NCIS

Tuesday 8:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 23, 2003 In Season

neomichel

NCIS Fan Reviews (1229)

• This show has incredible characters (I mean it) and comic book story lines.

0.1
    I can't stand it. Ducky? Jethro? The goth chick? The show goes so far out of its way to impress with eclectic characters that it forgets to put some believable story lines and good actors in it. It's hard to watch and thanks to shallow tv like that, I can save electricity and turn off the television. What is wrong with you people who like it?
  • The many displays of unprofessionalism by Mark Harmon's character is far from complimenting the producers (Bellisario). This could be a good show, but instead is a disgrace to previous productions, such as JAG, which was exceptionally done.

0.2
    This show is poorly done! I think someone needs to go back to the drawing board and determine what "professionalism" looks like. Believe me, it is not portrayed here. A person, such as portrayed by Mark Harmon, in the position he holds, should not be slapping fellow workers or making snide remarks to them either. He is crude, rude and a disgrace to the position. Let's clean this up!
  • Let's help make the show better

Millions of former NCIS fans are sorely disappointed with the way the show has fallen apart. There is a tendency to blame the actors, I've done it myself. But it is really the producers, directors and writers that are to blame. Even before Ziva left there were obvious problems -- especially the multi-episode stories. So boring. So let's help the show by providing new stories that really work. Here is one.

The perfect story line:

Gibbs is dead. Of course, he's been dead for a couple years, but this time they will actually bury him. Tony is devastated and returns to Israel to find his true love Ziva. There he discovers he has a one-year-old son, the product of his brief reunion with Ziva in October, 2013. Ziva named their son Anthony DiNozzo III, but did not tell Tony because she was unsure he was mature enough to be a good father. But they return together to Washington DC where Tony rejoins the team, and is content to find that Abigail Boren is the new team leader. Ziva also rejoins NCIS, but this time as a special assistant for international affairs to the director. This gives her more time in the office, and does not put her in so much danger as when a field agent. Fortunately, NCIS has a child care center, where Tony III can be close to his parents.

Bishop is exposed as a Russian mole, sent to the US to destroy NCIS and she almost accomplished it. She is hung.

And we all live happily ever after. (Cpywrt July 1, 2015)
  • the blonde bimbo that wrecked season 11 of ncis

we just bought ncis 11 ,looking forward to sitting back and watching a few hours of a great show,got through the first few disc,s and then the blonde bimbo opened it,s mouth,well that was it watched 1 more disc and then turned it of and put it up for auction on ebay,,nerver before have i seen a show go from really good to complete crap so fast if season 12 ever comes out i will wait before i pre order it again if it was,nt for the first 2 disc,s it would,nt get a rateing,i hope the bimbo feels great about stuffing something GREAT,i guess that till the money from sales of ncis stop comeing in,that we will have to keep raging the bimbo,i thought that the customer [ or in this case the viewer] is always right,so maybe it going to take people changeing the channel to watch something else,i have and from what i hear season 12 aint any better,really how about getting a chimp added to the show,its has already begun to look like a circus might as well go all the way, i think i have found the perfect role for the ditzy bimbo, a ZOMBIE on walking dead,aT LEAST THERE IT WONT HAVE TO TALK JUST STAGER AROUND LIKE A DRUNK,,,SHOULD,NT HAVE TO CHANGE HER LOOKS TO MUCH,JUST DREES UP IN SOME RAGS AND BADA BING ZOMBIE THAT WAY SHE CAR,NT WRECK ANOTHER GREAT SHOW

I really do feel sorry for the rest of the NCIS team who have worked so hard to make this a really great show,i was watching a rerun the other night ,as I was watching the specials on the disc 1 of the producers was saying that they go out of there way to keep the show interesting ,what happened to that line of thinking,has wickersham got something over the producers of this show,i can not understand how wickersham is still there,if they are trying to get this show dropped from tv they are going the wright way of destroying this once great show,we stopped watching at the start of season 11 ,I bought watched maybe 4or 5 shows but as soon wickersham opened its mputh I pulled the disc from the player and put it up for sale on ebay,and have not watched ncis since then ,but we do watch seasons 1 to 10 only I do miss watching new shows but I guess all good things do come to an end,i hope wickersham feels bad about stuffing up a once great show

really wickersham how much longer are you going to keep dragging ncis down you no once it hits the bottom the damage will be done and wont be able to be revived ,,,,,,,

BUGGER I think the damage has been done and ncis is dieing a painfull death just shoot in the head if the bishop clown stays................................... ...............................

