly see Palmer or Ducky or even Abby but you give Bishop a load of air time.

You have already slipped behind "Blue Bloods" in total viewers -- losing your number one rating for the first time in years. Please get rid of Wickersham

• Get rid of her!

That new character is bringing my favorite show down, down, down. How can anyone think the character of actor fit with this show. Please get rid of her before the show is cancelled!
  • Bishop and her NCIS team

ENOUGH!!!!

The other actors are far more talented yet have much less air time.

Get her off the show before more of us stop watching. It use to be my

favorite program now if I miss it not a problem. I'd rather watch reruns.

• Is NCIS jumping the shark?

Bishop, OMG, is soooo bad and why have they had cases solved by her and her alone?? I am so disappointed, was my favorite but now it is as if they really don't care. Did someone owe someone a favor. It is as if Bishop is the only one with any skill at all and she is not even a good actor. NCIS is just about the only show that was worth watching, now I can't even watch long enough to see how it all ends, and why bother Bishop will solve it by sitting on the floor eating cereal UGH. Anyone to contact the produces the show to get back to the real NCIS??
  • Drop the new character

The character does not fit in and the actress can't act. This was one of my favorite shows but I don't watch it hardly at all any more.
  • Get rid of bishop

I refuse to watch until they remove her from the cast. During the Olympics, they showed reruns with Cote de Pablo. I watched those. There is no chemistry with wickersham. The story lines are simply awful. Moron in charge that refused to give Cote a one year contract? Whoever you are, please fire yourself.
  • Obituary

The ever-lovable Leroy Jethro Gibbs with his head whacky and rules has made NCIS one of my all-time favorite shows ever, but all good things must end. It was fall of 2013 dawning the last goodbye between two people that were meant to be together a beautiful Mossad kickass agent (Ziva) and the walking movie encyclopedia (Tony) with a charismatic smile. The subtle banter between smart, adorable agent (Timothy) and gothic beauty in black (Abby) while they enjoy their jobs as solving cases with their intellect and electronics fades with the stroke of a delete key. Performing an autopsy while getting to know the victims through historical facts and care (Ducky); as a young man ridiculous humor in an attempt to be a better Ducky (Jimmy).

After episodes of warming up to the hard noised Director Vance, we finally see and embraced his softer side by allowing Gibbs to reunite his team and stay out of his way to get the job done. The director humbled himself by working side-by-side with Gibbs and the team after the death of his wife, which made him more likable. The real loss of Ralph Waite as Gibbs NCIS father has really put the icing on the cake. I thought I was heartbroken by Kate's death, the departure of Tony's true and the arrival of Bishop, who may very well be a nice person, but clearly the wrong person for this cast. It saddens me, but I must say goodbye to NCIS. It would be refreshing for writers to actually listen to the fans and make changes that will save a hit show instead of burying it quickly.

NCIS has truly been a joy to watch over the years and I will continue to watch the reruns, but I will miss Mark Harmon, Cote de Pablo, Michael Weatherly, Pauley Perrette, Sean Murray, David McCallum, Rocky Carroll, Brian Dietzen, and Ralph Waite.
  • GET RID OF BISHOP

I have watched NCIS from the start- this season is by far the worse - it looks like the show has come to the end and they don't care any more with Bishop as a character. Always NCIS cared about the characters and quality of the show - now - Tuesday can come and go and its is as bad as the previous week.
  • The Newbie needs to go

The newcomer needs to go. She does not fit in with the team and is a complete distraction. I haven't watched much this season simply because the team is no longer interesting especially with the newcomer being so annoying...
  • Sinking ship!!!

How does losing one character in a top rated show for years tear it apart?? Losing Ziva has taken the very core from the show.. It is not the same, characters are all different , I feel like I am watching a complete disaster .. I have watched NCIS for years.. One of the few decent shows left, but now... I hope Ziva will come back before NCIS sinks.. And I really don't want that to happen. Ok it's 3 weeks later and with all the lowest of low rating, apparently CBS IS NOT LISTENING!!!!! This show has been rated high for years.. CBS , is this what you want??? You are losing viewers every day! NCIS is like watching a reality show where everybody got a different script... This season has been an insult to the NCIS characters that we all loved. I just cannot stand to endure another episode .. It seems the writers are just as lost without Ziva... Jus saying.....
  • WTF should be the name of the season, not the first episode!

This has been the absolutely worst season of NCIS to date. What are TPTB smoking at CBS!? First, they play hardball with CDP regarding the length of her contract and foolishly let her go. Then, they write the lamest exit for her character (one that was so out of character you wonder if the writer even knew anything about Ziva) and give her very little screen time considering it was the "farewell to Ziva episodes. Then, they have the other characters with the exception of Tony acting as if her character never existed. Then they create a very unlikable character and hire a mediocre actress to play the part, making her a regular before seeing how the audience felt about her (which was very stupid, considering how many fans have voiced displeasure of almost every character GG has created). Then, they have all the other characters accept this horrible character immediately (which is so out of character for them, especially Gibbs and Abby). Then they basically force this character down our throats, basically pushing the main characters aside. They then have the other characters act like lame ducks. Most of the story lines this season have been boring and sometimes just plain stupid! And despite a large percentage of people declaring their dislike of the character of Bishop (at least 85%), CBS stubbornly won't get rid of her! Most of the fans don't want Luna Lovegood or Barbie. And despite CBS's claims, many fans want Ziva back. CBS needs to wake up and get rid of EW and give CDP whatever she wants to come back. Otherwise the show will continue to go down the toilet and will lose people who have been fans for years! For those who agree, leave feedback at CBS, sign the petition to get CDP back, join Operation Bring back Cote and best of all STOP WATCHING!
  • ncis,cbs

Bishop is not working. She has to be replaced. No chemistry and the show isn't fun anymore. Even Vera was better. Tony needs someone to tease him like Kate and Ziva did.

