NCIS

Tuesday 8:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 23, 2003 In Season

neomichel

NCIS Fan Reviews (1218)

• Tell me again how Bishop adds to the team?

1.5
    Hit/tied/came close to series low last year, came close again this week. will definitely be below 2.0 this year. Bishop/writing/stories/acting all going to crap this year
  • GET RID OF HER

Bishop is winey, cares what your issues are !!!!!

Bring back the show that always caught my attention that I watch over and over and over again. Even now if there is a repeat with Bishop I d not watch !!!!

We want the NCIS we know and love.

DD

I know I keep on saying the same thing but I cannot stand it. The show is off kilter. It is torture to watch it.

DD

Not sure how much we have to beg to get this girl off the show. I am definitely losing interest. I do not run home to watch the show anymore. I do not even watch it on the DVR right away. I do not have interest.

Please revamp my formerly favorite show.

DeeDee

Get that blonde of the show. She does not add anything to this series. As others have said the entire chemistry is gone even with the regulars. If they keep her on it will be their Achilles Heel and end the show.

D

Get rid of Bishop and bring back the NCIS that I am addicted to. I do not even watch the new shows for weeks later. It is embarrassing to watch the show now. I know every episode and have been through all the changes that worked successfully right from the start. Bishop does not work.

What martians came down and took the Gibbs we know and love? The one that would not accept this Bishop on his team.

Does the cast really want the show to fail? Have they decided being #1 for so long is over?

Get her off the floor and off the show !!!!!!
  • Why is she still here?

@Istill a very good show.

You, respectfully, have gone and made the same mistake so many Bishop defenders before you have. You insist on tying our dislike (or outright "hatred") of this character to the departure of Ziva. That is not the case ... at least not for everyone. I was fully prepared to accept the new girl, just like I loved and accepted Ziva after they killed off Kate. It is BISHOP that is the problem. Not the absence of Ziva. She is an atrocious character being propped up by bringing all ... and I mean ALL ... the other characters down. You like her, and that is your right and privilege. Truly. But please don't presume to know why so many of us do NOT. If you look at this site alone, there are 1,057 posts. The VAST majority, if you notice, are anti-Bishop.

That having been said, I agree that the show is still good. I just am not going to waste my time watching reruns of this season. I'd rather watch reruns of all prior seasons for the umpteenth time.

By the way, people. fan forum dot com /f321/

is a great forum to discuss the show (and all your favorite shows). I just discovered it recently. Be warned though. I've seen a lot of ACTOR bashing on this site (or Bishop). While critiques of the show and the characters are most definitely allowed ... I started an anti-bishop thread myself ... bashing the actor or her fans is not allowed.

===============

Meaning, Bishop. I've created another "review" so I can keep ranting about how bad she is as an actress and as a character. I'm sorry, she is just blah. It's so bad that I'd rather watch reruns of all earlier seasons for the 10th time than watch one rerun with her in it. Period.

I've heard rumors she is back only for two episodes, but I suspect that is all it is... a rumor. Does anyone have an email address for any real person that I can write to. It probably won't make a difference, but I'll certainly feel better.
  • OH FOR THE GOOD OLE DAYS

We have been all over Gary Glasberg and the writers, but what about Mark Harmon? Does he like what his character has morphed into? I would think as a "biggie" he would have a lot of say and pull. The dynamics between all the characters have changed so much since they added Bishop. Just not good. Easy to miss the new glued to the "oldies"!!

Watching "Truth of Consequences" on USA, a perfect example of the NCIS I loved. Where the characters were the characters that made the series #1.

I don't think its just Ziva being gone (but a BIG part of it), or Bishop not fitting in (a HUGE part of it), but they have changed the character of the whole team. Gibbs isn't Gibbs, Tony not Tony, Tim not Tim. All of them are not the same. The new personalities just don't do it for me.
  • God, please let her go!

