NCIS

Tuesday 8:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 23, 2003 Returning Fall 2017

lordbowler

NCIS Fan Reviews (1481)

• Tell me again how Bishop and the other newbies add to the team?

bishop is still working that ratings magic, I see. lowest premiere rating and now continued series lows.....

the new characters have taken the show even lower if that was possible

poor writing, bad story lines and even worse acting -- all usually add up to low ratings

Guess the producers were wrong, the show DID NEED ziva
  • WOW we all have the same opinion !!!!

4/2/2016

I have not been following NCIS - formerly my favorite show - but I can't stand Bishop so stopped being loyal. I still tape the shows and tonight decided to catch up on the last 5 episodes. I used to run home t see it but not interested any more. I signed on and read some of the reviews and am shocked that we all have the same opinion. The show is aimless. Bishop continues to make the show ridiculous with her poor acting skills. They are trying to make her "tougher" but it is just not working. The plots ar eterrible the characters are terrible. I grieve for the NCIS I knew. I refused last weekend to watch the NCIS marathon because it was the "Ellie" marathon.

So sa. It is time to close up show.

DDFun

I have very little interest in waching the show now. I actually missed this season so far. Was watching reruns today but this eveing the reruns have Bishop in them so I stopped watching.

So sad............

DD

Bishop is winey, cares what your issues are !!!!!

Bring back the show that always caught my attention that I watch over and over and over again. Even now if there is a repeat with Bishop I d not watch !!!!

We want the NCIS we know and love.

DD

I know I keep on saying the same thing but I cannot stand it. The show is off kilter. It is torture to watch it.

DD

Not sure how much we have to beg to get this girl off the show. I am definitely losing interest. I do not run home to watch the show anymore. I do not even watch it on the DVR right away. I do not have interest.

Please revamp my formerly favorite show.

DeeDee

Get that blonde of the show. She does not add anything to this series. As others have said the entire chemistry is gone even with the regulars. If they keep her on it will be their Achilles Heel and end the show.

D

Get rid of Bishop and bring back the NCIS that I am addicted to. I do not even watch the new shows for weeks later. It is embarrassing to watch the show now. I know every episode and have been through all the changes that worked successfully right from the start. Bishop does not work.

What martians came down and took the Gibbs we know and love? The one that would not accept this Bishop on his team.

Does the cast really want the show to fail? Have they decided being #1 for so long is over?

Get her off the floor and off the show !!!!!!
  • Oklahoma, OK!

I really hope Bishop stays in Oklahoma. I thought they were going to have her leave because she needed to be at NSA so she and her hubby could share. However, this is a good ending too. Isn't it strange that Gibbs would become an immediate friend of such a creep. Just another example of how poorly the Bishops storyline has been winging it from Day 1. It was never realistic that Gibbs would befriend and call every night a person whom he could not possibly know or trust in such a short time.
  • NCIS: EPISODE:After Hours

It is hard to review the last 97 episodes when the adventures and drama of the 189 episodes that Ziva the strong female character. It is like comparing prime rib with a dollar hamburger. I could NEVER picture Bishops character in any of the situations that were presented to Ziva. Situations like Ziva shooting her own brother to save Gibbs. Situations like Ziva holding off armed killers while Gibbs has delivering a baby of a Marine in a gas station. Situations like Ziva and Tony holding off drug smugglers while hiding in a shipping container. Situations like Ziva battling a female spy, finally getting her confession on tape. There is not ONE of Ziva's 189 episodes that Bishop's character and Emily Wickersham or even the 46 episodes that the Kate Todd character was seen. The only good thing that Bishops character does naturally in plopping on a desk, simulating using the computer. Other that, she is bust on the show. Please have Tony take her with him what he leaves.
  • Used to have a Great Team BUT now NOT with 'bishop'

HEARTBREAK - they have a new 'failure - bishop' - The Show WOULD BE SOOOOO MUCH BETTER WITHOUT her.. YES, we miss Ziva - BUT the Show is Still SOOOO MUCH Better WITHOUT bishop!

We don't have to have Ziva back but NCIS does need to Get RID of bishop - Gibb's Team would be so much better without bishop.

I used to look forward to Tuesday nights & watching Gibb's Team - but no longer. Now I want to Throw Up.

I am glad that they covered sexual assaults in the military - this should never happen anywhere and it is always disgusting to hear of this happening in our military.