The rest of the cast are perfect.
  • I'm out.

The show has become a joke with the new character Bishop. Time to get back into South Park and Futurama!!
  • That's it

With S11E14 it has become clear that Bishop stays, no matter the countless outcries from the audience. I'm done with NCIS. Such a great show, such a shame. Good Bye.
  • Don't Like New Character Elle Bishop

I thought that I was the only one who didn't like the new character Elle. After reading the reviews below I can see that I'm not the only one.

I'm having trouble with Elle because her being part of the team just DOESN'T make sense. All these years the show has been on the air the agents have done fine solving cases with just the agents and now suddenly they can't solve anything without Elle's help. WTF?! I understand that at times the NSA analysts have the background and that's just where that character needs to be in the away from the team and most important FAR away from show.

I understand they wanted to fill the void left by Cote` De Pablo but seriously adding the character Elle was the best they could do?! If that's the case then maybe it's time to just take the series off the air. Don't get me wrong that isn't what I want but I feel that the new character is ruining the dynamic of the show.

Why couldn't they have just hired another actress to play a bona-fide NCIS agent or take a page from the show "Bones" and have a bunch of newbies on the show, sort of like an interns until they decided which person they want to permanently hire for Gibb's unit. I mean how long did it take for Ziva to become a bona-fide member of the team and yet Elle becomes a permanent member after a few months!!! Yeah, she's already been vetted by the NSA but that doesn't mean she should be a field agent! Why the hell do they need profiler in the field with them???!!! I thought the name of the show was NCIS not @%&$ Criminal Minds!!!

This new character reminds me of the last few seasons of "Charmed". I can't speak for anyone else but I missed Shannen Doherty character Pru and felt the addition of Rose McGowan and her stupid character Paige ruined the dynamic of the series. Charmed went from being about helping the innocents to just about every other episode being about Paige and her idiotic shenanigans!!! I pray that the people responsible for NCIS will see the light before it's too late!

• NCIS new character

I'd normally score show as 10 but with this Bishop it's a 6. The new character is taking over the operation with even Gibbs not being Gibbs. I won't take anything away from the actress. The character is not believable especially as it appears she can just do whatever she wants. There may be good cast fit but not good character fit. She either needs to be written as a rookie team member or written out. Back to the NSA with her for perhaps an occasional cameo.
  • RIP Ralph Waite

I just learned that yesterday afternoon that Ralph Waite passed. You were a great father to Gibbs.
  • Admit the mistake

Oh dear, I'm sure Emily Wickersham is trying hard and I feel for her trying to fit in with other characters from a long-running series - but I'm just not seeing any rapport between her and the rest of the cast. She seems to have very little sense of humour and there's absolutely no zing between her and Tony - and I don't mean in the sexual sense but just in general. I hate to say it but I think tptb have made a big mistake with this character. I was prepared to like her but so far the character is leaving me feeling cold. I'll keep watching NCIS but I feel like a lot of the spark has gone. I just hope GG and co are big enough to admit their mistake and rethink the Bishop character.
  • Bishop is incredibly obnoxious.

Seriously. So annoying I'm done with NCIS. Love/Loved the show, but her character is so annoying I'm done.
  • Grow Up, NCIS!

3.5
    Been #1 fan of NCIS since the beginning. Xanax needed now to watch. Who's the show about? Gibbs or the immature Bishop? No chemistry. Who's in charge here, anyway? She is a sideshow, not a major character.
  • Kill Bishop ):

Please bring Ziva back. I miss the chemistry the team had. Not feeling Bishop.
  • Agent Bishop - please NO!

the progression from intelligent, capable, funny and engaging Kate, to less mature, even thinner, but still capable and funny - absolutely lovable and always in progress - Ziva, to childlike maturity, humorless and size zero body AND personality Bishop, has inspired me to look for something else to watch - This from a fan that has rewatched the entire series within the last year for fun and lack of other quality television.

The prospect of her being a permanent fixture on the show may drive me to take up knitting as a form of better entertainment. Everyone's performance seems to be suffering as a result of her presence.
  • Please kill her off

I dont see any way to turn this around without killing off Bishop. She's not funny, she's not more clever then the other cast members, she's not quirky and cute - she's just annoying, arrogant and obviously a way too big a try-hard. Is her "cutesy-relateable"-ways supposed to make up for her constantly shitting over NCIS? Giving away bread makes defying orders all good?

The show doesn't need a worse version of Abby, who actually manage to fill out the "quirky-cute", "supersmart" role amazingly. Chop chop, get rid of Bishop.
  • not the same

1.5
    I stop watching the show. Really do not care for the new cast member, that i did'nt want to even get to know her name.
  • What Happened?

This is not the same show! Why is "Bishop" in charge? Everyone else is now portrayed as incompetent, inexperienced and incapable of functioning without her. Not really worth watching anymore. Sad. The writing is just not the same and not sure why the character development took this turn for the worse!
  • Not another skinny blonde with silicon hair

Where is Ziva's brother with a sniper rifle when you need him? Tony is going to need to come out and marry Dorneget to save this mess.
  • WHAT'S UP? NOT NCIS

3.5
    Where did the writers go that cleverly indulged us with humorous lines when they were so needed?

In my estimation, those lines set NCIS apart from other dramas. The characters shared equally and worked so well together. Why ruin a great thing? Get rid of Bishop and let the cast continue to work together on solving crimes. Gibbs looks like a wimp, Tony looks lost, and McGee is all but drowning!

COMEON say good-bye to Bishop and welcome back to the writers!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11