NCIS

Tuesday 8:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 23, 2003 Returning September 26, 2017

lordbowler

NCIS Fan Reviews (1488)

• I CANT TAKE IT!!!

I used to love NCIS when Michael Weatherly and Cote de Pablo were on it. I would never miss an episode! Now with all the cringy acting and horrible plot lines, I can't even stomach one episode without having to turn off the TV. What has this amazing show come to? Honestly, they should have pulled the plug after Cote de Pablo left. I feel like the writers are just on cruise control. This once amazing show deserved to go out on top! Now they'll be lucky if they can fit in one or two more seasons before a burn out.

Also, I have always had my suspicions that Ziva is still alive. There were so many plot bunnies in the episode family first, but I think they only did that to have some story line to fall back on just in case they needed it, which they desperately do. There are so many things I didn't like about how the writers constructed the Tiva story. One example that makes absolutely no sense to me is when Tony told Ziva she wasn't alone at the airport, then she said she slept with Adam because she felt alone. I mean did the writers forget they wrote that? Those are the kind of things that really grind my gears. inconsistency. Another example is when Tony literally goes half way across the world to SAVE HER LIFE FROM A TERRORIST CAMP and all he gets is a kiss on the cheek and then she starts dating Ray soon after that. Plus, they hardly even mentioned what happened to her! I mean, wouldn't the fact that she was tortured for months in another country warrant some form of deep discussion! Apparently not. I am still pissed about that even though it was years ago. Sorry this is so long, I needed to rant. :P

Also, It doesn't matter what happens on the show, I will forever believe that Ziva is alive somewhere and Tony and Tali found her and they made a family. Drop a like if you agree! :D
  • Still watching it as it is but..... :(

Summary: S1-12 cast like FAMILY. STRONG. S13-14 cast like boring ass coworkers w/o much chemistry.

Giving til S15-16 if it happens.

The cast is just weak this S14.

- Kate had her own mettle. She was like a big sister. Awesome. Slightly feminist.

- Ziva was also her own woman. The chemistry with Tony is spot on. Also her personality stands out. Good character development.

- Tony is the character that has that aura who can also carry a scene on his own. The bad boy with a good heart. His antics can be annoying but he's really a good agent, he just seems like a lazy one. The best character development for me though inconsistent.

- Gibbs is Gibbs. Has gone a character development that made him soft... :( I don't like it but realistic? Since losing too many agents and almost dying a 2nd time... that talk with his daughter really made him into a different guy. Missing the hard ass Gibbs though.

- NCIS directors, Ducky and Palmer are both wonderful supporters. Also have their characters developed or deepened with background stories. Palmer really became more assertive.

- Abby can be too immature like throwing a petty tantrum, kisses on the cheeks every time has become weird and like ugh. Something about her sometimes irritate me but overall okay character. Quirky.

Now for the weak ones

- Mcgee.. I liked him before when Tony's there. Their brotherhood is spot on. Teasing on the outside, caring on the inside. As a SFA though.... meh he has no umph! that Tony had. Some S14 episode I completely forgot about him even!! And that has never happened before. He's better as the tech guy. He stands out more as the tech guy... :(

- Bishop.. her first episode was okay. She was the weird one sitting on the floor and such but then poof she became like nothing. Doesn't stand out. Is annoying. What's her specialty even. She's just like meh. If she'd been developed like a strategist then that would've been better. Small but terrible. Scenes with her bros though just ridiculous. Take for example NCIS Nell and Lange. They're small but they have impact!

- Quinn... is it just me but the way she speaks just makes me want to sleep?! Also nothing to her that makes her stand out. She's supposed to be the big sis over Bishop's lithe frame but it's not working...

Her supposed specialty is training and knowing who she trained.. okaaaaaay

- Reeves. Hm. He's okay in some sense again though no unique personality. Other than being a Brit. MI6 doesn't give him anything at all.

- Torres. Gosh. I liked him. He's like a gay bro. Especially with Reeves. Best of the weak links. He's that loner macho man. Sadly he has nothing else that makes him stand out. Still lacking.

OVERALL- The cast now have no standouts. They're a lot to make up for their nothingness I guess. Neither of them can carry the scene. All 4 of them still can't. Seems subpar. Gibbs has become too soft he's becoming like them. No ommph! Please give us something. Don't end like this!!!! Even Mcgee and Delilah's love story have nothing. Don't even get me started with Bishop and Qasim. Like I have more push with Palmer and Breena because I can feel it from Palmer. Bring Michelle Lee back she has more impact than the rest of the current agents. Geez.

