NCIS

Shell Shock, Part I

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Nov 13, 2012 on CBS

• Great!

This was a great case - I have to admit that it ddid not play out as I was expecting after seeing the fisrt scene. Maybe it would've been more interesting if there were seven or eight bad guys, but they used the PTSD storyline very well today.

There were definitely some great twists right throughout the episode - some unexpected shockers that I won't spoil, but they were executed to perfection.

Overall, I loved the episode and am looking forward to a (hopefully) good part 2!
  • Very Interesting.

Intriguing, emotional, interesting. Good to see a show about what our soldiers have gone through and how it effects them. This show got him help But they found out what he thought he saw was Real!

-- And that will continue in the next show. I can't wait to see it.

The Team as always, super good......... But was great that this show was not just about them.

Good Writing..
  • Very Intriguing

A top NCIS two-episode set, continuing the return of the NCIS glory of earlier years. A shell-shocked captain appears to be a bit spaced-out end up being dead-on in identifying a potential security threat and I wish they made it a two hour continuous episode. However I am eagerly waiting to see the conclusion. I am sure it will end up with an exiting surprise.
  • NCIS.

Brilliant episode, love the emotional scene with Tony & Ziva, nothing left to say. Cant wait for part 2, i have always loved this show, which started with JAG all those years ago.
  • AWESOME SHOW

GREAT CRIME DRAMA, AWESOME SHOW, I LOVED IT, KEPT YOU ON THE EDGE OF YOUR SEAT, I LOVE THE CRIME DRAMA VS LOVE INTEREST, GREAT AND AWESOME JOB TONIGHT
  • Gibbs helps a captain through some hard times.

This was the first of a two part episode where Gibbs is helping a damaged Captain when he believes he and his friend was attacked by seven or eight people but never turned out to be like that when the captain has PTSD but he remembers one face through the episode that is more dangerous than he seems and I was shocked to see that he was behind that group I presume the second part will be about finding him.
  • I look forward to watch this show week after week.

Fantastic storyline...interesting casts