***

As an update - my feelings are no better - Actually worse. this bishop character is a JOKE!

***

9/29/2015 - she is still a JOKE
  • Why is she still here?

@Istill a very good show.

You, respectfully, have gone and made the same mistake so many Bishop defenders before you have. You insist on tying our dislike (or outright "hatred") of this character to the departure of Ziva. That is not the case ... at least not for everyone. I was fully prepared to accept the new girl, just like I loved and accepted Ziva after they killed off Kate. It is BISHOP that is the problem. Not the absence of Ziva. She is an atrocious character being propped up by bringing all ... and I mean ALL ... the other characters down. You like her, and that is your right and privilege. Truly. But please don't presume to know why so many of us do NOT. If you look at this site alone, there are 1,057 posts. The VAST majority, if you notice, are anti-Bishop.

That having been said, I agree that the show is still good. I just am not going to waste my time watching reruns of this season. I'd rather watch reruns of all prior seasons for the umpteenth time.

By the way, people. fan forum dot com /f321/

is a great forum to discuss the show (and all your favorite shows). I just discovered it recently. Be warned though. I've seen a lot of ACTOR bashing on this site (or Bishop). While critiques of the show and the characters are most definitely allowed ... I started an anti-bishop thread myself ... bashing the actor or her fans is not allowed.

===============

Meaning, Bishop. I've created another "review" so I can keep ranting about how bad she is as an actress and as a character. I'm sorry, she is just blah. It's so bad that I'd rather watch reruns of all earlier seasons for the 10th time than watch one rerun with her in it. Period.

I've heard rumors she is back only for two episodes, but I suspect that is all it is... a rumor. Does anyone have an email address for any real person that I can write to. It probably won't make a difference, but I'll certainly feel better.
  • OH FOR THE GOOD OLE DAYS

We have been all over Gary Glasberg and the writers, but what about Mark Harmon? Does he like what his character has morphed into? I would think as a "biggie" he would have a lot of say and pull. The dynamics between all the characters have changed so much since they added Bishop. Just not good. Easy to miss the new glued to the "oldies"!!

Watching "Truth of Consequences" on USA, a perfect example of the NCIS I loved. Where the characters were the characters that made the series #1.

I don't think its just Ziva being gone (but a BIG part of it), or Bishop not fitting in (a HUGE part of it), but they have changed the character of the whole team. Gibbs isn't Gibbs, Tony not Tony, Tim not Tim. All of them are not the same. The new personalities just don't do it for me.
  • ZZZZZZZZZ

NCIS has become completely boring - The only saving grace is when Robert Wagner (Mr. DiNozzo) and Diane Neal (Agent Borin) are on the show!! - Please do something!!!!!
  • The series has gotten worse much worse, and the characters boring

The series has gotten worse much worse, Previously there was a tension in the series that does not exist now. And the characters are now boring. Tony was the team clown, he has now become serious. Do not think he has been hit in the head at all this season. McGee seems to not know what he should do. Bishop is a female version of McGee, who does McGee's previous job. Gibbs has become a softy, he has not beaten Tony in the head this season. The old Gibbs had not accepted the Bishop's behavior. All that Bishop adds is a new face. The team needs a strong, physical woman who can kick some ass. Not some young immature schoolgirl. I do not know about the changes in the characters are a way to cope with the loss of Ziva, and that the latter returns to normal. Or if the loss of Ziva has shaken the characters in depth. As the series is now, it is not worth watching. Still manages to draw a lot of viewers, which I think is strange.

The series is bad is not just about Bishop. okay, she does not fit. I agree with that. There is too much Bishop Show. Every time they are looking for a suspect turns Gibbs to Bishop. Bishop find him or Bishop trace him. Gibbs should turn to the team as he always did. The chemistry is gone the writing is bad. And the characters are changed. Gibbs is no longer Gibbs, Tony is not Tony anymore. What made the series so successful and popular is gone. I'm moving on.

• What were TPTB thinking!

