NCIS

Tuesday 8:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 23, 2003 Returning September 20, 2016

neomichel

NCIS Fan Reviews (1343)

• This show has incredible characters (I mean it) and comic book story lines.

0.1
    I can't stand it. Ducky? Jethro? The goth chick? The show goes so far out of its way to impress with eclectic characters that it forgets to put some believable story lines and good actors in it. It's hard to watch and thanks to shallow tv like that, I can save electricity and turn off the television. What is wrong with you people who like it?
  • The many displays of unprofessionalism by Mark Harmon's character is far from complimenting the producers (Bellisario). This could be a good show, but instead is a disgrace to previous productions, such as JAG, which was exceptionally done.

0.2
    This show is poorly done! I think someone needs to go back to the drawing board and determine what "professionalism" looks like. Believe me, it is not portrayed here. A person, such as portrayed by Mark Harmon, in the position he holds, should not be slapping fellow workers or making snide remarks to them either. He is crude, rude and a disgrace to the position. Let's clean this up!
  • BIshop still sucks

Bishop sucks more than ever. The ham fisted attempts to garner sympathy over her never ending divorce whining worked with the stupidest fans, but not for anyone else.

She is still a pitifully bad agent, and stupider than a baseball.

It's hilarious the show is scrambling to hire new agents DOWN TO THE WIRE, even though Weatherly gave notice of his departure over a year ago. Apparently no amount of notice is enough to compensate for the incompetence of the show runner and casting team. One thing is crystal clear, they are fully aware the team (consisting of Bishop and McGee) is fatally wounded. The two most boring, whiniest characters on the show, who bring out the worst in each other. The show never recovered from Ziva's departure and apparently neither did Weatherly. This is now an official Charlie Foxtrot, and based on the sparse reports of last second major cast changes, it's probably worse than we even know.
  • NCIS Michelle Obama

I wont be watching my favorite show NCIS as Michelle Obama is one of the cast for the show. The president and his wife should not be on TV weather movies or late night shows. What about dealing the our country's issues. They are not famous. The Obama's should be focus on vital issues and wait until they are out of the white house before going into shows or sitcoms... No other President has done the type of things these two have done. Stop spending out money...
  • Why Is Bishop Still Around

I can't be live Bishop is still around, and has been on the show longer than Kate was. I stopped watching a few shows after she started, then try every now and again in the hope she has gone or its better somehow it's worse.

Can't they replace her with the other Abbey , Bourin . She fits the team so well and instantly, great character and works in NCIS New Orleans too, but we are stuck with boring bishop.

The fact that she has a rate it on here of only 5, shows how much we all dislike her, no other NCIS actor I looked at was so low.

• Boring

I just watched the 5/2 show and this is boring. The humor is gone, the pace is slow and the cast has lost the edginess it used to have.
  • Ziva David

If Cote de Pablo plays in anything again I refuse to watch it.

• the blonde bimbo that wrecked season 11 of ncis or the attack of the black EYEBROW

we just bought ncis 11 ,looking forward to sitting back and watching a few hours of a great show,got through the first few disc,s and then the blonde bimbo opened it,s mouth,well that was it watched 1 more disc and then turned it of and put it up for auction on ebay,,nerver before have i seen a show go from really good to complete crap so fast if season 12 ever comes out i will wait before i pre order it again if it was,nt for the first 2 disc,s it would,nt get a rateing,i hope the bimbo feels great about stuffing something GREAT,i guess that till the money from sales of ncis stop comeing in,that we will have to keep raging the bimbo,i thought that the customer [ or in this case the viewer] is always right,so maybe it going to take people changeing the channel to watch something else,i have and from what i hear season 12 aint any better,really how about getting a chimp added to the show,its has already begun to look like a circus might as well go all the way, i think i have found the perfect role for the ditzy bimbo, a ZOMBIE on walking dead,aT LEAST THERE IT WONT HAVE TO TALK JUST STAGER AROUND LIKE A DRUNK,,,SHOULD,NT HAVE TO CHANGE HER LOOKS TO MUCH,JUST DREES UP IN SOME RAGS AND BADA BING ZOMBIE THAT WAY SHE CAR,NT WRECK ANOTHER GREAT SHOW

