Tuesday 8:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 23, 2003 In Season

NCIS Fan Reviews (1277)

• This show has incredible characters (I mean it) and comic book story lines.

I can't stand it. Ducky? Jethro? The goth chick? The show goes so far out of its way to impress with eclectic characters that it forgets to put some believable story lines and good actors in it. It's hard to watch and thanks to shallow tv like that, I can save electricity and turn off the television. What is wrong with you people who like it?
  • The many displays of unprofessionalism by Mark Harmon's character is far from complimenting the producers (Bellisario). This could be a good show, but instead is a disgrace to previous productions, such as JAG, which was exceptionally done.

This show is poorly done! I think someone needs to go back to the drawing board and determine what "professionalism" looks like. Believe me, it is not portrayed here. A person, such as portrayed by Mark Harmon, in the position he holds, should not be slapping fellow workers or making snide remarks to them either. He is crude, rude and a disgrace to the position. Let's clean this up!
  • Gibbs

Jethro ...

Cut your hair! The new style is ludicrous, unbecoming to any self-respecting Marine.

And PLEASE get rid of Bishop if you want to save the show!! Jethro is looking more and more pathetic.

hair is getting worse and worse. As for Bishop each week I tune in hoping that she has gone and each week I tune out.
  • Ziva Ziva

Please bring Ziva back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Apology?!

On tonight's episode, they should have shown the naval woman who had the nude pictures of her posted on the internet being told that the petty officer was innocent and her apologizing.
  • Please get rid of bishop

On tonight's episode she thought her husband was dead and she showed no real emotion, then she finds out he is alive and still no emotion.
  • Get Rid of Bishop!

They've killed off all the great supporting characters but won't get rid of Bishop. Don't understand the producers' zeal to keep that character. She's killing the show!
  • Failure to Launch

TWO YEARS after she joined, Bishop has failed to catch on with fans. All we hear are excuses. She's new, she's learning, she's finding her footing, she needs time. She sucks! if anything she is only getting worse. She spends most of her paid work hours gossiping about her co-workers and whining about her husband. And she does NO work. The writers have invented tricks to make it look like she's doing something. She reads information off the plasma, or she relays information from other characters who did the work. But she does nothing herself. Meanwhile, this week, Abby was a thousands times better as a field agent than Bishop has EVER been. We were told she was a genius. Where is her brain? Why is she even there? It is baffling why they insist on keeping this failed character who is so widely disliked.
  • A terrible series since Bishop

was brought it. She's not and has not been Special Agent Material. Kate and Ziva were.
  • MORE BS are we living in orwells 1984

yet another show glorifying the worst of the worst in our country

the COPS, the GOVT. the fbi the nsa

I wonder which agency is paying to have this tripe produced

yet another PIG show
  • The tenth "makeover" is the worst of them all

I didn't believe Bishop could get any worse until now. They suddenly decided to make her into an action hero, and holy shit, she is bad. Please kill her off.
  • I am grieving

I have very little interest in waching the show now. I actually missed this season so far. Was watching reruns today but this eveing the reruns have Bishop in them so I stopped watching.

So sad............

Bishop is winey, cares what your issues are !!!!!

Bring back the show that always caught my attention that I watch over and over and over again. Even now if there is a repeat with Bishop I d not watch !!!!

We want the NCIS we know and love.

I know I keep on saying the same thing but I cannot stand it. The show is off kilter. It is torture to watch it.

Not sure how much we have to beg to get this girl off the show. I am definitely losing interest. I do not run home to watch the show anymore. I do not even watch it on the DVR right away. I do not have interest.

Please revamp my formerly favorite show.

Get that blonde of the show. She does not add anything to this series. As others have said the entire chemistry is gone even with the regulars. If they keep her on it will be their Achilles Heel and end the show.

Get rid of Bishop and bring back the NCIS that I am addicted to. I do not even watch the new shows for weeks later. It is embarrassing to watch the show now. I know every episode and have been through all the changes that worked successfully right from the start. Bishop does not work.

What martians came down and took the Gibbs we know and love? The one that would not accept this Bishop on his team.

Does the cast really want the show to fail? Have they decided being #1 for so long is over?

Get her off the floor and off the show !!!!!!
  • Used to have a Great Team BUT now NOT with 'bishop'

HEARTBREAK - they have a new 'failure - bishop' - The Show WOULD BE SOOOOO MUCH BETTER WITHOUT her.. YES, we miss Ziva - BUT the Show is Still SOOOO MUCH Better WITHOUT bishop!

We don't have to have Ziva back but NCIS does need to Get RID of bishop - Gibb's Team would be so much better without bishop.

I used to look forward to Tuesday nights & watching Gibb's Team - but no longer. Now I want to Throw Up.

I am glad that they covered sexual assaults in the military - this should never happen anywhere and it is always disgusting to hear of this happening in our military.

As an update - my feelings are no better - Actually worse. this bishop character is a JOKE!

