NCIS

Tuesday 8:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 23, 2003 In Season

gabfan31

NCIS Fan Reviews (1145)

• How about this?

Move Felisha Terrell (Watkins on NCIS NOLA) to NCIS and move the Twit to The Weather Channel.
  • Practice without a license?

I admit I didn't like that concept. But I think it wasn't that she provided aide, it was the type of aide provided. The fact that she did a tracheotomy on the person was at issue. I'm assuming they saw this as the "practicing without a license". And I think they just needed a jumping off point to draw attention to the real issue at hand which is the discrepancy between how she was treated as a returning Navy Corpsman as opposed to those in the other branches of service. They are looking to draw attention to how the returning corpsman are treated when they return from active duty.
  • why wasnt there a episode last week?

Why wasn't there a episode on last week????
  • mark Harmon said in season five

how do we look at the series now without seeing cote de pablo in that role

• ncis episode dressed to kill

okay its been killing me. i feel like i have seen this before only with ziva. can someone please tell me if im going crazy or not!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Borin, love her

Keep her as much as you can. After missing Zeva, we need a strong woman again. She is so fun being like Gibs, Love her. More of her please.
  • The Best

So many seasons later and this show is still on point. Actors/characters come and go, but the show is true to itself. Forget the haters.
  • worst casting decision ever! bishop has lowered fan watching!

worst casting decision ever! bishop has lowered fan watching! she has no chemistry w/staff. at least kate & ziva had depth to their characters. bishop is just a twit! u can post an article a day about why she is great! she is NOT great! she is horrible. her hideous dark eyebrows do more acting than a doorknob. i don't care for her quirks and i know it all attitude. even gibbs seems to step around her. get rid of her before she brings the show down. i still tape it but i don't sit and watch the tapes for weeks now and before i couldn't wait for the new episodes. even if ziva doesn't come back this idiot needs to be replaced. REPLACE BISHOP W/ ANNA BELKNAP WHO PLAYED LINDSAY ON CSI/NY. SHE WOULD BE A PERFECT FIT!

• My idea is...

bring back Ziva, child in tow. Obviously, Tony's, get them back together. They need to spruce up the romantic interest AND the crime solving piece. That would bring people back for sure! Send Bishop to LA or NOor anywhere else. They don't need another genius. They have McGee and Abby.
  • Excited About Season 12

Season 12 of NCIS starts in four weeks! It's hard waiting. I'm looking forward to meeting the new baddie, the young Duckie, and Tony partnering with an FBI agent. It's going to be a fun year!
  • Love, love, love NCIS, and yes, that means Bishop

I LOVE Bishop, I think she's awesome. She's quirky and cute and fun and different and I love her smarts. I love that she sits on the desk/floor because I prefer to do the same as well. I love that she's an eater, because I think that's cute and that's her way of dealing with things. I LOVE that Gibbs treats her a little differently because he sees that she's different and treats her as such, same as Abby. Ziva was different and he had a different relationship with her, he's going to treat everyone differently because that's what he does. I love that Bishop can keep up with Tony in his movie references, that is awesome. I also love that she's married and so we know she and Tony can't get together, leaving him to find someone else outside of the team. And I love that she's analytical in the way that she does things and figures things out and that she can store so much information. She's a lot of things I am, so I connect with her character and think that the actress portrays her very well. I'm hoping that everyone else will grow to like her, just like everyone grew to like Ziva after she was on for awhile. Go Bishop!! #teamBishop
  • NCIS, where are you?

