NCIS

Tuesday 8:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 23, 2003 Returning September 23, 2014

gabfan31

NCIS Fan Reviews (1086)

• seabees

With all three show locations close to real seabee locations why havent they done a show involving them?
  • Poorer show and a bad season premiere

NCIS just hasn't been the same since Ziva's departure. I don't like the new gal. The old chemistry between McGee, DiNozzo, and Gibbs just isn't there anymore. The show's become plain dull as the result. Really bad plots make everything so much worse, such as this season's premiere.

First off, we have a genius in weapons development working for the US defense industry going off to Russia without being watched/escorted. He gets into trouble with terrorists there and obtains refuge at the US embassy. He requests an escort to leave the country safely, and who did the Dept. of State pick for the job: why, Gibbs, of course! Reason? The story doesn't give any. Local CIA? Nah. . . Naval intelligence? Nah. . . Genius-guy has nothing to do with the Navy per se, but who cares, right?

Next, we have Gibbs and McGee flying into Moscow with a Blackhawk helicopter (IIRC). "How did you get past the Russians?" asks the genius. "Professional courtesy" is the answer. Yeah, right. Professional courtesy my *** (insert appropriate three-letter synonym for caboose). Like that would ever happen.

Gibbs & Co. pick up genius-guy and begin back toward whence they came: an aircraft carrier off the northern cost of the Kola Peninsula, about 1,400 miles from Moscow. Sure! The range of the Blackhawk is about 500 miles, but we don't care about such details, do we? Surely, there's a gas station somewhere along the way. At some point, we see a map with the chopper's flight plan, which involves flying over parts of Finland and Norway. No problemski, right? And north of the Kola Peninsula, on the Russian side, lies Murmansk, one of the most important and heavily secured Russian naval bases. Our good friends from the Russian navy couldn't possibly care less that a US aircraft carrier is sitting just a few hundred miles away, right? I'd like to see US reaction if the Russians sailed a warship of any kind just off of Norfolk or San Diego. Surely professional courtesy would demand kind hospitality and cooperation.

As everyone would guess, the evil terrorists shoot down the chopper, somewhere along the way on that Kola Peninsula, say at least 700 miles from Moscow. Question #1: how did the terrorists know that genius-guy would be flying that way, rather than having his worthless rear-end dumped on the next Moscow-Washington flight? Question #2: how the heck did the terrorists get ahead of the chopper to exactly the right place to shoot it down?

The passengers survive the attack, and the chase begins in the woods. "We're getting close to border," worries one of the terrorists. Who cares, at this point? This part of Russia and Finland is deserted. There's little chance of running across border guards and, O Horror, customs and immigration services. Besides, they're terrorists anyway: they'd just shoot anyone asking for a passport.

Meanwhile stateside, Abby analyzes a recording of the radio chatter from the chopper's pilot. She actually hears the sound of the missile used to shoot down the helicopter, which lasts several long seconds. Suuure! That must an incredibly loud and slow missile for its engine's sound to precede its own flight, which is certainly faster than Mach 1. But yes, we find out exactly what missile type this is, and that terrorists have stolen it in Libya. Yeah, so? I guess we just needed to have sweet Abby show off her (brainy) stuff.

Next, they get hold of a chip supposedly shipped back to the US by genius-guy, which the terrorists were after (how did it get from Russia to the US so fast?) Anyway, Abby & Co. pop the thing into a "secured" computer, which is, surprise-surprise, hardwired to the rest of the NCIS network -- why not disconnect the thing beforehand? Because it would mess up the writer's plot, but of course! Turns out the chip carries an undefeatable virus. So everything goes haywire, including the phones. Oh, no! We can't call anyone! (What about cell phones?) Later on we see Bishop using her laptop. I guess it had a really good anti-virus. Genius-guy supposedly helps defeat the undefeatable virus while gallivanting in the boreal woods near Finland. Sure, that makes sense. But wait, weren't the phones out of order?