I am hoping this story arc ends with Bishop resigning as she realizes her true calling is as an analyst not an agent. Then a real character like Ned Dorneget can be created and everyone can enjoy the show again. I liked Ned. He was the best of the humour which the show has sadly lacked recently. I watched reruns some with Kate, some with Ziva and some with Kate. They all make Wickersham look one dimensional, and that she is and will always be.
  • The series has gotten worse much worse, and the characters boring

The series has gotten worse much worse, Previously there was a tension in the series that does not exist now. And the characters are now boring. Tony was the team clown, he has now become serious. Do not think he has been hit in the head at all this season. McGee seems to not know what he should do. Bishop is a female version of McGee, who does McGee's previous job. Gibbs has become a softy, he has not beaten Tony in the head this season. The old Gibbs had not accepted the Bishop's behavior. All that Bishop adds is a new face. The team needs a strong, physical woman who can kick some ass. Not some young immature schoolgirl. I do not know about the changes in the characters are a way to cope with the loss of Ziva, and that the latter returns to normal. Or if the loss of Ziva has shaken the characters in depth. As the series is now, it is not worth watching. Still manages to draw a lot of viewers, which I think is strange.

The series is bad is not just about Bishop. okay, she does not fit. I agree with that. There is too much Bishop Show. Every time they are looking for a suspect turns Gibbs to Bishop. Bishop find him or Bishop trace him. Gibbs should turn to the team as he always did. The chemistry is gone the writing is bad. And the characters are changed. Gibbs is no longer Gibbs, Tony is not Tony anymore. What made the series so successful and popular is gone. I'm moving on.

• ZZZZZZZZZ

NCIS has become completely boring - The only saving grace is when Robert Wagner (Mr. DiNozzo) and Diane Neal (Agent Borin) are on the show!! - Please do something!!!!!
  • What were TPTB thinking!

I loved seasons 3-10, mostly because the character of Ziva intrigued me. The show without her just plain stinks! It was quite obvious Cote had no intention of leaving just yet, so I can only conclude she needed time off or just fewer working hours to deal with a personal issue and TPTB said no way! I can bet if one of her male colleagues wanted what she did, he would have gotten it (CBS is known to treat male actors better than female ones-look at the Criminal Minds debacle when 2 female actors were fired to save money to fund the soon to be flopped spinoff even though at least one male costar had less seniority on the show). CBS wake up! Give Cote what she wants and get her back ASAP! I will no longer watch now that her character has gone and many of my friends no longer watch for the same reason. I suspect that even fewer will watch once Ziva's replacement starts, since GG is noted for creating characters fans loathe! Update: I was right-Bishop stinks. Why do TPTB insist on keeping a character (and having her front and center) that the majority (87%) of fans hate? Its almost as if they are trying to sink the show!

Why won't TPTB listen to the fans?! The fans have stated over and over again that they want EW (Bishop) gone and yet the horrible actress is STILL there. And fans are still asking CBS to get Cote back. CBS needs to grow up, stop acting like a spoiled child and man up to the fact they screwed up playing hardball with Cote's contract (which they finally admitted after months of fan protests) and for hiring a talentless actress to replace her. Unless they rid themselves of the horrid Bishop character and get CDP back (giving her whatever she wants), the show won't last much longer! Hey, CBS, fans are what generates money and the fans are leaving left and right!

For those who want CBS to know how they feel, you can leave feedback for CBS shows on the CBS feedback page. I believe some addresses to write to can be found on the operationbringbackcote Facebook page, but you may have to search to find them. Of course, the best way to show you aren't happy with the new NCIS is to stop watching.

Update: Why won't CBS do what the fans want!? Do they WANT the show to fail!? Fans have stated over and over again they want Cote back and Emily W. gone. Yet the incompetent Emily W. is still there and TPTB haven't even approached Cote about coming back (which she said she would consider if CBS made a decent offer). Bring back Cote and ditch Emily W.. And while you are at it, ditch the incompetent, canon destroying, lying GG as well!
  • Used to have a Great Team BUT now NOT with 'bishop'

HEARTBREAK - they have a new 'failure - bishop' - The Show WOULD BE SOOOOO MUCH BETTER WITHOUT her.. YES, we miss Ziva - BUT the Show is Still SOOOO MUCH Better WITHOUT bishop!

