NCIS

Tuesday 8:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 23, 2003 In Season

neomichel

NCIS Fan Reviews page 9 of 49

• Find another Ziva soon

I am a big NCIS fan, but I am wondering what the producers were thinking when they chose the new girl to replace Ziva. All the characters on the show have an endearing quality to them, except this girl. I have watched the whole season and barely remember her name. Ziva drew you in almost immediately and Kate was a strong partner to the team. The new girl is a waste of time and is disappointing to many of the fans. This character is weak and nondescript. There is nothing about her that is memorable. She is more annoying and a waste of time on the show. The way she jets her lower jaw out when she talks is really annoying and seems immature as an agent. She is not believable as an NCIS agent and I think that is the what is the most disappointing. Her character does not come across as intelligent enough to come up the the intimate psychological analysis she uncovers with people. It is ridiculous for the makers of this show to think that the fans would believe that this character would have the intelligence to do the things she does. It brings the show down and makes it seem more fake. Part of good TV with a show like NCIS is to make the viewer believe, if just for the hour they watch the show. She makes it very hard to do. Abby is such different character and not what you would expect, but she is somehow very believable not to mention lovable. This is not the case with the new girl. FIND SOMEONE ELSE or bring ZIVA back
  • Shark is Jumped and it's Time to say Adios

Gibbs has become even more of a constipated mute and Bishop is like somebody's annoying little sister who is a royal pain in the butt. At this point I have battle fatigue with the show. 5-7 years is a good run. 12-13 years is a milk run. I'm done. I will watch some of the earlier reruns but as far as any new shows fuggedaboutit.

Also the other NCIS shows, LA and NO, are loozers in my opinion. Unbelievble scripts and I mean not to be believed at all, coupled with poor acting. The characters have no chemistry and are not very good in their roles. That one guy, Deeks, on LA, looks like he needs to be deloused. The lady on NO needs to lose the high heels. Yeah that's believable that a field agent is wearing heels. Sure. Anyone ready to buy a bridge?
  • Bishop is a drag on the show

McGee gets on my nerves sometimes with his almost constant wooziness, but he is coming along. Bishop on the other hand looks like a little teenie bopper with the skin tight pants that would not likely be tolerated in a real government law enforcement agency. She constantly grates on the nerves and adds little to the show. If Ziva scores a 10+ and Kate a 9 or 10, Bishop is a 1 or 2. Roma Maffia, who played a retiring agent in one episode would have made a better Ziva replacement than Bishop. Some times watching NCIS now is like a perverted episode of "Saved by the Bell".
  • FAKE SHOW

NCIS . IS A FAKE SHOW. IT DOES NOT DISPLAY THE REAL NEW ORLEANS. NO ONE SPEAKS WITH THE TWANG AND DRAWL THAT IS BEING POTRAYED. ALSO THRE ARE NO SWAMPS IN THE CITY. THE SKYLINE IS BEAUTIFUL BUT YET ALL THAT IS SHOWN ARE THE FRENCH QUARTER BUILDINGS. (CABILDO ETC) WITH THEIR ANTIQUE ARCHITECTURE. NEW ORLEANS IS COSMOPOLITAN ALWAYS HAS BEEN, POPULATED MULTIPLE NATIONALITIES AND CULTURES. I REALLY WISH HOLLYWOOD WITH CEASE WITH THE MOCKING OF MY BEAUTIFUL CITY!!
  • Used to be good

The 2015 season finale was depressing. Seriously, I watch TV for entertainment. If I want to get depressed, I watch the news. I'm done with the show. They've gone too far with the killings.
  • Need to edit better

On agent afloat episode, USS Seahawk was identified as #65 which is the Enterprise. Other views of the same carrier had #74 on deck and tower.
  • great show that needs a tune up

Hate to cost anyone their job but Bishop is hurting the show. You have had some awesome lady guests on there like the lady with the coast guard, and the lady colonel and the lady that was colonel Bells attorney and lord knows how many great actresses walking around that could get close to filling the bill that Kate and Ziva had. This show has got another good 5 or 6 years with lots of great revenue coming in on No# 1 show. I have all the dvds and I can find the good and the bad quick. The writers need to go back and look at some of the great shows and put their minds to work, there is a lot of material out there with all the terrible things going on in the world. But if you are trying end the show, just end it and let the viewers look for something else. The other 2 NCIS shows are not going to fill the gap. I know Mark Harmon was hoping they would so he slow down but they are going to have a tough time hanging on.
  • hopefully never!