I really do feel sorry for the rest of the NCIS team who have worked so hard to make this a really great show,i was watching a rerun the other night ,as I was watching the specials on the disc 1 of the producers was saying that they go out of there way to keep the show interesting ,what happened to that line of thinking,has wickersham got something over the producers of this show,i can not understand how wickersham is still there,if they are trying to get this show dropped from tv they are going the wright way of destroying this once great show,we stopped watching at the start of season 11 ,I bought watched maybe 4or 5 shows but as soon wickersham opened its mputh I pulled the disc from the player and put it up for sale on ebay,and have not watched ncis since then ,but we do watch seasons 1 to 10 only I do miss watching new shows but I guess all good things do come to an end,i hope wickersham feels bad about stuffing up a once great show

really wickersham how much longer are you going to keep dragging ncis down you no once it hits the bottom the damage will be done and wont be able to be revived ,,,,,,,

BUGGER I think the damage has been done and ncis is dieing a painfull death just shoot in the head if the bishop clown NCIS.................... ...............................

• !

This wonderful series is self-destructing. Re-runs for me.
  • WOW we all have the same opinion !!!!

4/2/2016

I have not been following NCIS - formerly my favorite show - but I can't stand Bishop so stopped being loyal. I still tape the shows and tonight decided to catch up on the last 5 episodes. I used to run home t see it but not interested any more. I signed on and read some of the reviews and am shocked that we all have the same opinion. The show is aimless. Bishop continues to make the show ridiculous with her poor acting skills. They are trying to make her "tougher" but it is just not working. The plots ar eterrible the characters are terrible. I grieve for the NCIS I knew. I refused last weekend to watch the NCIS marathon because it was the "Ellie" marathon.

So sa. It is time to close up show.

DDFun

I have very little interest in waching the show now. I actually missed this season so far. Was watching reruns today but this eveing the reruns have Bishop in them so I stopped watching.

So sad............

DD

Bishop is winey, cares what your issues are !!!!!

Bring back the show that always caught my attention that I watch over and over and over again. Even now if there is a repeat with Bishop I d not watch !!!!

We want the NCIS we know and love.

DD

I know I keep on saying the same thing but I cannot stand it. The show is off kilter. It is torture to watch it.

DD

Not sure how much we have to beg to get this girl off the show. I am definitely losing interest. I do not run home to watch the show anymore. I do not even watch it on the DVR right away. I do not have interest.

Please revamp my formerly favorite show.

DeeDee

Get that blonde of the show. She does not add anything to this series. As others have said the entire chemistry is gone even with the regulars. If they keep her on it will be their Achilles Heel and end the show.

D

Get rid of Bishop and bring back the NCIS that I am addicted to. I do not even watch the new shows for weeks later. It is embarrassing to watch the show now. I know every episode and have been through all the changes that worked successfully right from the start. Bishop does not work.

What martians came down and took the Gibbs we know and love? The one that would not accept this Bishop on his team.

Does the cast really want the show to fail? Have they decided being #1 for so long is over?

Get her off the floor and off the show !!!!!!
  • The oscar winning eyebrows must go.

Cannot stand Emily Wickersham. I used to think "poor little thing, having to speak Ellie Bishop's awful lines". But after 2 years, I think she is just a plain bad actress. Her frown and sour face are a big turnoff. However her jiggling black eyebrows must have won a gold medal - somewhere - as they are brilliant, I cannot take my eyes off them, they dominate every scene she's in.

I did read on a - since deleted - review, a couple of years ago, that Emily Wickersham is reportedly GG's niece, who is reportedly a close friend of MH, if that is the case then that might account for her continuing on this show. I am sure that is not the case, and that the casting of this weak milksop of an actress, with the comic eyebrows, was a well thought out considered recruitment and brings exactly what the casting director wanted ie. comic relief.

• NCIS gets the final farewell!