Score is for S1-13
  • NCIS Binge Watcher

I have to agree with other reviewers that Bishop has got to go. . .I've been a fan of NCIS since season 1 episode 1. I was heartbroken when Kate was removed from the show and thought that she could never be replaced. But then Ziva walked in and I fell in love with her immediately. But then had to be heartbroken again when she left. . . I have to confess that I binge watch NCIS over and over. The show never gets boring. . . Until Bishop shows up. Nothing against the actor who plays Bishop, but, really? ARGH. What a letdown! She is NOT a good match! It's like maybe they are trying to relate to a younger audience by letting a teenager play with the adults? The character of Bishop is very shallow. Have you ever noticed she only has two expressions on her face? A smile and a frown. And what's with putting her in just about every scene? We want to see Gibbs, Tony (although he's now gone), McGee, Ducky, Abby, Jimmy and of course Vance. The chemistry between these characters/actors is the best ever on TV. Why fix what isn't broken?

I understand that there isn't anything that can be done when an actor leaves a show and it is difficult to replace that person, but the least the creators could have done after Ziva left was to come up with a better replacement than a teeny-bopper. (Okay, I know I'm showing my age Just about everything about the actor they chose is all wrong for the series. For one thing, she's too small. . . She just doesn't fit next to 3 men who are 6 foot tall and taller! She's not believable. I cannot get behind the character of Bishop because the actor does not have the ability to make me believe that she belongs in that job. She just doesn't fit.

I have to confess that I've not seen the most recent shows. I live in the boonies so TV reception isn't the best so I wait until the seasons show up on Netflix. But rumor has it that there are more new players on the block and it doesn't sound like other fans are all that happy with them. I almost dread to see what's next. . . But so far I haven't given up totally on the show. We shall see. Not having Tony on the show just might be a deal breaker for me. . . .
  • Why is Bishop still on the show?!

From the first time NCIS introduced Bishop to the show, the disappointment was immense! I pretty much stopped watching the show. Then I thought, most new characters tend to grow on me in most of my favorite shows; so, I gave it another another. Now, I start each episode hoping: "OK, maybe today, they'll finally write her out". When she went all psycho taking down/out Chen, I thought, "Finally! hallelujah!" I mean, not only did she go rogue, and broke Gibbs' trust, but also killed a guy! I watch pretty much every criminal series out there, and these situations, regardless of the criminal past of the assailant, end up in suspension, or something worse. The criminal was unarmed, right? When Jack Bauer took out a similar Chen on 24, he (Jack) was pronounced the enemy of the state. And here I am, switching on the next episode, all excited I mind you, and there she is, working the case like nothing ever happened, not even reprimanded for her behavior. She needs to go! The show is being ruined with her presence. Jenny ok, Torres ok, even British guy - meh- but ok, but Bishop - I just can't... Bring Ziva and Dinozzo back! I'll even be ok with some pathetic move like making the last few seasons a memory lapse, or Abby's imagination or whatever else. Ask the soap opera producers, maybe they can help.
  • New Network with NCIS

Just found a new network for me to watch old episodes of NCIS. The network is "OXYGEN". Today they are showing season number 2 episodes and it is OUTSTANDING to see all the old quality players AND NO BISHOP or NO TORRES and NO REEVES. Too bad CBS is covering for the Producer and the new characters just for ratings.
  • NCIS

This show was put on life support when Cote left but when Michael left they should have pulled the plug.

The only way to save the show now is to say that everything after Gibb's head trauma and amnesia was a dream sequence or that Ziva didn't really die she escaped and her and Tony return after a threat is neutralized. If they can't do that then let the show go.

There is no need to keep disappointing fans and get cancelled for low ratings that's not how a show like NCIS should go out.

I'm so sad that one of my top ten shows is now a zero
  • Writers and Directors: WAKE UP!!!

