NCIS

Tuesday 8:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 23, 2003 In Season

neomichel

NCIS Fan Reviews (1190)

• This show has incredible characters (I mean it) and comic book story lines.

0.1
    I can't stand it. Ducky? Jethro? The goth chick? The show goes so far out of its way to impress with eclectic characters that it forgets to put some believable story lines and good actors in it. It's hard to watch and thanks to shallow tv like that, I can save electricity and turn off the television. What is wrong with you people who like it?
  • The many displays of unprofessionalism by Mark Harmon's character is far from complimenting the producers (Bellisario). This could be a good show, but instead is a disgrace to previous productions, such as JAG, which was exceptionally done.

0.2
    This show is poorly done! I think someone needs to go back to the drawing board and determine what "professionalism" looks like. Believe me, it is not portrayed here. A person, such as portrayed by Mark Harmon, in the position he holds, should not be slapping fellow workers or making snide remarks to them either. He is crude, rude and a disgrace to the position. Let's clean this up!
  • Sucks without Ziva!

Show used to be great. But CBS had to screw it up. First, they hired an incompetent show runner. Once GG was fully at the helm, the show's quality started to go down. But it was still okay, especially because we had great scenes between CDP and MW. Then CBS decided to play lowball with regard to Cote DePablo's contract and were surprised when she stood up to them and refused to accept the horrid offer. Instead of giving her a decent send off, they gave her the least amount of screen time as possible with a very poor exit. And then, instead of appeasing the great many fans that missed her, they instead angered them by first pretending the character didn't exist and then making it seem like her character totally abandoned her "family". The show got extremely boring once Cote was gone. But then CBS made a bad situation worse and hired an incompetent actress to play a crappy character and refuse to get rid of her despite the fact that the majority of fans do not like her and want her gone! CBS needs to wake up and admit they screwed up by letting Cote go and hiring the horrid EW. Fans want the show they fell in love with, not GG's new NCIS. Ditch EW and GG and get CDP back before you lose the long term fans permanently!
  • Show going downhill fast

Show was already suffering after GG took over due to his incompetence. Got very boring once Cote left and unwatchable once Emily W. joined the cast. Please give Cote what she wants to come back and get rid of Emily W. AND GG!
  • GET RID OF HER

Bishop is winey, cares what your issues are !!!!!

Bring back the show that always caught my attention that I watch over and over and over again. Even now if there is a repeat with Bishop I d not watch !!!!

We want the NCIS we know and love.

DD

I know I keep on saying the same thing but I cannot stand it. The show is off kilter. It is torture to watch it.

DD

Not sure how much we have to beg to get this girl off the show. I am definitely losing interest. I do not run home to watch the show anymore. I do not even watch it on the DVR right away. I do not have interest.

Please revamp my formerly favorite show.

DeeDee

Get that blonde of the show. She does not add anything to this series. As others have said the entire chemistry is gone even with the regulars. If they keep her on it will be their Achilles Heel and end the show.

D

Get rid of Bishop and bring back the NCIS that I am addicted to. I do not even watch the new shows for weeks later. It is embarrassing to watch the show now. I know every episode and have been through all the changes that worked successfully right from the start. Bishop does not work.

What martians came down and took the Gibbs we know and love? The one that would not accept this Bishop on his team.

Does the cast really want the show to fail? Have they decided being #1 for so long is over?

Get her off the floor and off the show !!!!!!
  • WHATS GOING ON???

The best relatable storylines with interactions between Israel, Hamas, Al Qaeda and Homeland Security had to be squelched because Cote left the show??? Now we're left with boring mundane episodes that don't relate to currant events!!! Has the administration pressured Hollywood regarding NCIS storylines. It is peculiar that a script that made this program so interesting and popular suddenly takes a 180*.

And to make matters worse instead of the writers growing the characters that are already on the show they hire a bimbo and put her in a character named "Bishop" that sits on the floor like a dog to go through papers (because that's what she does best, says Gibbs!!!). She really doesn't fit in with that group. Acts and looks like she is 20 years their junior. No experience and no special talents. At least make her character interesting. We don't need another McGee on the show.

All the characters are disconnected with one another and with the audience. The writers haven't made us care about any of the characters this season. It's like watching people go to work everyday. You have to make the audience care about the characters and it hasn't happened this year!!!

Now they killed off another strong female character: Diane (Melinda McGraw).

Extremely disappointing. Won't be buying Season 12 on DVD.

• What were TPTB thinking!