We don't have to have Ziva back but NCIS does need to Get RID of bishop - Gibb's Team would be so much better without bishop.

I used to look forward to Tuesday nights & watching Gibb's Team - but no longer. Now I want to Throw Up.

I am glad that they covered sexual assaults in the military - this should never happen anywhere and it is always disgusting to hear of this happening in our military.

***

As an update - my feelings are no better - Actually worse. this bishop character is a JOKE!
  • Please Fix the show!

With the departure of the character, Ziva, the show has lost its edgy, smart, and clever story lines. The great chemistry between the 'family' characters has been changed for being now 'uninteresting' and I find myself not interested in watching. Now the 'Bishop' character (not the actress) is not at all working. Sure it will do. But not the over the top that we as fans are use to seeing each week. Please ask Cote if she'll reconsider! That's a huge part of the group dynamics missing.
  • Where did NCIS go?

I have been so disappointed with NCIS shows since Bishop was brought in. It is not just about her, it is about everything, the writing, the plots, the characters are so weak it is hard to watch. I am an NCIS fanatic and it pains me to see this show go so far down hill in such a short amount of time. I just finished watching a repeat that I recorded "Damned if you do" and it is so fantastic. The writing, the plot, the characters, the suspense, the background music - INCREDIBLE. What happened. did you dumb down the show to accommodate Bishop, because ever since she entered the picture the show has been ridiculous, ever character has been reduced to second rate. PLEASE GET RID OF BISHOP AND BRING BACK THE SHOWS OF THE PAST. PLEASE. I don't think I can sit through another BORING show. Last week Borin added a little more interest, but it still is BORING.
  • goodbye wickersham

when I tune in to NCIS and I see the "wick" I tune out. I can't stand even looking at the vacant actress. she's nowhere and can't seem to act. she's miscast and should be replaced. JUST GET RID OF HER.
  • Please drop Bishop

Bishop just does not fit in on NCIS. Even a good husband character can't help her. She can't act even if the character was good, which it is not. I can't stand to watch her on the program, so I don't.
  • They should have stopped NCIS

at the end of Season 10. Now they give us a girl sitting on the floor and can't fire a gun, a terrible love interest, and have altered many of the main characters. Haters of NCIS: New Orleans can sin on the floor with Bishop. I have not seen any other TV show where a Federal Agent sits on the freaking floor!
  • Checkmate

Get rid of Bishop. If I have to see her "scrunched" up face I will scream. her character is coming off like she's smarter than everyone, even Gibbs seems to be stepping aside for her. PR can hype her all they want, it's not working. I would rather have no one, even another man would be better

• Kill off Bishop

I have stopped watching the show, so thank you for the updates. If Bishop has been kidnapped, apparently now is the chance to kill off the character! I would to watch again next season.
  • Do not like the young blonde girl

My family has loved this show for a decade. The new girl is just not good. We saw this week that Gibbs is trying to fix her, but it won't work. She is too small, weak, silly, and not very smart. She can't be an NCIS agent. Gibbs has very high standards, he would never accept this weak little girl. We just don't want to watch the show any more.

We want Ziva back. She was so good.
  • NCIS You might still be the best!