DiNozzo, Abby, et al eventually figure out Gibbs's location. They somehow spy on the location using real-time satellite infrared imaging. Oh goody, let's go rescue them! The scene pans back to Gibbs & Co. They're running from the nasty terrorists. Gibbs stays back to stop the bad guys while McGee and genius-guy can escape. As a good sniper, he picks off all the terrorists except their leader, whom he confronts with a pistol on a deserted road. A police car shows up: out steps DiNozzo (while the terrorist leader just stands there, waiting patiently with his automatic weapon). Question #3: how did DiNozzo get there, nearly instantly, knowing that he'd need some 8 or 9 hours flight from Washington to that part of Russia? Question #4: where did he land? Not in Murmansk, that's for sure. Question #5: how on Earth could US military personnel run a mission on Russian territory without approval from the Russian government, and instantly obtain local police support/cooperation, knowing that supposedly the Russian secret services were sort of/tacitly at least behind the terrorists all along? Question #6: considering the size of the Kola Peninsula, how long a drive is it from any airport to wherever Gibbs was (and of course DiNozzo shows up just in the nick of time)? Right. Never mind.

In hindsight, it turns out the terrorist survived Gibbs's shooting him (Gibbs suddenly can't kill off a guy standing 25 yards away from him, brightly lit in the police car's headlights, while he'd been routinely picking off all the other bad guys in the woods, in the dark). We learn that the bad guy will surely seek revenge against NCIS now. Be afraid, be very afraid.

This is about as lame and contrived an episode I've ever seen on NCIS. For a season premiere? Ouch. I say, send the writer and the producers off to the Kola Peninsula. Hmmm. But wouldn't that include Mark Harmon as an exec producer?
  • Tony and Ziva FINALLY unite - in the NCIS series final episodes!!!

Here's my dream ending for the NCIS Series -- In the last four or five episodes of the series, Tony and Ziva reunite on a secret mission and totally surrender to their passionate love for each other, over and over and over and over, lol! Making up for a little lost time, like about ten years!! I loved watching them for eight years. They always had extraordinary chemistry and were often hilarious together, like Nick and Nora. After her father's violent murder, they became emotionally closer. Tony finally began to reveal his true feelings, becoming very vulnerable as his love for Ziva deepened. He cared about her and he worried for her emotional health and well being. That special scene, in the car, we were witnessing the very moment when Ziva was ready to begin to let Tony know how she felt, and then BAM, the car crash. And next thing we know, Cote is leaving the show and WE get totally cheated out of the love story we'd patiently waited eight years to see. That entire season had been building to a real love story between the two characters. What a drag. I have to say, my heart's not in the show anymore. I watch, but it's not the same. I feel sorry for Cote's replacement. Because NOBODY can replace Cote and we don't want to see anyone replace her. I don't want to see anyone else with Tony. You never know. It took JAG 11 long years to finally unit Harm and Mac in marriage. Donald Bellesario sure takes his sweet time! Cote has sparkling chemistry with everyone on NCIS, not just Michael Weatherley. She was hilariously witty, always misusing slang, gorgeous, sparkling, HOT, always in charge and a very powerful character. Her character's back story is fascinating. Ziva was on a very powerful spiritual mission, which always made her character compelling and fascinating to watch. She wasn't just solving crimes, she was righting wrongs in the world. I miss Cote deeply.

I still watch. Sorta. But my heart's not in it anymore.
  • Know I'm not in the age demographic you all care about, BUT....

There are so few shows I follow on TV anymore. NCIS is one of them, but. guys, what can you do to convince Cote d'Pablo to come back?? The show is just not cutting it with Emily Wickersham. She's cute, but I am getting bored. Come on - this has been one of the few great shows on TV!!! And it's going downhill! No wonder so many people in my age group are finding other ways to get around outrageous cable/satellite bills!! There are so few intelligent shows on anymore that aren't sub-moral standards as well!! Please do what it takes to try to get Cote back!!!
  • I miss Kate, Ziva, Mike, Jenny!!!