Those who pick at the so called been there done it, well wrong they've never been here and that's what shocked. NO season finale has had this kind of possible painful loss except for 9, but we knew Davi McC had resigned, and 3 when Gibbs quit ,but we knew he was alive. We saw Gibbs definitely off his game, taunting and not too helpful Mike, and sad betrayal by a child who Gibbs obviously felt for. If you look at all the previous season finales, this is how I see them, 1and 2) Ari and his Gibbs obsession, 3), we find out a terrible truth about Agent Gibbs that runs through the show for yrs, to come and he quits, 4) Tony and Jenny's dubious obsessive hunt comes to a bad conclusion, but the real shock doesn't happen til 5/1, could you have imagined what that summer would have been like if Tony's car blew up in 4/24? 5 )Jenny and an old Gibbs op the chickens come home to roost 6) Ziva love trauma ending with her leaving them,7) Gibbs past catching up 8) Vance and the Sec nav's past catching up 9) A really pissed off dad takes it out on the team and NCIS in general 10) The team and Gibbs career on the line followed by WTF, and a really butchered start to 11 because someone leaves 11) no cliffhanger just a loss and a real slap down of a slimy villain named Alejandro Rivera, 12) Don't see anything in the past that reaches this fearful climax, Gibbs hasn't been shot that many times in 282 eps, like 3 times, and actors do get written out occasionally but then MH isn't a thorn in EP's sides unlike another actor in another show we all know. Gonna be a hard summer
  • Sad Episode!

Review for 5/19/2015 Episode. NCIS has been my favorite show for a long long time but after this last episode, I will not watch it again.
  • Is there any point in Season 13

I've always keenly awaited the latest episode or the start of the next series and I still enjoy watching re- runs of all the earlier series but with the exception of Gibbs shooting was there any highlights in Series 12.

Bishop has taken all the flack but she is only playing the part that was created for her by the writers who must take the blame for the decline of this classic TV show.

If the writers have decided that they can't create any exciting new plots or interesting new characters then its time to leave Gibbs where he's laying.
  • Miss ziva

I love ncis, but I can't get use to bishop, lovely actress, but don't think she fits, I loved the fact that ziva could kick butt and that it made the rest of the men a little nervous, she also was a little unpredictable when annoyed and that worked well with Gibbs,but you also seen a soft side to her with dinozzo. I think that they needed to get someone similar to that character. bishop is to soft. Gibbs is carrying the show. I miss the banter and the teasing they would do to ziva. They need her back give her more money. You had mc gee, lovable nerd, dinozzo ( joker/ player) ziva ( kind but deadly) Gibbs ( would die for family and a strong figure) the rest of the team all fit great together, the seriousness of threats but with banter etc, I feel it lacks that at the min.
  • NCIS You might still be the best!

I just watched Tuesdays show, and I thought it was brilliant. I really think the writers are running out of ideas... I mean, they have been doing the show for 12 years!! I really do miss ziva and I hope she returns. I thought that ziva and tony's relationship was going somewhere! The writers should give Mcgee some spotlight, as I do love his character. I hope Bishop is off the show her character doesn't fit in!! The ratings have gone down since ziva has left.... But it was her choice to leave the show... I hope Cote does return and I hope her character does get involved again. Sorry but Bishop isn't the right fit; nothing against Emily! I hope the NCIS cast get still ,make the show great without ziva as they have for seasons 1 and 2... I think they are doing fine!
  • Keep Gibbs!