I loved seasons 3-10, mostly because the character of Ziva intrigued me. The show without her just plain stinks! It was quite obvious Cote had no intention of leaving just yet, so I can only conclude she needed time off or just fewer working hours to deal with a personal issue and TPTB said no way! I can bet if one of her male colleagues wanted what she did, he would have gotten it (CBS is known to treat male actors better than female ones-look at the Criminal Minds debacle when 2 female actors were fired to save money to fund the soon to be flopped spinoff even though at least one male costar had less seniority on the show). CBS wake up! Give Cote what she wants and get her back ASAP! I will no longer watch now that her character has gone and many of my friends no longer watch for the same reason. I suspect that even fewer will watch once Ziva's replacement starts, since GG is noted for creating characters fans loathe! Update: I was right-Bishop stinks. Why do TPTB insist on keeping a character (and having her front and center) that the majority (87%) of fans hate? Its almost as if they are trying to sink the show!

Why won't TPTB listen to the fans?! The fans have stated over and over again that they want EW (Bishop) gone and yet the horrible actress is STILL there. And fans are still asking CBS to get Cote back. CBS needs to grow up, stop acting like a spoiled child and man up to the fact they screwed up playing hardball with Cote's contract (which they finally admitted after months of fan protests) and for hiring a talentless actress to replace her. Unless they rid themselves of the horrid Bishop character and get CDP back (giving her whatever she wants), the show won't last much longer! Hey, CBS, fans are what generates money and the fans are leaving left and right!

For those who want CBS to know how they feel, you can leave feedback for CBS shows on the CBS feedback page. I believe some addresses to write to can be found on the operationbringbackcote Facebook page, but you may have to search to find them. Of course, the best way to show you aren't happy with the new NCIS is to stop watching.

Update: Why won't CBS do what the fans want!? Do they WANT the show to fail!? Fans have stated over and over again they want Cote back and Emily W. gone. Yet the incompetent Emily W. is still there and TPTB haven't even approached Cote about coming back (which she said she would consider if CBS made a decent offer). Bring back Cote and ditch Emily W.. And while you are at it, ditch the incompetent, canon destroying, lying GG as well!
  • wistful thinking

So I spent the summer thinking some miracle might occur and somebody would wise up enough to send The Twit to the Weather Channel. So I will continue to mute when she opens her mouth.
  • Please Fix the show!

With the departure of the character, Ziva, the show has lost its edgy, smart, and clever story lines. The great chemistry between the 'family' characters has been changed for being now 'uninteresting' and I find myself not interested in watching. Now the 'Bishop' character (not the actress) is not at all working. Sure it will do. But not the over the top that we as fans are use to seeing each week. Please ask Cote if she'll reconsider! That's a huge part of the group dynamics missing.
  • Dear god, she's so bad, now she's the star?

1.5
    is this show run by donkeys? THis was axtually not a bad episode for SOMEONE ELSE. THis chick will nevr be better than an extra. What is wrong with the producers that they cannot admit their mistake? No wonder Weatherly quit, he looks like he wants to be anywhere else. Gibbs has turned senile and creepy. IT's far too late for this show to go out with dignity.
  • BIshop still sucks

Bishop sucks more than ever. The ham fisted attempts to garner sympathy over her never ending divorce whining worked with the stupidest fans, but not for anyone else.

She is still a pitifully bad agent, and stupider than a baseball.

It's hilarious the show is scrambling to hire new agents DOWN TO THE WIRE, even though Weatherly gave notice of his departure over a year ago. Apparently no amount of notice is enough to compensate for the incompetence of the show runner and casting team. One thing is crystal clear, they are fully aware the team (consisting of Bishop and McGee) is fatally wounded. The two most boring, whiniest characters on the show, who bring out the worst in each other. The show never recovered from Ziva's departure and apparently neither did Weatherly. This is now an official Charlie Foxtrot, and based on the sparse reports of last second major cast changes, it's probably worse than we even know.
  • Down the Rabbit Hole

1.5
    It is so sad to see what this great show has now become. There is no fun, no excitement and all of our favorite supporting and guest characters have been killed off or not invited back. Killed off - Diane, Mike Franks, Dornigan Why? Fans loved them. Exiled - Ziva and now it seems Agent Borin. The one thing a lot of fans want is an appearance by Ziva and they can't even fight their egos to do that for at least one show. Agent Borin (Diane Neal) apparently made some comments that TPTB did not like so I guess she is history too. Computer Tech Kevin was okay popping up now and then but he is in jail. Mr. Glasberg now has to explain what is happening in his shows because apparently we are too lame to get it. It's not that we don't get his ideas we just happen to think they are flat and uninteresting. This show is not even a shadow of it's former self. Definitely not organic. I don't think this show can even rebound but who knows. I now watch it on demand whenever as it is no longer my number one go to show.
  • the blonde bimbo that wrecked season 11 of ncis or the attack of the black EYEBROW