3.5
    Just watched the season premiere of NCIS.....

so lame it's embarrassing.

1) Tony loses rock/paper/scissors so McGee gets to go???

2) our military chopper takes off from Moscow? Why not just take a passenger

jet? And the Russians would be on it all the way........

not believable.

3) It gets hit by a missile and goes into a 10g(?) spin, and McGee is just looking around

instead of being pinned to his seat????

4) The chase, Gibbs picking off the bad guys 1 by 1 weak writing. Poor mystery, suspense, at least compared to

early NCIS.

Dumbed down!!!

Go back to the very first NCIS when a mole gets on AirForce One.....100x better!!!

So sad to see NCIS decline from what it was. Amazing it still has top ratings. It must

be because we love the characters.

The first 6 years were the best, takes were <=3sec, good sound tracks that

increased the tension, great funny memorable. Very smartly written, acted, . Where's Don? He needs to pop the whip!!!

• One HATES lies!

NCIS, as the commenter says, is "WATCHED BY THE WORLD"

NO IT ISNT! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

LYING about something is NOT clever.
  • PLEASE PULL THE PLUG

WOW! to think this is the new season. truly, i'm trying not to yawn. was this supposed to be the attention getting 1st. episode? i must have missed the attention getting part. i honestly feel i'm still stuck in season 11. we all know how wonderful (?) that was. the introduction of bishop. a far cry from Yankee White (episode 1 season1). back then, donald bellisario was the original creator and the producer of used to be a show worth watching, with great writers,a great team and action. when the harmon/glasberg team took the ship's wheel, they hit the iceberg hard. what do the current writers do? do they just change the location and names of the villains from season to season? as for last night, the commercials were really good. i wrote to CBS. it went like something is starts to stink and it's customary to bury it. they never wrote back. go figure.
  • Trying to be optimistic

I watched the whole 10 seasons this summer in about 1 months time because the show was fantastic. It wasn't a typical crime solving show, it had a lot of very quick witted lines that made me laugh out loud. The characters were well developed and entertaining to watch. The fact that Ziva's character left the show was disappointing but obviously not their choice. But the way she was written off was horrible, non believable. But worse, what happened to the writing? It is no longer even remotely funny. I thought maybe they were caught off guard and thus the reason season 11 was so bad but based on last night's season premiere, I don't think that is the case. I struggled to get through season 11 and I am tempted to quit watching now.
  • Loved It - Back to the Basics

I for one loved this season opener. Was it the but it was pretty good. It had everything I look for in a NCIS episode. Action, great dialogue between the characters and Gibbs being a bad as*. Tony was refreshingly serious(not to mention looking hot) , McGee was capable in the field, Vance was for once with the team instead of against them, Jimmy, Ducky and Abby all got screen time and Bishop was minimal. What's not to love?
  • Boring - No character development

1.5
    This was the saddest excuse for a season opener I have seen on NCIS. A wasted hour just to introduce another threat to Gibbs and his team. There was no acting involved a few gun battles and what was that missile shootdown. Who is your technical advisor? Most shoulder fired SAM's are heat seekers and would have hit the engines not the tail. Also just because you launch SAM's (Abby's buddy) does not mean you can ID the sound of a SAM coming in for a hit??? This is of course besides the fact you would not hear the missile over the engine noise. That one made no sense. The characters did not even have a chance to act like themselves. Abby was especially jerky and not her normal character.

Note to Mark Harmon - Executive Producer NCIS - Please get back to the roots of NCIS. Investigate local murders, drug crimes and NAVY! stuff. That gives your actors a chance to shine as a NCIS team and individuals characters. Don't go down the James Bond route having new arch enemies pop up every season for you to battle. Be NCIS agents again.
  • New Review -Where oh where is my NCIS????????????????

