NCIS

The Admiral's Daughter

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM May 06, 2014 on CBS

• Seriously?

Once again, Michael Weatherly saves the episode, but come on !!!!!!!!! There are so many inconsistencies and it is so utterly predictable that I don't know where to start. This show ( and the fans) deserve better scripts !!!

First as soon as you see French characters you know they're bad and/or incompetent as in almost any Tv show. So no big twister here!!!

Second it is illegal to carry weapons in France even (especially) for foreign law enforcment officers, just like in the . or almost any country in the world. I would love to see an overseas cop try to enter the United States with a gun. He or She would probably end up in Gitmo!!!!

Third the app. As soon as you see them playing you know it is going to be important in the episode. When Tony gets framed and stuck with a bunch of socialites..... Well you get it.

I could go on but I'll stop.

I love the show. I love the chracters. The actors are doing great job even though the scripts are getting little easy in my opinion.

This was the worst season so far. I really hope the writing improves next season or I'm done.

CBS