• Bishop is a drag on the show

McGee gets on my nerves sometimes with his almost constant wooziness, but he is coming along. Bishop on the other hand looks like a little teenie bopper with the skin tight pants that would not likely be tolerated in a real government law enforcement agency. She constantly grates on the nerves and adds little to the show. If Ziva scores a 10+ and Kate a 9 or 10, Bishop is a 1 or 2. Roma Maffia, who played a retiring agent in one episode would have made a better Ziva replacement than Bishop. Some times watching NCIS now is like a perverted episode of "Saved by the Bell".
  • FAKE SHOW

NCIS . IS A FAKE SHOW. IT DOES NOT DISPLAY THE REAL NEW ORLEANS. NO ONE SPEAKS WITH THE TWANG AND DRAWL THAT IS BEING POTRAYED. ALSO THRE ARE NO SWAMPS IN THE CITY. THE SKYLINE IS BEAUTIFUL BUT YET ALL THAT IS SHOWN ARE THE FRENCH QUARTER BUILDINGS. (CABILDO ETC) WITH THEIR ANTIQUE ARCHITECTURE. NEW ORLEANS IS COSMOPOLITAN ALWAYS HAS BEEN, POPULATED MULTIPLE NATIONALITIES AND CULTURES. I REALLY WISH HOLLYWOOD WITH CEASE WITH THE MOCKING OF MY BEAUTIFUL CITY!!
  • Used to be good

The 2015 season finale was depressing. Seriously, I watch TV for entertainment. If I want to get depressed, I watch the news. I'm done with the show. They've gone too far with the killings.
  • Sad Episode!

Review for 5/19/2015 Episode. NCIS has been my favorite show for a long long time but after this last episode, I will not watch it again.
  • Is there any point in Season 13

I've always keenly awaited the latest episode or the start of the next series and I still enjoy watching re- runs of all the earlier series but with the exception of Gibbs shooting was there any highlights in Series 12.

Bishop has taken all the flack but she is only playing the part that was created for her by the writers who must take the blame for the decline of this classic TV show.

If the writers have decided that they can't create any exciting new plots or interesting new characters then its time to leave Gibbs where he's laying.
  • Grinning kids with guns? Really?

I'm not a fan of many, many, many, many (a couple more manys) part shows. Make a movie, for heaven sake! Also, all it takes to weaponize any children is to give them free music and a computer game? Sorry guys, but if this is true then we're all doomed, so I'll watch something fun instead. Now, after 12 seasons Gibbs has become so stupid that anyone can pull the wool over his eyes by just looking pathetic? Have the writers all lost their collective minds, or do they just think they can run out any old crap and we (the fans) will just eat it with a spoon? I think NCIS has just outlived its own hype. I love you Polly, and Ducky you're the best, but if you kill off Gibbs then please just put the show out of our misery ... please!

Oh, by the way, FRANKS IS DEAD! This isn't ghost whisperers. Deal with it.
  • Going - Going - Gone....

Going... Zeva

Going - Gibbs?

Gone - ME!

Thanks for the 12 year run, but now they have turned NCIS into another 2 1/2 Men debacle!

I am out of here!
  • Sucks without Ziva! And get rid of the horrible Bishop!