Thank you for giving Bishop such a small part. Now get her off the show. She does not fit.

We need a nina turtle not a brainiak.

D

Get rid of Bishop and bring back the NCIS that I am addicted to. I do not even watch the new shows for weeks later. It is embarrassing to watch the show now. I know every episode and have been through all the changes that worked successfully right from the start. Bishop does not work.

What martians came down and took the Gibbs we know and love? The one that would not accept this Bishop on his team.

Does the cast really want the show to fail? Have they decided being #1 for so long is over?

Get her off the floor and off the show !!!!!!
  • Not a very creative replacement for Ziva... Boring...

4.5
    Why didn't they keep McGees girlfriend in the wheelchair she fit in with the cast and they all had chemistry. I don't like the blond Ziva look alike her hair does not match her face her eyebrows are too dark for that haircolor and that isn't even the point she does Not fit. They should get rid of her. Let it be like real life where she gets fired. Then totally rethink and rewrite. I predict the show has lost a lot of viewers since having this girl take over. So sorry for you. I now find the show dry and boring and too much war stuff. What happened too the mystery. You lost me and I am only one.
  • The writers don't like her, either

The role of Ellie on NCIS (Emily Wickersham) is forced, amateurish, and a little ridiculous. The character is supposed to be a married woman, but acts like a 15-year-old (a little on the dumb blonde side(but then surprise! she comes up with a "really smart" quip), sitting on the floor cross-legged all the time). The character needs to get a new job elsewhere and either bring in someone who fits or leave it alone with the 3 guys. With all the other characters in and out of episodes, the 3 guys alone would be more than okay. I don't look forward to watching my very favorite show anymore.
  • What a pain

NCIS had been the perfect mixture of realistic police work + Hollywood action, seriousness + fun, crime stories/drama + everyday life. The relationships between the extraordinary characters and the development each character had taken had been unique. I'd enjoyed it - until that girl turned up ...

I'm not a Ziva fanatic (although I liked her, not always, but most of the time), and I accepted that Cote de Pablo had to do what she had to do, but I was a bit disappointed by the way she was written out of the series. At least for the remaining character - Tony - the writers should have come up with a different story. So he was simply left behind and couldn't be anything else but depressed and heartbroken. That was a bad choice.

I was open for something / someone new, although I was sceptic that someone else would suit the team, especially not another woman because it was clear that it would be difficult to fill de Pablo's shoes. I liked the five episodes between Ziva's departure and Ellie's introduction. Just the three men (working and dealing with different persons at each case) would have worked perfectly for me for the rest of the season. I didn't need a fourth member at all, especially not a female member. They could have brought in women from the outside like Agent Borin or Vera Strickland. That was fine because each of them added something different. But I was ready to give the new girl a chance.

And then ... Wow! It's not a positive "wow", it's a "who on earth had that awful idea?"-wow, a "who casted her and why did they think that actress would suit the rest of the cast?"-wow, a "what a stupid, poorly written character"-wow. It's nothing against the actress. She probably is a nice girl. But ... A scene in 11/9, the first episode with her, told you everything you needed to know: Small, young, blonde girl next to the three big, experienced men, a unit that can communicate with each other without saying a word. - She will never suit them, she will always look ridiculous next to them. That's not the bad of the actress but why choosing someone like her? To "refresh" the cast? But when the whole main cast is 40+ someone who looks like a teenage girl doesn't suit. It just makes the main cast look even older and the young like an alien. (By the way - I don't mind it at all that the cast is "old". Getting older just had made them better!)

The Mossad-storyline never was realistic, but the great cast was able to make it work. Maybe you didn't buy it completely, but it was enjoyable. Bishop is supposed to be an ordinary analyst, but I'm not buying it. Analysts and profiler don't work alone, sitting on the floor with lots of paper around them, thinking, and then coming up with an amazing result. It's not even quirky or funny, it's just stupid. Counting in school, college, training, working practise and then SIX YEARS of chasing Parsa, she must be 32 at least. Really? She looks and behaves like a 12-year-old. And she really met Parsa in the Middle East? I'm not even buying she has ever been to Europe, speaks a foreign language (has ever left college). And how did she identify him? Sitting as a lotus flower in the desert, the computer on her lap, and he came by, and she thought, "Well, he's going to be a terrorist"??? Oh, come on!

