NCIS

Tuesday 8:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 23, 2003 Returning September 23, 2014

gabfan31

NCIS Fan Reviews (1053)

• This show has incredible characters (I mean it) and comic book story lines.

0.1
    I can't stand it. Ducky? Jethro? The goth chick? The show goes so far out of its way to impress with eclectic characters that it forgets to put some believable story lines and good actors in it. It's hard to watch and thanks to shallow tv like that, I can save electricity and turn off the television. What is wrong with you people who like it?
  • The many displays of unprofessionalism by Mark Harmon's character is far from complimenting the producers (Bellisario). This could be a good show, but instead is a disgrace to previous productions, such as JAG, which was exceptionally done.

0.2
    This show is poorly done! I think someone needs to go back to the drawing board and determine what "professionalism" looks like. Believe me, it is not portrayed here. A person, such as portrayed by Mark Harmon, in the position he holds, should not be slapping fellow workers or making snide remarks to them either. He is crude, rude and a disgrace to the position. Let's clean this up!
  • Rut-Row

Bishop's character just sucks the ever loving life out of this once great series. And the rest of the cast are mere menions to Bishop and her eyebrows. The new writers have shoved this woman down our throats. I agree, admit you made a mistake. Also, the new writers must have been former writers for The Scooby Doo cartoon. Really, predictable, and just bad unbelievable plot lines. The Bishop character is forced bad acting ta'boot! And give me a break with her "quirks". Get her arse off the floor and at a desk. She is now Wonder Woman of NCIS. I wish she would just go away in the Mystery Machine Van!
  • Why are they not paying attention?

How long are they going to continue to push Ziva's replacement on us. She is a lousy actress who cannot achieve the part assigned to her. She plays the part the same no matter the situation. What I want to know is why Gibbs has not made her work to attain her status as an agent and it is very apparent she has no formal training. She knows more than Gibbs solving every case. The show is now her, very boring. We thought the lady who played the part of the Coast Guard agent would be considered. At least she added to the program. Hope they make a change soon. I like the show and want to continue watching but will not if she stays. A very sad ending for a very good show.
  • Boring Boring NCIS

Myself and my wife watched the show last night and turned it off before it finished, we could not believe its the same show we have been watching with all the good interaction between the cast, it was very very enjoyable to watch, now BORING BORING just another cop show SHAME on you for doing this to a great show, get zeba back ASAP please, and get rid of her replacement NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • wickersham a disaster

The producer or writer glasberg needs to get rid of this disaster of an actress. the show now lacks any cohesion. the characters now don't mesh. they make wickersham "the professional" putting her in interrogations and have mcgee witness her doing them. this show needs to REPLACE HER. i've been watching this show since its inception and now i can't stand it. can't stand to see how ineffective she or her acting is. GET RID OF HER. she doesn't fit in.
  • Worst actress on TV

can't remember her name, but she can't act, can't fight, can't hold a gun, supposed to be smart but comes across as an airhead. My household can't stand her, fans for ten years. We will love Ziva forever and hope she comes back, but if not, they still need to get rid of the teenager. She is dragging down the whole team and all of the characters with her. My granddaughters idolized Ziva and they hate the new girl. Ziva was a hero, this girl is a joke.
  • If she is supposed to be such a great brain, why won't she shut her mouth?

The weird genius as been done to death for the last ten years. Way to be cutting edge! too bad everyone else did it better. This girl is supposed to be an intellectual, but she seems to have zero interests at all. What is her thing? Math? Chaos theory? Econometrics? Psychology? After 16 episodes I don't have the foggiest idea. All we know is she eats garbage all day long and weighs 100 pounds soaking wet.

If you are going to base her entire character around her brain, don't make it about her mouth. When she's not running her yap about complete nonsense, she's cramming it full of cheetos. She has no intellectual interest in anything. Even her Parsa expertise was shown to be primarily romantic.

On the team, her analysis is next to useless. When the writers do manage to concoct a story that taps her "skill", we aren't shown her thought process. She frowns and scowls and then POOF magic answer. It's not engaging on any level.

When we heard about the character, I was SO looking forward to a sharp brainy woman. Wow, what a complete disappointment. She would have an easier time selling sand to a Bedouin than convincing me she's a genius.
  • RT IF YOU CRY EVERYTIME BISHOP TALKS

So, I've been in school and I just recently had time to sit down and watch Season 11. NCIS is my all time favourite show, and I've seen every episode at least twice.