Show used to be great. But CBS had to screw it up. First, they hired an incompetent show runner. Once GG was fully at the helm, the show's quality started to go down. But it was still okay, especially because we had great scenes between CDP and MW. Then CBS decided to play lowball with regard to Cote DePablo's contract and were surprised when she stood up to them and refused to accept the horrid offer. Instead of giving her a decent send off, they gave her the least amount of screen time as possible with a very poor exit. And then, instead of appeasing the great many fans that missed her, they instead angered them by first pretending the character didn't exist and then making it seem like her character totally abandoned her "family". The show got extremely boring once Cote was gone. But then CBS made a bad situation worse and hired an incompetent actress to play a crappy character and refuse to get rid of her despite the fact that the majority of fans do not like her and want her gone! CBS needs to wake up and admit they screwed up by letting Cote go and hiring the horrid EW. Fans want the show they fell in love with, not GG's new NCIS. Ditch EW and GG and get CDP back before you lose the long term fans permanently!
  • Please Fix the show!

With the departure of the character, Ziva, the show has lost its edgy, smart, and clever story lines. The great chemistry between the 'family' characters has been changed for being now 'uninteresting' and I find myself not interested in watching. Now the 'Bishop' character (not the actress) is not at all working. Sure it will do. But not the over the top that we as fans are use to seeing each week. Please ask Cote if she'll reconsider! That's a huge part of the group dynamics missing.
  • They should have stopped NCIS

at the end of Season 10. Now they give us a girl sitting on the floor and can't fire a gun, a terrible love interest, and have altered many of the main characters. Haters of NCIS: New Orleans can sin on the floor with Bishop. I have not seen any other TV show where a Federal Agent sits on the freaking floor!
  • BISHOP?? What were they thinking??

I have read all through the posts below and I totally agree with all the comments made about the fall of NCIS this season.

What were they thinking when they chose Emily Wickersham to join NCIS, as Ellie Bishop???

I have watched this show since the first episode, and even enjoy watching them again in the reruns. I have tried watching a few times this season but no more.... I QUIT! I just can't stand to watch an hour of the dizzy blonde stumbling through the show, with her stupid looks, dead personality and once again proving she has no talent. Emily Wickersham, as Ellie Bishop, needs to be fired. She has ruined the show, destroyed the previously top ratings, and is a total embarrassment to all concerned.
  • NCIS needs a change-FAST!

I am assuming that Ziva is gone; though, she recently said in an interview about her upcoming " Dovekeepers," "It is up to them" (meaning, Ziva's return was in CBS hands). I don't know if that is the truth, but I do know something needs to be done with this show.

I have faithfully watched for 11 years - not missing an episode. Not so this season. I can hardly take what they have done to this show. Without Ziva to play off of, Tony is blah; McGee has always been a non-factor; Abby has become silly; Vance an irritation (even Jenny was better than this pain in the rear); Gibbs is totally predictable; and Bishop (OMG) is a ten year old sitting on the floor eating junk food. CBS, you replaced Ziva with a cardboard cutout!

These brilliant minds have gotten rid of almost all the INTERESTING ... Jenney... Ziva....... This show no longer has a spark. It needs to get one quick.
  • Bishop

Get rid Bishop horrible. Really horrible Are you not listening. Just turned you off Watching Charlie's Angels. And that 100% better than watching the new NCIS . bishop can't act just a pretty face
  • Show going downhill fast

Show was already suffering after GG took over due to his incompetence. Got very boring once Cote left and unwatchable once Emily W. joined the cast. Please give Cote what she wants to come back and get rid of Emily W. AND GG!
  • GET RID OF HER

Bishop is winey, cares what your issues are !!!!!

Bring back the show that always caught my attention that I watch over and over and over again. Even now if there is a repeat with Bishop I d not watch !!!!

We want the NCIS we know and love.

DD

I know I keep on saying the same thing but I cannot stand it. The show is off kilter. It is torture to watch it.

DD

Not sure how much we have to beg to get this girl off the show. I am definitely losing interest. I do not run home to watch the show anymore. I do not even watch it on the DVR right away. I do not have interest.

Please revamp my formerly favorite show.

DeeDee

Get that blonde of the show. She does not add anything to this series. As others have said the entire chemistry is gone even with the regulars. If they keep her on it will be their Achilles Heel and end the show.

