NCIS

Tuesday 8:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 23, 2003 In Season

neomichel

NCIS Fan Reviews (1308)

• This show has incredible characters (I mean it) and comic book story lines.

0.1
    I can't stand it. Ducky? Jethro? The goth chick? The show goes so far out of its way to impress with eclectic characters that it forgets to put some believable story lines and good actors in it. It's hard to watch and thanks to shallow tv like that, I can save electricity and turn off the television. What is wrong with you people who like it?
  • The many displays of unprofessionalism by Mark Harmon's character is far from complimenting the producers (Bellisario). This could be a good show, but instead is a disgrace to previous productions, such as JAG, which was exceptionally done.

0.2
    This show is poorly done! I think someone needs to go back to the drawing board and determine what "professionalism" looks like. Believe me, it is not portrayed here. A person, such as portrayed by Mark Harmon, in the position he holds, should not be slapping fellow workers or making snide remarks to them either. He is crude, rude and a disgrace to the position. Let's clean this up!
  • Impossible as it may seem, Bishop just keeps getting worse and worse. Why on earth is she still here?

I'm afraid this is the end of NCIS as far as I am concerned. You must have a death wish for the show. There can be no other justification for keeping Wickersham, who is a totally pallid person and completely unconvincing and BORING. If you really think you have a program worth watching with no Tony plus the dreary blonde, you are seriously deluded. It is even worse than before.

Have thewriters gone completely around the bend?
  • My heart is broken

Why did the directors/producers/writers introduce the character, Bishop, to the most popular show in the world? I am so disappointed where this has taken the show. The last episode with Bishop writing a letter to President Truman, I had to get up and leave the room. What a sad way for the top show to end. With Tony leaving, It's over folks. Last ditch effort to save the show, get rid of Bishop and bring a strong female character back in line. Soooo very sad.
  • Even more Bishop??

Last episode was excruciatingly will they realize that more of this character is less? ... the attempts to salvage this character are pathetic... we already have a writer Magee! no wonder MW is will be sorely if any one is still watching by then!

• Drama Queen; S13E13- DejaVu

I could barely get through the episode. And then you had to drag Jimmy into playing an overly dramatic scene! Boo! Bishop is really a detraction for the show. I've been a faithful fan of NCIS all these years, but I'm not going to keep following the show if this keeps up.
  • No More NCIS for me!

I have watched every episode of NCIS and I even watch the reruns. However, when I started to watch the last episode this past week I could not watch anymore than 15 minutes with Bishop who is so bad not as an actor but the character adds nothing to the show and is entirely unbelievable. I will not watch it anymore.
  • Please get rid of Bishop!

You can put Emily Wickersham front and center all you want, but fans just do not like her. And with Michael leaving, the show will lose even more fans. CBS, replace Wickersham and you had better find a good replacement for DiNozzo or I'm dropping the show too.
  • Abby's brother episode

Sooo disappointed and hope this is not how the rest of the season is going. Abby's brother's actions/personality was totally unbelievable and the teams' (including the crossover to the New Orleans side) reactions was beyond silly and, again, unbelievable. If I wasn't addicted to this series, would have turned it off. Since I'm on a rant, hate the New Orleans spin off.. Yeah, yeah, we know the location of the series, the script doesn't have to continuously refer to the food to which the city is famous.
  • Bishop needs to stay in OKLAHOMA!!

We have been fans of NCIS since Day 1. We have finally come to the realization that Ziva is not coming back, that took awhile to sink in. But, please send Bishop to Oklahoma to stay with her family for good. She is boring, a terrible actress, and it is becoming difficult to watch her on this show. Why is no one listening to us??
  • 12/8 ncis

So sorry to rate my past favorite show this way. Did you just add the dumb blonde ( and I'm blonde So I can say that). But she's horrible. And gloor sitting is not good tv.

Gibbs and dinozo are shadows of their past. No edge, no umph! I hope it can be fixed but I'm not a fan anymore and that hurts! Loved the show new writers?
  • Can't Watch NCIS anymore

I heard Cote wanted to move on - fine. I would miss her but was excited to see a new character. Bishop is such a BIG disappointment! She didn't fit in from the start. Gibbs handed the team over to a newbie. What a laugh! Tony and Tim became shadows of themselves. Then, Abby asked for her help! Oh, my! Bishop sits on floor, gathering germs, then sits on their desks!! Oh, and eats junk food. Great role model I tried to watch but it only hurts. I heard that Tim is now giving his keys to his home to Delilah? Are they crazy! I loved to see who Tim would hook-up with next and how Tony watched over him and helped him get girl friends. And, Delilah is another BORING character, she's a paper pusher! Tim needs that game girl! No interest in Tim if, he gets hitched. Tony has become a non entity. Fire the writers and start over, please. I don't even tape it anymore. No interest in this new season. So, sad.
  • WTF NCIS...

