Tuesday 8:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 23, 2003 In Season

NCIS Fan Reviews (1249)

• The tenth "makeover" is the worst of them all

I didn't believe Bishop could get any worse until now. They suddenly decided to make her into an action hero, and holy shit, she is bad. Please kill her off.
  • Missing Ziva/Cote

I still watch the show, but I can't help missing Ziva terribly. She was the greatest, fiercest woman on . and I pray one day she will return. The show is just not the same without her!!!
  • bishop more like bishit

hi so I have watched NCIS since I was nine. I am now sixteen. I hadn't even watched them in order but since it got added to netflix I decided to. I absolutely loved Kate, but I loved Ziva even more. Like, Tony was just sitting there and here walks in this super bad-ass Israeli who has confidence and determination. Over the 8 years we had Cote on the show I grew to love her even more. She proved herself to be strong, capable and trustworthy. Also I was a big fan of Tiva because who isn't. When she left I was slightly disturbed because I couldn't figure out why CBS would get rid of such a phenomenal actress like Cote De Pablo. Then I come to find out (other than Cote wanted to pursue different paths) that is was a money issue? Here we have this outstanding actress, who works long hours and isn't being paid shit. We all know CBS has a history of firing female leads when they ask for a raise, as we saw this with Cook from Criminal Minds. So it isn't that shocking that they rushed her exit and didn't give the fans the ending we deserved. BUT IT DOESN'T EVEN STOP THERE. Then they hire EW who for one, is a poor actress, two, what the hell is happening with her eyebrow/hair combo? She looks like a 13 year old who accidentally got a hold of her moms hair dye. That's not even the worst part, how can you give a horrible actress such a bland character and expect good results?? lets look back at season one and season three shall we? Season one episode one we met Kate. Gibbs did not just hand her the job. She fucking earned that shit. She disobeyed orders as a secret service agent so Gibbs could solve his crime. So when she quit he gave her a job at NCIS. Then Ziva kiLLED HER BROTHER TO SAVE GIBBS. LET ME REPEAT. SHE KILLED HER OWN BROTHER. At the end of this episode Gibbs and David are in the elevator and Gibbs tells her he trusts her because of what she did. Then there Bishop. WHo walks the fuck in and says a couple smart things and gets handed a job? Not to mention she has ZERO prior training as an agent or anything else. CBS what the hell are you doing? Stop being a bitchy little girl and just fucking get Cote back. She wants to come back she said so herself but ya'll are being assholes. Your show is suffering. Since Cote left, the show has dropped 7 million views. Since NCIS started they have consistently been rated CBS #1 show. Now that Cotes gone they aren't lol. Between getting rid of Ziva and adding Bishop the show is suffering like hell. I hope to God they bring her back in season 13 or else I will give up on this show. (Season 13 should also probably be the last season but maybe that one is just me) xoxo
  • NCIS debacle

Is Mark Harmon ill? He's lost weight and looks out of sorts.

This show has really taken it's toll, putting the caracter Elli in she isn't believable , if she continues next season I'm not watching. (I've been a fan since the beginning, before mark had control it was a greet series, now just so so)
  • NCIS: Bishop, Another Sighting.

REVIEW FOR 10/6/2015. I keep hearing that NCIS is the best dramatic series on TV. Well, with the decline in show quality, being a series that used to be A+ and now is B- at best, no other series is close. Too bad. For me, I will not waste any more DVR room on this series. Between the hissy fit Bishop tossed a McGee about the surprise trip to her graceful (ha) entrance into the house to the producer having her place the scissors in the right spot. The direction is what made the fight scene, not the acting by Bishop. Some people love Bishop's character. Some people thought the Yugo was a great car too. For me, it's USA network and NCIS reruns as long as none of them have Bishop in them and hoping for a change next season.

