Tuesday 8:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 23, 2003 In Season

NCIS Fan Reviews (1384)

• Awful new lady

I can hardly stomach watching the new lady on NCIS. I have to fast forward every time she is on. She is awful. Get rid of her quickly! Only rating her. Wish Tony was back
  • Losing their touch

I have loved this show for years but the last 3 people added have been less than constant to much crap on their end the show is losing the credibility not like it was. Come on mark hit some more heads in the writers directors and get some actors that can act. Thanks for listening.

• Bottom of the Barrel

New additions to cast not cutting it. That hispanic guy ----way too thick an accent, sometimes hard to understand, yet done on purpose by show execs to appeal to that race for more viewership Ziva and now Tony gone, that ship has sunk. No spark, no persona anymore, what a shame. It had a good run.
  • NCIS lover lost

Don't like the new cast for the show. Loved it when Ziva and Dinozo were on the show but Bishop, Torres, and Quinn are awful. They do not fit. Have stopped watching the show. I want the old show back
  • It's going downhill

I have been a big fan of NCIS until season 11. Ever since Cote de Pablo left the show, something was loss. It was bigger than when Sasha Alexander or Lauren Holly left. But when they put in Emily Wickersham in as Ziva's replacement it just got worse. She is a good actor, but she does not fit into the show. An analyst should not be a field agent because she does not have the proper skill and training. When Michael Weatherly left I was happy because he has been in the NCIS buisness for too long. But killing off Ziva was just wrong, although I believe that she is still alive and Tony is going to Paris to meet up with her. After Weatherly left NCIS replace him with 2 new agents. Torres is acting like an asshole while Quinn would be better being a trainer. Since Weatherly left the show is going downhill because it lost its comedy. I do not feel like McGee is meant to be SFA because he and Gibbs does not have a connection like Tony and Gibbs had. I still watch the show hoping it will get better, but it is failing. They tried to make it better by having McGee propose to Delilah, but it made things worse because all the McAbby people got mad. In the last few episodes you cans ee that they are changing McGee with him holding more guns and moving away from the techy side. I want the old McGee back. Also Gibbs is turning out to be a bigger asshole that does absoulety nothing except drinking his coffee. I dont know if anyone has noticed this, but in the last few episode you can see in the background women with lingirie on and it disgust me that they think that they can get more views if they put sexy women is rarely any clothing. The crimes are not interesting and there is no humor in the show. Also Brian's character (Jimmy Palmer) was one of the leads in the season 13 with helping Tony with Tali. I think that episode was the one where he got the most lines. Now they are only giving him like 2 or 3 lines per show and it pisses me off. Jimmy should be more am so happy that Weatherly left and is the lead of a new show Bull, which is turning into one of my favorites shows ever. Weatherly was the glue that kept this show together, but since he left it is falling and it is falling fast.
  • Show is failing with new cast members!!

I think Beth Riesgraf that played Parker on Leverage would be great on the cast. Much better than the new members they now have. My rating is because of the new cast members ONLY!!
  • NCIS losing credibility with two new actors

I give up. The two new cast members are horrible. They are subpar actors disgracing the quality of the show and undermining credibility of NCIS. The new guy just doesn't fit and not a believable agent, the new lady agent needs to go back to training. I have to quit watching this painful show now after years as an avid viewer. NCIS will lose its ratings and viewers and die a much needed death. One can only hope they get new actors before it's too late. A real shame!
  • Getting out my black dress!

So sad that NCIS has tanked! As it is cast now, it should be taken off life support. There is still time to save our old friends by trying a new character but the new characters are NOT it. Not 2 but just one. Too many to follow. Quick CODE BLUE before I start getting dressed.
  • talktalk10

So very disappointed with new cast members. Just can't watch poorly cast.

• The new cast is Horrible! I can't watch it anymore!

I have given it a try but tonight will be my last nught. The script and cast are just horrible. The new cast members are just not a good fit. The writers are desperate to make them fit in, and it's just awkward. The show is just not good anymore. Unfortunately, I am tuning out after years of watching it. I would be surprised it makes it the entire season without being cancelled.
  • NCIS is not the same with the one of the 2 new members

Been a loyal NCIS fan since the first show. Can't believe Mark Harmon is letting the show slide. The new female member is not a good fit. Even though I miss Tony, the first new show without him was at best so-so. The writing also seems slow and off. Show always had a good feel with any of the past cast members. Mark Harmon must cast be getting ready to retire and doesn't care any more. The show always had just the right number of characters. One extra is way too many!