Where are the head slaps? Where is Abby's Caf Pow!!, where are DiNozzo's movie references, where is Ducky? - what happened to Gibb's dark side? - Where is the interaction (not always favorable) between Gibbs and Leon? - Why didn't DiNozzo's father acknowledge Ziva's absence - why doesn't anyone acknowledge Ziva's absence for that matter - seems like she never existed!! - we can't blame the new agent for all of this mess - she's only an actress playing the part that was written for her!! - the blame is on the writers (do they really know the cast members?) - and producers and casting directors! Please come back, NCIS, we miss you!!!!
  • Love this show

I really love this tv series and i would love to see more seasons
  • Season 10 was NCIS's high point

I love the show, and I understand where everyone else is coming from on their viewpoint of Bishop, but I rather enjoy seeing her learn and grow on the show. I look forward to watching it on Tuesday more than anything in the week still, but the thrill factor that was there in season 10 just isn't there anymore. In my opinion season 10 was the best BY FAR. My second favorite is season 5. I feel that over the summer, the writers will have more time to think about everything, and hopefully be able to please a few more fans, because as of now, NCIS's future beyond season 12 is uncertain if the ratings drop anymore. They're still high, but they have gone down in recent months. I will watch the show no matter what happens, and I still love it currently, but I feel as if they can do better. However, the last couple episodes of the season were pretty great.

Now to clear up a few things:

Gary Glasberg didn't create LA, that was Shane Brennan, and he left when LA was created to focus on that. Now everyone is saying GG ruined the show when he arrived, but that was at the end of 2009, and since then some of the best NCIS stories have been told. Like I said, season 10 was amazing, and from what I've heard, pretty much everyone loved the Ziva arc that came out last season. Guess what, GG made those episodes. In fact, they were his direct idea!!

Now to talk about Ziva's departure. I think that when she left it took a huge blow to the show, but I think it may be able to recover if the writers return to what NCIS was. I think they are already beginning that process, because the end of season 11 was very well written in my opinion. She left because of personal reasons. CBS offered her tons of money and she turned it down. I don't know where people are getting it saying that she left because CBS wasn't willing to pay her. No article I've read ever said that. It was her choice, CBS couldn't have changed her mind with a ton of money. I miss her character greatly on the show and her dynamic was fantastic, but Bishop's character could surprise us next season after the writers have had an entire summer to recoup from this years struggle.

The other reason that NCIS wasn't as good this season was because GG and the writing team had most of the season laid out and some scrips written when Cote decided to leave. They then had to rewrite and replan the season from there. When you start behind, you usually stay behind. That's why I think that the writing may not have been as strong.

I have strong hopes that season 12 will be better, but personally, I still loved season 11. I hope to watch some great content from our beloved series this fall. Hopefully, we can all enjoy NCIS again :)
  • Do I Have To Say It? We Told You So Glasberg

It's quite simple, it's not rocket science or long never ending posts. The long drawn out demise of this show is the writers, producers and yes, even, the great Mark Harmon's fault. NCIS should of ended last season. Let's be honest about it. How many times have we seen the same plots over and over again? The crime solving , really? That was not the reason we made appointment television with NCIS. The reason was the characters, their interactions , intertwined with the sub plot of the crime.

I will fully admit, I am a full blown Tiva shipper. I was the moment Cote de Pablo wandered into that bullpen and plopped herself in McGee's chair. It was instant chemistry. I , will also be brutally honest, I was not a Kate fan. However, the transition between Kate and Ziva was seamless - I know many still to this day miss Kate, but the plot made sense to the actresses wish to leave the show -- I found no chemistry with Kate (pain in the arse to Tony or a brother figure and in McGee a big relationship with Gibbs, pained me) something was missing. That missing piece was a wonderfully written character named Ziva.

Ziva had a deep past.. a complex story. She mirrored Gibbs in many ways - but uniquely her own. We watched her grow as we watched Gibbs grow.. Tony and yes McGee.. strong, determined woman who found out that needing others was not such a bad all did.

