NCIS

Tuesday 8:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 23, 2003 In Season

neomichel

NCIS Fan Reviews (1305)

• Is Elle, Kelly?

The storyline with Bishop .......... Gibbs may not have known she was alive.

Mike W. is leaving to do other projects and he has already stayed on an additional two seasons.

Tony has a thing for Bishop, he's clearing all the relationship baggage out, that why he's weird around Jake, maybe another reason for Gibb-Tony strained relationship.

Something to ponder.

Tony will be killed off in some way, maybe saving Abbey.

Tony / Ziva romance didn't fit the storyline.

• My heart is broken

Why did the directors/producers/writers introduce the character, Bishop, to the most popular show in the world? I am so disappointed where this has taken the show. The last episode with Bishop writing a letter to President Truman, I had to get up and leave the room. What a sad way for the top show to end. With Tony leaving, It's over folks. Last ditch effort to save the show, get rid of Bishop and bring a strong female character back in line. Soooo very sad.
  • Dear god, she's so bad, now she's the star?

1.5
    is this show run by donkeys? THis was axtually not a bad episode for SOMEONE ELSE. THis chick will nevr be better than an extra. What is wrong with the producers that they cannot admit their mistake? No wonder Weatherly quit, he looks like he wants to be anywhere else. Gibbs has turned senile and creepy. IT's far too late for this show to go out with dignity.
  • Even more Bishop??

Last episode was excruciatingly will they realize that more of this character is less? ... the attempts to salvage this character are pathetic... we already have a writer Magee! no wonder MW is will be sorely if any one is still watching by then!

• Drama Queen; S13E13- DejaVu

I could barely get through the episode. And then you had to drag Jimmy into playing an overly dramatic scene! Boo! Bishop is really a detraction for the show. I've been a faithful fan of NCIS all these years, but I'm not going to keep following the show if this keeps up.
  • No More NCIS for me!

I have watched every episode of NCIS and I even watch the reruns. However, when I started to watch the last episode this past week I could not watch anymore than 15 minutes with Bishop who is so bad not as an actor but the character adds nothing to the show and is entirely unbelievable. I will not watch it anymore.
  • Bishop I can't believe she is still here! Whatever reason i

I'm afraid this is the end of NCIS as far as I am concerned. You must have a death wish for the show. There can be no other justification for keeping Wickersham, who is a totally pallid person and completely unconvincing and BORING. If you really think you have a program worth watching with no Tony plus the dreary blonde, you are seriously deluded. It is evendors worse than I writing to Harry Truman????? Have the writers gone completely around the bend?
  • Agent Gibbs

Why does he have to act like an asshole all of the time?
  • Bishop is horrible, what is CBS thinking

1.5
    This is the death of NCIS. Weatherly is leaving so they are going to push Wickersham. She's a poor actress and the character does not fit with this show. The powers have the character divorce her husband so that she can have a romantic interest next year. She is one of the worst moves CBS has ever made. The 1/19/2016 show was one of the worst I've seen in thirteen years.
  • Please restore Gibbs' and Tony's relationship before DiNozzo leaves NCIS

I felt a huge stab of heartache when I read that Michael Weatherly's leaving NCIS. Another beloved character leaving NCIS? What will we do without Very Special Agent Tony DiNozzo? This loss feels like a death in the family.

Since the sad news broke on January 5, 2016, I've been watching 13 wonderful years of NCIS highlights on YouTube. It's all there. All the magic this show has created over many years is all there. But what strikes me the most from watching those earlier years is how much the Gibbs and DiNozzo relationship has deteriorated, especially during this year. It's deeply puzzling, since DiNozzo once again stepped up to take over the team when Gibbs was shot and almost died. The last time Gibbs left to recuperate, in 2007, he actually LEFT for a few episodes. He went to hang out with Mike in Mexico. And before he left, he turned over the team to DiNozzo. On camera. And then we got to see DiNozzo struggle to be a leader, because he sure wasn't Gibbs.

But that was DiNozzo nine long years ago. Since then, he's grown and changed. He's more compassionate, forgiving, serious and introspective. Relentless goofball and cut-up Tony has largely been relegated to the YouTube reels of years ago. Tony's more mature now. He's reconciled with his father. He's learned to unconditionally love, cherish and forgive his dad. He's loved and lost Ziva. He's much more somber and serious now. He always was an intelligent, extraordinarily talented NCIS agent but now he's matured into an exceptional leader.

