NCIS

Tuesday 8:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 23, 2003 In Season

gabfan31

NCIS Fan Reviews (1147)

• #ReplaceBishop

She really should be replaced. I don't know what the ratings have been this season but I'd wager they have gone down or are already starting to decay. Her character is absolutely awful. Sasha and Cote were a dozen levels above Emily. I'm sure she's a great person but she doesn't fit. Not even a little bit and I am concerned that her character could be spelling the end of a show I've followed since it started. I understand that bringing back Cote is a dream that will never happen but they could have done so much better than Wickersham.

Boring characters inevitably spell the end of even the best shows.
  • Bishop on NCIS

I believe bishop wont be on the Gibbs team for long. By what ive seen i reckon Abby bourne from CGIS will replace her due to her conversation with Gibbs in his basement and her few cheeky answers to Dinozzo plus she would fit way better
  • All I want for Xmas is to see Ziva

Just watched S12 E10 and I think McGee's dad probably committed suicide after reading his sons letter.

How boring can a TV show possibly be.

Beg Ziva to come back and get the scripts back to their previous high standards.

What's the point on creating further episodes of this dross.
  • How about this?

Move Felisha Terrell (Watkins on NCIS NOLA) to NCIS and move the Twit to The Weather Channel.
  • boring

1.5
    NCIS did the impossible. They made a show that was boring. Fire those writers.
  • Story line

i have watched NCIS from the very first episode, when Kate left thought thats it , but cote brought to NCIS the mystery and great interaction with the other cast members great fit. When she left enjoyed the episodes where they were trying to find a replacement they were well written and funny. The. They hired this actress wickersham and the story lines went down hill, the interaction is not there, she frowns all the time and her delivery of lines is left to be desired. And then to find that this tuesday is the finale WTF how many episodes did they do 6??? I am so glad that they have the reruns on "E" tvand LMT at least we do not have to put up with wickersham. So to the producers and writers in your off time figure out how you can fix NCIS.9.5

• DVD for Season 11

I really hope that there is somebody out there that would be so kind as to let me (and so many others) know when will Season 11 of NCIS be released for ZONE 2.

For quite some time now, season 11 has been out there for the fans/viewers of zone 1 to purchase, unfortunately this is not the case with ZONE 2

For reasons not quite clear (as always) the powers to be decided long ago to divide the world of DVD's into zone, down below is the list of those zones for everybodys perusal and word of caution, unless you have a multi-zone video player, be very careful when you buy a DVD, and ensure that it is for the zone you are in, otherwise you will not be able to watch it. Usually one is tempted when going abroad, into buying DVD's, only to arrive home and be unble to watch them.

I hope this info is useful, and as I said, please help us to find out when NCIS Season 11, will be available for ZONE 2, as it would have been great XMAS present.

Here is a list of DVD Regions and their corresponding countries:

R1 Region 1 ~ . Territories and Canada

R2 Region 2 ~ Europe, Japan, the Middle East, Egypt, South Africa, Greenland

R3 Region 3 ~ Taiwan, Korea, the Philippines, Indonesia, Hong Kong

R4 Region 4 ~ Mexico, South and Central America, Australia, New Zealand, Pacific Islands, Caribbean

R5 Region 5 ~ Russia, Eastern Europe, India, Africa (excluding South Africa), North Korea, Mongolia

R6 Region 6 ~ China

• please please please bring ziva back!!!!!

Since she is gone the show has lost all humor! That in my opinion was the topping on the cake! Showing that agents who deal with death every episode still didnt loose the touch to a good laugh! That was what made this to me one off the best shows and now i cant watch it!! The actors are becoming more and more like bishop, just boring :(. I am sure that amy would fit in better in any other show then ncis. She is not agent material! So please if you want so save the show, bring ziva back!!!!
  • Bring Ziva back please

I watch the show ever since it been on TV and I love the show , but ever since Ziva is gone the show as not been the same. is really a really bad choice for the team she just does not fit in the show. Ziva to much starting to lose interest in the show please figure it out to some how bring Ziva back
  • The Bishop Effect

Update. Her most recent episode[ Season 12, episode 9] got 16.01 views down from her first episode by nearly 4 million viewers. After 25 episodes, NCIS with the Bishop is trending strongly downward.

It is unfortunate that these replies do not allow graphics. But the following should suffice. By setting the first Bishop episode's [Season 11 episode 9] number of viewers equal to 100, we can see how the show has done during her 23 episode run. Her 23rd episode gets an 88.96, 11 percent down from her first episode.

From the numbers below, we can see viewers gave her a chance, but then the numbers began to drop. This equates to a loss of 2.2 million viewers and that equates to advertising revenue. Yes, she is not a very good actress and Glasberg seems to be oblivious to fan reaction to this character. What is surprising is that it is taking the show's producers so long to get a firm grasp on the obvious.