9/29/2015 - she is still a JOKE
  • Won't be watching new season

I hate that Ziva is gone! I do not like the new girl and am saddened that what was my favorite show is one I will no longer be watching
  • Just love the BS in these type of shows.

NCIS is staffed by Navy personnel. It is not made up from ex cops, ex CIA ers, people with computer expertise who just walk in off the street. God, shows like this are so full of crap. And what is worse people who have no idea how the military works see this crap and actually believe that this is the way it is. Another BS show was JAG. Which actually gave me quite a few laughs. Unbelievable.
  • All Episodes

I have been unable to watch (believe me I tried) NCIS since Bishop joined the team. It is actually painful, as she is such a horrible actress. She needs to put us out of our misery and ask to be released from her contract. SHE CAN'T ACT!! NCIS was a "never miss" for I just search for reruns. It's not that no one can replace liked Kate, too. It's that all the chemistry in this show is has single handedly ruined the show.
  • Let's help make the show better

Millions of former NCIS fans are sorely disappointed with the way the show has fallen apart. There is a tendency to blame the actors, I've done it myself. But it is really the producers, directors and writers that are to blame. Even before Ziva left there were obvious problems -- especially the multi-episode stories. So boring. So let's help the show by providing new stories that really work. Here is one.

The perfect story line:

Gibbs is dead. Of course, he's been dead for a couple years, but this time they will actually bury him. Tony is devastated and returns to Israel to find his true love Ziva. There he discovers he has a one-year-old son, the product of his brief reunion with Ziva in October, 2013. Ziva named their son Anthony DiNozzo III, but did not tell Tony because she was unsure he was mature enough to be a good father. But they return together to Washington DC where Tony rejoins the team, and is content to find that Abigail Boren is the new team leader. Ziva also rejoins NCIS, but this time as a special assistant for international affairs to the director. This gives her more time in the office, and does not put her in so much danger as when a field agent. Fortunately, NCIS has a child care center, where Tony III can be close to his parents.

Bishop is exposed as a Russian mole, sent to the US to destroy NCIS and she almost accomplished it. She is hung.

And we all live happily ever after. (Cpywrt July 1, 2015)
  • the blonde bimbo that wrecked season 11 of ncis

we just bought ncis 11 ,looking forward to sitting back and watching a few hours of a great show,got through the first few disc,s and then the blonde bimbo opened it,s mouth,well that was it watched 1 more disc and then turned it of and put it up for auction on ebay,,nerver before have i seen a show go from really good to complete crap so fast if season 12 ever comes out i will wait before i pre order it again if it was,nt for the first 2 disc,s it would,nt get a rateing,i hope the bimbo feels great about stuffing something GREAT,i guess that till the money from sales of ncis stop comeing in,that we will have to keep raging the bimbo,i thought that the customer [ or in this case the viewer] is always right,so maybe it going to take people changeing the channel to watch something else,i have and from what i hear season 12 aint any better,really how about getting a chimp added to the show,its has already begun to look like a circus might as well go all the way, i think i have found the perfect role for the ditzy bimbo, a ZOMBIE on walking dead,aT LEAST THERE IT WONT HAVE TO TALK JUST STAGER AROUND LIKE A DRUNK,,,SHOULD,NT HAVE TO CHANGE HER LOOKS TO MUCH,JUST DREES UP IN SOME RAGS AND BADA BING ZOMBIE THAT WAY SHE CAR,NT WRECK ANOTHER GREAT SHOW

I really do feel sorry for the rest of the NCIS team who have worked so hard to make this a really great show,i was watching a rerun the other night ,as I was watching the specials on the disc 1 of the producers was saying that they go out of there way to keep the show interesting ,what happened to that line of thinking,has wickersham got something over the producers of this show,i can not understand how wickersham is still there,if they are trying to get this show dropped from tv they are going the wright way of destroying this once great show,we stopped watching at the start of season 11 ,I bought watched maybe 4or 5 shows but as soon wickersham opened its mputh I pulled the disc from the player and put it up for sale on ebay,and have not watched ncis since then ,but we do watch seasons 1 to 10 only I do miss watching new shows but I guess all good things do come to an end,i hope wickersham feels bad about stuffing up a once great show

really wickersham how much longer are you going to keep dragging ncis down you no once it hits the bottom the damage will be done and wont be able to be revived ,,,,,,,

BUGGER I think the damage has been done and ncis is dieing a painfull death just shoot in the head if the bishop clown stays................................... ...............................

• Bishop is a drag on the show

McGee gets on my nerves sometimes with his almost constant wooziness, but he is coming along. Bishop on the other hand looks like a little teenie bopper with the skin tight pants that would not likely be tolerated in a real government law enforcement agency. She constantly grates on the nerves and adds little to the show. If Ziva scores a 10+ and Kate a 9 or 10, Bishop is a 1 or 2. Roma Maffia, who played a retiring agent in one episode would have made a better Ziva replacement than Bishop. Some times watching NCIS now is like a perverted episode of "Saved by the Bell".

