NCIS

Tuesday 8:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 23, 2003 In Season

gabfan31

NCIS Fan Reviews (1108)

• Boring, waste of time!

When they had the Tony-Ziva storyline, the show was interesting; so much that I could overlook the absurd narcissism of Harmon's character, even chocking back blatant hypocrisy of snarky lectures when others had suffered losses and ventured to take the law into their own hands----something "Gibbs" did with impunity after the death of his wife. The sickening continuance of the show pandering government compliance and characterizing anyone who doesn't go along as a potential "risk" or "terrorist" is equally absurd. The show is so out of touch with reality, only the elderly or incredibly young can possibly make up the shows audience. It is dumbed-down, escapist pseudo entertainment, right along with Honey Boo Boo, the Kartrashians, and the other insipid dramas the networks offer. It genuinely gives credence to the television being an "idiot
  • Sad State of Affairs

I have tried my hardest to remain neutral about the show since Cote's departure (I love her by the way), but I can't do it anymore. After most recent episode I feel angry, and sad. First of all I don't quite understand the need for Bishop's character, she brings nothing to the show. I get as a Cote fan it doesn't matter who they had put in there it wouldn't be good enough for us because we want Ziva plain and simple. But seriously someone who doesn't have enough tact to not sit on everyones' desk or barge in while Gibbs is interrogating. Wasn't the unspoken rule you don't interrupt his interviews/interrogations? What was the purpose of trying to kick in the door when you have a key card? Are the writers making her that dumb on purpose after having such a strong female before? I miss the team chemistry. I miss the cohesiveness of the storylines, I miss looking forward to watching this show, because now most of the time I could care less if I miss it.
  • Music Blast

The background music level is too high. It interferes with the dialogue. Other than that the show is first rate.
  • Loss of Ziva Not the Only Problem

This season breaks my heart. The whole team is usually not on the same continent, and rarely work together. I am trying to think of one scene in which Gibbs and Abbie (the most Charming Non-Couple ever) have been together, but I can't.

What's up? Best show on TV is about to die.

And yes, of course, we miss Ziva
  • the blonde bimbo that wrecked season 11 of ncis

we just bought ncis ,looking forward to sitting back and watching a few hours of a great show,got through the first few disc,s and then the blonde bimbo opened it,s mouth,well that was it watched 1 more disc and then turned it of and put it up for auction on ebay,,nerver before have i seen a show go from really good to complete crap so fast if season 12 ever comes out i will wait before i pre order it again if it was,nt for the first 2 disc,s it would,nt get a rateing,i hope the bimbo feels great about stuffing something GREAT,i guess that till the money from sales of ncis stop comeing in,that we will have to keep raging the bimbo,i thought that the customer [ or in this case the viewer] is always right,so maybe it going to take people changeing the channel to watch something else,i have and from what i hear season 12 aint any better,really how about getting a chimp added to the show,its has already begun to look like a circus might as well go all the way, i think i have found the perfect role for the ditzy bimbo, a ZOMBIE on walking dead,aT LEAST THERE IT WONT HAVE TO TALK JUST STAGER AROUND LIKE A DRUNK,,,SHOULD,NT HAVE TO CHANGE HER LOOKS TO MUCH,JUST DREES UP IN SOME RAGS AND BADA BING ZOMBIE THAT WAY SHE CAR,NT WRECK ANOTHER GREAT SHOW
  • Where did NCIS go?

I have been so disappointed with NCIS shows since Bishop was brought in. It is not just about her, it is about everything, the writing, the plots, the characters are so weak it is hard to watch. I am an NCIS fanatic and it pains me to see this show go so far down hill in such a short amount of time. I just finished watching a repeat that I recorded "Damned if you do" and it is so fantastic. The writing, the plot, the characters, the suspense, the background music - INCREDIBLE. What happened. did you dumb down the show to accommodate Bishop, because ever since she entered the picture the show has been ridiculous, ever character has been reduced to second rate. PLEASE GET RID OF BISHOP AND BRING BACK THE SHOWS OF THE PAST. PLEASE. I don't think I can sit through another BORING show. Last week Borin added a little more interest, but it still is BORING.
  • ncis episode dressed to kill

okay its been killing me. i feel like i have seen this before only with ziva. can someone please tell me if im going crazy or not!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Ellie is not Ziva!