Glasberg , I believe had a wonderful end to NCIS last season. Tony and Ziva , should of been given a spin off chance.. Gibbs retire or go to NOLA to train a new team and organization -- McGee given his own team. Ducky retire and Jimmy becomes McGee's Ducky. Abby? *gulp* I really have no interest in her future. She just needs to grow up already. But, the most highly rated two episodes of NCIS , Shab't Shalom and Shiva (WHY!?!? TIVA THAT'S WHY!) us with literally 15 total minutes Tony and Ziva .. a Casablanca kiss at the airport edit out, what Michael Weatherly says was more interaction with Tony and Ziva screaming "is that it?"-- as Tony pulls out Ziva's star of do they keep in contact? What is next for Ziva? Most of us can figure it out --- and over the course of this season, most of us decided , enough was enough.

I will also be quite honest, I have not seen a single episode this season. I refused. Many friends of mine have and now wish they had not wasted their time. After watching this show from Yankee White to the good bye of Ziva , it was very hard for me not to, but I found no point in it. I can see I was right. We told you so Glasberg.

Ratings are down significantly. Most watch with nothing but complaints about the 'new girl' , as being milquetoast - Gibbs not being Gibbs - Tony aimlessly cracking half funny jokes - McGee with his girlfriend which draws virtually no fan base of excitement - Ducky , who is literally retired in his mind and cares and that ridiculous grin. Abby? enough. We have a disaster to a once great series.

Most of us can solve the 'crimes' in a matter of 10 the interaction of the cast , the writing, the snappy , witting looks and liners and background stories show falls and this show fell. It pains me deeply to say it, but its true. Mark Harmon himself, constantly says, "Its the characters that make this show"

What can be done? Bury it properly. Wrap it up in Season 12. It's time. The most painful thing is watching genius television to die a slow death. Move to The Blacklist , to cable dramas , to good quality television , as NCIS once was -- They simply believed that the fans or fanatics (as I once was) would stay forever.. they were wrong. I do not miss it. What I miss is what it once was.. not what it is today.

Bring back Cote , maybe I will reconsider -- but only if it is to spin off Tony and Ziva .. allow Gibbs to move on or move up and as for the rest of them? Dare I cares.
  • We Want Ziva Back

Open up your checkbook and bring Ziva back! Mark Harmon's not getting any younger! Ziva was sexy, cute, and bad Azz ! She is not a character you can replace with this 16 year old pathetic choice of an actress. She is to young and has no depth, knowledge, and sex appeal. How does the rest of the cast feel. You will be losing a lot of fans if you don't bring back one of the baddest female characters on prime time network!

• NCIS going down

Bishop is quickly ruining one of the best shows on tv. I know of several people including my family that no longer can watch any episode with her in it. She absolutely can not act, and her facial expressions are god awful. And what were the writers thinking. They started her off actually giving orders and her opinions were given priority. So much for being a probie.. They filled Zivas space in haste and now Bishop is a waste.

• Last week's sexual assault episode

Thank you, thank you to the writers for openly addressing the issue of sexual assault in the military! This has always been a "don't go there" subject, however, the problem is significant and the consequences seem to be few. Last year, a young woman who strongly desired a Navy career was assaulted on the ship on which she served. Only because of intervention from one of the state senators in her home state was she honorably separated from the military. To my knowledge, there were few, if any consequences, for the perpetrator and the senior officers who refused to believe her and covered for the perpetrator. Her life is getting better, but still is a mess. So, thank you for being proactive!
  • Bishop is great! Do keep and develop her character.

Bishop is the best addition NCIS had for years and I have become even more attached to the show, which I have been watching from day 1. The reasons for Bishop's significant contribution are simple: She is the only candidate of the team that can stand up to Gibbs with her intelligence and competence. All the others are scared of Gibbs, Ziva having been no exception. Both Ziva and Abby have been Gibbs' competent, clever and obedient daughters. Bishop brought in a new atmosphere of somebody saying to Gibbs: "No boss, your idea sucks; here is a better This role has immense potential. The actress chosen is just perfect: she is very pretty (even more cute than pretty), looks shy yet when the problem at hand demands it the most forthcoming of all the team. It is also likely that she will be the only one to become a real pal of Dr. Mallard (even perhaps accompanying him to the opera) because of her great knowledge in all sorts of things and her ability to learn things very quickly. Abby is very knowledgeable, but she is too little-girlish. Dr. Mallard needs more of a European type intellectual as a pal: Bishop is just the right type. As a professional scientist and member of the US National Academy of Sciences, I have actually met young women very much like Bishop and they are great fun to interact with.