I loved seasons 3-10, mostly because the character of Ziva intrigued me. The show without her just plain stinks! It was quite obvious Cote had no intention of leaving just yet, so I can only conclude she needed time off or just fewer working hours to deal with a personal issue and TPTB said no way! I can bet if one of her male colleagues wanted what she did, he would have gotten it (CBS is known to treat male actors better than female ones-look at the Criminal Minds debacle when 2 female actors were fired to save money to fund the soon to be flopped spinoff even though at least one male costar had less seniority on the show). CBS wake up! Give Cote what she wants and get her back ASAP! I will no longer watch now that her character has gone and many of my friends no longer watch for the same reason. I suspect that even fewer will watch once Ziva's replacement starts, since GG is noted for creating characters fans loathe! Update: I was right-Bishop stinks. Why do TPTB insist on keeping a character (and having her front and center) that the majority (87%) of fans hate? Its almost as if they are trying to sink the show!

Why won't TPTB listen to the fans?! The fans have stated over and over again that they want EW (Bishop) gone and yet the horrible actress is STILL there. And fans are still asking CBS to get Cote back. CBS needs to grow up, stop acting like a spoiled child and man up to the fact they screwed up playing hardball with Cote's contract (which they finally admitted after months of fan protests) and for hiring a talentless actress to replace her. Unless they rid themselves of the horrid Bishop character and get CDP back (giving her whatever she wants), the show won't last much longer! Hey, CBS, fans are what generates money and the fans are leaving left and right!

For those who want CBS to know how they feel, you can leave feedback for CBS shows on the CBS feedback page. I believe some addresses to write to can be found on the operationbringbackcote Facebook page, but you may have to search to find them. Of course, the best way to show you aren't happy with the new NCIS is to stop watching.

Update: Why won't CBS do what the fans want!? Do they WANT the show to fail!? Fans have stated over and over again they want Cote back and Emily W. gone. Yet the incompetent Emily W. is still there and TPTB haven't even approached Cote about coming back (which she said she would consider if CBS made a decent offer). Bring back Cote and ditch Emily W.. And while you are at it, ditch the incompetent, canon destroying, lying GG as well!
  • Why is the idiot blonde still there?

The more Bishop is "developed". the clearer it becomes how shallow, useless, and stupid she is, What a downgrade.
  • Just a reminder of Ziva David (and I feel great)

The Christmas episode showed Ziva David in several flashes from the past episodes and I just raised my hopes that the producers of the show will somehow persuade Cote De Pablo to come back to the show. The character of Bishop is a big NOTHING. She has a husband, blah blah blah, no sparks with Tony, no action. NOTHING.
  • They should have stopped NCIS

at the end of Season 10. Now they give us a girl sitting on the floor and can't fire a gun, a terrible love interest, and have altered many of the main characters. Haters of NCIS: New Orleans can sin on the floor with Bishop.
  • A once great show with an impeccable cast is gone

I won't be bothering on January 6. As much as I love the rest of the cast, I can't tolerate the Bishop character.

As other as have mentioned, the chemistry used to be the driving force behind this show. It's now bland and monotonous. Not even Mark Harmon, Michael Weatherly, Pauly Perrette, and David McCallum can carry this show beyond the current season.
  • Bring back Ziva!

Bring back Ziva it's not NCIS without her. It used to be my favorite show. Now I'm boycotting NCIS and CBS. This show has gone from #1 to mediocrity. I'm watching Prospectors on the weather channel now.
  • sucks

Its new years day. I love NCIS. . Its a marathon. blond bimbo is here.... damn!!!!!! I wanted Ziva. ... i waited for days for the show!!!!!! Didnt know it would b her,.... read ur ratings. next????? Loose Abby???? Gibbs????

Idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ratings have dropped! !!!!!!!!!!!!!#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow!!!!!!!! U people suck! !!! ,,less Abby!!! Less as action! !!!! ,,changing channels now! !!!!! ,,definitely wrong choice to make the rest of the crew to go down!!!!!!!! ,,i feel sorry for gibbs and all everyone! ! Bye.. i wont b watching
  • Kill her character off....

I just wish they would kill her off, write her off to go back to where she came from - Agent Bishop is highly annoying and she rubs me the wrong way. I dislike her character and what she brings to the show so much that I have stopped watching the show all together until there's a joint episode promoting the spin off of NCIS. She's not quirky, she's not different - she's just a book smart only, annoying, know it all who doesn't fit the cast to me. She fits in like the three agents that replaced agents: Ziva, Dinozzo, and McGhee and those three didn't fit in what so ever and I'm glad they brought the group back!! Hell if Kate wanted to reprise her role she should, she was not killed but made to look like it and was 'placed' somewhere else. GET RID OF BISHOP!!! Do anything BUT give her more tv time and I will start watching again. SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THEY'RE NOT GETTING RID OF JETHRO GIBBS?! I've seen the 'rumors' about getting rid of him, please tell me that's not true.... if so, I will definitely stop watching all together!!! Idc if it gets cancelled - Gibbs makes the show!!!
  • NCIS after S10

I dont like, how NCIS turnt out to be the last few Month - once i couldnt hardly wait to see the newest ep very week and now im not watching it at all anymore. I just cant handle Bishop, i dont think she fits the Team nor fits into NCIS.