OH MY GOD. WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS SHOW?!?! I couldn't even force myself to watch the episodes in one sitting!! I realize that CDP isn't coming back. I get it, and that's fine. But seriously, this Bishop character has got to go. (Let me step into the shallow pool for just a sec... HER EYEBROWS MAKE ME WANT TO RIP MY EYEBALLS OUT. I mean, did she draw them on with a Sharpie marker?!)

Not only does her acting SUCK, I feel like she drags down the rest of the team! It feels like the rest of the cast aren't even into it anymore. Even the light has gone out of Mark Harmon's eyes :(

The characters don't feel the same. There's no development. I feel bad that everyone is hating on Bishop, but honestly. GG is trying way too hard to make her fit in, and it's clearly not working. There's just no depth to her character!

Plus they're doing another ridiculous spin-off... NCIS: New Orleans... Is that actually a joke? Can GG please focus on his NUMBER ONE SHOW instead of running off to create another damn spin-off?

I'm sorry, CBS... I don't think I'm gonna watch Season 12. It's too depressing. I thought I could stand Bishop, but I really can't. It has nothing to do with the fact that I'm bitter about CDP.

It's the fact that she's ruining the show. It's sad really.
  • Created an account just so I could complain about Bishop

She is just terrible. My entire family, fans from the beginning, can't stand her and refuses to watch any more. Please listen to fans and get rid of her. Whatever personal feud happened with Cote de Pablo, please do whatever it takes to fix it. We will be back to the show next fall.
  • The series has gotten worse much worse, and the characters boring

The series has gotten worse much worse, Previously there was a tension in the series that does not exist now. And the characters are now boring. Tony was the team clown, he has now become serious. Do not think he has been hit in the head at all this season. McGee seems to not know what he should do. Bishop is a female version of McGee, who does McGee's previous job. Gibbs has become a softy, he has not beaten Tony in the head this season. The old Gibbs had not accepted the Bishop's behavior. All that Bishop adds is a new face. The team needs a strong, physical woman who can kick some ass. Not some young immature schoolgirl. I do not know about the changes in the characters are a way to cope with the loss of Ziva, and that the latter returns to normal. Or if the loss of Ziva has shaken the characters in depth. As the series is now, it is not worth watching. Still manages to draw a lot of viewers, which I think is strange.

The series is bad is not just about Bishop. okay, she does not fit. I agree with that. There is too much Bishop Show. Every time they are looking for a suspect turns Gibbs to Bishop. Bishop find him or Bishop trace him. Gibbs should turn to the team as he always did. The chemistry is gone the writing is bad. And the characters are changed. Gibbs is no longer Gibbs, Tony is not Tony anymore. What made the series so successful and popular is gone. I'm moving on.

• Three Musketeers are now Two and a Half

Loyal fan from the start. Rolled with all of the character changes. Bishop is an embarrassment to the show and the franchise. She doesn't sell being a genius OR a federal agent. The show became Take Your Daughter To Work Day. A new ruler has to be invented to include how bad she is as a character. She is bringing down an entire cast of incredible actors.
  • OK, joke's over. When does Bishop leave?

When is the real character going to join? The one that fits the team and is at least a barely plausible federal agent.
  • No Bishop

I'm from portugal, so I only got to see the latest season this week. i hate Bishop. Hate Hate Hate. It brings nothing new when it comes to the team - really, no one like her could be an investigator. Someone would LOL on her face. She's ri-di-cu-lous and does not bring any good contribution to the show. Cut her off. PLEASE!
  • Show sinking like the Titanic!