D

Get rid of Bishop and bring back the NCIS that I am addicted to. I do not even watch the new shows for weeks later. It is embarrassing to watch the show now. I know every episode and have been through all the changes that worked successfully right from the start. Bishop does not work.

What martians came down and took the Gibbs we know and love? The one that would not accept this Bishop on his team.

Does the cast really want the show to fail? Have they decided being #1 for so long is over?

Get her off the floor and off the show !!!!!!
  • WHATS GOING ON???

The best relatable storylines with interactions between Israel, Hamas, Al Qaeda and Homeland Security had to be squelched because Cote left the show??? Now we're left with boring mundane episodes that don't relate to currant events!!! Has the administration pressured Hollywood regarding NCIS storylines. It is peculiar that a script that made this program so interesting and popular suddenly takes a 180*.

And to make matters worse instead of the writers growing the characters that are already on the show they hire a bimbo and put her in a character named "Bishop" that sits on the floor like a dog to go through papers (because that's what she does best, says Gibbs!!!). She really doesn't fit in with that group. Acts and looks like she is 20 years their junior. No experience and no special talents. At least make her character interesting. We don't need another McGee on the show.

All the characters are disconnected with one another and with the audience. The writers haven't made us care about any of the characters this season. It's like watching people go to work everyday. You have to make the audience care about the characters and it hasn't happened this year!!!

Now they killed off another strong female character: Diane (Melinda McGraw).

Extremely disappointing. Won't be buying Season 12 on DVD.

• What were TPTB thinking!

I loved seasons 3-10, mostly because the character of Ziva intrigued me. The show without her just plain stinks! It was quite obvious Cote had no intention of leaving just yet, so I can only conclude she needed time off or just fewer working hours to deal with a personal issue and TPTB said no way! I can bet if one of her male colleagues wanted what she did, he would have gotten it (CBS is known to treat male actors better than female ones-look at the Criminal Minds debacle when 2 female actors were fired to save money to fund the soon to be flopped spinoff even though at least one male costar had less seniority on the show). CBS wake up! Give Cote what she wants and get her back ASAP! I will no longer watch now that her character has gone and many of my friends no longer watch for the same reason. I suspect that even fewer will watch once Ziva's replacement starts, since GG is noted for creating characters fans loathe! Update: I was right-Bishop stinks. Why do TPTB insist on keeping a character (and having her front and center) that the majority (87%) of fans hate? Its almost as if they are trying to sink the show!

Why won't TPTB listen to the fans?! The fans have stated over and over again that they want EW (Bishop) gone and yet the horrible actress is STILL there. And fans are still asking CBS to get Cote back. CBS needs to grow up, stop acting like a spoiled child and man up to the fact they screwed up playing hardball with Cote's contract (which they finally admitted after months of fan protests) and for hiring a talentless actress to replace her. Unless they rid themselves of the horrid Bishop character and get CDP back (giving her whatever she wants), the show won't last much longer! Hey, CBS, fans are what generates money and the fans are leaving left and right!

For those who want CBS to know how they feel, you can leave feedback for CBS shows on the CBS feedback page. I believe some addresses to write to can be found on the operationbringbackcote Facebook page, but you may have to search to find them. Of course, the best way to show you aren't happy with the new NCIS is to stop watching.

Update: Why won't CBS do what the fans want!? Do they WANT the show to fail!? Fans have stated over and over again they want Cote back and Emily W. gone. Yet the incompetent Emily W. is still there and TPTB haven't even approached Cote about coming back (which she said she would consider if CBS made a decent offer). Bring back Cote and ditch Emily W.. And while you are at it, ditch the incompetent, canon destroying, lying GG as well!
  • Why is the idiot blonde still there?

The more Bishop is "developed". the clearer it becomes how shallow, useless, and stupid she is, What a downgrade.
  • Just a reminder of Ziva David (and I feel great)

The Christmas episode showed Ziva David in several flashes from the past episodes and I just raised my hopes that the producers of the show will somehow persuade Cote De Pablo to come back to the show. The character of Bishop is a big NOTHING. She has a husband, blah blah blah, no sparks with Tony, no action. NOTHING.
  • A once great show with an impeccable cast is gone

I won't be bothering on January 6. As much as I love the rest of the cast, I can't tolerate the Bishop character.

