NCIS

neomichel

NCIS Fan Reviews (1459)

• It's Really Unfortunate

5.5
    I simply do not understand what you're doing with the cast and, apparently, neither do you.

You seem to repeatedly create tiresome stories and then burden them with tiresome dialogue distributed among a tiresome task. Even Gibbs manages to become tepid at best.

Others will disagree, but I believe the threesome of McGee, Bishop, and Reeves could be made to work, but it will require better scripts that give Bishop substance and transitions McGee from Boy Scout to Agent.
  • What's Up

What's up with the really bad influx of female additions to the NCIS franchise; the blond on NCIS LA, phoney, robotic, forced, a really poor addition. Eric and Nell as agents?!?

The former FBI agent on NCISNOLA, this addition put an end to my watching one of my favorite franchised shows.

Really, really miss Michael Weatherly, and the addition of 3 new agents doesn't help, either with missing his character, as annoying as it could be at times, or as an improvement to the show. I have NEVER missed an NCIS show and now I find I am considering removing it from my watch list ~
  • Cast of Season 14

2.5
    BRING MICHAEL WEATHERLY BACK! Tony was the life of the show. He made the show more family than the new cast does. He fit in better with the cast. I love seasons 1-13 with Tony DiNozzo. You cant spell NCIS without the proper characters!

toNy

mCgee

zIva

gibbS
  • A little accent goes a long way

3.5
    Agree with everybody. Tony and Ziva were the heart of the show with Ziva's mangling English and misunderstanding idioms . The show with them stuck in a container and the one undercover - literally - were a delight.

For those who criticize the accent of Reeves, he was born and raised in Birmingham, UK, so that is his way to speak. I find it more pleasing than the tortured accent of LaSalle in NCIS NO, where you can see his lips trying to embrace the vowels.

It is entertainment, not to be taken too seriously.
  • Down Hill

Use to Love this Show when Tony And Ziva on it!

Once They Both Left Now Way Too Many Actors (Agents) that Add Zero to Show!

Trying to Watch But in Current Form going to Stop watching and Watch reruns on USA!

Too Many New Agents that Bring Zero!
  • Can't watch anymore

I never used to miss an episode of NCIS ( what used to be my favourite programme ), now I don't care. It was bad enough when Ziva left but I eventually came to accept Bishop as the third member of the Gibbs team. These new two members are a waste of space, especially Quinn who seems to be pushing herself to the front, why they let her I don't know, she wasn't even all that good in Blue Bloods, but even Gibbs seems to have taken a back seat. I understand that he has to have three members for his team but why not bring back Clayton Rees (who was in the few episodes of the last series ), he was likeable and would have been a good fit to the cast. The ratings are going fall if the writers don't do anything about it NOW and soon there won't be anymore NCIS.

Just seen the latest episode, what the hell, story line was awful script was awful and once again all about her,and where is Vance these days. Never thought I'd say this but it's time NCIS had its Swan Song.

11th March, 10 episodes in and I keep praying for it to improve but no luck and now it's happening the ratings have started to drop. Quinn MUST go. practically everyone agrees she is the worst and lowering the tone of the programme. Torres hasn't really been given a chance yet, so who knows and Reeves could actually come in as a Ziva type position that instead of Mossad, he could be the liason between NCIS- Interpol / MI6
  • Rethink this cast and new orleans cast as well

1.5
    Jennifer Esposito can stay but get rid of wickersham valderama and Henry. Only watch when nothing else on tv now and this was one of my favorites. New Orleans needs to bring Brody back for sure and can get rid of Shalita grant she over acts and is horrible at it but she can stay if she must but Ferlito has got to go. Worst actress ever. No screen appeal. Can't stand to look at her. Show is ruined now I have only watched a couple this season think it's time to dump this show unless changes are made. Bad decisions on casting!
  • get rid of Jennifer Espisoto - she is horrible