Unfortunately we will probably have to live without Ziva in the show. Every actor has his/her carreer to follow and decisions to make. Many of us mourn Ziva's leaving. BUT> Ellie Bishop is absolutely not an interesting charachter in the team. The first few episodes looked promising, she playing a little genius performing helpful tricks, but with the time, she became a faint shadow. Of course, a second McGeek is not needed, so she has to fill in another special role, that she has not until now. Before she appeared, there was an episode with Jackie Geary playing Susan Polygraph Grady, and for some moments I thought: "This can become funny". But no, she left for another NCIS-Office. I am quite sure she could be better fit to the team than Bishop... What do you think?
  • Borin, love her

Keep her as much as you can. After missing Zeva, we need a strong woman again. She is so fun being like Gibs, Love her. More of her please.
  • The Best

So many seasons later and this show is still on point. Actors/characters come and go, but the show is true to itself. Forget the haters.
  • replace bishop NOW!

Look I died when Ziva left the show, but I thought well let the new person show us her best, well time is up! She just doesn't fit. I think Diane Neal would be PERFECT, and she's already on the show, in the Navy anyone agree? STEVE
  • Checkmate

Get rid of Bishop. If I have to see her "scrunched" up face I will scream. her character is coming off like she's smarter than everyone, even Gibbs seems to be stepping aside for her. PR can hype her all they want, it's not working. I would rather have no one, even another man would be better

• I Would Rather Watch Reruns!

Nobody and nothing got in my way of viewing Tuesday night Bishop girl. Gosh, she is awful.
  • Bishop is as dry as stale biscuits

Get her off before I stop watching this show permanently! Watching reruns are better than watching this lame character.
  • Whats happened to this show???

I have been a fan of this show from the beginning. Every season got better and better until Ziva left. For whatever reason she left, unfortunately the new girl Bishop doe's nothing for the show. I would have thought the obvious choice would have been Agent Abigail Borin, and if I remember, in one of the episodes, Gibbs asked her if she ever felt like a change in direction, but said she still had some more work to do before she would move on. In any of the episodes she was in, she held her own with the team and the banter between them was good and lively especially with tony. So I think it's about time someone took a serious look at where this show is going because if it continues on it's present course, the fans will just leave and the show will just die which would be a big shame as up until this point, it could still hold it's own compared with other top shows.
  • They should have stopped NCIS

at the end of Season 10. Now they give us a girl sitting on the floor and can't fire a gun, a terrible love interest, and have altered many of the main characters.
  • Please drop Bishop

Bishop just does not fit in on NCIS. Even a good husband character can't help her. She can't act even if the character was good, which it is not. I can't stand to watch her on the program, so I don't.
  • mourning for the old ncis

do whatever it takes, whatever it costs - GET ZIVA BACK or just show the old reruns. those are the only shows we watch now. thank goodness for the USA channel airing the old programs where the characters had personality and there was chemistry between them. what a shame that's all gone now.
  • All Dried Up

NCIS had a good thing but even before Ziva left, it was starting to dry up. The main problem I have with the show is that they have always concentrated too much on the same three characters. Tony, Ziva and Gibbs. When Ziva left, it left too big of a gaping hole in the character development. The story lines were too often weak. And the characters (middle aged) were too silly - Tony and Abby.

Gibbs barely did anything except grunt. Jimmy and McGee were under used. So when Ziva left, there was no reason to continue.
  • Bishop a no go

The new character of Bishop adds nothing to NCIS. All the other lead women in the show have had added significant contribution to the NCIS TEAM. Bishop is to young of a character to match strong characters of Gibbs, Tony, Tim, Ducky and Abby. In the most recent episode with Ducky in London, England, Bishop tagged along but was a distraction to a very moving relationship between Ducky and his almost young lover of many years ago. The strength of NCIS have been the relationships of the characters. (Tony and Ziva or Gibbs and Mike Franks for example). If a stronger character cannot be found right now then Bishop should go until that person is found.
  • wickersham a disaster

The producer or writer glasberg needs to get rid of this disaster of an actress. the show now lacks any cohesion. the characters now don't mesh. they make wickersham "the professional" putting her in interrogations and have mcgee witness her doing them. this show needs to REPLACE HER. i've been watching this show since its inception and now i can't stand it. can't stand to see how ineffective she or her acting is. GET RID OF HER. she doesn't fit in.
  • The Blonde...