2.5
    It was so sad that the death of an important member of the staff of NCIS caused the removal of Jennifer. She was never a fit for a poorly conceived character with a frail plot line and should not have been added to the NCIS cast. This is just another example of off screen staff members promoting actors they personally like into a cast thereby weakening the entire show. This all started with the addition of Emily in the Bishop role. Nothing has effectively worked since then. If you want to keep your viewers (and that seems to be a big if!) then design the long range plot line and select actors who will fit that plot and have chemistry with the rest of the cast. If Emily's protector is determined to keep her in the cast then please lesson her role or have you not read the fan reviews? Guess you really don't care, do you?
  • Timothy Magees wedding

4.5
    Just watched the episode where Tim and Delilah finally get married. Seriously, Tim goes looking for a suit and brings Clayton and Torres with him. Has he no friends that he has to rely on two characters that are only new to the show as if they were all best friends. Later after we find Delilah is pregnant they decide to get married with 'their closest friends' in their apartment. These only consist of Ncis staff including three new characters they both barely know. Delilah has no friends at it from her work. Are we to believe this is all they have. Think the producers were trying to make it a memorable and emotional episode. They failed on all levels. I honestly didn't care about this wedding even throwing the pregnancy into the loop. And just to make it more meaningful we see Gibbs give Tim his fathers watch. When did these two get close. They didn't so again it didn't resonate with me.

Seriously if they don't do something with this programme I will be switching off which is a bit sad. Please get rid of Jennifer Esposito with her bad acting and stupid expressions and Duane Henry with his generic English character enunciating every word because the producers, as on numerous other American shows obviously think this is the only accent the American public will understand which is a bit insulting. Bring back the old style with the chemistry and humour that Kate, Tony and Ziva brought. It's no fun anymore and trying to make it look like they're all best friends isn't help. Far too many characters and honestly I don't care about any of them.

• Boring

Really these two new boys are full of themselves,their characters don't convincente anyone.

I liked Bishop's personality at the begining but now se can not ser how inteligente she she is cute and eficient and independent but still has lost his passion as the resto of The crew.
  • 3 NCIS shows

2.5
    1. NCIS Los Angeles 2. NCIS 3, NCIS New Orleans.

The NCIS show is ridiculous, the character Gibbs doesnt stand any nonsense, yet the character DiNozzo is a thief (he steals from friends) a bully, self centred, he lies to show he is better, vary rarely does he have an original thought, there are flashes of a good character but vary rarely. He winds up Mcgee about his love life, yet he has a better track record that THE BOSO. As for Abbey he character is briliant scientist, but a total nutter. Most of the time NCIS is a comedy. NCIS Los Angeles, i s by far a much better well rounded show. Unfortunately the New Orleans show its so weak in story line and its characters.
  • too many people no plot

I have watched nearly every episode over the years but there are now too many agents. they get in each others way. Jenny E is there to appeal to men viewers as Emily is just cute. the new feller does nothing but bitch. Now they get a fake englishman to help out. No plots at all they deduce things very quickly while continuing their soap opera. Before long it will turn into a comedy and then the END
  • NCIS Fake English Accents

NCIS is one of my favourite programmes. But the fake British accents in season 14 are irritating. No one in the UK speaks like that. I think it is based on how they think we spoke in the 1940s. Thank God you have Ducky, at least he is the real thing.
  • Die-hard fan since 2005 loses interest entirely

1.5
    NCIS is one of those examples where you wish it had ended years ago when it was still going strong. Ending a show at its peak is painful, but you will always remember it as something that was extraordinary. In 2005 the first episode of NCIS aired in Germany. I was 14 years old and fell in love with it. The characters and their banter were superb and the stories told felt fresh and fun. When Kate died I was fundamentally shaken up being a dramatic teenager. I tried to hate Ziva, but she grew on me and the show was stellar. I joined message boards and started watching episodes when they aired. My English improved and episode titles and characters names were all over my exercise books. After losing Buffy as my favourite show, NCIS filled that void. I was highly attached to the characters and also made some amazing friends through the show. When S10 started I felt like this should somehow be the final season. I had this feeling that should be the case. Little did I know that this show would slowly fall apart til it is only a shell. And yes Cote's departure kind of started it, but it wasn't just that. The writers couldn't find that magic anymore. Stories felt redundant. Something was extremely off. And I feel like Michael felt that,too. But it was still watchable with Tony, the heart of the show, being present. Bishop was okay but she didn't add something extraordinary to the show. Then Tony I have to say season 14 looked promising in the first episode but slowly turned into a bad spin-off. Nobody capitalised on Torres and the intrigue he brought to the show. Suddenly the show was swammed with characters you barely knew and didn't care about. And somehow the show looks like a mock-up. It lost its soul, its spark and its amazing energy. It pains me to see that. I stopped watching halfway through the season. A show that was my daily companion during my entire adolescence. I am almost 26 now and just shocked how much my love for this show has died inside of me. There is no passion for it left. It is the biggest let down to me when it comes to TV and I am a TV addict. One example of how little regard there is when it comes to the essence of the show is actually McGee's wedding. Tony and McGee have been best friends for almost 13 there is no nod to him. No letter, no phone call, no mention. Instead we have 3-4 characters present acting like they are part of this family. It is forced. His sister wasn't even present but Torres, Clayton and Quinn were. Considering the fact that Michael stays in touch with the show, it is shocking how it never crossed their mind. That was the nail to the coffin for me. I am only going to watch scenes on YouTube and the series finale. I am done with this show. This show that used to be my favourite for over a decade. The new showrunners have zero ability to honour what the show is about. Biggest tv-related letdown of my young life. Sorry NCIS. In 2005-2013 you were a 10. Now you are no better than a 1.5.
  • It Was About Family