I just watched Tuesdays show, and I thought it was brilliant. I really think the writers are running out of ideas... I mean, they have been doing the show for 12 years!! I really do miss ziva and I hope she returns. I thought that ziva and tony's relationship was going somewhere! The writers should give Mcgee some spotlight, as I do love his character. I hope Bishop is off the show her character doesn't fit in!! The ratings have gone down since ziva has left.... But it was her choice to leave the show... I hope Cote does return and I hope her character does get involved again. Sorry but Bishop isn't the right fit; nothing against Emily! I hope the NCIS cast get still ,make the show great without ziva as they have for seasons 1 and 2... I think they are doing fine!
  • Three Musketeers are now Two and a Half

Loyal fan from the start. Rolled with all of the character changes. Bishop is an embarrassment to the show and the franchise. She doesn't sell being a genius OR a federal agent. The show became Take Your Daughter To Work Day. A new ruler has to be invented to include how bad she is as a character. She is bringing down an entire cast of incredible actors.
  • Bishop is simply a pawn

The Bishop character simply is not working. There is no "there" there. No character development and her big "thing" was that she sat either on the desk or sat on the floor. What an interesting quirk!!! The old characters don't seem to have the same chemistry with each other. You can tell that the writers and producers have gotten the message about Bishop---she was hardly in last week's episode. Everyone seems to be walking on egg shells now. The Ziva character was so strong that I really think they should pull a "second Darin" on the show. Get a woman to play ZIva but maybe with a harder edge from her year in the Mideast. Bishop always looks like she is a high school senior doing a book report on NCIS. The show stinks with Bishop!!!
  • No love for Bishop (I agree with this review!)

1.5
    You have to be kidding me. I will never watch this show again. I get they wanted a different direction, but did they need an 18-year-old blonde sorority girl with pink lipstick? Never watching again. Number one show will become number 100 very soon! Cote come back PLEEEEZE. I can't stand Nancy Drew for another minute! She belongs on the kids channels, not my fave show NCIS! Oh, and I agree with blues39. I'm sure Bishop would be great on a show like Friends, but NOT NCIS. Oh, did I mention she should be playing Nancy Drew?

• NCIS needs a change-FAST!

I am assuming that Ziva is gone; though, she recently said in an interview about her upcoming " Dovekeepers," "It is up to them" (meaning, Ziva's return was in CBS hands). I don't know if that is the truth, but I do know something needs to be done with this show.

I have faithfully watched for 11 years - not missing an episode. Not so this season. I can hardly take what they have done to this show. Without Ziva to play off of, Tony is blah; McGee has always been a non-factor; Abby has become silly; Vance an irritation (even Jenny was better than this pain in the rear); Gibbs is totally predictable; and Bishop (OMG) is a ten year old sitting on the floor eating junk food. CBS, you replaced Ziva with a cardboard cutout!

These brilliant minds have gotten rid of almost all the INTERESTING ... Jenney... Ziva....... This show no longer has a spark. It needs to get one quick.
  • Is the bimbo still there?

New girl is a flop. She's been on the show at least 10 episodes longer than she deserved. Please put her and all of us out of our collective misery. We are begging you.
  • Stopped Watching

I was once a fan to NCIS but this season turned me off. I don't know who hired the actress who's playing Bishop but a cut out copy of Ziva is more lifelike than her. Plus the brotherly banter of Tony and McGee is gone. For the first time I believe that NCIS is in danger of ending unless a major shakeup is done.
  • this cast and fans deserve better this season

I think the writing has been off this entire season, and that the talents of all the actors on the show have been diminished by it. Lifelong fans of the series have been compromised me, bringing back the well loved characters of the past in an attempt to appease us has only served to remind me how much better the writing was back then. Mike Franks, two examples of the strong minded, strong willed, never apologetic characters that won our hearts. Where is that kind of creativity now? It is seeming more and more each week that the characters of Gibbs, Tony, McGee, even Abby have become one-dimentional, stunted, no longer growing, evolving. Frankly, they are just not interesting anymore. And the new female team member is equally as unimpressive. Sorry, but you gave us the character of Ziva who intrigued us right from the start, made the team and viewers sit up and take notice is a lot to live up to, but if you can't do it please just end the show, move on to New Orleans, and leave our oh so fond memories untarnished

New review on 4/11/14 and above still applies. The writing has been HORRIBLE! There is no fun anymore, Gibbs has become a silent shadow of who he was before, Barrett is a dull, horrible too much to watch anymore. Are present writers watching the USA marathons??? It would remind them of the humor, comraderie, character development this new season is completely devoid of.
  • NCIS: Bishop, the early episodes.