Take a cue from Criminal Minds and the havoc that followed them writing off AJ COOK - They had to bring her back to save the show!! if you kill off GIBBS you may as well hang it up.

The entire NCIS plot is centered on Leroy Jethro Gibbs. He is the cornerstone of the entire show. The last two seasons have been sucking air but we stay with it because of Gibb's character. HE IS NOT REPLACEABLE. Get your head out of the clouds and stop playing Peter Pan or Pied Piper and get back to the investigative crime drama!
  • Grinning kids with guns? Really?

I'm not a fan of many, many, many, many (a couple more manys) part shows. Make a movie, for heaven sake! Also, all it takes to weaponize any children is to give them free music and a computer game? Sorry guys, but if this is true then we're all doomed, so I'll watch something fun instead. Now, after 12 seasons Gibbs has become so stupid that anyone can pull the wool over his eyes by just looking pathetic? Have the writers all lost their collective minds, or do they just think they can run out any old crap and we (the fans) will just eat it with a spoon? I think NCIS has just outlived its own hype. I love you Polly, and Ducky you're the best, but if you kill off Gibbs then please just put the show out of our misery ... please!

Oh, by the way, FRANKS IS DEAD! This isn't ghost whisperers. Deal with it.
  • Neverland

I didn't like the season finale, to leave viewers hanging as to whether Mark Harmon dies in this episode. If Gibbs is killed off the show, then the show will not survice, I personally won't watch it. I think it is time to bring Ziva back, and calm Tony down some, Gibbs makes the show, so to remove him would be a huge mistake. score a 7.0 too much flashback with a ghost.
  • ziva bishop gibbs

I`m not alone here, but if Gibbs goes we all is something NBC knows so they won`t go there, will they?? SInce Game of Thrones and The Good Wife suddenly kill off one after the other the thought is with me every hour in front of the tv :-/ .

Ziva: I miss Ziva, but that is something that is over. I think Bishop is ok, she is no Ziva, but I think she can hold her own and she fits with the family :) I kind of got a hope that she`d be the one swooping in to save maybe getting rid off Luke? the team have to see the rotten world theye stepped into-kids used as killers and act accordingly. Iliked the episode, but the bad people in this arc has been some of the most irritating bad people in a long time...
  • Ziva and Bushop

We like Bishop. We almost decided not to watch anymore but we decided to give Bishop a chance. We like her now more than Ziva. Ziva left on her own the way she wanted to. She is gone. You guys need to accept that fact. The last I saw (last night), there are other actors on NCIS. She was not alone. We don't care if Ziva returns now or not. Bishop is doing great!
  • Going - Going - Gone....

Going... Zeva

Going - Gibbs?

Gone - ME!

Thanks for the 12 year run, but now they have turned NCIS into another 2 1/2 Men debacle!

I am out of here!
  • How about this?

Gibbs gunned down in a Middle East terrorist country Shot on the street by someone he was trying to save. Mike Frank's question of "Who will save you probie?" still unanswered.

I can hear the chant begin to build softly at first growing louder each day Ziva Ziva Ziva Ziva Z
  • Sucks without Ziva! And get rid of the horrible Bishop!

Show used to be great. But CBS had to screw it up. First, they hired an incompetent show runner. Once GG was fully at the helm, the show's quality started to go down. But it was still okay, especially because we had great scenes between CDP and MW. Then CBS decided to play lowball with regard to Cote DePablo's contract and were surprised when she stood up to them and refused to accept the horrid offer. Instead of giving her a decent send off, they gave her the least amount of screen time as possible with a very poor exit. And then, instead of appeasing the great many fans that missed her, they instead angered them by first pretending the character didn't exist and then making it seem like her character totally abandoned her "family". The show got extremely boring once Cote was gone. But then CBS made a bad situation worse and hired an incompetent actress to play a crappy character and refuse to get rid of her despite the fact that the majority of fans do not like her and want her gone! CBS needs to wake up and admit they screwed up by letting Cote go and hiring the horrid EW. Fans want the show they fell in love with, not GG's new NCIS. Ditch EW and GG and get CDP back before you lose the long term fans permanently!
  • Please fix the show