I used to love this show. At least until CDP left. First of all, her departure, even now seems very suspicious to me. It was quite obvious from her last interview that she didn't want to go. The rest of the cast seemed very surprised. And CBS's behavior torwards Cote and her character since then have been downright childish. Seriously, long dead characters at least get mentioned occasionally and the characters on NCIS are acting like Ziva never existed! Not one mention since CDP left. I find this behavior appalling! It's almost as if CBS has a vendetta against CDP for standing her ground in negotiations (seriously, what is the big deal about wanting a one year contract). Both MH and MW got everything they wanted and CBS got their panties in a knot over the length of her contract!? Then hiring a pathetically bad actress to play an equally bad character and not getting rid of her even after tons of fans saying how much they hate the character. Just who is EW related to!? On most other networks, she would have been long gone. The other characters' behavior was changed to make her fit. Sorry, CBS, but nothing you do is going to make her fit. Frankly, both the actress and the character sucks! And pretending there is no problem when there are numerous complaints on social media and a huge drop in ratings from the premiere and the finale (20.02 down to 16.8 with a big drop in the coveted demo), which has only happened 2 other times-seasons 2 and 7 is just plain stupid. Unless CBS wises up, swallows their pride, and asks CDP to come back and gets rid of EW, NCIS is doomed to end up like the Titanic-sinking into the deep. They also owe a big apology to CDP for treating her like crap and to fans for lying about what happened. Fans aren't stupid and the whole thing just seems fishy. I, for one, will no longer watch unless CDP comes back and EW is gone. CBS has struck out at bat. Strike one- letting Cote go. Strike two-treating Cote and her character as persona non grata. Strike three-hiring an inept actress (EW) to play a ridiculous character that just doesn't fit in and keeping her despite fans hatred of the character. You're out!
  • This show is becoming the Great Depression

My husband and I are 78 years old, him a veteran. We have watched this show since it began and we cannot believe how terrible it has become!

The story arc is horrendous! Bishop is always the hero, Bishop never fails, Bishop, Bishop, Bishop! For the love of God, she is not the only one on the team! What happened to Gibbs? They brought a new silver fox in to stand in his place. Miss the blue-eyed handsome man who wouldn't let a little blonde girl stomp on him.

The whole show was better with Ziva. Ever since she left, it has become the Great Depression! People can't afford to watch the show anymore because it's not worth it. Why waste an hour when there's shows on TV with actual story arcs? Ziva could give the boys on the team a run for their money! My husband would've liked to see her in the army with him!

I do not know where people are getting that she wanted to leave because I purchased the TV Guide article at Walgreens for her departure where she spoke and she said "leaving was not planned"! To me, there seems to be more bitter fans against those who appreciated Ziva and what she brought to the beloved show.

Season twelve will not work out if they keep forcing the blonde on everyone because of CBS and their resentment towards Ziva. Mark better work on Gibbs too! The plastic blow up doll that is now being walked on is not tasteful! Grow a pair, Gibbs!

This show is not the show I once adored.

xMary Rose
  • What have TPTB at CBS been smoking!?

NCIS used to be a great show. Started going downhill shortly after GG took over, but was still watchable with an occasional great episode. Then CBS had to play hardball with CDP's contract and walked away from negotiations when it came apparent she wasn't budging on wanting a year contract. Wrong move, CBS, as her character helped increase ratings. Then they made matters worse by treating Cote and her character as a pariah, not even having her name mentioned. Then they added a unnecessary character that didn't fit in and tried to force feed her to us. And despite massive complaints about Bishop and the dropping ratings, they STILL refuse to get rid of her. And lying about how the show is doing is making fans angrier. Fans are not stupid-they can read social network comments and fan reviews and know how to find how well the show is doing in the ratings (which in the US is very outdated and inaccurate, but still showing a major drop). CBS is acting like a child denied a candy bar in regards to Cote and her character and is making already angry fans irate! I hate to break it to CBS, but you want to appeal to fans, not alienate them. Ignoring fan outcry is chopping off the hand that feeds you. Fans generate revenue and NCIS is losing them.
  • OH FOR THE GOOD OLE DAYS

We have been all over Gary Glasberg and the writers, but what about Mark Harmon? Does he like what his character has morphed into? I would think as a "biggie" he would have a lot of say and pull. The dynamics between all the characters have changed so much since they added Bishop. Just not good. Easy to miss the new glued to the "oldies"!!

Watching "Truth of Consequences" on USA, a perfect example of the NCIS I loved. Where the characters were the characters that made the series #1.

