NCIS

Tuesday 8:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 23, 2003 Returning September 23, 2014

gabfan31

NCIS Fan Reviews page 7 of 36

• Sinking ship!!!

How does losing one character in a top rated show for years tear it apart?? Losing Ziva has taken the very core from the show.. It is not the same, characters are all different , I feel like I am watching a complete disaster .. I have watched NCIS for years.. One of the few decent shows left, but now... I hope Ziva will come back before NCIS sinks.. And I really don't want that to happen. Ok it's 3 weeks later and with all the lowest of low rating, apparently CBS IS NOT LISTENING!!!!! This show has been rated high for years.. CBS , is this what you want??? You are losing viewers every day! NCIS is like watching a reality show where everybody got a different script... This season has been an insult to the NCIS characters that we all loved. I just cannot stand to endure another episode .. It seems the writers are just as lost without Ziva... Jus saying.....
  • WTF should be the name of the season, not the first episode!

This has been the absolutely worst season of NCIS to date. What are TPTB smoking at CBS!? First, they play hardball with CDP regarding the length of her contract and foolishly let her go. Then, they write the lamest exit for her character (one that was so out of character you wonder if the writer even knew anything about Ziva) and give her very little screen time considering it was the "farewell to Ziva episodes. Then, they have the other characters with the exception of Tony acting as if her character never existed. Then they create a very unlikable character and hire a mediocre actress to play the part, making her a regular before seeing how the audience felt about her (which was very stupid, considering how many fans have voiced displeasure of almost every character GG has created). Then, they have all the other characters accept this horrible character immediately (which is so out of character for them, especially Gibbs and Abby). Then they basically force this character down our throats, basically pushing the main characters aside. They then have the other characters act like lame ducks. Most of the story lines this season have been boring and sometimes just plain stupid! And despite a large percentage of people declaring their dislike of the character of Bishop (at least 85%), CBS stubbornly won't get rid of her! Most of the fans don't want Luna Lovegood or Barbie. And despite CBS's claims, many fans want Ziva back. CBS needs to wake up and get rid of EW and give CDP whatever she wants to come back. Otherwise the show will continue to go down the toilet and will lose people who have been fans for years! For those who agree, leave feedback at CBS, sign the petition to get CDP back, join Operation Bring back Cote and best of all STOP WATCHING!
  • ncis,cbs

Bishop is not working. She has to be replaced. No chemistry and the show isn't fun anymore. Even Vera was better. Tony needs someone to tease him like Kate and Ziva did.

The rest of the cast are perfect.
  • I'm out.

The show has become a joke with the new character Bishop. Time to get back into South Park and Futurama!!
  • That's it

With S11E14 it has become clear that Bishop stays, no matter the countless outcries from the audience. I'm done with NCIS. Such a great show, such a shame. Good Bye.
  • Don't Like New Character Elle Bishop

I thought that I was the only one who didn't like the new character Elle. After reading the reviews below I can see that I'm not the only one.

I'm having trouble with Elle because her being part of the team just DOESN'T make sense. All these years the show has been on the air the agents have done fine solving cases with just the agents and now suddenly they can't solve anything without Elle's help. WTF?! I understand that at times the NSA analysts have the background and that's just where that character needs to be in the away from the team and most important FAR away from show.

I understand they wanted to fill the void left by Cote` De Pablo but seriously adding the character Elle was the best they could do?! If that's the case then maybe it's time to just take the series off the air. Don't get me wrong that isn't what I want but I feel that the new character is ruining the dynamic of the show.

Why couldn't they have just hired another actress to play a bona-fide NCIS agent or take a page from the show "Bones" and have a bunch of newbies on the show, sort of like an interns until they decided which person they want to permanently hire for Gibb's unit. I mean how long did it take for Ziva to become a bona-fide member of the team and yet Elle becomes a permanent member after a few months!!! Yeah, she's already been vetted by the NSA but that doesn't mean she should be a field agent! Why the hell do they need profiler in the field with them???!!! I thought the name of the show was NCIS not @%&$ Criminal Minds!!!

This new character reminds me of the last few seasons of "Charmed". I can't speak for anyone else but I missed Shannen Doherty character Pru and felt the addition of Rose McGowan and her stupid character Paige ruined the dynamic of the series. Charmed went from being about helping the innocents to just about every other episode being about Paige and her idiotic shenanigans!!! I pray that the people responsible for NCIS will see the light before it's too late!

