NCIS

Tuesday 8:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 23, 2003 In Season

neomichel

NCIS Fan Reviews (1305)

• Is Elle, Kelly?

The storyline with Bishop .......... Gibbs may not have known she was alive.

Mike W. is leaving to do other projects and he has already stayed on an additional two seasons.

Tony has a thing for Bishop, he's clearing all the relationship baggage out, that why he's weird around Jake, maybe another reason for Gibb-Tony strained relationship.

Something to ponder.

Tony will be killed off in some way, maybe saving Abbey.

Tony / Ziva romance didn't fit the storyline.

• Who is in charge of this circus! some one wake up show runner and head script writer Gary Glasberg !!!!!!

put the blame where the blame belongs! Emily wickersham, is a really beautiful woman, Just bio her and check out her, photo lay outs. Glasburg , Put NCIS, on auto pilot and walked away from his creative management responsibilities Some one give him a wake up yell!!!!!!!. The writers aren't worthy! Who ever writes the scripts for Bishop. needs to be the first writer to go! Glasburg , Loyal NCIS, FANS are demanding your immediate action to get Our once #! show back into shape! Get CRACKING AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!! NCIS fans all of us need to bio research Gary Glasburg ncis script writer. you will find a script writer index and a request prompt to become an ncis script writer yourself! I used SO stop dreaming and start writing
  • The show is great

This show is a great show
  • Reality

Most of us will really miss Tony. He was funny and charming and very bright.

However, let's face it. NCIS doesn't need Tony OR Gibbs. The Twit can handle everything!

• bishop more like bishit

hi so I have watched NCIS since I was nine. I am now sixteen. I hadn't even watched them in order but since it got added to netflix I decided to. I absolutely loved Kate, but I loved Ziva even more. Like, Tony was just sitting there and here walks in this super bad-ass Israeli who has confidence and determination. Over the 8 years we had Cote on the show I grew to love her even more. She proved herself to be strong, capable and trustworthy. Also I was a big fan of Tiva because who isn't. When she left I was slightly disturbed because I couldn't figure out why CBS would get rid of such a phenomenal actress like Cote De Pablo. Then I come to find out (other than Cote wanted to pursue different paths) that is was a money issue? Here we have this outstanding actress, who works long hours and isn't being paid shit. We all know CBS has a history of firing female leads when they ask for a raise, as we saw this with Cook from Criminal Minds. So it isn't that shocking that they rushed her exit and didn't give the fans the ending we deserved. BUT IT DOESN'T EVEN STOP THERE. Then they hire EW who for one, is a poor actress, two, what the hell is happening with her eyebrow/hair combo? She looks like a 13 year old who accidentally got a hold of her moms hair dye. That's not even the worst part, how can you give a horrible actress such a bland character and expect good results?? lets look back at season one and season three shall we? Season one episode one we met Kate. Gibbs did not just hand her the job. She fucking earned that shit. She disobeyed orders as a secret service agent so Gibbs could solve his crime. So when she quit he gave her a job at NCIS. Then Ziva kiLLED HER BROTHER TO SAVE GIBBS. LET ME REPEAT. SHE KILLED HER OWN BROTHER. At the end of this episode Gibbs and David are in the elevator and Gibbs tells her he trusts her because of what she did. Then there Bishop. WHo walks the fuck in and says a couple smart things and gets handed a job? Not to mention she has ZERO prior training as an agent or anything else. CBS what the hell are you doing? Stop being a bitchy little girl and just fucking get Cote back. She wants to come back she said so herself but ya'll are being assholes. Your show is suffering. Since Cote left, the show has dropped 7 million views. Since NCIS started they have consistently been rated CBS #1 show. Now that Cotes gone they aren't lol. Between getting rid of Ziva and adding Bishop the show is suffering like hell. I hope to God they bring her back in season 13 or else I will give up on this show. (Season 13 should also probably be the last season but maybe that one is just me) xoxo

---------------------------

bishop still sucks, shows losing its jazz lol get rid of bishop, bring back ziva. The show will improve i promise. Michael and Cote vibe off each other and everyone else vibes off them so:)

--------------------------

i stand by what i have been, and every other ncis fan has been saying: GET RID OF BISHOP. bring back ziva.
  • Bishop

We want ziva back or Maggie Q. This Bishop sucks doesn't fit in!
  • Don't write out Bishop

IMO Bishop stepped in seamlessly when Zeva left. I love her acting and the role. Stunned to see so much hate here.

