NCIS

Truth or Consequences

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Sep 22, 2009 on CBS

• After a season finale that left the team and relationships broken, Tony leads a search for Ziva that leads to a shocking discovery that leads them to the Horn of Africa seeking revenge, where Ziva was held captive for four months.

Great!!! Great!!! Great!!! Great!!! Great!!! Great!!! Great!!! Great!!! Great!!! Great!!!

This is the best episode in NCIS history!!! The episode layout was so fantastic with Tony's flashbacks and the witty remarks are beyond counting. McGee and Tony seem to be friends now which impresses me. The team's searching for a new Ziva is very futile. "It would be easier finding a new drummer for Spinal Tap. Ziva's not replaceable," Tony explains to his captor. Their first eligible candidate ran out of Gibbs' interview in tears.

The Tiva Tension in this episode is incredible and part of why I like it so much. Tony's heartbreak about Ziva being supposedly dead was sad/dramatic/hilarious! Anyone that can be only half in the room when someone says, "Some idiot smuggled a koala onto a submarine," is in LOVE. Nothing like some truth serum to really add to the tension. "Listen, you should know I've taken some kind of truth serum so if there's any questions you don't wanna know the answer to don't-"

I reccomend this episode and I have a few closing remarks for you:

"Don't be redunculous, of course you're my home-theatre guy!"