I don't think its just Ziva being gone (but a BIG part of it), or Bishop not fitting in (a HUGE part of it), but they have changed the character of the whole team. Gibbs isn't Gibbs, Tony not Tony, Tim not Tim. All of them are not the same. The new personalities just don't do it for me.
  • mothra85

I have to agree in the past several weeks since she joined the show the rating weekly. Bishop is like fitting a square peg into a round hole on this once top rated show. It is turning more in to a sex driven show rather than a Navel Investigating Unit. . and the blank look on Gibbs face as this stupid character (Bishop)rattles on and on , He has always held Ducky, Abby and McGee to such high standards , but then these 3 intelligent people are the ones that usually help him solve the case along with his famous gut. Where is his gut in this new boring character and the lousy writing and su7bhect. DROP THE SEXUAL ESCAPADES TO MAKE THIS A #1 SHOW . WE ENJOYED THE CASE SOLVING OF CRIMES AGAINST THIS COUNTRY This last episode rates a minus a 1.0
  • Dear lord no!

Please don't tell me that Bishop will be back next season, are you guys freakin nuts! Seriously you can't see for yourselves that she's an embarrassment to the show, she's boring, can't play the part and make it even somewhat believable. We have gotten over the fact that you were dumb enough to let Cote go no matter what the reason but you could have at least replaced her someone much more suitable. At this point I don't know if I'll even watch next season since this one was such a huge disappointment, NCIS LA is by far much better. In a few short words you could have found someone who could deal with a head slap and maybe it's the producers who need one.
  • NCIS SUCKS

They must have new writers who SUCK and write PABLUM... Pair that with the loss of Ziva and the addition of the boring blonde and you've KILLED one of the best shows on television. Not any more; now it just plain SUCKS
  • The "new" NCIS is like the new Coke-it sucks!

NCIS used to be my favorite show. Now it is banned in my presence. I watched occasionally when it started, but got hooked after the addition of the character of Ziva. From Season 3 on, I faithfully watched. The cast fit together perfectly and the team seemed like a family. But then CBS decided to play hardball with CDP's contract and walked away from negotiations when she wouldn't cave. And it was quite obvious from the limited screen time given to her in the episode that was supposed to be about her character's exit and having the team act as if her character never existed that CBS was punishing Cote for standing her ground. CBS should be ashamed of their behavior. And then to top it off, after promising NOT to replace the character, they did exactly that. Unfortunately for them, the character they added was horrendous. Not even an exceptionally adept actress could redeem this character and EW is at best mediocre. And the writing has been so bad, I am starting to wonder if all the decent writers left with Cote! The show has gone from being the most watched program to the most wrecked program. The ratings are finally starting to reflect actual viewership and it isn't pretty. I no longer watch and everyone I know has stopped watching as well. I don't know how this current mess got approved for another season. If TPTB don't wake up and realize their mistakes, I wouldn't be surprised if the show was cancelled mid season in season 12. They need to get rid of EW and beg CDP to come back or soon there will be no NCIS! And get rid of GG while you are at it. It is quite obvious he either has no clue what fans want or just doesn't care. He actually called season 11 stellar! Judging by social media, recent ratings/reviews by fans and the dropping ratings, I'd say season 11 is far from stellar!
  • Still Mourning Ziva

I loved Kate, I loved Ziva even more, I can't even remember this new persons name.. She is like arm candy. She has no depth and really serves no purpose on the show. Ziva could convey more in a single look than the new character can with an entire page of lines. Ziva made all those around her better and made the cast a cohesive unit. We loved her because she was strong and so complex. New girl is not interesting and has zero depth. She can never raise the show to greatness the way Ziva did. I'm really trying to move on, however the show is just not the same without her.
  • Used to have a Great Team BUT now NOT with 'bishop'

HEARTBREAK - they have a new 'failure - bishop' - The Show WOULD BE SOOOOO MUCH BETTER WITHOUT her.. YES, we miss Ziva - BUT the Show is Still SOOOO MUCH Better WITHOUT bishop!

We don't have to have Ziva back but NCIS does need to Get RID of bishop - Gibb's Team would be so much better without bishop.

I used to look forward to Tuesday nights & watching Gibb's Team - but no longer. Now I want to Throw Up.

I am glad that they covered sexual assaults in the military - this should never happen anywhere and it is always disgusting to hear of this happening in our military.

***

• Where did NCIS go?