If they would replace her with a good fit (it doesnt have to be Ziva, just a good fit!) that would be awsome.
  • Failure to Launch

More than a year after she joined, Bishop has failed to catch on with fans. All we hear are excuses. She's new, she's learning, she's finding her footing, she needs time. It's been MORE THAN A YEAR. She's gone through multiple makeovers that have consisted of removing every single selling point she initially had. She's a genius, she's an analyst, she's QUIRKY, she sits on the floor and the desk, she eats garbage. Everything has been removed because none of it worked. Now we have a zombie agent who has no skills, no talents, no motivation for wanting this job. She contributes nothing to the team. The writers have tried to make her more likeable by making her progressively stupider. No new viewer would watch this show and mistake her for having a notch above average intelligence. She is an utter failture of a character. The actress seems like a nice and charming girl, and they have done her a terrible disservice. Let her move on to a show where she can be good.
  • All I want for Xmas is to see Ziva

Just watched S12 E10 and I think McGee's dad probably committed suicide after reading his sons letter.

How boring can a TV show possibly be.

Beg Ziva to come back and get the scripts back to their previous high standards.

What's the point on creating further episodes of this dross.
  • Story line

i have watched NCIS from the very first episode, when Kate left thought thats it , but cote brought to NCIS the mystery and great interaction with the other cast members great fit. When she left enjoyed the episodes where they were trying to find a replacement they were well written and funny. The. They hired this actress wickersham and the story lines went down hill, the interaction is not there, she frowns all the time and her delivery of lines is left to be desired. And then to find that this tuesday is the finale WTF how many episodes did they do 6??? I am so glad that they have the reruns on "E" tvand LMT at least we do not have to put up with wickersham. So to the producers and writers in your off time figure out how you can fix NCIS.9.5

• Thanks to bishop

Decided not to watch ncis any longer, theres no sense of watching series that makes me angry. Used to love it though. But the director or whoever that has the power in this series had chosen bishop who ruin everything and left me no other options.
  • goodbye wickersham

when I tune in to NCIS and I see the "wick" I tune out. I can't stand even looking at the vacant actress. she's nowhere and can't seem to act. she's miscast and should be replaced. JUST GET RID OF HER.
  • GET RID OF BISHOP

NCIS used to be my favorite show. Since Bishop came on, it's like watching paint dry. I can't even watch the show because of her. She is a terrible actress and it appears to be clear that she is hurting the ratings!
  • Do not like the young blonde girl

My family has loved this show for a decade. The new girl is just not good. We saw this week that Gibbs is trying to fix her, but it won't work. She is too small, weak, silly, and not very smart. She can't be an NCIS agent. Gibbs has very high standards, he would never accept this weak little girl. We just don't want to watch the show any more.

We want Ziva back. She was so good.
  • Too Bishop everyone else now 1 dimensional

Since the show brought in the Bishop character the shows have revolved around Bishop, a character with nothing to admire, and all the other characters have become one dimensional.

We used to see the Tony character and Tim character growing, the Gibbs character was shown as a good boss, teacher and father figure [ a boss many of us would like to have had], the Ducky character as a profiler and grandfather figure, the Abby character as a strong, smart female, the Jimmy character as a young man growing into a strong character and growing into his job and finally the Director character Leon as a man who had issues and must come to terms with a great loss and find a way to go on.

What do we now have - Leon is missing - on this show. Gibbs is wishy-washy and not the leader/teacher he was, Ducky is just a Medical Examiner, Jimmy is just some wimp who talks about baby crap, Tony is either mooning over Ziva or womanizing, or wimpy, Tim iis in a long distance relationship with a "disabled" character, Abby has sort of remained the same - still smart and strong but not quite relating to others on the same level.

All this from the introduction of a character that seems semi-autistic, and overly brainy in the most annoying way possible. Bishop is a character that I would dislike working with - perhaps that is part of the problem for me.
  • no ziva no watch

this programme used to be the best thing on tv. since ziva left and has been replaced by a inactive glove puppet, it has failed to new woman agent is rubbish.
  • Boring, waste of time!