we just bought ncis 11 ,looking forward to sitting back and watching a few hours of a great show,got through the first few disc,s and then the blonde bimbo opened it,s mouth,well that was it watched 1 more disc and then turned it of and put it up for auction on ebay,,nerver before have i seen a show go from really good to complete crap so fast if season 12 ever comes out i will wait before i pre order it again if it was,nt for the first 2 disc,s it would,nt get a rateing,i hope the bimbo feels great about stuffing something GREAT,i guess that till the money from sales of ncis stop comeing in,that we will have to keep raging the bimbo,i thought that the customer [ or in this case the viewer] is always right,so maybe it going to take people changeing the channel to watch something else,i have and from what i hear season 12 aint any better,really how about getting a chimp added to the show,its has already begun to look like a circus might as well go all the way, i think i have found the perfect role for the ditzy bimbo, a ZOMBIE on walking dead,aT LEAST THERE IT WONT HAVE TO TALK JUST STAGER AROUND LIKE A DRUNK,,,SHOULD,NT HAVE TO CHANGE HER LOOKS TO MUCH,JUST DREES UP IN SOME RAGS AND BADA BING ZOMBIE THAT WAY SHE CAR,NT WRECK ANOTHER GREAT SHOW

I really do feel sorry for the rest of the NCIS team who have worked so hard to make this a really great show,i was watching a rerun the other night ,as I was watching the specials on the disc 1 of the producers was saying that they go out of there way to keep the show interesting ,what happened to that line of thinking,has wickersham got something over the producers of this show,i can not understand how wickersham is still there,if they are trying to get this show dropped from tv they are going the wright way of destroying this once great show,we stopped watching at the start of season 11 ,I bought watched maybe 4or 5 shows but as soon wickersham opened its mputh I pulled the disc from the player and put it up for sale on ebay,and have not watched ncis since then ,but we do watch seasons 1 to 10 only I do miss watching new shows but I guess all good things do come to an end,i hope wickersham feels bad about stuffing up a once great show

really wickersham how much longer are you going to keep dragging ncis down you no once it hits the bottom the damage will be done and wont be able to be revived ,,,,,,,

BUGGER I think the damage has been done and ncis is dieing a painfull death just shoot in the head if the bishop clown stays NCIS.................... ...............................

o,well I have forgottenabout ncis and have a new great show that out shines ncis and that is game of thrones, it has a great story line and heaps off murder and may ham not going to bother watching ncis again except for seasons 1 to 10

• Where did NCIS go?

I have been so disappointed with NCIS shows since Bishop was brought in. It is not just about her, it is about everything, the writing, the plots, the characters are so weak it is hard to watch. I am an NCIS fanatic and it pains me to see this show go so far down hill in such a short amount of time. I just finished watching a repeat that I recorded "Damned if you do" and it is so fantastic. The writing, the plot, the characters, the suspense, the background music - INCREDIBLE. What happened. did you dumb down the show to accommodate Bishop, because ever since she entered the picture the show has been ridiculous, ever character has been reduced to second rate. PLEASE GET RID OF BISHOP AND BRING BACK THE SHOWS OF THE PAST. PLEASE. I don't think I can sit through another BORING show. Last week Borin added a little more interest, but it still is BORING.
  • My Take on Season 13 Finale - Ziva is Alive

My take away from the NCIS Season 13 finale -- Ziva is NOT dead. Tony doesn't believe she's dead. Watch the episode several times and really watch Tony closely. Watch his body language. Brilliant chatterbox Tony is very silent. He's not talking. He has serious doubts. He's skeptical. He's not buying the story he's being told. His silent, quizzical, questioning looks say everything. At first he's emotionally overwhelmed when everyone confronts him to tell him that Ziva died in that blazing inferno. But as the episode progresses, his skepticism grows stronger. They didn't find a body.

More than anyone else on earth, Tony knows that Ziva is the ultimate survivor. If any human being could survive this debacle, it would be Ziva. Now she dies? NOW, when she has the most powerful reason in the world to live, their daughter? During his good-bye to Gibbs, Tony mentions that "Ziva loves He uses the present tense. That tells me that Tony believes she's still alive.

