NCIS

Shell Shock, Part II

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Nov 20, 2012 on CBS

• Some big positives, but not quite a flawless episode tbh.

I still rate this a ten because the storyline was amazing and it was a great continuation! There was a lot of amazing surprises and shockers, most notably with the girlfriend, and I really enjoyed that. Those types of moments are just great!

The insight into Tony's and Ziva's pasts were brilliant adn I though it was great to see. The ending of the episode was really touching for me.

The biggest negative for me is that this case did NOT need two episodes. Not by any stretch of the imagination. If they wanted a two-parter, they should've at least sent the team to go after more of the members of this terrorist group hthat the guy was a part of. It seems like they wasted what was shaping up to be a great story plot.

There are also other cases that we see which definitely need more thatn 42 minutes... recently the episode 'The Missionary Position' of Season 9 comes to mind, but there are heaps of others from previous seasons too. I would have preferred this case as one episode and to spend two episodes on a more intricate case.

Having said that, event though I think this could've been squeezed into one episode, the two episodes were great and I did enjoy it. Looking forward to more!
CBS