NCIS

Seek

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Mar 19, 2013 on CBS

• And so, it begins!!!

I said in a previous review that I suspected two possible outcomes for the Ziva/Vance/Bodnar situation and it looks like the season finale will be based around the outcome of this.

Also, as Cote de Pablo STILL hasn't confirmed for season 11, the storyline might give some indication of what's going on.

While I am an admirer of Ms. de Pablo's acting ability, I have to say that the ongoing "Prima Donna" act is getting tedious. This isn't the first time she's been the last to sign up and she should remember that the show's producers aren't afraid to kill off a main character and being one of the highest paid actors on the highest rated show in America isn't to be sneezed at.

Anyway, on to the episode.

Apart from the soldiers death at the start, this was a pretty good episode and let's face it, anything with a loveable mutt in it is going to be a winner, hands down.

The side story of Vance's search for a nany was excellent with a fabulous Mary Poppins clone showing up at one point.

The last nanny is a shoe in for the job after standing up to the stoic director and being a Jackie Vance look alike certainly wouldn't hurt.

Other parts of the episode were funny as Hell with McGee running away and leaving Tony in the path of danger.

However and I do understand that the pet lovers will hate me for this but Doberman versus handgun???? Hmmmm! Methinks the dog loses, big time. Sorry, but I would have shot both dogs and went after the handler to show him the error of his ways.

Not so many laughs, mind you.

A good episode overall with plenty to keep the viewers entertained.

Now, to my review title.

After several weeks, with no mention of Bodnar, as I expected, Ziva is hot on his trail and I suspect that internet traffic would be monitored in a Government agency, so Vance might very well know she's hunting him down as was hinted during their conversation.

My two ZIva/Bodnar solutions are that she goes off the rails and goes all "Buffy" on his ass, with hopefully Tony providing backup, or the agency as a whole goes after him. Unlikely, as the storyline would have the excitement of "Vendetta".

I'm looking forward to see how it goes.

I will, however, make the point again Ms. de Pablo, only Mark Harmon is indispenable to NCIS. I'm pretty sure the writers could work their way round the loss of anyone else. We might hate it but I reckon it could be done.