• Bishop vs. Ziva

I have bee reading all these comments bashing the the actress who plays Ellie Bishop on NCIS, and I am disgusted. I believe she is doing a great job as a replacement agent, and while she is not Ziva, it is not her fault that Cote de Pablo decided to move on to do other things. I recently saw her in a promo for a spiritual movie, and de Pablo was compelling. There have been rumors about the producers not wanting to pay her more, but why should she get as much or more than the main characters, Gibbs and Dinozzo?

Also, the comments said McGee killed an officer, but unless it was another episode, (and I have seen practically every one), he was FRAMED and EXONERATED! One last thing, Kate and Ziva did earn their right to join NCIS, but so did Ellie! Her back story with her husband Jake Mallory had them working together on some top-secret homeland security case. If you don't believe me, watch the episode where they are arguing over why he can keep secrets about his career, and she has to tell him everything since she left that life and joined the end of the show, he saves his marriage by giving Gibbs the confidential info that would breaks their case. Anyone else see that episode? So Bishop did earn her right to be an agent, it just had to happen off-screen, since they needed a replacement for Ziva David.
  • Agent bishop

If you don't like agent bishop it's because you can't let go and you're ugly she is a great asset to the team but she's no zeva
  • I don't mind Bishop but her eyebrows are way to dark. ugly mess

Lighten up bishops eyebrows PLEASE
  • I am grieving

I have very little interest in waching the show now. I actually missed this season so far. Was watching reruns today but this eveing the reruns have Bishop in them so I stopped watching.

So sad............

Bishop is winey, cares what your issues are !!!!!

Bring back the show that always caught my attention that I watch over and over and over again. Even now if there is a repeat with Bishop I d not watch !!!!

We want the NCIS we know and love.

I know I keep on saying the same thing but I cannot stand it. The show is off kilter. It is torture to watch it.

Not sure how much we have to beg to get this girl off the show. I am definitely losing interest. I do not run home to watch the show anymore. I do not even watch it on the DVR right away. I do not have interest.

Please revamp my formerly favorite show.

Get that blonde of the show. She does not add anything to this series. As others have said the entire chemistry is gone even with the regulars. If they keep her on it will be their Achilles Heel and end the show.

Get rid of Bishop and bring back the NCIS that I am addicted to. I do not even watch the new shows for weeks later. It is embarrassing to watch the show now. I know every episode and have been through all the changes that worked successfully right from the start. Bishop does not work.

What martians came down and took the Gibbs we know and love? The one that would not accept this Bishop on his team.

Does the cast really want the show to fail? Have they decided being #1 for so long is over?

Get her off the floor and off the show !!!!!!
  • Used to have a Great Team BUT now NOT with 'bishop'

HEARTBREAK - they have a new 'failure - bishop' - The Show WOULD BE SOOOOO MUCH BETTER WITHOUT her.. YES, we miss Ziva - BUT the Show is Still SOOOO MUCH Better WITHOUT bishop!

We don't have to have Ziva back but NCIS does need to Get RID of bishop - Gibb's Team would be so much better without bishop.

I used to look forward to Tuesday nights & watching Gibb's Team - but no longer. Now I want to Throw Up.

I am glad that they covered sexual assaults in the military - this should never happen anywhere and it is always disgusting to hear of this happening in our military.

As an update - my feelings are no better - Actually worse. this bishop character is a JOKE!

9/29/2015 - she is still a JOKE
  • Tell me again how Bishop adds to the team?

bishop is still working that ratings magic, I see. lowest premiere rating since......
  • please be done with bishop

I have never written a review but I am now because this was my favorite show until Ziva left and they brought on Bishop. I can't stand to watch the show with her on it. She does not fit well with the cast and she drives me absolutely crazy. I loved Agent Todd and I absolutely loved Ziva and the transition between them two was smooth. Please being Ziva back so I can watch the show again!
  • MORE BS are we living in orwells 1984

yet another show glorifying the worst of the worst in our country

the COPS, the GOVT. the fbi the nsa

I wonder which agency is paying to have this tripe produced
  • Write her off...