But now that Gibbs is back in charge of the team, he basically ignores or dismisses DiNozzo. Faithful Saint Bernard and perennial second banana, DiNozzo is puzzled and hurt by Gibbs' behavior, but he ignores it and expertly executes missions with his team mates, per Gibbs' orders. And very inexplicably, Gibbs has interjected himself into Bishop's personal life in an extraordinary way. Gibbs just shows up to her home on Thanksgiving without any warning, then stays for Thanksgiving dinner with the family?

When have we ever seen Gibbs do that with his other team mates? Who is this impostor and what has he done with our curmudgeon Gibbs, who has to be physically dragged to any party, celebration or social event and who always prefers to be in his basement building a boat, ALONE? Where did that guy go?

I have my own theory. Gibbs is emotionally drawn to Bishop because she's the same age his daughter would be, had she survived. Deep, deep inside that inscrutable, impenetrable emotional facade he's built up over the years, Gibbs secretly yearns for love, emotional connection and family.

Looking back over 13 years of NCIS, the most profound, meaningful and lasting emotional relationship has always been between Gibbs and DiNozzo. Brother to brother, father to son, mentor to probie, or just one guy to another, these two people have always BEEN THERE for each other. They've always had an unbreakable bond. How many times has Gibbs saved DiNozzo's life and how many times has DiNozzo saved Gibbs' life?

So, why have they now become so estranged? I hope the last 12 episodes of this season will reveal the reason for these changes and conflicts. Will this be why DiNozzo finally leaves NCIS and heads out on his own? These two guys have been Butch and Sundance from the moment they first met.

Is Gibbs really secretly pushing the fledgling out of the nest so that DiNozzo can finally soar in his own universe? Please let these two extraordinary people express their genuine feelings for one another, say their farewells and then remain as they have always been, friends. Gibbs will remain the functional mute, but talkative Tony can easily express enough feelings for both of them. Gibbs can just nod and grunt. And then give Tony the biggest, longest bear hug ever.

FADE OUT

______________________________________________________________________________

DiNozzo leaves NCIS--with Ziva! (I can dream, can't I?)

January 7, 2016

I just felt a huge stab of heartache. Tony DiNozzo's leaving NCIS. Michael Weatherly's leaving the show. But the great news is that he and CBS are partnering to develop his own show. So we'll get to see lots more of Michael Weatherly. Fans are beginning to post all over the internet that they want Tony to reunite with Ziva and then the two of them walk off into the sunset together. It's by FAR the most desired way for Tony to leave NCIS. DO NOT KILL OFF THE CHARACTER, CBS, or we will put a contract out on you! Stop killing off everyone.

Now, I finally understand why Di Nozzo's been very muted and very un-DiNozzo like this entire year on NCIS. The character's largely been relegated to the background. The writers haven't featured him. He's been a morose character for a very long time. I've read articles which say that when Gibbs was shot, DiNozzo stepped up and took over the team and that once Gibbs returned, then there's been tension between the two.

We never saw Tony do anything. In the premiere episode of the season, Gibbs almost died on the operating table. Then 30 minutes into the premiere episode, it's four months later. The door opens and Gibbs walks right back into NCIS. Presto, magic, he's well. He walks perfectly on a knee that was shot all to hell. It's like nothing happened at all. That was one of the weirdest shows I've ever seen. I was hoping to see Gibbs struggle to regain his health over several months. GEESE, the guy almost died. I was hoping to SEE Tony actually LEAD the team on several dangerous missions. And then it would have been understandable for him to struggle with emotional conflicts and anger when Gibbs returned and took control again, without ever thanking Tony or acknowledging him for his heroic work in Gibbs' absence. Did I blink and miss something? Because I never saw anything like that. It was just a seamless transition back to "business as usual" with Gibbs firmly in charge. Is it all subtext, and that's why Tony's been moping around in the background? I don't think the writers have known what to do with DiNozzo this year.

I've re-watched episodes from this year. I've only seen a few, very brief private conversations between Gibbs and DiNozzo. Gibbs has been very cool and a bit challenging to DiNozzo, but I haven't seen any major conflicts between the two characters. And I see almost no real change Gibbs. Well, except for the suits and the haircut, both of which I loved. He almost died but it's like nothing happened. There hasn't been any foreshadowing, so if things suddenly get really tense and nasty between DiNozzo and Gibbs, the writers have done a terrible job of setting up this conflict. It will feel phony, forced and utterly false.