I have watched NCIS from the beginning and I cannot tell you how upset I am since bringing bishop to the cast. Its not Bishop's fault, I am sure she could be great in another type of program, but she is terrible in this one; and again, maybe its the writers because the content of their shows since Bishop came aboard has been pathetic. I just watched a few reruns prior to Bishop and the story content was fantastic and suspenseful. Its not that Ziva is gone, its that the story lines have been drafted to accommodate Bishop who represents a college co-ed, supposedly with a brain. You cannot replace a strong, force full, capable woman with a bimbo. Please replace Bishop with another strong woman, able to hold her own in any situation. If you can't replace her then rename the show, because the name no longer fits. I want the old Gibbs back, I want the incredible story lines back. I want a female character that is a match for the male characters, that has their back. You might want to find another casting director, because this one completely screwed up. Bring back the NCIS I know and love. Don't make me leave. I have 10 yrs invested in this show.

3-28-14 Another week and still no change. This past week show was even worse. Gibbs choosing Bishop to go to New Orleans - the writing is now truly sucky. The story line has been reduced to pathetic while trying to make bishop fit. There are no strong characters any more - they are all being reduced to jokes - If you are going to kill off the show, do it with dignity. The thrill is gone!!!
  • Bishop Ruined the best cast on TV

I can't even watch NCIS anymore me and my mom used to get so excited for a brand new NCIS every tuesday. i have watched NCIS since it started when i was 4, i never understood it but i was in love with it, i have seen every episode until Ziva left. Bishop is such a plain character all she does is eat food and sit on top of everything. But what really got me mad is when CBS said that the new character would be her OWN character meaning nothing like Kate or Ziva. But they lied because Bishop can draw really good just like kate, and fights like Ziva (But not as good) The team had such a great bond with Ziva , they were like a big happy family. They used to all tease each other when one of them had a date and now Bishop is MARRIED and McGee is getting really serious with Delilah (who is another boring character) Also CBS said that the new character and McGee were gonna like each other like "Tiva" which isn't gonna happen(Thank god) because Bishop is married. I also hate how she's a computer geek. We already have McGeek for that! She absolutely ruined the best show on tv and now i can't even watch my favorite show. THE NEED TO KILL BISHOP OFF PLEASE AND HAVE ZIVA COME BACK I NEVER WANT TO SEE OR HEAR BISHOP AGAIN.
  • Can't Watch NCIS anymore

I heard Cote wanted to move on - fine. I would miss her but was excited to see a new character. Bishop is such a BIG disappointment! She didn't fit in from the start. Gibbs handed the team over to a newbie. What a laugh! Tony and Tim became shadows of themselves. Then, Abby asked for her help! Oh, my! Bishop sits on floor, gathering germs, then sits on their desks!! Oh, and eats junk food. Great role model I tried to watch but it only hurts. I heard that Tim is now giving his keys to his home to Delilah? Are they crazy! I loved to see who Tim would hook-up with next and how Tony watched over him and helped him get girl friends. And, Delilah is another BORING character, she's a paper pusher! Tim needs that game girl! No interest in Tim if, he gets hitched. Tony has become a non entity. Fire the writers and start over, please. I don't even tape it anymore. No interest in this new season. So, sad.
  • Bin the Bishop

Oh dear, what bright spark decided to bring in such an insipid character as Bishop, played by an equally insipid Emily Wickersham who comes across as simpering schoolgirl and brings absolutely nothing to this once great series. Ms Wickersham has no charisma whatsoever and the so-called 'rapport' between her and the other actors is zero.

In my candid experience NCIS ratings are going to go down faster than the Titanic unless they write Bishop out ASAP, over to you guys/girls.
  • New writers?

I do not know what is going on with the show, but something is off.

It drags and makes no sense. Are there new writers, are they getting tired, or is this the end of the show?

I was thinking when Gibbs sent Bishop out to the garage BY HERSELF with the killer loose, that would be the end of her but I was wrong. WHY WOULD GIBBS SEND HER BY HERSELF????? Also, why would they not call McGee and warn him. Seriously flawed writers. They must be writing for the ignorant masses without brains.
  • SEASON 11

Ok, so the season 11 was Gibbs having a nightmare . Because that is what NCIS has become.. I have watched this show for years .. I could say a lot .. But without Ziva, the life is totally suck out of the show.. Painful to watch.. CBS, where is the real NCIS???
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10