Who the heck is this Bishop chick, the newbie, who's always right, has the whole team, including Vance and Gibbs, hanging on to her every word. I'm catching up, (Netflix binging), on everything I've missed since by beloved Ziva left, and this is what I get? She challenges Gibbs (and wins), makes the dumbest mistakes, and has the nerve to pout like a child if she's wrong. C'mon. Apparently, Ziva's shoes are much to big to fill. Like another commenter said, the show has become painful to watch. This has been my all time favorite show since the beginning, but sadly, I might have to be satisfied with the reruns.
  • Season 12 a step in the right direction. A diagonal direction....

I grew out of this show around Season 7 or 8. When I heard they got a new girl in Season 11, decided to check back in. And... I freaking loved Bishop. I loved how quirky Ellie is, her obsession with food, her study habits, the fact that she is happily married, her lack of gunmanship skills, I love everything about her. Unfortunately, they got rid of almost all of that in Season 12. I can understand the floor bit, but I do wish they kept her obsession with food. I will give the show props for actually allowing her to develop instead of instantly making her a superwoman like everybody else in the NCIS universe.

That being said, I did like that, while Jake and her did have some clashing, they are trying to work it out and are still together and in love by season's end. I will say that if Jake is killed or gets a divorce from Ellie I am dropping the show for good.

As for the others, I like that McGee is still heavily involved with Delilah and that Tony is in a good relationship too. One of the biggest reasons I originally dropped the show was the utter refusal to make Tony and Ziva an actual couple, which they should have been 5 seasons ago. His new girlfriend is enjoyable enough that I wouldn't mind her sticking around. As for Gibbs, I am getting tired of his guilt overcoming everything about him. If he survives (which he shouldn't but will) he needs to see a therapist, which he won't because there's probably a cousin of Ari's or another Reynosa family member to to ture him some more.

So, if they actually have Gibbs move past his guilt and keep the others in healthy relationships, I will keep watching. If any of the significant others get killed, especially Jake, then I am jumping ship.
  • Won't be watching new season

I hate that Ziva is gone! I do not like the new girl and am saddened that what was my favorite show is one I will no longer be watching
  • Please get rid of Bishop

I have actually stopped watching this show because of her, she just does not fit in with the others. I've started watching the re-runs when Ziva was on there. Please take her off!!!!!
  • A lackluster Bishop!

I was so disappointed with Zivas departure, but I felt hopeful, considering the seamless transition from Agent 'Kate' to Mousad agent Ziva David. WHAT IS GOING ON???? The casting for new new agent Bishop is completely rediculous and a Very POOR FIT for the rest of the cast. Here's why

1a. When Kate left the whole team suffered the loss. People grieved, every member of the team was shown in their sense of loss. Ziva leaves, unexpectedly, abruptly, no one has closure and within 2 episodes it's like Ziva WAS NEVER THERE! There was no "exploring" people's feelings. JUST BECAUSE SHE DIDNT DIE DIDNT MEAN THERE WAS NO SENSE OF LOSS OR ABANDONMENT, especially in regards to Tony. He certainly shelved her in a hurry. Stupid considering the obvious feeling between them!

1. Bishop looks like she's 12. watching is difficult as her the poorly groomed, almost black eyebrows framed against blond hair look idiotic and always scream for attention.

2. For a woman whose supposed to be married, the references to Bishops husband are All but non existent. No realism there at all. All the unmarried field agents always commented on relational issues, yet Biahop has nothing to say. (Perhaps I haven't watched enough episodes)

3. The chemistry between DiNozzo, McGee and Daved was perfect really well written. The current chemistry between ALL the agents and Bishop (and visa versa). Falls completely flat. Also the writing for these personal interactions is extremely poor, making me think there are new writers on board. Lackluster, no personality, boring boring boring Bishop!!!! WRITERS, why are you tampering with what Has been proven as a recipe for success???????
  • Ziva, Come Back

I have watched NCIS from the first show and still watch but its far from the greatest show it was with Ziva. PLEASE BRING HER BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Somebody pay the electric bill!