• Great Episode

This was a great episode and very emotional!! I love the entire cast INCLUDING Bishop! She adds her own dimension to the show. Not everyone can be like Ziva and I get that. If all the women were the same the show would be boring. Keep up the great work!
  • Bishop thoughts

Wow, I didn't realize so many didn't like Bishop. I do like her, however, I don't think they are doing all they can with the character. Ziva was fun to watch as she kicked butt and had a different world view. Bishop was quirky at first - the candy bars and her spy smarts - but all that's gone now that she's an NCIS agent. There is nothing that sets her apart from so many other agents and there needs to be. Maybe after her trip to OK/break up? with Jake, the writers will do something with her.
  • little sister

She's like the team's little sister I think she's cute and totes different than Ziva: which is a good thing. Ziva was a great character Bishop can be too.

Honestly I feel like Ziva/Tony shippers feel threatened by her. I don't think they should.
  • The best show ever

love this show... most watched show last nigth... almost 20 milion tottal viewers...
  • Agent bishop

If you don't like agent bishop it's because you can't let go and you're ugly she is a great asset to the team but she's no zeva
  • Please get rid of Bishop

I have actually stopped watching this show because of her, she just does not fit in with the others. I've started watching the re-runs when Ziva was on there. Please take her off!!!!!
  • hopefully never!

Those who pick at the so called been there done it, well wrong they've never been here and that's what shocked. NO season finale has had this kind of possible painful loss except for 9, but we knew Davi McC had resigned, and 3 when Gibbs quit ,but we knew he was alive. We saw Gibbs definitely off his game, taunting and not too helpful Mike, and sad betrayal by a child who Gibbs obviously felt for. If you look at all the previous season finales, this is how I see them, 1and 2) Ari and his Gibbs obsession, 3), we find out a terrible truth about Agent Gibbs that runs through the show for yrs, to come and he quits, 4) Tony and Jenny's dubious obsessive hunt comes to a bad conclusion, but the real shock doesn't happen til 5/1, could you have imagined what that summer would have been like if Tony's car blew up in 4/24? 5 )Jenny and an old Gibbs op the chickens come home to roost 6) Ziva love trauma ending with her leaving them,7) Gibbs past catching up 8) Vance and the Sec nav's past catching up 9) A really pissed off dad takes it out on the team and NCIS in general 10) The team and Gibbs career on the line followed by WTF, and a really butchered start to 11 because someone leaves 11) no cliffhanger just a loss and a real slap down of a slimy villain named Alejandro Rivera, 12) Don't see anything in the past that reaches this fearful climax, Gibbs hasn't been shot that many times in 282 eps, like 3 times, and actors do get written out occasionally but then MH isn't a thorn in EP's sides unlike another actor in another show we all know. Gonna be a hard summer
  • Ziva and Bushop

We like Bishop. We almost decided not to watch anymore but we decided to give Bishop a chance. We like her now more than Ziva. Ziva left on her own the way she wanted to. She is gone. You guys need to accept that fact. The last I saw (last night), there are other actors on NCIS. She was not alone. We don't care if Ziva returns now or not. Bishop is doing great!
  • The New beginning of NCIS

Sadly Bishop, her hubby and Jimmy were taken hostage. No one knows and maybe never know where they are. Another great episode is the resignation of Bishop, and that Jimmy is a traitor and has disappeared back to his homeland. Better yet, Bishop is the true traitor and Jimmy is shot, in a coma, trying to expose Bishop. Hopefully someone will catch on how terrible the characters of Bishop and Jimmy are. Jimmy is irritating and Bishop dull and drab. Take 2 Bishop at night and you will sleep, take 2 Jimmys,( wait don't punish yourself you get the picture. We need Ziva or someone like Kate to life back into the show. Let's fix the problems..
  • ncis how long will it last?