Now she is turned into a field agent. Really? She is not even able to hold a gun. When I saw it the first time I was hoping she would shoot herself. At least, it wouldn't have surprised me at all. No authority would let her do field work. The old Gibbs would have never ever accepted her in the team. Not even as a so-called analyst because they don't need any. I mean - they have Gibbs' famous gut, haven't they?

But the worst thing is that the show suddenly centres her. Abby, Ducky, Palmer, and Vance are cut short to unimportant side-kicks, Gibbs, Tony and McGee are standing around waiting for her to do something, to solve the case, although she has not a clue about criminal investigations. WTF??? I've read reviews saying, that it had been the same with Ziva, but that's simply not true. Gibbs has always been the strong leader, the team worked as a team, and Ziva was just a part of the team. Never before the entire cast had stepped back in that extreme way to give a new character room to show how clever s/he is.

And why is everyone so polite and nice? Once it was a joke when Gibbs said "pleeeeaaase". Every new character had to fight her/his way into the team. There were arguments, tensions - and it was good! And now Gibbs tells her she did a great job? When? What did I miss? Why on earth he should want her in his team? Because of what? She disobeys orders, she isn't a team player - just one season ago it would have driven Gibbs nuts. And now he invites her being part of the team???

Where has the team work gone? The chemistry? The dynamic? The ability to switch from being serious to being funny in a second? Ducky's stories? Gibbs' alpha-man-action? The boat? Tony's pointed remarks? The REAL men's-restroom-conversations? (Oh, come on, did you really have to do that?) Weird team meetings in Abby's lab? (... to be continued endlessly) THAT's why I loved this show! I loved the characters, the dynamic, the mixture of genres from drama to comedy. I'm NOT watching NCIS to see a girl sitting on the floor. Maybe if SHE was a sidekick. Maybe if she was funny - at least a little bit. But she simply isn't. She isn't clever, she isn't funny, she has no ability any other character wouldn't have. She doesn't ADD anything. She is like waterproof material, everything rolls off on her. She is stiff like a board with just three different facial expressions. She doesn't interact with any of the other characters. HER men's-restroom-conversation with Tony was characteristic for the whole figure "Ellie Bishop" - pointless.

PS. Please, excuse possible syntax and other mistakes. I'm not a native speaker, and my reading/understanding skills are much better than my writing skills. ;)

_____________

Update after surviving ten episodes with Bishop - I've to correct the thing with "it has nothing to do with the actress". It has nothing to do with the PERSON Emily Wickersham, but she is one of the most untalented actresses I've ever seen! Please, free us from her, she's unbearable!

_________

Update after being finally through season 11 and reading a lot of reviews. I noticed three things. 1) The Ziva-effect. There are a lot of people who keep telling you that you don't like Bishop and the show anymore because of Ziva's departure. To make that clear: THIS IS NOT ABOUT ZIVA. I even agree with some people saying, that the Tiva-storyline and the Mossad-stuff got a bit stale. I would have been fine with someone new, and / or a different style. So - this is all about Bishop and the awful way she's changing the team chemistry. There were a dozen of actresses in this season who would have been a better fit!

2) The storylines got worse from about season 7 onwards when Glasberg took over but they had never been so bad than in season 11. Maybe it's time to not only get rid of Bishop but also of Glasberg and some of the writers!