I don't think all the dark rooms and shady places enhance the stories or cover for some of the juvenile or broken plot lines. put natural lights back in there. Whoever the producer or director that started this needs to stop it!

• Just love the BS in these type of shows.

NCIS is staffed by Navy personnel. It is not made up from ex cops, ex CIA ers, people with computer expertise who just walk in off the street. God, shows like this are so full of crap. And what is worse people who have no idea how the military works see this crap and actually believe that this is the way it is. Another BS show was JAG. Which actually gave me quite a few laughs. Unbelievable.
  • Season 13 - My Wish List - Ziva Returns!!!

July 14, 2015

I've read twice in the past two months that Mark Harmon has NOT signed a contract for Season 13. In the Season 12 Finale, Gibbs is laying on the ground, shot twice, in danger of dying. Mark did a series of interviews for the season finale. He said more than once that "any character" is replaceable on the show, including himself. I suspect that, after 12 long years, Mark is tired. This past year he took on Executive Producer duties for NCIS and NCIS New Orleans, and he's front burner each week on NCIS. The guy must be working 20-hour days. Mark Harmon has got to be exhausted.

Since Cote left two years ago, the show has gone flat. I loved to watch Ziva and Tony go toe to toe, or rather nose to nose, with each other. Ziva went nose to nose with everyone and she took no prisoners! Cote raised the energy on the show. She has sparkling chemistry with everyone, and the entire NCIS crew loves Ziva. Since she left, the joy has gone. Everything is blah. It's turned into the kind of show I dread, a procedural. I love the show because it's about a wonderfully loving, close, bickering, hilarious, often dysfunctional, but totally professional family, headed by pater Gibbs. All the characters seem grim now. Tony's jokes fall flat, McGee hunkers down at his computer, Bishop is busy looking at everything on the floor, Gibbs seems like he's phoning it in. The Season Finale for Season 11, when Cote left, drew an audience of 22 million people. The season finale this year, when Gibbs was shot, dropped to 15 million people, a 33% drop from two years ago.

CBS, Listen up! Here's how NCIS can recapture the magic:

1. Gibbs doesn't die but he's on the verge of death. He's airlifted back to Walter Reed Medical Center in Washington DC.

2. Tony is put in charge of the NCIS team. People are in shock and grief, angry, furious over Gibbs.

3. Ziva hears of Gibbs' grave injuries. She suddenly appears at his bedside, sitting vigil and gently willing him back to life again. She's there when he finally opens his eyes. Tony silently slips in behind her. He's flooded with all kinds of emotions at seeing Ziva again.

4. Gibbs has a long, difficult convalescence, spread out over several episodes. He has great difficulty walking. Ziva and Tony are often at his bedside. Gibbs expresses his deep anger at her for suddenly leaving everyone, who felt abandoned by her. Ziva emotionally explains to Gibbs, just as she had explained to Tony two years earlier, that she had to leave NCIS to discover herself and to create a new life, after her father's death. Gibbs gradually softens and then hugs her.

5. Gibbs finally decides to retire from NCIS. He's burned out. His mission is over.

6. Tony and Ziva have been emotionally avoiding each other. Now, finally, they confront and explore their true feelings for each other.

7. Ziva must decide if she ever wants to return to NCIS. And to Tony.

Tony and Ziva - A New Beginning

November 4, 2014

I understand why Cote left NCIS after eight years. She's a gifted actress who first came to the show at a very young 25. Clearly it was the opportunity of a lifetime to be on a huge hit TV series at 25. But eight years later at 33, Cote knows that she needs to take advantage NOW of the many opportunities being offered to her to work in many diverse roles. Cote may have asked for a one year contract, or a contract which would give her the flexibility to do other projects if they were offered to her. Mostly likely this request was denied, so she had to leave the show in order to have a career.

I was fascinated by the 10-28-2014 NCIS episode when Abby and Tony discussed Ziva. As far as I can recall, that's the first time the NCIS characters have expressed their real feelings about Ziva's absence. And I suspect that each character's dialogue reflects how the actor feels about Ziva's departure. Abby said, "But Tony, she LEFT us," with sadness and anger. Tony replied very wistfully, ";I know, but I miss her. I miss my

Clearly, Tony loves Ziva and he's not ready to move on.