Couldn't wait for Tuesday and NCIS. If the next episode is similar, I will miss NCIS.
  • Two new characters don't work

I don't find the Torres character likable but the Quinn character is horrendous. I have watched NCIS since the first episode and would have to say Jennifer Esposito is a terrible actress and is really driving this show down. If this cast continues as is I can see myself no longer tuning in on Tuesday. I'm not against a new actor, I'd just love to have one better than Esposito.
  • NCIS is dying, cpr please

Sorry these new guys need to be replaced asap. I've watched this show from its inception, even after Ziva was gone. Not crazy about Ellie because she whispers instead of talking. Weakening as each show airs, Esposito is mildly ok but that guy has got to go. Why not try new men to see who fits; these guys are all weak except the originals, love them. Fix this please!
  • Moe44

NCIS is failing miserably. It's gone from superb TV to painful to watch.
    Sorry to say, this show is on its last legs. As I watch it tonight I see weak characters and soap opera chitchat. Where's the plot? I really didn't fully appreciate the central importance of the Michael Weatherly character until he left. He was a major sparkplug as was Ziva. Mark Harmon can't carry it by himself, and Abby is as always quirky without being charismatic. McGee continues a losing battle with bulemia. I realize I'm rambling, but this show used to be do damned good!
  • Trying Too Hard

It is obvious that the departure of Michael Weatherly is deeply felt but, as valuable as he has always been to the show, no one is irreplaceable. The powers are trying too hard to replace him but these two new characters just don't make the grade. The Torres character acts too much like a street punk and in my opinion, is extremely character, Quinn, is not bringing much to the table either. These characters are not behaving as team players but as (seemingly) self proclaimed super agents.

Don't try to force new characters. Take time to find the right fit and the show will prevail. So far this season, there is no magic. There will be adjustments, but it needs to be done soon.

Please Save Our Show!
  • demise of the best show on tv

When the show replaced Ziva with Bishop it went from great to good. She was a very poor choice. When the show lost Tony and replaced him with 2 more duds the show fell off my list scheduled shows. Maybe they'll make another smooth move and get rid of Gibbs!!
  • Not enjoying this new season!

I particularly dislike the Torres character and the fact that Michael Weatherly is gone. The interaction between him and Gibbs was wonderful. Now it just seems like there are too many people involved and you don't really care. I suspect with the death of Gary Glasberg it will get worse. I prefer to watch all the old episodes in the USA channel!
  • Great New Cast

I may be in the minority but so far I like the two new agents, Torres and Quinn. Emily Wickersham's Ellie character is still boring. It was stated that Sean Murry's weight loss is not as a result of his being sick. I love his Tim character but, if he's not sick then, Sean has lost enough weight! He doesn't look sexy, he simply looks like he's depressingly sick! However, if he is sick, then I'm very sorry for him and for this comment.
  • Music too Loud during conversations-NCIS

The background music is way too loud during conversations, especially when the women are speaking. The pitch is very similar so it all blends together and we miss the conversation. We have complained before but it seems no one is taking note, or cares. As the audience slowly withdraws for various reasons, maybe they will get the hing.
  • NCIS down the tube

Too many negatives from a network bent on political leavesdefinitely anti Israel sentiment from that network shown. Guess when the president of the network is Ben Rhodes brother everything is fair gameJackson Gibbs died poor soul. Really enjoyed those episodes. Tony leaves and takes his dad with himthey substitute a lame Bishop boring, boring, boringworse yet the liberal minding network has some push on the shows with the nobamas.. was a great fan of this series from day one but won't be anymoresad

I'm still on the fence about this new season. In the past, occasionally a writer would screw up a story line. Not terribly off base, just small inconsistencies. This past episode, Priviledged Information, an unforgivable screw up occurred. Ellie Bishop was explaining to Gibbs' head shrinker the rules of interrogation. Specifically, the "never interrupt Gibbs during an interrogation" rule. Bishop said it was rule number 17. THERE IS NO RULE #17. It's rule #22 people!!!. If you don't know the rules, don't write for the show! Then, when McGee does interrupt the interrogation, the head shrinker says, " What happened to rule 17?" I could list other writing mishaps, but I let them go. This I can't let go. They sell tee shirts, mugs, hoodies, etc. with the rules listed. Read the damn mug! I hope they find a way to correct this. These rules have been on place for 14 years. How do you screw that up?
  • New Cast - What to expect