3) "Stop watching when you don't like it anymore"! - When you came a long way with a series like this - and ten years is a very long time -, then it is easier said than done. The characters have grown on you. They are like remote relatives. You want to know what will happen to them. But with that girl and the storylines getting worse and worse I'm ambivalent about watching season 12.
  • Bimbo is a funny name

Well, I really miss those mind games between Tony & Ziva, where r the caf-pows, where are the slaps on back of the head?!?!?! I can number lots of reasons why NCIS is not what it was, I always came back from school, turn the TV on and watch NCIS, I don't blame Bishop, it's what she has to do, I think we should make a video share it everywhere we can, so we can send a message to them, Without Tiva ,where's the sexual tention, I really liked the episode when Tony was messaging to Ziva on olaptop, it was just exicting to watch! Wow! That's all I can say, or maybe they are making the NCIS bad, and then Ziva comes back with Extreme something, but seriusly, I think if Cote comes back, everything will be ok again! That's my opinion! :)
  • Credit!

If you admire the quality of this show than have trust, they are very good! Let them surprise you. I'm so glad the new season is here missed NCIS love to see their new story lines, can't wait .

• NCIS Whats going on?

I don't like Bishop. I think Emily Whickersham is a good actor but NOT her character. When I used to get home from work, I would come home, sit on my couch, and eat and watch. Even when I had paperwork I would still find a way to watch the show. Change Bishop if you're going to keep her. Ncis had its own rhythm, and Bishop doesn't have that rhythm. She doesn't fit in. We have the childish, Baltimore, senior field agent. We have the geek. we have the goth. We have the autopsy gremlin. We have the British. We have the director. We HAD the Israeli mossad officer. AND we have the ruler. GIBBS! There is no beat in that rhythm for Bishop. Case closed! This year, ncis is going to lose a lot of fans and watchers. Its not too late to change...
  • Toilet Flusher

The fake blond bimbo needs to be flushed down the toilet. If Bellisario can't see that she is running his show down the drain then he needs to get new glasses. Usually I like his choices but this is a bad choice. He should have used Eva Longoria, Michelle Rodriguez, Or Camila Belle, hell even Jennifer Lopez would of been better

• The fake blond bimbo

I just can't understand why the new fake blond is still on my ex-favorite show!!!

I've never seen worst written character and worst actress!!

Season 12 will flop just like season 11 because of her! Get rid of her or send her far far away!

It's not the show I used to love so much!
  • Is the bimbo still there?

New girl is a flop. She's been on the show at least 10 episodes longer than she deserved. Please put her and all of us out of our collective misery. We are begging you.
  • NICE (with blonde)

New blonde, cant watch her, I watch my own family eat and work out problems, I have no desire watching her and we dont. We have stopped watching new episodes until she is gone, is she by the way? New NEVIS is a rate of 4.0 (one point for each main character minus two for blonde). Old NCIS with David 9.0.

• the blonde bimbo that wrecked season 11 of ncis

1.5
    we just bought ncis ,looking forward to sitting back and watching a few hours of a great show,got through the first few disc,s and then the blonde bimbo opened it,s mouth,well that was it watched 1 more disc and then turned it of and put it up for auction on ebay,,nerver before have i seen a show go from really good to complete crap so fast if season 12 ever comes out i will wait before i pre order it again if it was,nt for the first 2 disc,s it would,nt get a rateing,i hope the bimbo feels great about stuffing something GREAT
  • Do any Real USMC vets like this show ?