I suspect that when Cote didn't re-sign her contract, the cast was angry and hurt. But Michael has remained gracious, kind and complimentary in his public comments, interviews and Tweets about Cote. He has repeatedly said that he misses her and wishes that she could return. He wishes her well. He recognizes that she's a very talented actress who will be offered great roles. When her new mini-series role in "The Dovekeepers" was announced earlier in 2014, Michael tweeted congratulations and best wishes to Cote. Thank you, Michael. I love Cote and you together. I know how much you miss her because you two ARE a dynamite duo.

Tony's been forever changed by his love for Ziva. There was Tony before Ziva, Tony and Ziva, and Tony after Ziva. I'm grateful that the show has not successfully pushed someone new on us over the past year. Notice how they married off Bishop? Suddenly she's married. When the heck did that happen? So glad to see it. She's a nice kid, but she's clearly not in Tony's league.

Now we have this new babe whom we are told knew Tony way back in his cop days in Baltimore. She's brash, overtly sexy (skin tight clothes, boobs hanging out), smart-ass mouthy, kick-ass pushy. So this is Ziva's replacement? Ziva is light years different from this new person. Ziva does NOT dress in a sexy fashion. On the contrary, most of the time she dresses like a combat trooper. She dresses for the job. Ziva NEVER trades on her sexuality (unless she's on an undercover assignment, when she's using her sexuality to catch the bad guys. Ziva is incredibly INTELLIGENT, street smart, powerful, cunning, a survivor, a warrior, always in charge, on a spiritual mission to save Israel and to catch the bad guys. I have to laugh if people think Ziva dumbed down Tony. On the contrary, she smartened him up!!! Tony ALWAYS scrambled to keep up with Ziva!!! She was always one or two steps ahead of him in the figuring out department, which is one of the many reasons why he loves her. She challenges him and he can NEVER get the best of her. I love watching Tony trying to catch up.

NCIS, you can bring back Ziva as a recurring guest star for three or four episodes per year. She didn't die. She's alive and well. She embarked upon a solitary spiritual mission to redefine her purpose in life. The death of her father destroyed everything she had believed in. She's on a quest to create an entirely new life. It may or may not include working at NCIS.

Tony and Ziva are not over. They're really just beginning.

Tony and Ziva FINALLY unite - in the NCIS series final episodes!!!

September 27, 2014

Here's my dream ending for the NCIS Series -- In the last four or five episodes of the series, Tony and Ziva reunite on a secret mission and totally surrender to their passionate love for each other, over and over and over and over, lol! Making up for a little lost time, like about ten years!! I loved watching them for eight years. They always had extraordinary chemistry and were often hilarious together, like Nick and Nora. After her father's violent murder, they became emotionally closer. Tony finally began to reveal his true feelings, becoming very vulnerable as his love for Ziva deepened. He cared about her and he worried for her emotional health and well being. That special scene, in the car, we were witnessing the very moment when Ziva was ready to begin to let Tony know how she felt, and then BAM, the car crash. And next thing we know, Cote is leaving the show and WE get totally cheated out of the love story we'd patiently waited eight years to see. That entire season had been building to a real love story between the two characters. What a drag. I have to say, my heart's not in the show anymore. I watch, but it's not the same. I feel sorry for Cote's replacement. Because NOBODY can replace Cote and we don't want to see anyone replace her. I don't want to see anyone else with Tony. You never know. It took JAG 11 long years to finally unit Harm and Mac in marriage. Donald Bellesario sure takes his sweet time! Cote has sparkling chemistry with everyone on NCIS, not just Michael Weatherley. She was hilariously witty, always misusing slang, gorgeous, sparkling, HOT, always in charge and a very powerful character. Her character's back story is fascinating. Ziva was on a very powerful spiritual mission, which always made her character compelling and fascinating to watch. She wasn't just solving crimes, she was righting wrongs in the world. I miss Cote deeply.

