NCIS

The Good Wives Club

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Oct 05, 2004 on CBS

• One of my favourite episodes.

This is easily one of my favourite episode of the series to date and of the series total. It's fascinating, creepy and bizarre. As if the story couldn't get more disturbing, Swain – already obsessed with finding 'the right man' – develops Stockholm Syndrome. Poor Tony, getting cracked over the head just as he 'rescues' her.

McGee's first day as an official field agent. It's made Tony paranoid. I've noticed before that Gibbs plays with Tony's head sometimes and I actually think the 'name order' thing Tony got so upset about was actually deliberate – witness the psychological effect it had on Tony at the end.

This is also not a flattering episode for Tony – Tony is even more obnoxious than usual. Strangely enough, his chauvinistic attitude actually *does* help him get in the suspect's head. From a character POV, it's a smart thing to do – a character must have flaws and this episode showcases Tony's.
CBS