NCIS

The Tell

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Mar 20, 2012 on CBS

7.8
  • Pretty good.

Well let's start with the glaringly obvious - I don't like JLC as a love interesti for Gibbs, although I DO like her character as a recurring character on the show - just not romantically for Gibbs. It's very forced and it doesn't appear genuine or real in any way. Not good.

Aside from that, the actual case was not bad at all . Because there have been a fair few bad cases this year, ths one was better than most of those, but still not uquite up to scratch of what I'm looking for in NCIS.

Still an enjoyable case. The beginning was nice. Although if SECNAV relally did die, it would be a whole lot more enjoyable, since I can't stand that guy period. I can stand JLC, but not as a love interest.

Well I guess we'l wait a nd see what happens next wtih JLC before making a definite conclusion about her, but I like her as a character, but not a love interest. Borin would be more appropriate - Gibbs nad Anti-Gibbs <33