I still watch. Sorta. But my heart's not in it anymore.

• Getting frustrated with Bishop!

I have been a fan of NCIS for as long as I remember. I have loved all the episodes and all the characters. Please someone tell me Bishop is going soon. She is probably a nice person however she is making NCIS too painful to watch.

Can she have a joint assignment somewhere else please!!!!
  • Really can't stand the new chick at all. She just doesn't fit, maybe put her in NCIS Canada or something...

(BTW, no disrespect to Canada intended)

Liked Kate, liked Ziva, can't stand the new whoever (Bishop, I guess). She absolutely does not fit (I know that was the idea - it was a really BAD idea). Can't exactly put my finger on it and not going to waste my time trying to, I just know that she's wrong. This series worked for 10+ seasons, must be a reason - please go back to what worked. I've seen every episode many times, rating is overall 9ish, dropping to 3ish for now. Please fix the problem or cancel the show before it ruins itself and its reputation.
  • All Episodes

I have been unable to watch (believe me I tried) NCIS since Bishop joined the team. It is actually painful, as she is such a horrible actress. She needs to put us out of our misery and ask to be released from her contract. SHE CAN'T ACT!! NCIS was a "never miss" for I just search for reruns. It's not that no one can replace liked Kate, too. It's that all the chemistry in this show is has single handedly ruined the show.
  • NCIS - still going - but some changes are needed.

I've recently gone back to the beginning and rewatched the entire series. NCIS has always been entertaining TV with interesting main characters in Gibbs and DeNozzo. I don't name any other main characters because there are none.

McGee is the 'Probie' that screws up so often he's a hindrance. He's inflicted with numerous fears, phobias and allergies and his main function is kicking bag for DeNozzo. He's hopeless as a boy scout - vomits on every boat he gets onto, has been responsible for injuries inflicted on Gibbs and DeNozzo and has killed another officer. It's amazing that he hasn't been fired since his only saving grace is computer skills which lately seem woefully, completely out of date. His whining over his many woes is also grating.

Female lead characters are too regularly replaced. Bishop is the latest - and worst - in a string of female leads and is so wrong for the part everyone but the producers can see it. Delicate little girls don't make believable field agents and no one in their right mind believes she can tackle men twice her size to the ground without the training that Ziva had no matter how many brothers she has.

This series has lasted 12 years thanks to Gibbs and DeNozzo. or thanks to the writing that heavily favours those two characters over all others and before I hear the wails of protest - Gibbs and Denozzo have been shot, kidnapped, attacked, blown up, hospitalised, etc dozens of times each. Never have they shot a fellow officer or injured their own team. McGee has injured DeNozzo -( broken nose) and Gibbs (broken arm), and killed another officer. His serious injury count is about five all the way up to season 11 - including getting kicked in the #$%^ by Kate, and a dislocated shoulder that was his own fault. Glass in the gut was a stitch or two job, and he's been knocked out once or twice. That's it. Overall he's done more damage than good and he's only around so that DeNozzo can kick someone. That's why I say the writers strongly focus on making Denozzo and Gibbs look fab and all other characters are support only.

It's good to see a series where the characters actually grow and develop - at least in DeNozzo's case. He's grown more mature in this last season - thankfully. Gibbs has become somewhat colder and less approachable than he used to be. Abby still wears pigtails and that is becoming slightly cringeworthy at her age. I think perhaps a mix up in the team with Bishop and McGee being replaced might make this series last longer. I have to admit that McGee has grown a little less gullible over the last few years but his overall incompetence in EVERY other area including his computing skills make him highly replaceable. I still enjoy Ducky as a character and Palmer as his assistant. Abby needs growing up big time. Gibbs needs a MAJOR change in his personal life to soften him up a tad. Noone can be that shut down for that long without deteriorating.