I wasn't sure with Michael Weatherly leaving whether NCIS would be good this year. I was pleasantly surprised when I watched it! The new members are good and funny and the show is still good! I will continue to watch it, in fact I have the series being recorded each week in case I am not at home to see it! Kudos to the writers and the stars!
  • NCIS has been dying a slow death since 8th season

. (Keep It Simple Stupid) is sometimes a good philosophy. I liked NCIS from the beginning for it's solve-a-crime-an-episode formula. When they delved into the (multi) season-long terrorist hunt stuff it got very convoluted, hard to follow & boring. Then Ziva left and in came (yaaaawn) Bishop. Cue the death march: da da da-da da da-da da da da daaaa.

And now, Fez as Special Agent? I don't think so. Watched the 1st episode to give it a chance. Glimpsed at 2nd episode until about first commercial and totally ignored it last night.

I'm done watching and hopefully enough others are to so they can move NCIS:NOLA into the time slot. I cannot stay up until 11 to watch (and I haven't recorded shows since VCR's became passe), so it's off my watch list for now, too.
  • Can't watch Special Agent Fez

I mourned the departure of Michael Weatherly because I loved/loathed the DiNozzo character. The show just clicked with his personality playing off that of the McGee and Gibbs characters. That chemistry was the magic that was part of the underpinnings of this show. Fez doesn't cut it. Wilmer Valderrama is a Hollywood joke and I don't know what CBS exec he has pictures of diddling a llama, but NCIS as we know it is done. Jennifer Esposito is a seasoned TV vet and will do well, although fitting her into the dynamic will be interesting. Valderrama's character fitting in is like using a wagon wheel to fix a flat on a Porsche.
  • hard time watching

I was watching the first show of the season, when my son (5) came in and asked why Handy Manny was on the same show with Gibbs. I hadn't made the connection until he had said something. Now I can't take him (Wilmer) as a serious actor. He is very hard to watch. First he was Fez then Handy Manny. How did he end up on NCIS? VERY DISAPPOINTING.. All the show needs now is for the tools to come out singing.
  • Change is not always good.

After two episodes, Wilmer Valderama has made me wish for the obnoxious side of DiNozo. Lose him as soon as you can. Newbies should not be made more important than the established crew. Jennifer Esposito is an example of a good change. She fits into the group.
  • NCIS!! What happened?

NCIS took a nose dive in 2014! You are going to go under unless you bring some adults to the show!!! Most of the cast look like they graduated from high school 2 years ago! I don't know if the strategy is to make Mark Harmon look super mature or what!! It's actually making the whole crew look like bad actors now. I'm about done with it!!
  • NCIS is dead...

NCIS is not worth the time to watch. I was one of its biggest fans till Ziva left, which is when the terminal disease started. Whoever thought Emily Wickersham could fill Cote de Pablo 's shoes is insane, period. Wickersham is a zero. Her marriage issues on the show were insulting they were so stupid. One wonders how much work she got on the casting couch.

What a shock to find out how much Michael Weatherly carried the show on his back. Tony's character leaving the show was a bridge too far. His interplay w/young Tim McGee was a TV high point.

Strangely, skinny Tim McGee is a worse character than the old chubby version, and don't ask me why cause I don't know. Now he just looks like another sunken cheek Hollywood extra, and is no fun anymore.

Gibb's well known "mean" qualities are just totally worn out (referencing the way he responded to the new Latin agent's tossing down his badge to quit).

Finally, the new male Latin agent is just awful, even, if it's possible, worse than the steroid-pumped horrible character played by the the black guy on NCIS Los Angeles (which I can not stand).

I turned off the 20 Sept premier 2/3rds through, and won't watch another episode. Give it up Harmon, it's over, it's dead, just bury this stinking corpse of a show.

• Alas! Season 14 the last one?

Never had a problem with any of the cast until now. The two new folks just don't fit! I was looking forward to seeing Sarah Clarke. What happened to her? Both Esposito and Valderrama need to go and just have Duane Henry as Tony's replacement. Didn't finish watching the premier episode. Turned off the second episode after 10 minutes. Probably won't tune in for episode 3.