NCIS

Thirst

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Oct 25, 2011 on CBS

• The storyline was exceptionally unrealistic and in many regbards, rather poorly done, but that did not make it any less interesting in my view (possible spoilers ahead).

You may, as many of the reviewers before me have, argue that this episode is just about the worst episode in NCIS history, and I can understand where you would be coming from as this was highly unreaslistic, but compared to this season's premiere, or the third episode of the season, this episode was a thousand times better - and that is irrefutable.

Things I Liked About This Episode: I firstly really loved seeing Eric Allan Kramer as a Guest Star, as he is a spectacular actor on the Disney Channel show Good Luck Charlie, and I thoroughly enjoyed watching him in a polar opposite role. His acting was great, and I definitely would've loved to see more of him.

I also liked to see Ducky dating, although perhaps it would've been a bit more believeable if he hadn't been doing so online.

Also, the case was definitely very interesting and highly enjoyable, even if the ending wasn't so.

Things I Disliked About This Episode: The most obvious thing is that the storyline was extremely unrealistic. I have not heard of a more preposterous motive than to create an interesting case for a Medical Examiner whom you are dating. It was really over-the-top and unrealistic and quite a lot stupid actually.

While I didn't think much of the motive and the conclusion of the episode, I thought the case itself was spectacular. If they had a different killer with a different motiev, then this would've been a beyond flawless episode, but as that is not the case, the ending of the episode was a significant blemish.

All up, I can't say that I am disappointed. I was very enthralled and highly interestied by the whole episode, except the last 5-10 minutes, and the vast majority of this episode was spectacular and flawless!

Keep it up, NCIS!