NCIS

Shalom

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Sep 19, 2006 on CBS

• Gibbs comes back to clear Ziva\'s name.

Very revealing. Just what is Ziva up to. Is she still in cahoots with Mosad? What was Tony doing at her apartment so often? Just who is this new Probie? I liked how Tony got defensive about his leadership position. He seemed to have grown up alot since the last season. He has become very protective instead of goofballish. You did see alot of Gibbs in him (going against orders and trying to help Ziva--even though Gibbs did it better, hitting people in the head... etc) The beard didn\'t sit too well with me on Gibbs. He needs to shave, go back to the old Gibbs. Speaking of the old Gibbs, I wonder how long it will be before he comes back and retakes command of the unit. Even though he\'s been on the island for a while, Gibbs still has not lost his touch. Finding the camera in that cabin without any clue really. He is still our Gibbs, just not full time yet. I did feel a little disappointed though, there didn\'t really seem to be anything huge or revealing happen, but it was a good episode.