This is my favorite show. It has been so long, but I still love it. In fact, it is getting better (my opinion, I know). I guess it continues forever (sorry, that is another show that I love). I am a guy so I guess I should say I really like the show instead of 'love' since that is a 'girl' thing? Am I wrong?
  • Bring Ziva back

Bishop is completely a works in earpieces, she can't beat ziva and todd she responds to gibbs like a fortune teller and she screws up in the DIANA'S VOICE" Leroy bring back Ziva
  • dear CBS

if you don't get ziva back the next call is the white house and i will get Obama

• Fight for Zivas return to the team

I agree with you D. I love Ziva and the chemistry she had with Tony brought a little spice to the show. Bishop just doesn't have what it takes to be on Team Gibbs :-). I hope they find a way to bring her back
  • Seriously????

You guys are blaming the network because the actress decided to move on? She plainly stated that it was her decision and they pulled out all the stops trying to get her to stay. Give Bishop a chance many of us were not happy when Ziva replaced Kate either...
  • Bishop belongs on a show like Two and a Half Men

Not NCIS! Before, the characters all clicked and were great together. There was chemistry between them that the audience could feel. With Bishop, it just isn't there and never will be. We've taken to watching the returns with Cote in them. Who in their right mind cast that person as Bishop? And expected her to take the place of Cote? That's like going out for a steak dinner and getting potted meat instead.
  • I Love The New Character Bishop!

She's smart, pretty, and confident; same characteristics that made Ziva so loveable! That is, minus Ziva's cynicism. I think she is a great pick for the show. She is a fresh young face that fits the bill. Don't listen to the critics who dare say "kill her character off". Really?! Folks need to get a life
  • Practice without a license?

I admit I didn't like that concept. But I think it wasn't that she provided aide, it was the type of aide provided. The fact that she did a tracheotomy on the person was at issue. I'm assuming they saw this as the "practicing without a license". And I think they just needed a jumping off point to draw attention to the real issue at hand which is the discrepancy between how she was treated as a returning Navy Corpsman as opposed to those in the other branches of service. They are looking to draw attention to how the returning corpsman are treated when they return from active duty.
  • why wasnt there a episode last week?

Why wasn't there a episode on last week????
  • ncis episode dressed to kill

okay its been killing me. i feel like i have seen this before only with ziva. can someone please tell me if im going crazy or not!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Borin, love her

Keep her as much as you can. After missing Zeva, we need a strong woman again. She is so fun being like Gibs, Love her. More of her please.
  • worst casting decision ever! bishop has lowered fan watching!

worst casting decision ever! bishop has lowered fan watching! she has no chemistry w/staff. at least kate & ziva had depth to their characters. bishop is just a twit! u can post an article a day about why she is great! she is NOT great! she is horrible. her hideous dark eyebrows do more acting than a doorknob. i don't care for her quirks and i know it all attitude. even gibbs seems to step around her. get rid of her before she brings the show down. i still tape it but i don't sit and watch the tapes for weeks now and before i couldn't wait for the new episodes. even if ziva doesn't come back this idiot needs to be replaced. REPLACE BISHOP W/ ANNA BELKNAP WHO PLAYED LINDSAY ON CSI/NY. SHE WOULD BE A PERFECT FIT!

• My idea is...

bring back Ziva, child in tow. Obviously, Tony's, get them back together. They need to spruce up the romantic interest AND the crime solving piece. That would bring people back for sure! Send Bishop to LA or NOor anywhere else. They don't need another genius. They have McGee and Abby.
  • Excited About Season 12

Season 12 of NCIS starts in four weeks! It's hard waiting. I'm looking forward to meeting the new baddie, the young Duckie, and Tony partnering with an FBI agent. It's going to be a fun year!
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10