Ok this "Bishop" character is single handly bringing down the show. She's is so horrible... How in the world can she be on the show for so long and they're still trying to develop her character? Its just time to let her go. The story line in the latest episode just didn't make any sense at all. The writers are so focused on writing Bishop to fit with the team they seriously dropped the ball on the story about the man dying of cancer with siblings who served that all died... And sad story after another and then BAM. The man who was in prison magically gives up and donates... Just no. No. No. I really don't care if NCIS is canceled all together the spin-off shows are a lot better than this crap they're continuously putting out.
  • Ziva Ziva

Please bring Ziva back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Apology?!

On tonight's episode, they should have shown the naval woman who had the nude pictures of her posted on the internet being told that the petty officer was innocent and her apologizing.
  • Please get rid of bishop

On tonight's episode she thought her husband was dead and she showed no real emotion, then she finds out he is alive and still no emotion.
  • Get Rid of Bishop!

They've killed off all the great supporting characters but won't get rid of Bishop. Don't understand the producers' zeal to keep that character. She's killing the show!
  • Failure to Launch

TWO YEARS after she joined, Bishop has failed to catch on with fans. All we hear are excuses. She's new, she's learning, she's finding her footing, she needs time. She sucks! if anything she is only getting worse. She spends most of her paid work hours gossiping about her co-workers and whining about her husband. And she does NO work. The writers have invented tricks to make it look like she's doing something. She reads information off the plasma, or she relays information from other characters who did the work. But she does nothing herself. Meanwhile, this week, Abby was a thousands times better as a field agent than Bishop has EVER been. We were told she was a genius. Where is her brain? Why is she even there? It is baffling why they insist on keeping this failed character who is so widely disliked.
  • A terrible series since Bishop

was brought it. She's not and has not been Special Agent Material. Kate and Ziva were.
  • MORE BS are we living in orwells 1984

yet another show glorifying the worst of the worst in our country

the COPS, the GOVT. the fbi the nsa

I wonder which agency is paying to have this tripe produced

yet another PIG show
  • I am grieving

I have very little interest in waching the show now. I actually missed this season so far. Was watching reruns today but this eveing the reruns have Bishop in them so I stopped watching.

So sad............

DD

Bishop is winey, cares what your issues are !!!!!

Bring back the show that always caught my attention that I watch over and over and over again. Even now if there is a repeat with Bishop I d not watch !!!!

We want the NCIS we know and love.

DD

I know I keep on saying the same thing but I cannot stand it. The show is off kilter. It is torture to watch it.

DD

Not sure how much we have to beg to get this girl off the show. I am definitely losing interest. I do not run home to watch the show anymore. I do not even watch it on the DVR right away. I do not have interest.

Please revamp my formerly favorite show.

DeeDee

Get that blonde of the show. She does not add anything to this series. As others have said the entire chemistry is gone even with the regulars. If they keep her on it will be their Achilles Heel and end the show.

D

Get rid of Bishop and bring back the NCIS that I am addicted to. I do not even watch the new shows for weeks later. It is embarrassing to watch the show now. I know every episode and have been through all the changes that worked successfully right from the start. Bishop does not work.

What martians came down and took the Gibbs we know and love? The one that would not accept this Bishop on his team.

Does the cast really want the show to fail? Have they decided being #1 for so long is over?

Get her off the floor and off the show !!!!!!
  • Used to have a Great Team BUT now NOT with 'bishop'

HEARTBREAK - they have a new 'failure - bishop' - The Show WOULD BE SOOOOO MUCH BETTER WITHOUT her.. YES, we miss Ziva - BUT the Show is Still SOOOO MUCH Better WITHOUT bishop!

We don't have to have Ziva back but NCIS does need to Get RID of bishop - Gibb's Team would be so much better without bishop.

I used to look forward to Tuesday nights & watching Gibb's Team - but no longer. Now I want to Throw Up.

I am glad that they covered sexual assaults in the military - this should never happen anywhere and it is always disgusting to hear of this happening in our military.

***

As an update - my feelings are no better - Actually worse. this bishop character is a JOKE!

***

9/29/2015 - she is still a JOKE
  • Won't be watching new season

I hate that Ziva is gone! I do not like the new girl and am saddened that what was my favorite show is one I will no longer be watching
  • Just love the BS in these type of shows.

NCIS is staffed by Navy personnel. It is not made up from ex cops, ex CIA ers, people with computer expertise who just walk in off the street. God, shows like this are so full of crap. And what is worse people who have no idea how the military works see this crap and actually believe that this is the way it is. Another BS show was JAG. Which actually gave me quite a few laughs. Unbelievable.
  • All Episodes

I have been unable to watch (believe me I tried) NCIS since Bishop joined the team. It is actually painful, as she is such a horrible actress. She needs to put us out of our misery and ask to be released from her contract. SHE CAN'T ACT!! NCIS was a "never miss" for I just search for reruns. It's not that no one can replace liked Kate, too. It's that all the chemistry in this show is has single handedly ruined the show.
  • Let's help make the show better

Millions of former NCIS fans are sorely disappointed with the way the show has fallen apart. There is a tendency to blame the actors, I've done it myself. But it is really the producers, directors and writers that are to blame. Even before Ziva left there were obvious problems -- especially the multi-episode stories. So boring. So let's help the show by providing new stories that really work. Here is one.