My dream for Tony is that he and Ziva reunite, passionately, ON SCREEN, and then leave NCIS to create a life together. I can dream, can't I? As a producer, perhaps Michael will create his own show and cast Cote opposite himself. Oh BOY will I watch that show!

In retrospect, these two wonderful actors may have gradually pulled the focus too much toward their personal, private storyline over the eight years they worked together on NCIS. We TIVA fans who love them were ecstatic, but perhaps the larger world, and other cast members, didn't care for the growing storyline, which took the focus away from all the other wonderful characters on the show. Cote and Michael are extraordinarily gifted actors. They remind me of the great romantic screwball comedy teams of the 1930's. They can be hilariously funny, ragingly angry and turn on a dime and utterly break your heart. Those two can smash emotional volleys at each other at the speed of light. They can reveal a cascade of conflicting emotions without ever expressing a single word. Tony and Ziva's silent longing for each other told me how deeply and profoundly they love each other. They couldn't act on that love for many reasons, until Ziva left NCIS. Gibbs rules. Tony may never see Ziva again. But she is the love of his life. Forever.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• End of the road...

Started out watching JAG, then NCIS came into my life and I've been happy ever since... until now. Thirteen years and twelve season box sets later, I will be saying goodbye to my beloved go-to favourite. I'll be honest with myself - NCIS won't be worth watching without Tony. To see one of the Core Four leave before the series finale is pure sacrilege, and I refuse to punish myself by continuing to watch through utter disappointment. It's like when Jack O'Neill left Stargate SG1 - it wasn't the same no matter how hard they try.
  • Who is in charge of this circus! some one wake up show runner and head script writer Gary Glasberg !!!!!!

put the blame where the blame belongs! Emily wickersham, is a really beautiful woman, Just bio her and check out her, photo lay outs. Glasburg , Put NCIS, on auto pilot and walked away from his creative management responsibilities Some one give him a wake up yell!!!!!!!. The writers aren't worthy! Who ever writes the scripts for Bishop. needs to be the first writer to go! Glasburg , Loyal NCIS, FANS are demanding your immediate action to get Our once #! show back into shape! Get CRACKING AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!! NCIS fans all of us need to bio research Gary Glasburg ncis script writer. you will find a script writer index and a request prompt to become an ncis script writer yourself! I used SO stop dreaming and start writing
  • Please get rid of Bishop!

You can put Emily Wickersham front and center all you want, but fans just do not like her. And with Michael leaving, the show will lose even more fans. CBS, replace Wickersham and you had better find a good replacement for DiNozzo or I'm dropping the show too.
  • NCIS: EPISODE: Blood Brothers

. The review of last week's double NCIS/NCIS NEW ORLEANS is simple. The 2 shows were like watching a James Bond movie with the second half featuring Inspector Clouseau. The mumbling and bumbling was second class at best. At times, it was hard to understand Abby's Orleans counterpart. And Jimmy's counterpart was one that should be kept stage left. And, what the heck was Bishop doing planting here behind on the desk. The writer who put that scene was a real clunker. The best way to SAVE NCIS is two things. Leave Bishop in New Orleans and move Brody to Washington. She could fit in the class of Kate and Ziva. As long a Bishop's character is in the show, my ratings will continue to be in the low 20%. And what a waste of money too.
  • The show is great

This show is a great show
  • Abby's brother episode

Sooo disappointed and hope this is not how the rest of the season is going. Abby's brother's actions/personality was totally unbelievable and the teams' (including the crossover to the New Orleans side) reactions was beyond silly and, again, unbelievable. If I wasn't addicted to this series, would have turned it off. Since I'm on a rant, hate the New Orleans spin off.. Yeah, yeah, we know the location of the series, the script doesn't have to continuously refer to the food to which the city is famous.
  • Reality

Most of us will really miss Tony. He was funny and charming and very bright.

However, let's face it. NCIS doesn't need Tony OR Gibbs. The Twit can handle everything!

• It Will Be Gone..

I am in agreement with most of the posts about our beloved NCIS, its cast, characters, writers and losses. It definitely has gone downhill in the past couple of seasons. That's difficult for me to admit, as I am one of those die-hard fans who continue to hope things will get better.