Oh dear god, I despise Bishop so much. The day I found out Ziva had left, I stopped watching the show. All I want is for Ziva to come back, I don't even care about what happens to Bishop. I WANT TO SEE THE FAMILY BACK TOGETHER.
  • NCIS: Bishop character

I can't believe that they killed of the Ned Dorneget character! He had more personality and character interest than Bishop. It's too bad that they didnt send Bishop to Egypt. All I can say is please change the Bishop character. She is dragging the show down. Dorneget had innocence and humour.... Personality that the viewers loved. Even as a minor character... Captured the interest of the viewers. Unlike Bishop who just annoys and destroys the chemistry of the main characters and stories of NCIS.
  • Storyline Idea

How about we find out that Bishop is really from the dark side and a covert terrorist (which would explain why most fans hate her so much), and have Ziva come back and uncover Bishop's secrets and kill her. Just an idea from a long time fan. . .
  • Please Fix the show!

With the departure of the character, Ziva, the show has lost its edgy, smart, and clever story lines. The great chemistry between the 'family' characters has been changed for being now 'uninteresting' and I find myself not interested in watching. Now the 'Bishop' character (not the actress) is not at all working. Sure it will do. But not the over the top that we as fans are use to seeing each week. Please ask Cote if she'll reconsider! That's a huge part of the group dynamics missing.
  • Kill off Bishop

I have stopped watching the show, so thank you for the updates. If Bishop has been kidnapped, apparently now is the chance to kill off the character! I would to watch again next season.
  • You know there is trouble when the ratings go UP for NCIS LA when it follows NCIS....

Sometimes it's better to just say goodbye. There is no sizzle in NCIS right now- a lot of stale plots, not much in the way of interesting guests (not counting Robert Wagner, of course- but even this last appearance was a bit of a let down), and too many bland or one-note characters. The lead characters have all stagnated- and yes, that includes DiNozzo- nobody is buying this reformed stuff (note the patronizing way he talks to Zoe, and her placid acceptance of it). The resident straightman, McGee, has nothing to play off, and the addition of a second straightman (Bishop) only accentuates that. There is very little spark left in most of the characters. I suspect this comes down to the showrunner and writers. In the last episode Gibbs says to Bishop 'you're better than that'. Sadly, I don't think he is right- and it goes for the show as well.
  • Bishop

NCIS was once must-see TV. Now I still watch but if I miss an episode, so what, at least I missed Bishop.
  • The New beginning of NCIS

Sadly Bishop, her hubby and Jimmy were taken hostage. No one knows and maybe never know where they are. Another great episode is the resignation of Bishop, and that Jimmy is a traitor and has disappeared back to his homeland. Better yet, Bishop is the true traitor and Jimmy is shot, in a coma, trying to expose Bishop. Hopefully someone will catch on how terrible the characters of Bishop and Jimmy are. Jimmy is irritating and Bishop dull and drab. Take 2 Bishop at night and you will sleep, take 2 Jimmys,( wait don't punish yourself you get the picture. We need Ziva or someone like Kate to life back into the show. Let's fix the problems..
  • ncis how long will it last?

This is my favorite show. It has been so long, but I still love it. In fact, it is getting better (my opinion, I know). I guess it continues forever (sorry, that is another show that I love). I am a guy so I guess I should say I really like the show instead of 'love' since that is a 'girl' thing? Am I wrong?
  • No Bishop

I do not enjoy watching Bishop on the show. I think the chemistry between the actors and characters is no longer there. I would have preferred that they didn't add Bishop to the show. It would have been better. I have been watching this show since it spin off JAG. Now I don't want to watch it anymore... I liked Kate and Ziva but I do not like Bishop. Bishop doesn't fit in. I'm sorry but this character doesn't do it

4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13