The perfect story line:

Gibbs is dead. Of course, he's been dead for a couple years, but this time they will actually bury him. Tony is devastated and returns to Israel to find his true love Ziva. There he discovers he has a one-year-old son, the product of his brief reunion with Ziva in October, 2013. Ziva named their son Anthony DiNozzo III, but did not tell Tony because she was unsure he was mature enough to be a good father. But they return together to Washington DC where Tony rejoins the team, and is content to find that Abigail Boren is the new team leader. Ziva also rejoins NCIS, but this time as a special assistant for international affairs to the director. This gives her more time in the office, and does not put her in so much danger as when a field agent. Fortunately, NCIS has a child care center, where Tony III can be close to his parents.

Bishop is exposed as a Russian mole, sent to the US to destroy NCIS and she almost accomplished it. She is hung.

And we all live happily ever after. (Cpywrt July 1, 2015)
  • the blonde bimbo that wrecked season 11 of ncis

we just bought ncis 11 ,looking forward to sitting back and watching a few hours of a great show,got through the first few disc,s and then the blonde bimbo opened it,s mouth,well that was it watched 1 more disc and then turned it of and put it up for auction on ebay,,nerver before have i seen a show go from really good to complete crap so fast if season 12 ever comes out i will wait before i pre order it again if it was,nt for the first 2 disc,s it would,nt get a rateing,i hope the bimbo feels great about stuffing something GREAT,i guess that till the money from sales of ncis stop comeing in,that we will have to keep raging the bimbo,i thought that the customer [ or in this case the viewer] is always right,so maybe it going to take people changeing the channel to watch something else,i have and from what i hear season 12 aint any better,really how about getting a chimp added to the show,its has already begun to look like a circus might as well go all the way, i think i have found the perfect role for the ditzy bimbo, a ZOMBIE on walking dead,aT LEAST THERE IT WONT HAVE TO TALK JUST STAGER AROUND LIKE A DRUNK,,,SHOULD,NT HAVE TO CHANGE HER LOOKS TO MUCH,JUST DREES UP IN SOME RAGS AND BADA BING ZOMBIE THAT WAY SHE CAR,NT WRECK ANOTHER GREAT SHOW

I really do feel sorry for the rest of the NCIS team who have worked so hard to make this a really great show,i was watching a rerun the other night ,as I was watching the specials on the disc 1 of the producers was saying that they go out of there way to keep the show interesting ,what happened to that line of thinking,has wickersham got something over the producers of this show,i can not understand how wickersham is still there,if they are trying to get this show dropped from tv they are going the wright way of destroying this once great show,we stopped watching at the start of season 11 ,I bought watched maybe 4or 5 shows but as soon wickersham opened its mputh I pulled the disc from the player and put it up for sale on ebay,and have not watched ncis since then ,but we do watch seasons 1 to 10 only I do miss watching new shows but I guess all good things do come to an end,i hope wickersham feels bad about stuffing up a once great show

really wickersham how much longer are you going to keep dragging ncis down you no once it hits the bottom the damage will be done and wont be able to be revived ,,,,,,,

BUGGER I think the damage has been done and ncis is dieing a painfull death just shoot in the head if the bishop clown stays................................... ...............................

• Bishop is a drag on the show

McGee gets on my nerves sometimes with his almost constant wooziness, but he is coming along. Bishop on the other hand looks like a little teenie bopper with the skin tight pants that would not likely be tolerated in a real government law enforcement agency. She constantly grates on the nerves and adds little to the show. If Ziva scores a 10+ and Kate a 9 or 10, Bishop is a 1 or 2. Roma Maffia, who played a retiring agent in one episode would have made a better Ziva replacement than Bishop. Some times watching NCIS now is like a perverted episode of "Saved by the Bell".
  • FAKE SHOW

NCIS . IS A FAKE SHOW. IT DOES NOT DISPLAY THE REAL NEW ORLEANS. NO ONE SPEAKS WITH THE TWANG AND DRAWL THAT IS BEING POTRAYED. ALSO THRE ARE NO SWAMPS IN THE CITY. THE SKYLINE IS BEAUTIFUL BUT YET ALL THAT IS SHOWN ARE THE FRENCH QUARTER BUILDINGS. (CABILDO ETC) WITH THEIR ANTIQUE ARCHITECTURE. NEW ORLEANS IS COSMOPOLITAN ALWAYS HAS BEEN, POPULATED MULTIPLE NATIONALITIES AND CULTURES. I REALLY WISH HOLLYWOOD WITH CEASE WITH THE MOCKING OF MY BEAUTIFUL CITY!!
  • Used to be good

The 2015 season finale was depressing. Seriously, I watch TV for entertainment. If I want to get depressed, I watch the news. I'm done with the show. They've gone too far with the killings.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10