NCIS

Tuesday 8:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 23, 2003 In Season

dalilone

NCIS Fan Reviews (1173)

• Why is the idiot blonde still there?

The more Bishop is "developed". the clearer it becomes how shallow, useless, and stupid she is, What a downgrade.
  • The Abby Clone

What do you get when you cross Abby with a blond? A dud. There is not enough Caf Pow to keep me awake though these new episodes. The next time the "little cutie" sits cross legs on the desk, I leave the show forever.
  • Hoopie

Dislike Ziva's replacement! Bring Ziva back quickly!
  • Who are you kidding?

Just viewed episode three of the latest NCIS.

Whoever was trying to portray a British Railway Station in the 1960's - or at any time isn't worthy of working in the film or TV industry. We didn't have signs as shown, we didn't have glass swing doors opening onto the streets, we didn't have seating as portrayed, we certainly didn't have ticket booths of the type used in this episode. It was shoddy and Mark Hammond should be disgusted that it was allowed to be aired. If you are going set something in a foreign location you could at least check out what Victoria Station looked like - that is where the boat trains left from.
  • NCIS and Bishop

I have watched NCIS since the very first show, the cast is the best and I understand why it has been on the air so long. The writing is wonderful. Unfortunatalty since Bishop has taken over for Ziva the show is not as interesting. Kate and Zivas characters were both exciting and flirtatious. It kept the chemistry going sbetween Tony and the women. Now it's not fun you either have to change something and make excitement in Bishop or your show will lose many fans. Please get Ziva back. I would make an offer she couldn't refuse. I love Mark Harmon and have been a long time fan of his and his cast. What a class act that drives the show also to where it is. You never hear Any dirt on any of these awesome stars. Good for them stay out of the Hollywood light. Great writing just get Ziva back!,,,,PLEASE
  • She's a keeper

I thought I'd never like anyone else after Ziva, but Bishop is so cool! I love her!!
  • that blond

She needs to go. Bring zeva back or get another strong female writing not so good lately.
  • Bring Ziva back

Bishop is completely a works in earpieces, she can't beat ziva and todd she responds to gibbs like a fortune teller and she screws up in the DIANA'S VOICE" Leroy bring back Ziva
  • Tony's Girlfriend

1.5
    lots of fans wanted tony to hook up with Kate and then Ziva. with story lines obviously going downhill, they finally hook him up so they can write about that instead of the case of the week. You know, FILLER, to help drag the show for 42 minutes. Murder of the week story counts out to 40 minutes, throw in two minutes of tony's love life and Bingo!
  • Will the writing push NCIS over the cliff?

Although a long time fan of NCIS, the writing has made this season a real disappointment. There has been no character development for any cast member. (Bishop has been given no character The writers appear to forget that Gibbs has a gut. Prime example from this past week's episode - The Gibbs of seasons 1 through maybe 9.5 never would have missed that the rescued aide worker had been turned. Really disappointing. Equally disappointing was the arrival of Tony's girlfriend. Totally out of character from the Tony fans have loved for the first 9 or 10 seasons. There was no drama, no humor, no development of the story - simply - Boom - here she is, accept it. After multiple episodes of development of his prior relationships, this fell flat. I hope the writers take these types of comments to heart - or are replaced with writers who understand that the beauty of this show was the drama in each of the lives of the characters - especially Gibbs' and his idiosyncratic method of crime fighting - that is gone. Please improve for next season or you will see your viewers head to USA to watch reruns of the well written episodes.
  • Focusing blame on wrong area

While I agree, with many, that the show has gone downhill over the last season and a half, I believe that people are fousing on the wrong area (or character) to blame. By making the character a "desk jockey" rather than an all-action agent (like Kate or Ziva), Bishop was always going to suffer in any comparison.

In my opinion, the problem with the show is that they have simply run out of good story lines, especially as they are now trying to ensure that 3 shows have unique and distinct plots. This has led to the apparent series-long plot line about revenge against Gibbs -- something that was played out with the Mexican cartel story. I find this extremely tiresome as they seem to be trying to create plausible stories to bring the story back to the fore. Forcing the issue has resulted in some very weak episodes. A whole episode was used to kill off one ex-wife and create the revenge factor for Gibbs and Furnell, and the episode was not very good.
  • What is happening to this Show - Bishop is a complete dud

I watched this show since the beginning but I just cannot take much more of Bishop. She brings out all the worst in McGee, and I'm beginning to get tired of him - they act like a couple of junior high schoolers, and the focus of the show seems to be shifting for a really good drama to a combination soap opera, situation comedy. If it continues the way it's going I suggest a mass firing of your writers. Bishop is just a dud and surely someone can recognize that.
  • love the cast but

I love everyone on the Ziva is. greatly missed! Maybe they can approach her now and try to get her back. She said she needed a break maybe she's ready to come back. McGee I love ya but you have stop saying holy crap. Crap is not holy! But I still love ya ;)
  • dear CBS

if you don't get ziva back the next call is the white house and i will get Obama

• Fight for Zivas return to the team

I agree with you D. I love Ziva and the chemistry she had with Tony brought a little spice to the show. Bishop just doesn't have what it takes to be on Team Gibbs :-). I hope they find a way to bring her back
  • Just a reminder of Ziva David (and I feel great)