I enjoyed Kate and Ziva but for the first time I saw Bishops acting and its horrible. She has no connection with the other cast, heck she doesnt fit in the surroundings I am so sad.. shes very dull and theres no real humor. She comes off as an unexperienced actress. I am all for female this point I am willing to go all males so I dont have to see take more Detective Palmer over her (I love him and Ducky together though). Anyways ncis can do better. This chick has no substance
  • BISHOP DRAB, NO BANTERING, ZIVA?

PLEASE BRING BACK ZIVA! I HAVE WATCHED SINCE DAY ONE, AND ZIVA WAS AWESOME! BISHOP,IS LIKE A SOCCER MOM AND I MISS THE CHEMISTRY WITH ZIVA. NO MORE CHEMISTRY TAKES SHOW DOWN.
  • BORING

and the boredom wonder if the harmon/glasberg team is actually cognizant of the fan base drying up? i know i read the polls. pretty sure you guys do also. do they? perhaps the h/g team is busy and over worked creating, empty,no action,boring story lines and plots. i don't know about you far in this season's baseball game, 2 strikes and 1 to go. what really scares me is the forthcoming 3rd episode (10/7). when i read it would be a ducky episode, i was elated! visions of the great acting david mccallum can achieve, came to mind. the heart attack scene on the beach (2012 season closing cliff hanger) comes to mind. this has potential! WOW! perhaps,finally, an episode with possibly some of the late and great ncis? please harmon/glassberg, don't screw this up.
  • worst casting decision ever! bishop has lowered fan watching!

worst casting decision ever! bishop has lowered fan watching! she has no chemistry w/staff. at least kate & ziva had depth to their characters. bishop is just a twit! u can post an article a day about why she is great! she is NOT great! she is horrible. her hideous dark eyebrows do more acting than a doorknob. i don't care for her quirks and i know it all attitude. even gibbs seems to step around her. get rid of her before she brings the show down. i still tape it but i don't sit and watch the tapes for weeks now and before i couldn't wait for the new episodes. even if ziva doesn't come back this idiot needs to be replaced. REPLACE BISHOP W/ ANNA BELKNAP WHO PLAYED LINDSAY ON CSI/NY. SHE WOULD BE A PERFECT FIT!

• Keeps on being great!

Such a great show with very good actors.
  • Please stop the torture

Get that blonde of the show. She does not add anything to this series. As others have said the entire chemistry is gone even with the regulars. If they keep her on it will be their Achilles Heel and end the show.

D

Get rid of Bishop and bring back the NCIS that I am addicted to. I do not even watch the new shows for weeks later. It is embarrassing to watch the show now. I know every episode and have been through all the changes that worked successfully right from the start. Bishop does not work.

What martians came down and took the Gibbs we know and love? The one that would not accept this Bishop on his team.

Does the cast really want the show to fail? Have they decided being #1 for so long is over?

Get her off the floor and off the show !!!!!!
  • Director Vances cancer scare was BS!

NCIS is one of my favorite shows. I try to watch it every week, and will even sometimes watch re-runs. But I hate and object to side-tracks in the story line like the directors cancer in this weekS episode? Thank God it ended within the episode and it didn't drag it on for weeks or months.

I don't tune in to NCIS or shows like it for a medical drama. There are plenty of doctor shows out there if that's what I want. I don't tune in for a love story. I watch NCIS because I want to see crime solving, and I wish the writers and producer would focus on that.

I think that if Vance's cancer story line had gone on the show would have lost this viewer.
  • Nothing Has Changed

I can't believe they still have that ditzy Emily on the show. I agree it has gotten boring. I like the new one set in New Orleans though. I guess I will have to continue watch reruns of Law and Order.

Don't they check what is posted here!
  • seabees

With all three show locations close to real seabee locations why havent they done a show involving them?