An uptick in episode 8 but then a nose dive in Episode 9 which was a Bishop centered story. How much more evidence do the producers need?

• Thanks to bishop

Decided not to watch ncis any longer, theres no sense of watching series that makes me angry. Used to love it though. But the director or whoever that has the power in this series had chosen bishop who ruin everything and left me no other options.
  • goodbye wickersham

when I tune in to NCIS and I see the "wick" I tune out. I can't stand even looking at the vacant actress. she's nowhere and can't seem to act. she's miscast and should be replaced. JUST GET RID OF HER.
  • Ziva David need to make a come back!

I really-really love NCIS, ever since Bishop came into the show everything just does not seems like it used to be anymore.

This will be the END of NCIS if Bishop turns out to be permanent , no matter how you change the story. Maybe she would be better off in the NSA or maybe even transferred to NCIS LA. The show needs more diversity not fake blondes.

I also would like to take this chance to agree with everyone else who thinks Emily Wickersham Special Agent Bishop acting/character is way off for the NCIS Team. Also Bring Ziva back!

Now every time I watch the show I feel disappointed, every time she pops on the screen especially when she talks. Just keeps getting worst.

My love for the show is slowly fading away just because of a cocky character/ bad acting is just not the way to go. :(((

* Bad rating is for all of the above.

• Missing Ziva

Damn it, I still love this show, but Ziva needs to come back at least long enough to let Tony get her pregnant. We watched for eight years as they fell in love... Watching her leave was tragic. I don't care if you keep Bishop on the team, just give Tony and Ziva their happily ever after. They would make some beautiful babies...
  • GET RID OF BISHOP

NCIS used to be my favorite show. Since Bishop came on, it's like watching paint dry. I can't even watch the show because of her. She is a terrible actress and it appears to be clear that she is hurting the ratings!
  • Demo #'s are horrible

it's not just bishop, its the story lines and the writing that are substandard as well. everyone knows about good samaritan laws except obviously for NCIS writers. the story last year about the bad body armor. that was an issue 10 years ago, long since solved. they are rehashing old stories and pulling lousy ones from years ago that couldn't pass muster out of the trash can. show is really showing its age.
  • Bring back ZIVA!!! Bishop sucks!

The character, Bishop played by Emily Wickersham is an asshole. Why the hell would casting director put her on the show to belittle the rating of the show? She is too obnoxious and cocky. She makes everything out of nothing. Even though the TV show is a replicate of the real NCIS is someways, employees DON'T sit anywhere they like. You've just turned part of the show into a laid-back workplace with a little annoying mouse running around. Why are the female agents in the NCIS team always get killed off? Is it gender discrimination?

Ziva was more professional, respected, intelligent, and has more chemistry with other characters.
  • Cote de Pablo

I write here on behalf of many Belgian and Dutch viewers to please bring Cote de pablo back in the show. We all mis Ziva and want her back. PLEASE!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?! We give a rating of 7,5 to the show now. With Ziva back it becomes a 10 again. She is really missed and the new blond just doesn't work for the show!!!
  • NCIS Blonde Fail

I have given this a chance, but this is not a good fit. Perhaps it is the writing, but the chemistry for the entire team is not there any more. She has cast a cloud over the entire group somehow. It doesn't work. She may be great in something else, but she doesn't have the personality to fit into this group. We had good chemistry from everyone all throughout the years until Bishop arrived. They have to see this. I am just not excited to see NCIS any more. She takes something away. Even chemistry between her an Abby is strained.

I am expecting she has a contract, and I surely hope it is not renewed. It should be about up. Or, at least I hope so.

I am not sure even better writing could build chemistry. It just is not there. It is as simple as that. She doesn't seem to fit into this group. Ziva had sex appeal, intelligence, and chemistry to all. Bishop has the sex appeal of a wet noodle. She shows intellect, but it is one-sided. She is into her own and not into the other partners on the team. She likes to work by herself and makes her own decisions. She doesn't fit our group at all. This has been a destructive choice on the NCIS producers to bring her in. At first I thought she would work well, not so. I am sad to say. And, I too, record the show and may not watch it for awhile and I fast forward through most of it. Sadly, NCIS is Failing.
  • Practice without a license

This comment is for the episode "practice without a license". I am a Navy Corpsman and have been for 18 out of my 20 years. I live and breath USMC for the Marine Corps trained me. This episode hits home for me due to my time and deployments. No one should comment unless they have walked a mile in our boots. Very well done episode. I am also a Paramedic in the world. Gibbs hits home with his lines the same way he did in the episode on the USMC Birthday a few years back with the bullet in his flask. There is not much more sacred than a Marine and their Corpsman and Corpsman and their Marines! I loved the episode, and will always remain a fan. Semper Fidelis. Glenn "Doc" Tannahill HM2/ USN. 8404
  • Practice without a license?