I have watched NCIS since it was a gleam in JAG's eye. What kept me coming back Tuesday after Tuesday was the father/children dynamic. I especially miss the Gibbs/DiNozzo dynamic and I think Mark Harmon is missing it too, it's like someone let the air out of his balloon. Watch the earlier seasons and watch those two together, it is evident that those two men really got each other, they balanced each other. Sean Murray wasn't a bad addition he balanced Paulie and Brian D. balanced David McCullum. There is not balance now. The cast members just are not as talented as their predecessors. It was Michael Weather's wit and comic timing that kept the show from being overly heavy, and now I'm thinking the set atmosphere as well. None of the new actors seem to be able to do that. Granted the writing isn't as good as in the past, but even if it was the new actors are not as talented as Mr. Weatherly, they can't pull it off. Neither Michael or Cote are coming back, there really isn't any place for them to go especially the DiNozzo character, the writers wrote him into a corner with no reasonable way out. But they could get rid of ALL the new characters and just focus on Gibbs,McGee,Abby,Ducky, and Palmer. If Gibbs has to have a team of three keep Reeves of all the new characters I think his has the most possibilities. The others are just boring. And where is Fornell???? NCIS has lost it's way, hopefully during their hiatus they'll find it again or else they should just sail off on Gibb's boat into the sunset.
  • Time to say Goodnight Gracie.

It is definately time to kill the show. It's not even the same show anymore, it's like Mark Harrmon on a bad remake of NCIS. Tony left and he was the #2 guy that held the show together. Mark Harrmon is an amazing actor but even he cant save this bad writing, extremely terrible new casting, WTH show anymore. The first mistake the creators made was replacing Ziva with Bishop. That right there was a stupid decision on someone's part. A different actress that fit in better would have been much better, and possibly could have helped Mark keep the ratings up now after Tony left. CBS is just wasting money now, and Mr. Harrmon should quickly find a new show to be on.
  • More Disappointed Than I Expected

2.5
    I knew it would be drastically hard to lose Tony, it was hard enough to lose Ziva. Still not clear what happened with Ziva but at least they gave Ziva a good farewell. There was no emotion/banter or anything between Gibbs and Tony when he left, Tony's last episode was horrible. McGhee gets married and Gibbs gives him his Dad's watch, great, but he did nothing when Tony left and the two of them were the heart of the show!! Torres drives me crazy he just does not fit at all!!! He really needs to go! The story lines have changed too drastically it has ruined the flow of the show. The banter between Gibbs and his "kids" is gone, gone, gone. I miss the old Gibbs, the head slaps, etc. I like Quinn but truly, there are too many characters now! Gibbs, McGhee, Abby, Ducky and Palmer could carry the show. Emily and Torres definitely need to go!! And Gibbs needs to get back to being Gibbs!! I love NCIS and have never missed an episode since the beginning!! But it's getting harder and harder to watch. I don't get excited for Tuesday nights anymore. I DVR it and watch it after my other shows. :-( I have to agree with everyone else that the writing is just awful, I miss the "family" setting, and there is too much kissy good feeling.
  • does CBS read comments or care ?

