NCIS

Seek

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Mar 19, 2013 on CBS

• Brilliant!

This episode was absolutely brilliant and unique!

The storyline was spectacular and I absolutely love the events! It was really interesting!

It was also quite moving to watch and it was really a superb episode.

Season 10 continues to wow!
  • Loved it!

Perhaps my favorite episode ever! And I've seen them all! :)
  • Absolutely Breathtaking

This is a SUPREME episode.

I am not a film critic nor do I like them very much! But I have to mention the music in this episode, which was on point... Especially when Ziva and McGee were at MTAC listening to the guy going on about why he thought the victim (forgot his name dammit!) didn't have any enemies. Just from beginning to end, it was a pleasure to immerse myself into yet another blisteringly wonderful episode. Interesting fact, my sis told me that Tony directed this episode!
  • Most original Episode

The episode displays the potential close relations between humans and their dogs, a mutual emotional support and collaborative efforts for a common goal. Great episode!
  • Weatherly directed

Excellent episode. The last shot of the widow and the dog looking at the coffin was perfect. Well done, Michael Weatherly.
  • So Vance is a racist

Good episode lots of humour and interaction between the characters. But the ''sub plot'' involving Vance interviewing for a ''nanny'' is racist and spoils it. He appears to reject every person that interviews (Presumably because they are white) but then gets taken by the only black girls?? PROOF if EVER that in the TV and REAL world racism goes BOTH WAYS!
  • One of the best episodes!

This was an example for the best of NCIS. Nothing more to say, cause I dont wanna spoil ;)

But I always thought, Gibbs is the canine-type of guy, why doesnt he already have a dog? Someone to share the Bourbon in the basement...
  • Amazing episode

I loved this episode from start to finish. I laughed til I cried when Tony and Tim were running from the dog and at the end when Dex and the wife were at the cemetery. Sott Williams did a great job writing this episode and Michael Weatherly did a great job directing it. The scene between Ziva and Leon was sweet and dramatic. Both Vance and Abby know she is up to something. Should be fun waiting for the upcoming action. Can't hardly wait. Loved it when Gibbs said Dex wasn't a dog but a Marine. Also once again Ducky showed such respect the the dead victim. All of this is what makes NCIS the great show it is. Keep up the great work NCIS. This has been a great year so far.
  • "He's not a dog, he's a marine".

Once again NCIS continues to impress when a marine is killed in Afghanistan and NCIS use the help of his trusted dog Dex to catch the killer Although McGee and Tony didn't have much look with the other dogs that was chasing them which was a very funny part of the episode Overall the episode ended with a good conclusion and a good job from the director Michael Weatherly who got his chance this week.
  • AWESOME