Bishop and her husband have finally done it - destroyed what was my go to show of the week. I stopped watching NCIS {the Bishop show} after enduring her arrival and dominance of a once great entertainment. Finally, I thought I would try it once more and got excited when it looked like Bishop was going to leave. Alas no such luck, the good news was short lived and so "farewell NCIS" You were great and then there came Bishop.
  • Lets get it ALL out... I REALLY DON'T LIKE ELLIE BISHOP!!!

Ok, this is my rant on what use to be my favorite show!! I love Kate but she was killed off, but I did love the episodes where she appeared to Tony! It took me some time but I fell in love it Ziva- she was truly kick ass! I didn't have a problem with Ducky's assistant Mr. Gerald Jackson was given the ax and Jimmy just fit in out of no where to me! But this dull person Emily Wickersham's character Ellie Bishop is beyond excoriating to watch! Not only does the writers continually push her character but the character must know every single person(s) back story and all of a sudden she's best friend with every single character with whatever character that appears on the show along with the crossover episodes! I know that the people from the NSA are noisy but my God, what in the world?! I will admit get Valeri's character would have fit in perfectly with the team post Kate and Ziva - especially a lot more than that stupid Bishop! Since Bishop's character was introduced it's like the entire team was brought down to the lowest common denominator or something. This season thus far has been nothing but the agent Bishop's show - she's all the story and tag lines while the worth while characters don't exist only when it's time to suit and go to the car! The writers are attempting to evolve back to where they are so that the Bishop's character 'can fit in' but here's the thing EMILY BISHOP DOESN'T FIT IN WITH NCIS, PERIOD!! Emily Bishop is a safe character who all of sudden loves to point her gun but she can't shoot since she killed someone and the only person she had to bounce off her boring talking (I hate the way Emily Wickersham talks -she's trying not to sound monotone yet at the same time her voice octaves drop with every word and every breath she takes!! Before the end of this season and of course sometime in the future season that Bishop will continue to talk about her husband, whom cheated on her - Bishop's character was too busy putting her nose into everyone else business she didn't see the difference in her husband because Bishop was so stuck on her own BS about leaving he NSA and going to NCIS and this week last episode is the first time in long time that Bishop was referred to as a probe..... when every other agent wore that for some time and she's shaken it because she's blond white woman - she's not young - she's only a few years younger than Ziva! And her eyebrows are so weird!!! I wish Emily Wickersham goes back to whatever genre of crap she was in before NCIS and stay there forever!! I can never take Emily Wickersham as a serious agent of any kind - not even a real estate agent!! Emily Wickersham is average in looks and can't act if her life depended on it! Simply put - Emily Wickersham sucks eggs and her character is forced and doesn't feel like a real show - a puppet or robot can do a better job than Emily Wickersham!!!!
  • Impossible as it may seem, Bishop just keeps getting worse and worse. Why on earth is she still here?

I'm afraid this is the end of NCIS as far as I am concerned. You must have a death wish for the show. There can be no other justification for keeping Wickersham, who is a totally pallid person and completely unconvincing and BORING. If you really think you have a program worth watching with no Tony plus the dreary blonde, you are seriously deluded. It is even worse than before.

Have thewriters gone completely around the bend?
  • My heart is broken

Why did the directors/producers/writers introduce the character, Bishop, to the most popular show in the world? I am so disappointed where this has taken the show. The last episode with Bishop writing a letter to President Truman, I had to get up and leave the room. What a sad way for the top show to end. With Tony leaving, It's over folks. Last ditch effort to save the show, get rid of Bishop and bring a strong female character back in line. Soooo very sad.
  • Even more Bishop??

Last episode was excruciatingly will they realize that more of this character is less? ... the attempts to salvage this character are pathetic... we already have a writer Magee! no wonder MW is will be sorely if any one is still watching by then!

• Drama Queen; S13E13- DejaVu

I could barely get through the episode. And then you had to drag Jimmy into playing an overly dramatic scene! Boo! Bishop is really a detraction for the show. I've been a faithful fan of NCIS all these years, but I'm not going to keep following the show if this keeps up.
  • No More NCIS for me!