In one of the tons of interviews Glasburg did to hype this finale (God, this man loves to talk!), the interviewer said, "Well, it sounds like you leave this story in a way where Ziva could still be alive," to which Glasburg replies, "Now you're thinking the way I'm thinking! Think Sweeps time!" Ah HA!

Glasburg, Harmon and the NCIS writing team have been struggling for three years to rid themselves of the ghost of Ziva. It's positively Shakespearean (the irony of which Cote should Ziva's haunted them endlessly, because millions of fans love Ziva with Tony. Think of their utter joy, "Ah HA! We finally killed off the witch!" only to realize that they made a HUGE mistake in "killing off" the character. Now the Tiva fans are angrier than ever. So, they didn't solve the problem, they may have created an even bigger one. Moral of this story--Be very careful what you wish for.

In my world, Ziva is alive and recuperating from almost being killed. She and Tony are finally together with their adorable daughter. I'm happy.

And watching that little ragtag group gather around McGee's desk for Gibbs' next mission at the very end of the finale, I suddenly felt a HUGE stab of heartache. I realized that I didn't care about them anymore. My heart left the building with Tony.

• goodbye wickersham

when I tune in to NCIS and I see the "wick" I tune out. I can't stand even looking at the vacant actress. she's nowhere and can't seem to act. she's miscast and should be replaced. JUST GET RID OF HER.
  • Please drop Bishop

Bishop just does not fit in on NCIS. Even a good husband character can't help her. She can't act even if the character was good, which it is not. I can't stand to watch her on the program, so I don't.
  • No More NCIS for me!

I have watched every episode of NCIS and I even watch the reruns. However, when I started to watch the last episode this past week I could not watch anymore than 15 minutes with Bishop who is so bad not as an actor but the character adds nothing to the show and is entirely unbelievable. I will not watch it anymore.
  • Kill off Bishop

I have stopped watching the show, so thank you for the updates. If Bishop has been kidnapped, apparently now is the chance to kill off the character! I would to watch again next season.
  • Lets get it ALL out... I REALLY DON'T LIKE ELLIE BISHOP!!!

Ok, this is my rant on what use to be my favorite show!! I love Kate but she was killed off, but I did love the episodes where she appeared to Tony! It took me some time but I fell in love it Ziva- she was truly kick ass! I didn't have a problem with Ducky's assistant Mr. Gerald Jackson was given the ax and Jimmy just fit in out of no where to me! But this dull person Emily Wickersham's character Ellie Bishop is beyond excoriating to watch! Not only does the writers continually push her character but the character must know every single person(s) back story and all of a sudden she's best friend with every single character with whatever character that appears on the show along with the crossover episodes! I know that the people from the NSA are noisy but my God, what in the world?! I will admit get Valeri's character would have fit in perfectly with the team post Kate and Ziva - especially a lot more than that stupid Bishop! Since Bishop's character was introduced it's like the entire team was brought down to the lowest common denominator or something. This season thus far has been nothing but the agent Bishop's show - she's all the story and tag lines while the worth while characters don't exist only when it's time to suit and go to the car! The writers are attempting to evolve back to where they are so that the Bishop's character 'can fit in' but here's the thing EMILY BISHOP DOESN'T FIT IN WITH NCIS, PERIOD!! Emily Bishop is a safe character who all of sudden loves to point her gun but she can't shoot since she killed someone and the only person she had to bounce off her boring talking (I hate the way Emily Wickersham talks -she's trying not to sound monotone yet at the same time her voice octaves drop with every word and every breath she takes!! Before the end of this season and of course sometime in the future season that Bishop will continue to talk about her husband, whom cheated on her - Bishop's character was too busy putting her nose into everyone else business she didn't see the difference in her husband because Bishop was so stuck on her own BS about leaving he NSA and going to NCIS and this week last episode is the first time in long time that Bishop was referred to as a probe..... when every other agent wore that for some time and she's shaken it because she's blond white woman - she's not young - she's only a few years younger than Ziva! And her eyebrows are so weird!!! I wish Emily Wickersham goes back to whatever genre of crap she was in before NCIS and stay there forever!! I can never take Emily Wickersham as a serious agent of any kind - not even a real estate agent!! Emily Wickersham is average in looks and can't act if her life depended on it! Simply put - Emily Wickersham sucks eggs and her character is forced and doesn't feel like a real show - a puppet or robot can do a better job than Emily Wickersham!!!!
  • Checkmate

Get rid of Bishop. If I have to see her "scrunched" up face I will scream. her character is coming off like she's smarter than everyone, even Gibbs seems to be stepping aside for her. PR can hype her all they want, it's not working. I would rather have no one, even another man would be better

• NCIS You might still be the best!