• Used to be good

The 2015 season finale was depressing. Seriously, I watch TV for entertainment. If I want to get depressed, I watch the news. I'm done with the show. They've gone too far with the killings.
  • Sad Episode!

Review for 5/19/2015 Episode. NCIS has been my favorite show for a long long time but after this last episode, I will not watch it again.
  • Is there any point in Season 13

I've always keenly awaited the latest episode or the start of the next series and I still enjoy watching re- runs of all the earlier series but with the exception of Gibbs shooting was there any highlights in Series 12.

Bishop has taken all the flack but she is only playing the part that was created for her by the writers who must take the blame for the decline of this classic TV show.

If the writers have decided that they can't create any exciting new plots or interesting new characters then its time to leave Gibbs where he's laying.
  • Grinning kids with guns? Really?

I'm not a fan of many, many, many, many (a couple more manys) part shows. Make a movie, for heaven sake! Also, all it takes to weaponize any children is to give them free music and a computer game? Sorry guys, but if this is true then we're all doomed, so I'll watch something fun instead. Now, after 12 seasons Gibbs has become so stupid that anyone can pull the wool over his eyes by just looking pathetic? Have the writers all lost their collective minds, or do they just think they can run out any old crap and we (the fans) will just eat it with a spoon? I think NCIS has just outlived its own hype. I love you Polly, and Ducky you're the best, but if you kill off Gibbs then please just put the show out of our misery ... please!

Oh, by the way, FRANKS IS DEAD! This isn't ghost whisperers. Deal with it.
  • Going - Going - Gone....

Going... Zeva

Going - Gibbs?

Gone - ME!

Thanks for the 12 year run, but now they have turned NCIS into another 2 1/2 Men debacle!

I am out of here!
  • Sucks without Ziva! And get rid of the horrible Bishop!

Show used to be great. But CBS had to screw it up. First, they hired an incompetent show runner. Once GG was fully at the helm, the show's quality started to go down. But it was still okay, especially because we had great scenes between CDP and MW. Then CBS decided to play lowball with regard to Cote DePablo's contract and were surprised when she stood up to them and refused to accept the horrid offer. Instead of giving her a decent send off, they gave her the least amount of screen time as possible with a very poor exit. And then, instead of appeasing the great many fans that missed her, they instead angered them by first pretending the character didn't exist and then making it seem like her character totally abandoned her "family". The show got extremely boring once Cote was gone. But then CBS made a bad situation worse and hired an incompetent actress to play a crappy character and refuse to get rid of her despite the fact that the majority of fans do not like her and want her gone! CBS needs to wake up and admit they screwed up by letting Cote go and hiring the horrid EW. Fans want the show they fell in love with, not GG's new NCIS. Ditch EW and GG and get CDP back before you lose the long term fans permanently!
  • Please Fix the show!

With the departure of the character, Ziva, the show has lost its edgy, smart, and clever story lines. The great chemistry between the 'family' characters has been changed for being now 'uninteresting' and I find myself not interested in watching. Now the 'Bishop' character (not the actress) is not at all working. Sure it will do. But not the over the top that we as fans are use to seeing each week. Please ask Cote if she'll reconsider! That's a huge part of the group dynamics missing.
  • BISHOP?? What were they thinking??

I have read all through the posts below and I totally agree with all the comments made about the fall of NCIS this season.

What were they thinking when they chose Emily Wickersham to join NCIS, as Ellie Bishop???

I have watched this show since the first episode, and even enjoy watching them again in the reruns. I have tried watching a few times this season but no more.... I QUIT! I just can't stand to watch an hour of the dizzy blonde stumbling through the show, with her stupid looks, dead personality and once again proving she has no talent. Emily Wickersham, as Ellie Bishop, needs to be fired. She has ruined the show, destroyed the previously top ratings, and is a total embarrassment to all concerned.
  • NCIS needs a change-FAST!

I am assuming that Ziva is gone; though, she recently said in an interview about her upcoming " Dovekeepers," "It is up to them" (meaning, Ziva's return was in CBS hands). I don't know if that is the truth, but I do know something needs to be done with this show.

I have faithfully watched for 11 years - not missing an episode. Not so this season. I can hardly take what they have done to this show. Without Ziva to play off of, Tony is blah; McGee has always been a non-factor; Abby has become silly; Vance an irritation (even Jenny was better than this pain in the rear); Gibbs is totally predictable; and Bishop (OMG) is a ten year old sitting on the floor eating junk food. CBS, you replaced Ziva with a cardboard cutout!

These brilliant minds have gotten rid of almost all the INTERESTING ... Jenney... Ziva....... This show no longer has a spark. It needs to get one quick.
  • Bishop

Get rid Bishop horrible. Really horrible Are you not listening. Just turned you off Watching Charlie's Angels. And that 100% better than watching the new NCIS . bishop can't act just a pretty face
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10