I have watched every episode of NCIS and I even watch the reruns. However, when I started to watch the last episode this past week I could not watch anymore than 15 minutes with Bishop who is so bad not as an actor but the character adds nothing to the show and is entirely unbelievable. I will not watch it anymore.
  • Please get rid of Bishop!

You can put Emily Wickersham front and center all you want, but fans just do not like her. And with Michael leaving, the show will lose even more fans. CBS, replace Wickersham and you had better find a good replacement for DiNozzo or I'm dropping the show too.
  • Abby's brother episode

Sooo disappointed and hope this is not how the rest of the season is going. Abby's brother's actions/personality was totally unbelievable and the teams' (including the crossover to the New Orleans side) reactions was beyond silly and, again, unbelievable. If I wasn't addicted to this series, would have turned it off. Since I'm on a rant, hate the New Orleans spin off.. Yeah, yeah, we know the location of the series, the script doesn't have to continuously refer to the food to which the city is famous.
  • Bishop needs to stay in OKLAHOMA!!

We have been fans of NCIS since Day 1. We have finally come to the realization that Ziva is not coming back, that took awhile to sink in. But, please send Bishop to Oklahoma to stay with her family for good. She is boring, a terrible actress, and it is becoming difficult to watch her on this show. Why is no one listening to us??
  • 12/8 ncis

So sorry to rate my past favorite show this way. Did you just add the dumb blonde ( and I'm blonde So I can say that). But she's horrible. And gloor sitting is not good tv.

Gibbs and dinozo are shadows of their past. No edge, no umph! I hope it can be fixed but I'm not a fan anymore and that hurts! Loved the show new writers?
  • Can't Watch NCIS anymore

I heard Cote wanted to move on - fine. I would miss her but was excited to see a new character. Bishop is such a BIG disappointment! She didn't fit in from the start. Gibbs handed the team over to a newbie. What a laugh! Tony and Tim became shadows of themselves. Then, Abby asked for her help! Oh, my! Bishop sits on floor, gathering germs, then sits on their desks!! Oh, and eats junk food. Great role model I tried to watch but it only hurts. I heard that Tim is now giving his keys to his home to Delilah? Are they crazy! I loved to see who Tim would hook-up with next and how Tony watched over him and helped him get girl friends. And, Delilah is another BORING character, she's a paper pusher! Tim needs that game girl! No interest in Tim if, he gets hitched. Tony has become a non entity. Fire the writers and start over, please. I don't even tape it anymore. No interest in this new season. So, sad.
  • Ziva Ziva

Please bring Ziva back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Apology?!

On tonight's episode, they should have shown the naval woman who had the nude pictures of her posted on the internet being told that the petty officer was innocent and her apologizing.
  • Please get rid of bishop

On tonight's episode she thought her husband was dead and she showed no real emotion, then she finds out he is alive and still no emotion.
  • Get Rid of Bishop!

They've killed off all the great supporting characters but won't get rid of Bishop. Don't understand the producers' zeal to keep that character. She's killing the show!
  • MORE BS are we living in orwells 1984

yet another show glorifying the worst of the worst in our country

the COPS, the GOVT. the fbi the nsa

I wonder which agency is paying to have this tripe produced

yet another PIG show
  • Used to have a Great Team BUT now NOT with 'bishop'

HEARTBREAK - they have a new 'failure - bishop' - The Show WOULD BE SOOOOO MUCH BETTER WITHOUT her.. YES, we miss Ziva - BUT the Show is Still SOOOO MUCH Better WITHOUT bishop!

We don't have to have Ziva back but NCIS does need to Get RID of bishop - Gibb's Team would be so much better without bishop.

I used to look forward to Tuesday nights & watching Gibb's Team - but no longer. Now I want to Throw Up.

I am glad that they covered sexual assaults in the military - this should never happen anywhere and it is always disgusting to hear of this happening in our military.

***

As an update - my feelings are no better - Actually worse. this bishop character is a JOKE!

***

9/29/2015 - she is still a JOKE
  • Won't be watching new season

I hate that Ziva is gone! I do not like the new girl and am saddened that what was my favorite show is one I will no longer be watching
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10