The problem with a series going on this long is that things become more predictable: In the last eps: Dorneget has been killed and Gibbs has been shot. Next year Gibbs will recover - the bad guys will eventually get caught and things will go back to normal. Time for some changes - esp with Bishop and McGee.

For next season I'd like to see Gibbs soften up. If there was a threat to DeNozzo - his Minnie-me surrogate son then I think Gibbs would change for the better - if Gibbs could save him - or Abby or Ducky. A threat to McGee - whom Gibbs doesn't really understand or like - would barely make the guy blink - ditto for Bishop.

I do like imperfect characters but I'm never going to agree with murder being justifiable in our law enforcement people so thank God this is only a TV series. A return to intruiging story lines and interesting and exciting character development would be most welcome.

• Checkmate for Bishop

Fans do NOT like the Bishop character. Give us a freakin' break and ditch her and return this series to the status that it deserves. Please please let this series go out on a high note.

• Save the NCIS Gibbs team Please!

First and foremost, Get better writing and scripts. The writing has become stale and the characters are wooden and lifeless. Second and almost as important, write Bishop off the show! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! Make the Bishop character a spy, a plant. She's been everything else, why not??? Put some emotion back into the team. Give them some tension from within and without. That was what was going on in the earlier years of the show. The Gibbs of the earlier shows had some passion and love in his life. He's wooden now, no emotion and no smiles. His wife and daughter angle worked but now its time for some growth. He's an

older man and needs some other interest, NOT boats Please! Tony HAS to grow. It's time, he needs to be more rounded and the girlfriend was a weak attempt. I didn't see any chemistry there. MaGee is a cool guy, but give hime something else. Shouldn't he be able to lead more geeks? Did I say this before? Get Bishop off the show! DO IT! Abby is good, Pauly is a complex person and could bring much more to her Abby than what we've seen the last 2 seasons. Did I say this before? Get Bishop off the show! DO IT! I'm sorry that there have been so many attempts to make the Bishop character fit the program. The obviuos attempts to convince the viewer that she has LOTS of experience in the Middle East FAILED! Did I say this before? Save the NCIS Gibbs team and get Bishop off the show! DO IT!
  • Let's help make the show better

Millions of former NCIS fans are sorely disappointed with the way the show has fallen apart. There is a tendency to blame the actors, I've done it myself. But it is really the producers, directors and writers that are to blame. Even before Ziva left there were obvious problems -- especially the multi-episode stories. So boring. So let's help the show by providing new stories that really work. Here is one.

The perfect story line:

Gibbs is dead. Of course, he's been dead for a couple years, but this time they will actually bury him. Tony is devastated and returns to Israel to find his true love Ziva. There he discovers he has a one-year-old son, the product of his brief reunion with Ziva in October, 2013. Ziva named their son Anthony DiNozzo III, but did not tell Tony because she was unsure he was mature enough to be a good father. But they return together to Washington DC where Tony rejoins the team, and is content to find that Abigail Boren is the new team leader. Ziva also rejoins NCIS, but this time as a special assistant for international affairs to the director. This gives her more time in the office, and does not put her in so much danger as when a field agent. Fortunately, NCIS has a child care center, where Tony III can be close to his parents.

Bishop is exposed as a Russian mole, sent to the US to destroy NCIS and she almost accomplished it. She is hung.

And we all live happily ever after. (Cpywrt July 1, 2015)
  • Season 11 and 12

The show has lost at least 1.0M viewers since Ziva left. Gibbs is a strong lead and a special character, but the character, Ziva, was special too. It's a family. Please just pay her and bring her back. Develop the characters and relationships further. NCIS agents with spouses, having kids. Gibbs is the oldest now. No dad or Frank. Develop how his role changes in the family. Help him have to deal with death and the past. The family hasn't been whole in the last couple of seasons. The addition is fine but get past the male pride/ego thing and get those viewers back. Ziva made a great hero for women, and Tony won't ever really get over her. They together/ that relationship was unique. NCIS could still go so far. Just get rid of the mentality that anyone in the core family is replaceable. Remember Friends? Learn and grow!