As other as have mentioned, the chemistry used to be the driving force behind this show. It's now bland and monotonous. Not even Mark Harmon, Michael Weatherly, Pauly Perrette, and David McCallum can carry this show beyond the current season.
  • Bring back Ziva!

Bring back Ziva it's not NCIS without her. It used to be my favorite show. Now I'm boycotting NCIS and CBS. This show has gone from #1 to mediocrity. I'm watching Prospectors on the weather channel now.
  • sucks

Its new years day. I love NCIS. . Its a marathon. blond bimbo is here.... damn!!!!!! I wanted Ziva. ... i waited for days for the show!!!!!! Didnt know it would b her,.... read ur ratings. next????? Loose Abby???? Gibbs????

Idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ratings have dropped! !!!!!!!!!!!!!#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow!!!!!!!! U people suck! !!! ,,less Abby!!! Less as action! !!!! ,,changing channels now! !!!!! ,,definitely wrong choice to make the rest of the crew to go down!!!!!!!! ,,i feel sorry for gibbs and all everyone! ! Bye.. i wont b watching
  • Kill her character off....

I just wish they would kill her off, write her off to go back to where she came from - Agent Bishop is highly annoying and she rubs me the wrong way. I dislike her character and what she brings to the show so much that I have stopped watching the show all together until there's a joint episode promoting the spin off of NCIS. She's not quirky, she's not different - she's just a book smart only, annoying, know it all who doesn't fit the cast to me. She fits in like the three agents that replaced agents: Ziva, Dinozzo, and McGhee and those three didn't fit in what so ever and I'm glad they brought the group back!! Hell if Kate wanted to reprise her role she should, she was not killed but made to look like it and was 'placed' somewhere else. GET RID OF BISHOP!!! Do anything BUT give her more tv time and I will start watching again. SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THEY'RE NOT GETTING RID OF JETHRO GIBBS?! I've seen the 'rumors' about getting rid of him, please tell me that's not true.... if so, I will definitely stop watching all together!!! Idc if it gets cancelled - Gibbs makes the show!!!
  • NCIS after S10

I dont like, how NCIS turnt out to be the last few Month - once i couldnt hardly wait to see the newest ep very week and now im not watching it at all anymore. I just cant handle Bishop, i dont think she fits the Team nor fits into NCIS.

If they would replace her with a good fit (it doesnt have to be Ziva, just a good fit!) that would be awsome.
  • Failure to Launch

More than a year after she joined, Bishop has failed to catch on with fans. All we hear are excuses. She's new, she's learning, she's finding her footing, she needs time. It's been MORE THAN A YEAR. She's gone through multiple makeovers that have consisted of removing every single selling point she initially had. She's a genius, she's an analyst, she's QUIRKY, she sits on the floor and the desk, she eats garbage. Everything has been removed because none of it worked. Now we have a zombie agent who has no skills, no talents, no motivation for wanting this job. She contributes nothing to the team. The writers have tried to make her more likeable by making her progressively stupider. No new viewer would watch this show and mistake her for having a notch above average intelligence. She is an utter failture of a character. The actress seems like a nice and charming girl, and they have done her a terrible disservice. Let her move on to a show where she can be good.
  • Story line

i have watched NCIS from the very first episode, when Kate left thought thats it , but cote brought to NCIS the mystery and great interaction with the other cast members great fit. When she left enjoyed the episodes where they were trying to find a replacement they were well written and funny. The. They hired this actress wickersham and the story lines went down hill, the interaction is not there, she frowns all the time and her delivery of lines is left to be desired. And then to find that this tuesday is the finale WTF how many episodes did they do 6??? I am so glad that they have the reruns on "E" tvand LMT at least we do not have to put up with wickersham. So to the producers and writers in your off time figure out how you can fix NCIS.9.5

< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10