REVIEW FOR 5/12/2015 EPISODE: EPISODE: Neverland. This episode starts with Agent Dorneget's mother (Joanna), a CIA agent, questioning one of the young terrorists that are recruiting children in America. She is trying to find the location of the leader. She makes contact with Gibbs, wanting to help find her son's killer. Reluctantly, Gibbs and Vance agree. Then a scene with more Bishop bla-bla-bla. Luke, one of the youth recruits, finds out his parents were murdered and seems to want to help find the killers. Gibbs questions on of the terrorists leaders that they captured. His smug attitude leads to nothing but a hint of the next attack. Too late though. All through these 3 episodes, images of Mike Franks appears, urging Gibbs to take the tuff road. The final scenes have Gibbs, Tony, and Joanna in Afghanistan. Gibbs sees Luke; the final shot shows Luke shooting Gibbs twice. Fade out. To be continues with next season. REVIEW FOR 5/5/2015 EPISODE: EPISODE: The Lost Boys. Part 2. Chasing an international terror group recruiting children to perform terror acts. McGee and Dorneget are sent to Cairo in search of the terror leader. Unfortunately, Dorneget is killed in a bomb attack. A real loss for the show. Mean while a young boy turns up in the bombers hid out and plays the silent game, fearing for his mother. The bomber has 6 bombs planted, with the search ongoing. NCIS does morn Dorneget's loss. To be continues REVIEW FOR 4/28/2015 EPISODE: EPISODE: Troll. A navy woman is murdered and the team can't find out what she is doing. Come to find Bishop's husband, working for the TSA, in involved in this case. In a chase, we see Bishop with a gun stopping the runner. Now picture Ziva or Kate in the same situation. Doing the stop instead of acting like you are doing the stop. Side notes. For 2 years, the producers have tried to portray Bishop as a dependable agent. Someone you could depend on. So far, they have failed. This is part 1 of 2 parts. REVIEW FOR 4/14/2015 EPISODE: EPISODE: Lost in Translation. Some people can play shake spear, some people can't. Some people can play NCIS female agents and be realistic, some people can't. There have been 2 people who did play female agents with realism: Cote de Pablo as Ziva and Sasha Alexander as Kate. Some people can't: Emily Wickersham as Bishop. This episode tried and failed to present Bishop as a tuff agent who could be depended on in a crisis situation. Afghanistan: Saving a captured Marine. The only truth in this episode was Bishop stating she was an analyst, not an agent. Even the scene where we had a shootout, her actions were vague at best. THE TRUTH BE KNOWN, THE PRODUCERS MADE A LARGE MISTAKE CASTING BISHOP'S CHARACTER AND NOW THEY DON'T HAVE THE BACK BONES TO CORRECT THE SITUATION. Just keep forcing Bishop on the viewers. REVIEW FOR 4/7/2015 EPISODE: EPISODE" No Good Deeds. The key high lights were the interaction between Tony and his dad. Took up 20% of the show. Just shows how the real action is dying in the show. Some people are really getting over paid with low grade production. REVIEW FOR 3/31/2015 EPISODE: EPISODE: Patience. Missed the first 5 minutes. Didn't miss anything especially Bishop. Very soft episode with little chat chat, Bishop smart mouth and the 3 member crew going through their duties with no real enthusiasm. It is getting hard to follow these episodes with all the interplay with new dad, girl friend and very little action. Thank god for re-runs on USA network. REVIEW FOR 3/24/2015 EPISODE: EPISODE: Status Upgrade. NOTE: Viewers need Jimmy to grow up and do, in theory, what he is getting paid for. If you wanted a child on the show, you now have one with this new father's giggles and dada's. Either grow up or get another job. NOTE: The Show will continue to be a soft production as long as the Bishop character is in the episodes. One key way to bring the show back to where it should be is to move Agent Brody from NCIS New Orleans to the big city. The heart of this episode was the childish like comments by Dinozzo and Bishop. And then, when there was real NCIS action, guess who slumbered over and picked up the suspects gun. And she didn't even have to flop on the floor to do it. Other than that, this episode did nothing to keep me interested. REVIEW FOR 3/10/2015 EPISODE: EPISODE: The Artful Dodger. This series involves Tony's dad, a painting and a mystery. The murder of a naval officer in his boss's office is never explained. The down hearted father and his relationship add confusion to the case. The useless motions of Bishop seem to be the only constant in the episode. The conclusions are that the painting had a bug planted in it months ago by a mysterious Arab group and they wanted it bake. Tony's dad lost is betrothed and lost his way. The one key downer was the idiotic actions of Jimmy. We know he is a new father, but grow up. You have a job and a wife to be the mother. Overall, this episode is rated a 5 at best. REVIEW FOR 2/24/2015 EPISODE: EPISODE: Blast From The Past. Starts with McGee in his smart phone kick. Trying to upgrade Gibbs. We know that won't work. Then their McGee and Bishop in the field checking out a cabin. For Bishop, it's all babble, babble and more babble. Then the marriage foot note. Who cares? Their are 2 key points about this season's NCIS episodes. They have become real soft when it comes to the theme of each episode. The actions are subdued and rarely involve Bishop. And for a good reason, her character is soft and doesn't display what we are used to. The Bishop character is more like a 18 year girl and an adult would. She speaks but contributes little to the mission of the team. The last 2 seasons of NCIS have really decayed the previous 10 seasons. Maybe the producers are moving the series toward retirement. Thank god USA network carries many of the old re-runs. Now their you can see the real NCIS teams. REVIEW FOR 12/16/2014 EPISODE: Yah 4 Ziva and 1 Kate sightings. Boo A Bishop sighting. Boo Boo - More Bishop Sightings. The show was all about Gibbs rules as told by Tim. The key point was Rile 45, someone to save you. In the real world of TV's NCIS, there are only agents to trust with Rule 45. Yes 3. Gibbs, Tony and Tim. Overall show rating "B-"brought down with Bishop, but back up with Ziva and Kate. It is apparent that producers don't care about the quality of NCIS any more. Just the $$$. And, one certain character is certainly over paid! REVIEW FOR 11/25/2014 EPISODE: We start with the first view of Bishop's husband. He does nothing for the show. Both he and Bishop are alike. Trying to be tooooo lovey dovey. Then we are off to the snowed in airport, which means Tony will be on his own if a problem comes up. Too much Bishop/husband play on I tell you what I do, in theory, and you tell me nothing. The episode involves a dead man and the who done it search. Viewers should not be fooled with Bishops expertise around the dead man. Then came the big scene when the bad man is cornered and shot. Notice Bishops pose, but, again Tony is taking the action and the bad man down. Then what happens. Bishop and husband are off on vacation. Hopefully, she will stay there. Another proof that a 3 person NCIS team is better than a 3 person NCIS team with Bishop. REVIEW FOR 11/18/2014 EPISODE: The show scenes appear to be moving back to the ones presented in past seasons prior to last season. Good action with realistic emotions and sense of duty. But, when Bishop's character is present, the scenes revert to soft child like mellow drama. Bishop is getting nosy, butting into personal lives to should concern her. The relationship Abby now has is no concern of Bishop. And, bringing the married aspect into her sphere does nothing to improve her scheme in the series. One only has to remember an episode a couple seasons ago when Giggs, Ziva and a pregnant Marine were stranded is a closed service station with several bad characters after them. Ziva held them off, defending Giggs while the baby was delivered. NO WAY COULD BISHOPS CHARACTER DO THE DEFENDINT. NO WAY. REVIEW FOR 10/28/2014 EPISODE: The telecast lasted almost 58 minutes of which 32 minutes plus was quality NCIS actions expected by fans. Then their was 14 minutes plus commercials and 11minutes plus of dead time. Their was one point during the dead time when Bishop tried to kick in a door with NO success until she was reminded she had the hotel key card in her back pocket. A failed attempt to present her as a vital member of the team. "B" for effort, "E" for execution. I guess the producer had to bring in some comic relief.
  • NCIS after S10