I used to love this show and find it painful to watch now. It's always hard to say goodbye to the faces that have been so enjoyable to watch in the past, but with the addition of Quinn, played by Esposito, I can barely get through an episode. I try and go to the kitchen when she is in a scene, or I take to this website to write a plea to the writers, producers, whomever, to please not renew her contract. She is a weak actor to begin with, and there is no chemistry with the rest of the cast. She never does anything actionable in the story, and she is not convincing in this role. What were they thinking when they hired her? If it was to fill a slot, it didn't work. It backfired and ruined the show. Torres is OK, I think I can get used to him, but Esposito has that blank stare and lack of focus that seems to run contrary to the role she is supposed to be playing. It's like she is not engaged in the role and is just plain lame. She is weakening the entire cast.
  • 2 for 1 isn't a good deal

When you have a small group off people who are all great at there job, and they all get on, throw in a wise cracker, and you have a perfect work place, the banter, the pranks, mickey taking, sarcasm and caring not forgetting they got the job done. That's why we watched and Loved NCIS. Somehow they need to get that back, Tony was a great character who is surely missed so bring him back and while your at it get Ziva too, sorry bishop and Quinn your just too weak Torres is work in progress, and somebody please buy McGee a bag of chips,
  • Ncis- soapbox

Suddenly the writers are sticking in their agendas about deportations, Islam, Guantanamo Bay, and religious unity. Hollywood- the self declared agents of social change. That's ok, though. I'll watch something else from now on.
  • New Faces Are A No Go

5.5
    I love NCIS, but it's hard to watch now. The new cast members aren't good for NCIS. I hope they are replaced soon. I still love Gibbs and the old crew, but just can't do this new. Oh and PLEASE PLEASE replace Jennifer Esposito! She's okay on Blue Bloods but a horrible fit here!
  • Not good

I use to love the NCIS show. Ever since they started the new series it just plan out sucks. We need tony back not two other people

What can I say, i've been an avid fan since the start, right up till the last episode of season 13........ now I'm not so sure, because too much has changed and it has not been for the better.

Out of the two new characters, I don't mind Torres, but I cannot stand Quinn!.

I can't put my finger on any particular reason, I just don't like the character as a whole, her voice, her look. just about everything about her irritates me which is weird, because I have loved pretty much every female character that has ever been in the show.

I have to admit however that Bishop has been a bit of a weak link of late, moreso now that Tony has gone, as I think his antics somehow distracted away from just what a weak character Bishop has become, and she started off with so much promise, something Quinn hasn't.

With Quinn though, I honestly hope they give her a season then kill her off, or send her back to FLETC and if she can take Bishop with her, more the better.

Torres although not great, I can stomach, probably because he is in stark contrast to Dinozzo (who is still a massive loss to the show) which I think is the sensible way to go, he is VERY different but I am hoping they can build on the character as the show moves forwards.

Even McGee and Gibbs seem to be affected as well, lets light a fire under the arses of the writers, and rectify all these problems, because i'd rather see one of the best shows on TV go out on a high, than die in the corner with a whimper because we've all stopped watching.

All I hope is that Michael Weatherly reconsiders and comes back home, hopefully with Cote on his arm..

Oh and that Sean Murray gets fed more than once a week, he looks bloody terrible and desperately in need of a good meal.
  • THE SHOW IS NOW AWFUL

It is now ghastly. The humour has gone. Poor Gibbs looks as though he has been neutered. The British person

lacks sincerity and vocal charm. In fact they all lack sincerity and you cannot believe in the roles they are actually meant to be playing . I am going to stop watching it
  • Bishop is still employeed?

Why was she not fired and then arrested?
  • We're dying out here

The show has taken a steady decline since the days of Jenny and multi episode villains like Jonas Cobb and Harper Dearing. The loss of Ziva hurt and adding Bishop didn't help. But this crew with "Fez" is just ridiculous. The acting is bad, the scripts are boring, there is no meaningful interaction between characters and no major villians to carry as a thread from episode to episode. Lastly, why did they neuter Gibbs ? They need to kill off another character and piss him off. I nominate Bishop and Torres together.
  • What Gives!