The Christmas episode showed Ziva David in several flashes from the past episodes and I just raised my hopes that the producers of the show will somehow persuade Cote De Pablo to come back to the show. The character of Bishop is a big NOTHING. She has a husband, blah blah blah, no sparks with Tony, no action. NOTHING.
  • They should have stopped NCIS

at the end of Season 10. Now they give us a girl sitting on the floor and can't fire a gun, a terrible love interest, and have altered many of the main characters. Haters of NCIS: New Orleans can sin on the floor with Bishop.
  • Real Stupid Move

I've always loved to watch NCIS but, since they put this stupid blond on the show that don't do nothing but get in the way, I think the show has really went downhill. I still watch but the show is not as good. I hope CBS will come to their senses and get rid of the idiot blond before the show starts sucking enough to quit watching it. She could be replaced by a cartoon character.
  • Yeah, Bishop stinks but...

The ratings are still solid for this show. NCIS is consistently #1 in its timeslot and the second or third most watched TV show every week.

I can't stand Bishop and never thought she fit in with the rest of the cast at all. Regardless, the ratings suggest she's not going anywhere. That is too bad, but that is how it is.
  • This NCIS show and cast are great! Alittle change but still good.

This show and cast are great, even with minor cast change. Ziva may be gone however Bishop is not so bad. (at least they didn't completely Ruin this show-by bringing in some phoney washed up 'has been' actor trying regurgitate their acting career for the part).
  • NCIS hacked.

It's not the acting, it's the writing. Bishop is all right, but Tony is still an asshole. How many of the stupid posters here like that bully, Tony, but don't like Bishop? Morons.
  • Seriously????

You guys are blaming the network because the actress decided to move on? She plainly stated that it was her decision and they pulled out all the stops trying to get her to stay. Give Bishop a chance many of us were not happy when Ziva replaced Kate either...
  • A once great show with an impeccable cast is gone

I won't be bothering on January 6. As much as I love the rest of the cast, I can't tolerate the Bishop character.

As other as have mentioned, the chemistry used to be the driving force behind this show. It's now bland and monotonous. Not even Mark Harmon, Michael Weatherly, Pauly Perrette, and David McCallum can carry this show beyond the current season.
  • Bring back Ziva!

Bring back Ziva it's not NCIS without her. It used to be my favorite show. Now I'm boycotting NCIS and CBS. This show has gone from #1 to mediocrity. I'm watching Prospectors on the weather channel now.
  • Bishop belongs on a show like Two and a Half Men

Not NCIS! Before, the characters all clicked and were great together. There was chemistry between them that the audience could feel. With Bishop, it just isn't there and never will be. We've taken to watching the returns with Cote in them. Who in their right mind cast that person as Bishop? And expected her to take the place of Cote? That's like going out for a steak dinner and getting potted meat instead.
  • I Love The New Character Bishop!

She's smart, pretty, and confident; same characteristics that made Ziva so loveable! That is, minus Ziva's cynicism. I think she is a great pick for the show. She is a fresh young face that fits the bill. Don't listen to the critics who dare say "kill her character off". Really?! Folks need to get a life
  • sucks

Its new years day. I love NCIS. . Its a marathon. blond bimbo is here.... damn!!!!!! I wanted Ziva. ... i waited for days for the show!!!!!! Didnt know it would b her,.... read ur ratings. next????? Loose Abby???? Gibbs????

Idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ratings have dropped! !!!!!!!!!!!!!#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow!!!!!!!! U people suck! !!! ,,less Abby!!! Less as action! !!!! ,,changing channels now! !!!!! ,,definitely wrong choice to make the rest of the crew to go down!!!!!!!! ,,i feel sorry for gibbs and all everyone! ! Bye.. i wont b watching
  • Kill her character off....

I just wish they would kill her off, write her off to go back to where she came from - Agent Bishop is highly annoying and she rubs me the wrong way. I dislike her character and what she brings to the show so much that I have stopped watching the show all together until there's a joint episode promoting the spin off of NCIS. She's not quirky, she's not different - she's just a book smart only, annoying, know it all who doesn't fit the cast to me. She fits in like the three agents that replaced agents: Ziva, Dinozzo, and McGhee and those three didn't fit in what so ever and I'm glad they brought the group back!! Hell if Kate wanted to reprise her role she should, she was not killed but made to look like it and was 'placed' somewhere else. GET RID OF BISHOP!!! Do anything BUT give her more tv time and I will start watching again. SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THEY'RE NOT GETTING RID OF JETHRO GIBBS?! I've seen the 'rumors' about getting rid of him, please tell me that's not true.... if so, I will definitely stop watching all together!!! Idc if it gets cancelled - Gibbs makes the show!!!
  • #1FAN

Need more believable bodies for Duckie, the one's in use now look too phonie
  • NCIS after S10

I dont like, how NCIS turnt out to be the last few Month - once i couldnt hardly wait to see the newest ep very week and now im not watching it at all anymore. I just cant handle Bishop, i dont think she fits the Team nor fits into NCIS.

If they would replace her with a good fit (it doesnt have to be Ziva, just a good fit!) that would be awsome.
CBS