• NCIS new character

I'd normally score show as 10 but with this Bishop it's a 6. The new character is taking over the operation with even Gibbs not being Gibbs. I won't take anything away from the actress. The character is not believable especially as it appears she can just do whatever she wants. There may be good cast fit but not good character fit. She either needs to be written as a rookie team member or written out. Back to the NSA with her for perhaps an occasional cameo.
  • RIP Ralph Waite

I just learned that yesterday afternoon that Ralph Waite passed. You were a great father to Gibbs.
  • Admit the mistake

Oh dear, I'm sure Emily Wickersham is trying hard and I feel for her trying to fit in with other characters from a long-running series - but I'm just not seeing any rapport between her and the rest of the cast. She seems to have very little sense of humour and there's absolutely no zing between her and Tony - and I don't mean in the sexual sense but just in general. I hate to say it but I think tptb have made a big mistake with this character. I was prepared to like her but so far the character is leaving me feeling cold. I'll keep watching NCIS but I feel like a lot of the spark has gone. I just hope GG and co are big enough to admit their mistake and rethink the Bishop character.
  • Bishop is incredibly obnoxious.

Seriously. So annoying I'm done with NCIS. Love/Loved the show, but her character is so annoying I'm done.
  • Grow Up, NCIS!

3.5
    Been #1 fan of NCIS since the beginning. Xanax needed now to watch. Who's the show about? Gibbs or the immature Bishop? No chemistry. Who's in charge here, anyway? She is a sideshow, not a major character.
  • Kill Bishop ):

Please bring Ziva back. I miss the chemistry the team had. Not feeling Bishop.
  • Agent Bishop - please NO!

the progression from intelligent, capable, funny and engaging Kate, to less mature, even thinner, but still capable and funny - absolutely lovable and always in progress - Ziva, to childlike maturity, humorless and size zero body AND personality Bishop, has inspired me to look for something else to watch - This from a fan that has rewatched the entire series within the last year for fun and lack of other quality television.

The prospect of her being a permanent fixture on the show may drive me to take up knitting as a form of better entertainment. Everyone's performance seems to be suffering as a result of her presence.
  • Please kill her off

I dont see any way to turn this around without killing off Bishop. She's not funny, she's not more clever then the other cast members, she's not quirky and cute - she's just annoying, arrogant and obviously a way too big a try-hard. Is her "cutesy-relateable"-ways supposed to make up for her constantly shitting over NCIS? Giving away bread makes defying orders all good?

The show doesn't need a worse version of Abby, who actually manage to fill out the "quirky-cute", "supersmart" role amazingly. Chop chop, get rid of Bishop.
  • not the same

1.5
    I stop watching the show. Really do not care for the new cast member, that i did'nt want to even get to know her name.
  • What Happened?

This is not the same show! Why is "Bishop" in charge? Everyone else is now portrayed as incompetent, inexperienced and incapable of functioning without her. Not really worth watching anymore. Sad. The writing is just not the same and not sure why the character development took this turn for the worse!
  • Not another skinny blonde with silicon hair

Where is Ziva's brother with a sniper rifle when you need him? Tony is going to need to come out and marry Dorneget to save this mess.
  • WHAT'S UP? NOT NCIS

3.5
    Where did the writers go that cleverly indulged us with humorous lines when they were so needed?

In my estimation, those lines set NCIS apart from other dramas. The characters shared equally and worked so well together. Why ruin a great thing? Get rid of Bishop and let the cast continue to work together on solving crimes. Gibbs looks like a wimp, Tony looks lost, and McGee is all but drowning!

COMEON say good-bye to Bishop and welcome back to the writers!
  • NCIS Never will meet the new Ziva

Sorry, but Bishop is unbearable!

It's time to say goodbye to my preferred serie.

Bishop knows everything, Bishop does everything, while others, including Gibbs, just applauding the only star in the constellation?!?!?

It is unthinkable that an Gibbs team agent is bear this way. What is happening?!?!?!?

NCIS became a festival of "faces and mouths" like Unforgettable and Covert Affair.

PLEASE! bring Ziva (Cote de Pablo) back.
  • Bishop not a good story make.

Show could survive without Ziva but where are the good stories. Bishop has no real purpose and she suddenly lessens the importance of the rest of the cast. Get better story lines. Give Gibbs a personal life marry off Tony, something other then this Bishop. I have been a fan since begining but this year so far is not good. Even bring back Jon Benoir. I keep hoping that the show improves every week but not so far.
  • So Sad!