The negative reviews about Bishop greatly saddened me, because it might discourage the script writers about the character. The viewers who commented negatively on the character clearly do not recognise what Bishop stands for: she is like none of the characters NCIS has ever had before. The MIT graduate McGee is too nerdish and insecure; Abby is too girly and stuck in her lab. Bishop, by contrast, is the intellect in the field and in the office.

Since she has joined the team, I watch NCIS with renewed interest (my great love for the series in part stems from the fact that I too, like Gibbs, have a military history that I greatly value; I see in Gibbs some of my superior officers that I very greatly respected).

For Heaven's sake keep Bishop (Wickersham is a fresh breath of air also because she is so attractive) and DEVELOP THE CHARACTER as brains+action+Gibb's girl+Dr. Mallard's intellectual pal.

A. M. C. Sengor, Professor of Geology at Istanbul Technical University

• Love NCIS

Please get rid of Bishop and get Ziva back if possible. Thanks

Your episodes now are different, why the changes.

• No Ziva BUT Viva Bishop!

I miss Ziva too - I also missed Kate when she left, however, I like Bishop - a lot. She brings a different dynamic to the team. Give the girl a chance.
  • VIVA LA ZIVA !!!!

BRING BACK ZIVA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE BRING BACK ZIVA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO WHAT EVER YOU HAVE TO DO TO GET HER

BACK ! YOU CAN'T CHANGE THAT TEAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS FEEL THE SAME. THEY HAVE QUIT WATCHING . BRING ZIVA BACK !!!!!
  • Absolutely brilliant

Watching season 5 right now and loving this show, really liked Kate and thought I was really gonna miss her after they just assassinated her but Ziva has been amazing as well. Lovable characters, great cases, surprises, top notch acting. What more can you ask for? Looking at the recent reviews - it seems like Ziva's replacement is killing this show :(
  • Special Agent Leroy Jethro Cupcake

Gotta face the facts .... Mark Harmon has reverted back to 1987 when he played the goofy, weak-willed high-school gym teacher " Freddy Shoop " .... After this NCIS season, he will NEVER, EVER be Gibbs again .... The show writers have allowed the Wickersham/Bishop character to thoroughly emasculate not only all the male characters on the show, but has specifically done the best job on the Gibbs character ..... turning the once fierce Gibbs into a weak, Wickersham/Bishop groupie who is now known as Special Agent Cupcake.
  • Do a Kate exit on Bishop

Between trying to make Gibbs into a more sensitive, caring puke, Dinutzo back into the juvenile twit he used to be in earlier years, Bishop is like an ice water en_ma, does nothing but leave me cold.

• Bishop not mature enough!

Bishop just does not work. No chemistry. She is not mature enough. Where is Cote?
  • BRING BACK

Please bring back Cote de Pablo. Sorry, the new girl just doesn't cut it. Seems too young and just doesn't jell with the rest of the cast members. Please, please, please bring back Cote. I don't know if I can handle one more episode with the new girl.
  • Love Bishop!!

I love the new character so much season 11 is awesome so far can't wait to by the box set! I never thought I'd say this but love bishop even more then Kate and Ziva she's really doing awesome!
  • RIP Ralph Waite

I just learned that yesterday afternoon that Ralph Waite passed. You were a great father to Gibbs.
  • TURN THE NAME AROUND

What's NCIS spelled backwards? SICN, which is what the show has done to me ever since Bishop joined the cast. Please, please, get rid of her!
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10