Gibbs Would have never made the rank of Gunnery Sgt. W/ that head slapping . Any discenplanary usages would be done behind closed doors. It disrespectcts yourself & the subordinate. Yet, this poor representative view of the Corps is unreal. I admit that I enjoy the rest of the cast, After Ziva departed, the show is gasping for air. Who really thinks that the new fake blond girl fits in ? Does sitting on the floor is somehow cool ? She takes away from the rest of an otherwise great cast. Ziva's gone, Gibb's dad is gone. End it. It's become rote & even more predcictable than it was to start with. . , Howd Gibbs get to Ziva, Tony & Mcgeek after a 1500 meter shot in less than a minute ? I understand "poetic liscence" but seriously ? That was the shows major gaff. As Far as Gibbs being A nearly indefeatable hand to hand bad ass, He has the legs the size of a 13 year old girl. He could never sustain even a minor sweep w/o breaking major bones. Finally, NO Man would allow being smacked in the back of the head repeatably without giving it back , Would you ? It's a shame that a show with such an interesting and enjoyable cast should revolve around a " Wanna be" Marine. Anyone that buys that spiel is a sucker, at best, The only reason I've watched it at all is nostalgia [ Ducky, from the Man from Uncle] And Abby. She is interesting & sexy. Sgtrudz [ a real Marine]
  • The series has gotten worse much worse, and the characters boring

The series has gotten worse much worse, Previously there was a tension in the series that does not exist now. And the characters are now boring. Tony was the team clown, he has now become serious. Do not think he has been hit in the head at all this season. McGee seems to not know what he should do. Bishop is a female version of McGee, who does McGee's previous job. Gibbs has become a softy, he has not beaten Tony in the head this season. The old Gibbs had not accepted the Bishop's behavior. All that Bishop adds is a new face. The team needs a strong, physical woman who can kick some ass. Not some young immature schoolgirl. I do not know about the changes in the characters are a way to cope with the loss of Ziva, and that the latter returns to normal. Or if the loss of Ziva has shaken the characters in depth. As the series is now, it is not worth watching. Still manages to draw a lot of viewers, which I think is strange.

The series is bad is not just about Bishop. okay, she does not fit. I agree with that. There is too much Bishop Show. Every time they are looking for a suspect turns Gibbs to Bishop. Bishop find him or Bishop trace him. Gibbs should turn to the team as he always did. The chemistry is gone the writing is bad. And the characters are changed. Gibbs is no longer Gibbs, Tony is not Tony anymore. What made the series so successful and popular is gone. I'm moving on.

• Write the sponsors

Hey - it might seem as though no one associated with the series either listens to or cares about what seems to be rather overwhelming negative feelings regarding Bishop...... but maybe letters to those sponsors providing the commercials would be a plan. At least one could be sure that they would pay attention. I'm sure she's a very nice girl, but I'm also certain that she isn't good on NCIS. I could go on, but everything has been said so many times, it's not necessary.
  • The Three Musketeers.

Gibbs, DiNozzo, McGee, that's all you need in the front for a successful TV show. They all play off each others so well. Bishop is a pain. That's all I can say. I believe the show could survive without a 4th wheel. McGee and Abby can handle the analytical parts of the show. Ziva won't come back because Cote de Pablo has left of her own free will. Mark Harmon, Michael Weatherly and Sean Murray are great, having done this for 10 years and don't need Bishop.
  • Happy Days Redux

IMHO NCIS has jumped the shark with Ellie Bishop.
  • My idea is...

bring back Ziva, child in tow. Obviously, Tony's, get them back together. They need to spruce up the romantic interest AND the crime solving piece. That would bring people back for sure! Send Bishop to LA or NOor anywhere else. They don't need another genius. They have McGee and Abby.
  • Excited About Season 12

Season 12 of NCIS starts in four weeks! It's hard waiting. I'm looking forward to meeting the new baddie, the young Duckie, and Tony partnering with an FBI agent. It's going to be a fun year!
  • Let's kick the barbie out.

So, Cote de Pablo 'left' and they replaced her with some blonde barbie that tries to be smart, talks too much and eats every time she is not 'talking'. She does not only suck herself, but she also makes the others act weird. Gary calls it 'organic' that nobody talks about Ziva in the show and that Ziva did not visit when Jackson died. .

And then he makes it worse because let's put a new girlfriend for Tony in the show while Ziva is in Israel with a mental breakdown. Because yeah, we call that 'organic', right Gary? That girlfriend is a bad copy of Ziva what is obvious.

My advice if you want your vieuwers back, bring back Cote and get rid of the weird