But now we're finding out that Tony (Michael Weatherly) will be leaving the series at the end of season 13. It should be Bishop (Emily Wickersham) who leaves. Now I'm wondering if season 13 will be the end of NCIS altogether? Our beloved Gibbs (Mark Harmon) is getting older and is starting to show it. He still looks goooooood, but the tough-guy persona no longer fits well. I would rather see the series end than to see Gibbs make a fool of himself.

I also have to agree that it seems that the downhill turn began when Ziva (Cote De Pablo) left. She and Tony definitely had that 'something' that kept the show very interesting in its own way. Tony's present girlfriend, What's-Her-Name, is less than impressive (I seriously don't remember he screen name or her real name). She is definitely beautiful and a capable crime fighter, but lacks the personality to keep up with Tony.

Sad to say, but perhaps the best thing for NCIS is a quick, merciful death before it suffers any more.
  • Boring Bishop gotta go...

1.5
    She's cute and sweet and would be great in a secondary role on NCIS. But she really doesn't fit with the group, despite writers efforts. Bring Ziva back. She brought smartness, spice and fun to the role. Bishop really is gonna be the end of NCIS due to boredom. And for the love of dye.... either darken the hair or light the eyebrows. She looks like a goof.
  • The Fast Sinking Ship Of Ncis

I'm a faithful fan since 2003 but Bishop doesn't fit In! I don't understand why she's even on the show! Dinozzo had chemistry with Kate and even more chemistry with Ziva and It was so much fun tuning In every week to watch what Dinozzo and Ziva were gonna get Into. It's obvious Ziva Isn't coming back but please take Bishop off! NCIS used to start with Tony aggravating McGee or Ziva but now Its always about Bishop and Jake arguing and ends the same way. The week before Thanksgiving she told Gibbs she was going back home and I was like yes! Finally! Then Gibbs had to drag her back... Ugh!!!!! Secondly, have the writers just quit and gave up on the show as well? Where's all the emotion and Intensity that used to fill the episodes? We don't have anymore 2-3 part episodes chasing a terrorist and what happened to Gibbs? He's not the badass, go- getter he was! The writers should have our "Six" (Back) as Tony used to say every episode but not anymore.
  • Bishop needs to stay in OKLAHOMA!!

We have been fans of NCIS since Day 1. We have finally come to the realization that Ziva is not coming back, that took awhile to sink in. But, please send Bishop to Oklahoma to stay with her family for good. She is boring, a terrible actress, and it is becoming difficult to watch her on this show. Why is no one listening to us??
  • Rest in Peace, NCIS

2.5
    As a forever fan my tears are for the loss of NCIS. Poor writing, loss of interesting characters and the addition of the fatal acting and character development of Bishop have killed the show. Other fans have beautifully detailed the demise reasons so I can only add to the sadness. Never would I have believed that the addition of the character of Bishop could do so much fatal damage to a beloved show.
  • As NCIS turns, so were the days of our lives - yuck:)

1. Bishop is a total fubar of a fit, even Delilah is a much better fit.

2. The writing/directing really sucks this year - also say goodbye to Glasberg, please.

3. Mark, as someone who was at UCLA when you were - fix the boat before is sinks through the bottom of your basement - LOL

4. I remember when you were an All American at UCLA and you were asked if you thought you would be drafted by the NFL, not being 6' 3" tall and all. You said more or less: "It doesn't matter, I plan on becoming an actor:)

5. 12-15-2015 The show should be called As NCIS Turns. All that is left is a procedural soap opera. Where is the who done it, how did they do it, why did they do it, we are going to catch you format?
  • Also need more interesting villains

In addition to Bishop's failings, the writers have not created any interesting villains in quite a long time.
  • 12/8 ncis

So sorry to rate my past favorite show this way. Did you just add the dumb blonde ( and I'm blonde So I can say that). But she's horrible. And gloor sitting is not good tv.