I dont like, how NCIS turnt out to be the last few Month - once i couldnt hardly wait to see the newest ep very week and now im not watching it at all anymore. I just cant handle Bishop, i dont think she fits the Team nor fits into NCIS.

If they would replace her with a good fit (it doesnt have to be Ziva, just a good fit!) that would be awsome.
  • The "new" NCIS is like the new Coke-it sucks!

NCIS used to be my favorite show. Now it is banned in my presence. I watched occasionally when it started, but got hooked after the addition of the character of Ziva. From Season 3 on, I faithfully watched. The cast fit together perfectly and the team seemed like a family. But then CBS decided to play hardball with CDP's contract and walked away from negotiations when she wouldn't cave. And it was quite obvious from the limited screen time given to her in the episode that was supposed to be about her character's exit and having the team act as if her character never existed that CBS was punishing Cote for standing her ground. CBS should be ashamed of their behavior. And then to top it off, after promising NOT to replace the character, they did exactly that. Unfortunately for them, the character they added was horrendous. Not even an exceptionally adept actress could redeem this character and EW is at best mediocre. And the writing has been so bad, I am starting to wonder if all the decent writers left with Cote! The show has gone from being the most watched program to the most wrecked program. The ratings are finally starting to reflect actual viewership and it isn't pretty. I no longer watch and everyone I know has stopped watching as well. I don't know how this current mess got approved for another season. If TPTB don't wake up and realize their mistakes, I wouldn't be surprised if the show was cancelled mid season in season 12. They need to get rid of EW and beg CDP to come back or soon there will be no NCIS! And get rid of GG while you are at it. It is quite obvious he either has no clue what fans want or just doesn't care. He actually called season 11 stellar! Judging by social media, recent ratings/reviews by fans and the dropping ratings, I'd say season 11 is far from stellar!
  • Something needs to change

If a 2.3 demo and 15.66 viewers won't make them understand that something needs to change quickly, I don't know what will. And don't tell me that for the other TvShows is the same because it's a lie and you know it (take a look at NCIS LA). Sure, there are shows going down, just like other years, and that's valid for people going out because of the spring/summer and global warming too. So, stop making excuse, and please, do something to save NCIS
  • the blonde bimbo that wrecked season 11 of ncis

we just bought ncis ,looking forward to sitting back and watching a few hours of a great show,got through the first few disc,s and then the blonde bimbo opened it,s mouth,well that was it watched 1 more disc and then turned it of and put it up for auction on ebay,,nerver before have i seen a show go from really good to complete crap so fast if season 12 ever comes out i will wait before i pre order it again if it was,nt for the first 2 disc,s it would,nt get a rateing,i hope the bimbo feels great about stuffing something GREAT,i guess that till the money from sales of ncis stop comeing in,that we will have to keep raging the bimbo,i thought that the customer [ or in this case the viewer] is always right,so maybe it going to take people changeing the channel to watch something else,i have and from what i hear season 12 aint any better,really how about getting a chimp added to the show,its has already begun to look like a circus might as well go all the way, i think i have found the perfect role for the ditzy bimbo, a ZOMBIE on walking dead,aT LEAST THERE IT WONT HAVE TO TALK JUST STAGER AROUND LIKE A DRUNK,,,SHOULD,NT HAVE TO CHANGE HER LOOKS TO MUCH,JUST DREES UP IN SOME RAGS AND BADA BING ZOMBIE THAT WAY SHE CAR,NT WRECK ANOTHER GREAT SHOW
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10