4.5
    I will add to the discomfort watching NCIS. First, Bishop is not Ziva but I think an OK addition. No one can replace Tony and adding 3 dofus agents certainly did not do anything but downgrade the show. Stupid writing and story lines are awful. The kissy good feeling /family direction is awful. The acting is awful, even Gibbs. Let Jethro be Jethro . Maybe that will help. Maybe it is too late to recover.
  • Once was wonderful ....

Have you ever watched the Simpsons episode where Marg writes an Itchy & Scratchy episode ? It is diluted to the nth degree and there is no blood or death just hugs and understanding... well, season 14 of NCIS was written by Marg Simpson - and anyone who has followed this show for the previous 13 seasons will know not to tune in ever again. The wondrous way the show was able to keep you entertained for 42 minutes - every episode, with villains that lasted half the season, with humour, head slaps, office chemistry - the elements that made it deservedly at the forefront of shows of this genre, is all but a memory now (but still available for d/l for that NCIS fix thankfully). It is sad to know that the show has drifted so far from where it once was, that the cast has moved on (Kate, Ziva, Jenny, Tony) and that those who are left, are now tired, old (Gibbs looks really old, Ducky speaks like he's 90 and Abby - who was hot and cheeky in the first few years - still tries to play that cute Goth - but is seriously mutton dressed as lamb). This show WAS the best! People leave - usually killed off, which makes a Tony/Ziva cameo impossible, yet absolutely necessary to give this show some CPR. Or are the writers trying to cater to a new audience, one that has no inkling of the history of the show, just exposed to the 'now' and therefore able to sit through these episodes with the knowledge that the show has become immortal and simply can't be killed off. Sad days for those of us who weathered the storm for so many years, so many story lines, sub plots and emotions played out .... to now be dished up 'left-overs'.
  • Too dreadful to continue

This used to be my favorite show. I bought the season 1-10 dvds and even the Jag season where it was introduced, although I'd never watched Jag. It was an A+ show. The chemistry between all the cast members was incredible. Gibbs was definitely in charge and every week there was a crime to be solved. The banter between Tony and Ziva was fun and Abby and Tim were fantastic. Then Cote left and the show dropped to a B. There was no one for Michael Weatherly to play off of and the Bishop character is just plain boring. Face it. Ziva was kickass exciting. No wonder Weatherly left. There is no chemistry between the new actors and all the shows are shoving their backgrounds at us. It's not a crime show anymore. It's a "look we have a new character and here's everything about Gibbs isn't in charge. The new characters tell him what to do. And he takes it from them. Tony and Ziva wouldn't have dared. And McGee is barely in the stories anymore. Way too many newbies. As senior field agent McGee deserves way better stories. The show has become an embarrassment. Giving it a D would be generous. I know it must be drawing to a close so here're my recommendations. Work a miracle. Pay Michael Weatherly 3 times what he's making now and promise him he can have Bull back later if he wants it. Give Cote the moon, the sun and the entire universe and get her back. Have one last extraordinary year and go out at the top. At this point, I just can't watch anymore.
  • Bleeding everywhere ....

I just watched the 'BeastMaster' Episode > this show is now unwatchable. What a pathetic story line. The office small talk is now so cringe worthy - then McGee steps up in his 'Lead Agent' role to oversee office policy ... bzzzz - bad. Then the story moves along and now Gibbs is 'the horse whisperer' and even recalls a story about his daughter and her horse healing feats bzzzzz - bad. Back in the office, we find out that the British guy has pepper sprayed the female 'agents' and Bishop had used really bad language - but NOT just in English - because whilst Ziva could speak 5 languages - Bishop states that she can speak SIX languages BZZZZZZZZZ - BAD. Please switch off the life support on this show. Donate the actors to a worthy cause instead (well maybe Gibbs and McGee) - the others can go get real jobs!
  • Start all over again

With Bishop and the new additions, I can't stomach NCIS any more. I watch the re-runs that have Michael Weatherby and Cote De Pablo in them, which were always magic. I miss their humor and one liners! The caricatures on the program now just don't cut it and are boring as hell. Maybe if you brought Tony, Ziva, and their child in for a cameo appearance I'd feel better. The ending of the DiNozzo/Ziva relationship seemed so brutal and totally deflated it for me. I think most of us like happy endings, considering what's going on in the world today and could use some.
  • Controversial but Bishop is just as good as Ziva!