Gibbs and dinozo are shadows of their past. No edge, no umph! I hope it can be fixed but I'm not a fan anymore and that hurts! Loved the show new writers?
  • Can't Watch NCIS anymore

I heard Cote wanted to move on - fine. I would miss her but was excited to see a new character. Bishop is such a BIG disappointment! She didn't fit in from the start. Gibbs handed the team over to a newbie. What a laugh! Tony and Tim became shadows of themselves. Then, Abby asked for her help! Oh, my! Bishop sits on floor, gathering germs, then sits on their desks!! Oh, and eats junk food. Great role model I tried to watch but it only hurts. I heard that Tim is now giving his keys to his home to Delilah? Are they crazy! I loved to see who Tim would hook-up with next and how Tony watched over him and helped him get girl friends. And, Delilah is another BORING character, she's a paper pusher! Tim needs that game girl! No interest in Tim if, he gets hitched. Tony has become a non entity. Fire the writers and start over, please. I don't even tape it anymore. No interest in this new season. So, sad.
  • Tony & Ziva vs. Tony & Zoe

First, I love NCIS. I watch all three NCIS shows.

Second, Even though Tony & Ziva didn't "hook up" until she left there was tension between them. The characters worked so well together that you could see it in their eyes. Even the banter between them had sexual tension.

I see nothing with Tony & Zoe. There is no tension between them. When you see them together you can tell it is forced. They are trying to replace Ziva with a look-a-like. Zoe is a tough government employee with dark hair.

I hope Tony and Ziva get together. Even if it is during the last episode 10 years from now of course.

• Ziva and Tony sitting in a tree

Please do me a favor and at some point bring Ziva back to Tony. I love those two and hated when she left. I would love to see those two as a couple and living happily ever after. The show has not been the same without her.
  • Bishop No More

I've was an avid NCIS watcher. I'm having problem with Bishop replacing Ziva. One of the best part of the show was the relationship Tony Dinozzo had with Kate and Ziva. it's now gone and they changed the Dinozzo's character. I felt that Diane Nash would have a better replacement for Ziva. I've stopped watching the new episodes and I've turned on the reruns on a different channel. Too bad they made a major mistake with Bishop
  • bishop more like bishit

hi so I have watched NCIS since I was nine. I am now sixteen. I hadn't even watched them in order but since it got added to netflix I decided to. I absolutely loved Kate, but I loved Ziva even more. Like, Tony was just sitting there and here walks in this super bad-ass Israeli who has confidence and determination. Over the 8 years we had Cote on the show I grew to love her even more. She proved herself to be strong, capable and trustworthy. Also I was a big fan of Tiva because who isn't. When she left I was slightly disturbed because I couldn't figure out why CBS would get rid of such a phenomenal actress like Cote De Pablo. Then I come to find out (other than Cote wanted to pursue different paths) that is was a money issue? Here we have this outstanding actress, who works long hours and isn't being paid shit. We all know CBS has a history of firing female leads when they ask for a raise, as we saw this with Cook from Criminal Minds. So it isn't that shocking that they rushed her exit and didn't give the fans the ending we deserved. BUT IT DOESN'T EVEN STOP THERE. Then they hire EW who for one, is a poor actress, two, what the hell is happening with her eyebrow/hair combo? She looks like a 13 year old who accidentally got a hold of her moms hair dye. That's not even the worst part, how can you give a horrible actress such a bland character and expect good results?? lets look back at season one and season three shall we? Season one episode one we met Kate. Gibbs did not just hand her the job. She fucking earned that shit. She disobeyed orders as a secret service agent so Gibbs could solve his crime. So when she quit he gave her a job at NCIS. Then Ziva kiLLED HER BROTHER TO SAVE GIBBS. LET ME REPEAT. SHE KILLED HER OWN BROTHER. At the end of this episode Gibbs and David are in the elevator and Gibbs tells her he trusts her because of what she did. Then there Bishop. WHo walks the fuck in and says a couple smart things and gets handed a job? Not to mention she has ZERO prior training as an agent or anything else. CBS what the hell are you doing? Stop being a bitchy little girl and just fucking get Cote back. She wants to come back she said so herself but ya'll are being assholes. Your show is suffering. Since Cote left, the show has dropped 7 million views. Since NCIS started they have consistently been rated CBS #1 show. Now that Cotes gone they aren't lol. Between getting rid of Ziva and adding Bishop the show is suffering like hell. I hope to God they bring her back in season 13 or else I will give up on this show. (Season 13 should also probably be the last season but maybe that one is just me) xoxo

---------------------------

bishop still sucks, shows losing its jazz lol get rid of bishop, bring back ziva. The show will improve i promise. Michael and Cote vibe off each other and everyone else vibes off them so:)

--------------------------

i stand by what i have been, and every other ncis fan has been saying: GET RID OF BISHOP. bring back ziva.