Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Apr 07, 2009 on CBS

• It wasn't was I thought it was going to be.

When I saw the promos for this episode I got excited. I was waiting for another Abby in distress episode and I've been dying for more McAbby which is what I was hoping for. Turns out Abby was never in real danger and the scientist that she was replacing didn't actually die. There was an attempted abduction gone wrong but the doctor ended up fine. The team was worried for her safety, but it never really got to the point where they really feared for her life. It was cool to see the normally sweet loving Abby out for blood when she realized that she was duped, and I liked that they were all present when they picked up the guy that managed to fool her, telling him that he picked the wrong forensics scientist to mess with. Other highlights - McGee bragging about his degrees and not listening to Tony resulting in a mess, McGee as cover art, Ziva and Gibbs at the dead guy's car, and Abby getting her men in the end. There were certain things that I was looking forward to, but they didn't happen. All in all it wasn't a bad episode.