I think it's nice that McGee has someone he can bond with and he seems to have a great relationship with Bishop. I do think Torres and Quinn should be cut from the show and replaced as an agent!
  • NCIS still better than 95% of shows on tv

I just finished reading a bunch of reviews for NCIS on this site. I agree that the show was hurt by Ziva's and Tony's characters leaving but it's still better than most shows on tv including the Premium paid channels. Why don't all of you complainers just quit watching and let the rest of us that still love it enjoy it. NCIS has changed, but it's still my favorite show and I hope mean spirited people like you don't cause it to be cancelled.
  • NCIS needs to be laid to rest

NCIS was very good for many years. However, it is no longer. It's really just become boring. Without Tony and his dad popping in every now and again, it's really lost it's charm. Now, we have Ellie and Alex, who are both incredibly boring. Alex is completely expressionless and slurs everything she says. I can hardly watch her. Nick adds very little, also. Even the characters who have been there since the beginning are not adding anything new to the show. They all just seem tired.

The show is no longer entertaining, and it's time to call it quits.
  • Hanging It Up

I've watched every episode of NCIS since Gibbs hired Kate from the Secret Service in episode one. I'm done. Through its peaks and valleys, the show always flowed. With the departure of DiNozzo and addition of Fez and the chick from Spin City, NCIS has no rhythm. Even Gibbs seems excessively boorish. CBS has allowed arguably its flagship program in NCIS to deteriorate from clunky to downright unwatchable.
  • Time to go

I cannot believe how such a great show has gone downhill. It is time to end it. The biggest problem is all of the side stories of personal life. This trend seems to be infecting NCIS LA and Blue Bloods as well. I tune in to see crimes solved. I really don't care about someone's love life or their family problems.

Emily Wickersham as Bishop was a poor addition but she is wonderful compared to Jennifer Esposito as Quinn. Eposito was simply obnoxious on Blue Bloods where she was finally cut after 3 long years. Now for some unknown reason CBS decides to sign her to NCIS.

I don't get the MI6 character. Adds nothing at all to the show.

Mark Harmon is a wonderful actor but you can tell he is just is now going through the motions.

• Emily Wickersham (Bishop) Must Goooooo!!!!!

I have never written a review before, but I've been such a fan of NCIS from the very beginning, (Gibbs, Tony, Kate, McGee) I have a hard time believing casting believes the charter of Bishop adds to the show. When the charter Kate left, replaced by Ziva, casting was right on. I have googled Wickersham to see if she could possibly be a relative to one of the cast/crew because that is only reason I could find why she was hired on such a great show. Please lose Bisop. She has no chemistry with the cast and I find her actually annoying. I wish her well, but she needs to go.
  • What have the writers done

Look I understand that Michael Weatherly(Tony), Cote de Pablo(Ziva), and many other characters of the past weren't written off for a good stories but rather by the actors request. So I don't blame the writers for that and I don't expect them to bring them back. I want the show to stay to its roots what is this Gibbs doesn't scare the team in a father like way anymore; be doesn't hangup their personal phone calls tell them to do stuff now and set extremely short time limits and what do head slaps seize to exist. Yes I know Dinozzo is gone but Gibbs used to slap McGee to. I could go on forever but the show isn't written as good as it used to be and everyone sees it even Sean Murray(MeGee) and Mark Harmon(Gibbs) are rumored to be considering leaving. I think they should fire Jennifer Espinoza and the British dude but keep torres. Next they need to focus more on the team dynamic rather then the characters individual story.
  • Squadroom Overcrowding!

Lose Bishop, Torres, & Quinn. Reeves is capable of filling the funny/dramatic shoes left by DiNozzo. Hire Eliza Gonzales to fill both the Latin American & the strong female lead voids. Romantic tension with Reeves would be a very attractive possibility.
  • I am so disappointed

I have to say this was my favorite tv show. Until season 14. Please Bring back Tony & Ziva. The show is just not the same without them. Gibbs, Tony, Ziva, Magee, Abby, Ducky, Pharnel, Palmer, & Vance all worked very well together. The new characters are just terrible. I can tolerate Bishop but Tores & Quinn have just got to go. They absolutely do not fit. Please don't cancel the show. Just please bring back Tony & Ziva. They are the missing part of our NCIS family. Please fix this wonderful show.