I admit I didn't like that concept. But I think it wasn't that she provided aide, it was the type of aide provided. The fact that she did a tracheotomy on the person was at issue. I'm assuming they saw this as the "practicing without a license". And I think they just needed a jumping off point to draw attention to the real issue at hand which is the discrepancy between how she was treated as a returning Navy Corpsman as opposed to those in the other branches of service. They are looking to draw attention to how the returning corpsman are treated when they return from active duty.
  • the entire plot of Ep8 is baloney !!!

I am not a medical or legal professional, but within a few minutes of hearing their claim of "practicing medicine without a license" I had found credible information online showing that this claim does not apply to first aid at an accident in most . states, including Virginia, where this episode takes place. If I can find it that quickly, then why couldn't the writers or producers of NCIS? You guys seriously FAILED this time.
  • Please stop the torture

I know I keep on saying the same thing but I cannot stand it. The show is off kilter. It is torture to watch it.

DD

Not sure how much we have to beg to get this girl off the show. I am definitely losing interest. I do not run home to watch the show anymore. I do not even watch it on the DVR right away. I do not have interest.

Please revamp my formerly favorite show.

DeeDee

Get that blonde of the show. She does not add anything to this series. As others have said the entire chemistry is gone even with the regulars. If they keep her on it will be their Achilles Heel and end the show.

D

Get rid of Bishop and bring back the NCIS that I am addicted to. I do not even watch the new shows for weeks later. It is embarrassing to watch the show now. I know every episode and have been through all the changes that worked successfully right from the start. Bishop does not work.

What martians came down and took the Gibbs we know and love? The one that would not accept this Bishop on his team.

Does the cast really want the show to fail? Have they decided being #1 for so long is over?

Get her off the floor and off the show !!!!!!
  • Terrible Legal Flaw in Episode 283

Most states have "Good Samaritan" laws that protect lay persons from legal liability for uncompensated medical care provided to injured or ill persons up to care consistent with the level of training of the provider. The female character - a Navy hospital corpsman trained for combat medical care - appears to have provided care, without compensation, up to the level of training she would be able to document. In no case should she have been criminally liable for the care she provided the accident characters by "practicing without a license".

Good Samaritan laws were passed to encourage people to give appropriate first aid in the critical minutes after accidents or critical sudden onset illnesses. Vermont's law actually imposes a duty to provide first aid, as I understand it.

Episode 283 just reinstated the fear of criminal prosecution and civil liability the Good Samaritan laws were intended to eliminate.

FIX IT. You might save a life with the aid of a "fan" who may now be too uncertain or frightened to provide care, or is now discouraged from pursuing basic first aid training, where they would learn about Good Samaritan laws in their states.

We generally are very loyal and appreciative viewers, but someone really failed to do their homework on this issue. Yes, I know "it's Hollywood", but as an EMT and first aid trainer, I hope you will address the inaccurate premise of this episode.

• Corpsman up!

Tonight 's episode was not probable in Virginia due to 000+cod+8.01-225 . In Virginia, as in Florida, there is a "good Samaritan law"

you guys are stretching veracity , but it was good entertainment.

• Is That It.

Nobody likes Bishop but you keep her so I think she has to be kin to someone high up. Like writer, producer, someone that can demand that an actor be kept on the payroll even if they are the worst actor ever. Is that it?
  • NCIS after S10

I dont like, how NCIS turnt out to be the last few Month - once i couldnt hardly wait to see the newest ep very week and now im not watching it at all anymore. I just cant handle Bishop, i dont think she fits the Team nor fits into NCIS.

If they would replace her with a good fit (it doesnt have to be Ziva, just a good fit!) that would be awsome.
  • Do not like the young blonde girl

My family has loved this show for a decade. The new girl is just not good. We saw this week that Gibbs is trying to fix her, but it won't work. She is too small, weak, silly, and not very smart. She can't be an NCIS agent. Gibbs has very high standards, he would never accept this weak little girl. We just don't want to watch the show any more.

We want Ziva back. She was so good.
  • DO YOU STILL SEE NCIS?

NOT WITHOUT ZIVA. IT IS NOT THE SAME.
  • Finally Catching Up!

Casting Bishop is a big misstep for the show. It makes no sense that Gibbs would think about hiring Nancy Drew to replace a Mossad agent. The show runners should have thought of something more clever. I liked it when they had temps come in and fill-in for a show or two. That could have been lots of fun each week! Like they did with Badger from Breaking Bad or the Polygraph girl. Instead of trying to replace Ziva, just give us a bunch of great characters who give us a great story.