NCIS

Stakeout

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Apr 08, 2008 on CBS

• Funny Episode

I really liked the beginning of this one. I was really hoping for a knockdown drag out match between DiNozzo and McGee, but they just froze the scene. grrrr that would have been cool to see. The prank gag throughout the episode is what stands in my mind. DiNozzos black eyes and then Ziva's fear of repercussions. Having Jardin in this episode was cool too because I really liked her, and Tony using her to scare Ziva was hilarious.

I usually don't try to figure out who dun it, but this one was kind of obvious from the beginning. I didn't really like the bad guy in this one, but I guess your not supposed to. I did like the drug addict though cuz he seemed to want to get away from it. I thought he was gonna shoot Tony there for a second. *whew* I like this new girl in Metro PD, I hope we see her again. Dinozzo's facination with her case was interesting though, He's never really shown interest in outside cases before, but I guess he explained it well enough with the whole "feeling guilty cuz I could have done something" bit. Then the part at the end with Ducky. . . . Hmmmm whats going on there? Is the Director sick, or did she find her Father and now he is sick? I am glad to hear that it wasn't Ducky, cuz I couldn't have handled that. I guess I'll have to wait and find out.