I am a hair's breath from chalking NCIS off my watch list. What the heck has happened to the writers. I wasn't a great fan of "Tony" but your additions suck! Plus what is with this touchy feel stuff - where is the old steely blue eyes!!!! The plots have great story potential then get executed so unbelievably that if it weren't so say it would be laughable.
  • Bishop ruined NCIS

2.5
    NCIS used to be one of my favorite shows until Bishop ruined it.
  • What happened to the Great NCIS???

OmG this season is just absolutely horrible. I have been a fan since conception but this year is just painful. I agree with most reviews yeah get rid of Esposito & Vlad no fit whatsoever & to top it off they are horrible. This show just became blah & blah. Where's the humor where's the action. Either the writers have to step up to the plate & the producers have to get rid of the above actors or this show is definitely on the way out & you better act soon because your viewers cannot take anymore of this. Bring the old Mgee back & Gibbs. What happened???
  • What is going on

Have always been an avid NCIS viewer. This year the stories haven't been very good. Did they change writers too? The new actors/actresses on the show are horrible and make the show almost unbearable to watch. I love the old cast and would rather watch with fewer cast members than watch these new bad cast members.

I sure hope they get rid of the newbies soon. I'd rate higher if the newbies weren't on there. I'd even rate 20 if possible, if they'd bring Tony and Ziva back and keep the old cast.

• Tell me again how Bishop and the other newbies add to the team?

bishop is still working that ratings magic, I see. lowest premiere rating and now continued series lows.....

the new characters have taken the show even lower if that was possible

poor writing, bad story lines and even worse acting -- all usually add up to low ratings

Guess the producers were wrong, the show DID NEED ziva
  • ncis goes blonde

Get rid of blondie, she could not make it on Blue Blood. The new guy is a whimp. Timmy is not Tony. The show has lost its edge. Bishop is better than the new crew. The show should be called Pee Wee Hermin

meets the 3 Stooges.
  • Not the same

I really miss Ziva & Tony! Even if they just come back for one episode... those characters need to come back!
  • New season a flop

The new girl is so boring. Putting me to sleep. Very disappointing storyline. I have just gotten used to Bishop but this new one (can't even remember her name) where did they pick her up from?? Come on producers be serious
  • NCIS is failing

Tony, ifl has moved on. That doesn't mean there aren't other interesting characters they could develop and bring back the old vibe which is sorely missing!

I loved this show, but with Wilmer and the new girl it is just awful. I was very surprised at what their method was in adding these particular actors and it's worse than I predicted. The writing is sub-par.

It's on it's last legs if they don't find someone charismatic fast, and ditch the new characters above.

They don't work at all!
  • Downhill

The show took a DIVE! Too many new characters. None fit in. bishop wasn't wasn't good to begin with... Where is McGee? Gibbs and hardly no stories from from Ducky, Abby and even Palmer. BRING Tony back PLEASE....
  • Where are the fantastic 4?

With the 3 new characters (2 too many to replace Tony) we rarely see McGhee, Bishop, Abby or even Gibbs! This isn't even the original NCIS anymore! They need to get rid of the new girl (she so unremarkable I still can't remember her name) and choose one of the new guys and get rid of the other (I'm leaning towards ditching Reeves only beacause his accent sounds fake and is annoying as hell). Do the producers want to can NCIS after this season? If so, they're doing a bang up job of losing all their faithful viewers in the process.
  • Given up

I to have watched NCIS since it's beginning. It (has been) my favorite show for all these years. I enjoy the repeats and find myself watching them always.

I understand charters leave, but I think that the writers and the people behind ncis need to pay attention to the viewer comments and suggestions. The new characters and storyline are awful!

This is the first year I can say ncis is not my favorite show, in fact I have given up watching the new episodes and turned my attention to Blue Bloods.
  • NCIS -- WHAT'S HAPPENED TO YOU!

I go way back to JAG and have watched NCIS for many many years. I liked the character substitutions over the years. Ziva for Kate, and Leon for Jenny, but Emily W has just never fit in. The writers now have her front and center, like the recent episode of Bishop's brothers coming to town, trying to get the public to like her. She's not a good actress and not likeable in the role. There's been enough time to develop this character and it hasn't been accepted by the public. It's getting too painful to watch now, like the episode where training specialist Quinn comes in to work relating a racy dream about Gibbs to her co-workers. So bad! The show is on its last leg if someone doesn't step in.
  • Ncis needs help

Where are the writers? Gibs is becoming a wet noodle, the new characters have no substance. Who wrote for Tony's character, make another fun and loveable person. Have the writers all left, on strike?

Come on guys, we are all out here wanting to continue to love the show. Give us something