1.5
    I didn't cry at the end at the end of Ziva's farewell episode but did last night. It was the end of an excellent, well-written series that was cohesive in its story lines, had interesting characters to relate to and preserved the integrity and trust with its viewers. How could anyone think Bishop did a good job and earn probation status? She didn't get any new info from the terrorist, fell for his fake faint and then opened the door so two guards got killed! And what was an analyst, not an experienced agent, doing in the room alone with a terrorist? Insisting on being there alone and allowed to do it is very inconsistent. The botox to smooth out the wrinkle, combed hair, no ripped jeans and preppy clothes is so obvious. Ziva wore her hair pulled back much better. Unfortunately, the black eyebrows are still there. The men's room scene was an insult to us Ziva fans. And what is it with the batting practice? The geeks I taught played a musical instrument to relax and ease stress. I expected more respect for their viewers from CBS and the producers of this show. It was goodbye to Ziva and now to NCIS.
  • TURN THE NAME AROUND

What's NCIS spelled backwards? SICN, which is what the show has done to me ever since Bishop joined the cast. Please, please, get rid of her!
  • BLACK EYEBROWS

Totally dislike Bishop and have quit watching NCIS. Horrible Horrible Horrible Show! Best show on TV now it Castle! I just don't understand why the writers decided to destroy the successful show. Weird! I attempted to give it another chance last night but couldn't get past the first scene. (Am I the only one whose skin crawls when I see those black eyebrows with that blonde hair?) Watched a rerun of Chopped instead. That tells you how very bad NCIS is now. Goodbye had a good run! If I were in charge of the show, some writer's and one actress would be fired!!
  • Too bad freaking sad!!!!

I agree with every single comment about the new bishop character on here as in all the negative ones! Completely different show too bad it is so freaking sad that it is so so very bad. It is totally as if there is no character the same since Bishop is there, no one acts the same, No one is written the same. Especially the ones talking about Bishop seeming to be the boss and now Gibbs bows down to her are absolutely true! Done watching the show, could care less. Have been a loyal fan from the very first show, still addicted to reruns, but as long as bishop is there I'll read my book instead.
  • Cute but not believable

I am sorry to say that I agree with most of the reviews of Bishop. She is cute and smart but she is not very believable. The show needs a stronger female lead and one that is not so young. As in tonight's episode, she doesn't look old enough to have followed the killer for 6 years. She just doesn't fit with the rest of the cast. I have watched this show from the beginning and always looked forward to the next episode but no longer feel the need to "not miss one". The cast now seems to be babysitters rather than have someone they can depend on to have their back.
  • Bishop too cutesy!

I agree with all the reviews about Bishop. She is just too cutesy for me and needs to deal with that hair in her face. And I, too, feel Gibbs has departed from his leadership role. Please do something!!! The show has not maintained its high standards.
  • Bishop, BLAH

I have see every NCIS and watch the reruns. Wouldn't miss it. Since Bishop joined I can hardly watch it

The writers seemed to have lost their touch. . Why do they have Gibbs stepping aside and asking her for everything. If she continues, this faithful NCIS follower will no longer be faithful.
  • Just saying...

I have watched NC I S since it was debuted from JAG. I watch reruns faithfully. I have been dismayed when several great characters were removed, . Kate, Jenny, and Mike. I understand Cote De Pablo wanted to move on. But that did not mean that the show had to change completely. Did the writers leave also? Personally, if Bishop and these boring story lines are what we have to look forward to, I am done with this show. Long live the reruns and Blue Bloods.
  • bishop will kill the show ncis

I have NEVER missed an episode. I just watched Bishop screw up another one. I'm done. She has ruined it for me. She is NOT a team player, doesn't listen to Gibbs, talks too fast and mumbles, talks too low (can't hear half of what she says). I will NOT watch another second of the show with her on it. I have talked to about 40 other people who feel EXACTLY as I do. Sorry, but I'm done.
  • Almost gone

If you keep Bishop I will stop watching and I have been a fan from the beginning. The character is boring and the new story line stinks. None of the main characters even act like themselves. Most of my relatives and friends that watch the program have decided to also stop watching. I guess ( from reading reviews since Bishop arrived ) this will probably be their final year. Sorry to see them leave .
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11