I just watched Tuesdays show, and I thought it was brilliant. I really think the writers are running out of ideas... I mean, they have been doing the show for 12 years!! I really do miss ziva and I hope she returns. I thought that ziva and tony's relationship was going somewhere! The writers should give Mcgee some spotlight, as I do love his character. I hope Bishop is off the show her character doesn't fit in!! The ratings have gone down since ziva has left.... But it was her choice to leave the show... I hope Cote does return and I hope her character does get involved again. Sorry but Bishop isn't the right fit; nothing against Emily! I hope the NCIS cast get still ,make the show great without ziva as they have for seasons 1 and 2... I think they are doing fine!
  • As NCIS turns, so were the days of our lives - yuck:)

1. Bishop is a total fubar of a fit, even Delilah is a much better fit.

2. The writing/directing really sucks this year - also say goodbye to Glasberg, please.

3. Mark, as someone who was at UCLA when you were - fix the boat before is sinks through the bottom of your basement - LOL

4. I remember when you were an All American at UCLA and you were asked if you thought you would be drafted by the NFL, not being 6' 3" tall and all. You said more or less: "It doesn't matter, I plan on becoming an actor:)

5. 12-15-2015 The show should be called As NCIS Turns. All that is left is a procedural soap opera. Where is the who done it, how did they do it, why did they do it, we are going to catch you format?
  • NCIS needs a change-FAST!

I am assuming that Ziva is gone; though, she recently said in an interview about her upcoming " Dovekeepers," "It is up to them" (meaning, Ziva's return was in CBS hands). I don't know if that is the truth, but I do know something needs to be done with this show.

I have faithfully watched for 11 years - not missing an episode. Not so this season. I can hardly take what they have done to this show. Without Ziva to play off of, Tony is blah; McGee has always been a non-factor; Abby has become silly; Vance an irritation (even Jenny was better than this pain in the rear); Gibbs is totally predictable; and Bishop (OMG) is a ten year old sitting on the floor eating junk food. CBS, you replaced Ziva with a cardboard cutout!

These brilliant minds have gotten rid of almost all the INTERESTING ... Jenney... Ziva....... This show no longer has a spark. It needs to get one quick.
  • Do not like the young blonde girl

My family has loved this show for a decade. The new girl is just not good. We saw this week that Gibbs is trying to fix her, but it won't work. She is too small, weak, silly, and not very smart. She can't be an NCIS agent. Gibbs has very high standards, he would never accept this weak little girl. We just don't want to watch the show any more.

We want Ziva back. She was so good.
  • GG takes the credit

1.5
    Producer GG is patting himself on the back for the "wonderful" last episode with DiNozo. GG is especially proud of the idea to have a Tiva offspring show up. And, true to form, he is forgetting the many fans who first came up with the idea. For over a year now fans on this and other blogs have suggested that the last meeting between TD and ZD had resulted in a child, and sure enough GG latched on to the story. Too bad he doesn't have the strength of character to acknowledge that fact.
  • Can't Watch NCIS anymore

I heard Cote wanted to move on - fine. I would miss her but was excited to see a new character. Bishop is such a BIG disappointment! She didn't fit in from the start. Gibbs handed the team over to a newbie. What a laugh! Tony and Tim became shadows of themselves. Then, Abby asked for her help! Oh, my! Bishop sits on floor, gathering germs, then sits on their desks!! Oh, and eats junk food. Great role model I tried to watch but it only hurts. I heard that Tim is now giving his keys to his home to Delilah? Are they crazy! I loved to see who Tim would hook-up with next and how Tony watched over him and helped him get girl friends. And, Delilah is another BORING character, she's a paper pusher! Tim needs that game girl! No interest in Tim if, he gets hitched. Tony has become a non entity. Fire the writers and start over, please. I don't even tape it anymore. No interest in this new season. So, sad.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10