When they had the Tony-Ziva storyline, the show was interesting; so much that I could overlook the absurd narcissism of Harmon's character, even chocking back blatant hypocrisy of snarky lectures when others had suffered losses and ventured to take the law into their own hands----something "Gibbs" did with impunity after the death of his wife. The sickening continuance of the show pandering government compliance and characterizing anyone who doesn't go along as a potential "risk" or "terrorist" is equally absurd. The show is so out of touch with reality, only the elderly or incredibly young can possibly make up the shows audience. It is dumbed-down, escapist pseudo entertainment, right along with Honey Boo Boo, the Kartrashians, and the other insipid dramas the networks offer. It genuinely gives credence to the television being an "idiot
  • Sad State of Affairs

I have tried my hardest to remain neutral about the show since Cote's departure (I love her by the way), but I can't do it anymore. After most recent episode I feel angry, and sad. First of all I don't quite understand the need for Bishop's character, she brings nothing to the show. I get as a Cote fan it doesn't matter who they had put in there it wouldn't be good enough for us because we want Ziva plain and simple. But seriously someone who doesn't have enough tact to not sit on everyones' desk or barge in while Gibbs is interrogating. Wasn't the unspoken rule you don't interrupt his interviews/interrogations? What was the purpose of trying to kick in the door when you have a key card? Are the writers making her that dumb on purpose after having such a strong female before? I miss the team chemistry. I miss the cohesiveness of the storylines, I miss looking forward to watching this show, because now most of the time I could care less if I miss it.
  • the blonde bimbo that wrecked season 11 of ncis

we just bought ncis ,looking forward to sitting back and watching a few hours of a great show,got through the first few disc,s and then the blonde bimbo opened it,s mouth,well that was it watched 1 more disc and then turned it of and put it up for auction on ebay,,nerver before have i seen a show go from really good to complete crap so fast if season 12 ever comes out i will wait before i pre order it again if it was,nt for the first 2 disc,s it would,nt get a rateing,i hope the bimbo feels great about stuffing something GREAT,i guess that till the money from sales of ncis stop comeing in,that we will have to keep raging the bimbo,i thought that the customer [ or in this case the viewer] is always right,so maybe it going to take people changeing the channel to watch something else,i have and from what i hear season 12 aint any better,really how about getting a chimp added to the show,its has already begun to look like a circus might as well go all the way, i think i have found the perfect role for the ditzy bimbo, a ZOMBIE on walking dead,aT LEAST THERE IT WONT HAVE TO TALK JUST STAGER AROUND LIKE A DRUNK,,,SHOULD,NT HAVE TO CHANGE HER LOOKS TO MUCH,JUST DREES UP IN SOME RAGS AND BADA BING ZOMBIE THAT WAY SHE CAR,NT WRECK ANOTHER GREAT SHOW
  • Where did NCIS go?

I have been so disappointed with NCIS shows since Bishop was brought in. It is not just about her, it is about everything, the writing, the plots, the characters are so weak it is hard to watch. I am an NCIS fanatic and it pains me to see this show go so far down hill in such a short amount of time. I just finished watching a repeat that I recorded "Damned if you do" and it is so fantastic. The writing, the plot, the characters, the suspense, the background music - INCREDIBLE. What happened. did you dumb down the show to accommodate Bishop, because ever since she entered the picture the show has been ridiculous, ever character has been reduced to second rate. PLEASE GET RID OF BISHOP AND BRING BACK THE SHOWS OF THE PAST. PLEASE. I don't think I can sit through another BORING show. Last week Borin added a little more interest, but it still is BORING.
  • Ellie is not Ziva!

Unfortunately we will probably have to live without Ziva in the show. Every actor has his/her carreer to follow and decisions to make. Many of us mourn Ziva's leaving. BUT> Ellie Bishop is absolutely not an interesting charachter in the team. The first few episodes looked promising, she playing a little genius performing helpful tricks, but with the time, she became a faint shadow. Of course, a second McGeek is not needed, so she has to fill in another special role, that she has not until now. Before she appeared, there was an episode with Jackie Geary playing Susan Polygraph Grady, and for some moments I thought: "This can become funny". But no, she left for another NCIS-Office. I am quite sure she could be better fit to the team than Bishop... What do you think?
  • Checkmate

Get rid of Bishop. If I have to see her "scrunched" up face I will scream. her character is coming off like she's smarter than everyone, even Gibbs seems to be stepping aside for her. PR can hype her all they want, it's not working. I would rather have no one, even another man would be better

< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10