NCIS

Under the Radar

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Oct 08, 2013 on CBS

7.6
  • She wanted to move on, so let's move on!

I think Gibbs hit the nail right on the head with that statement and the episode was all the better for it.

Cote de Pablo made her bed and now she lies or, as I suspect, dies in it.

She certainly won't get a better gig than NCIS in any kind of hurry.

I liked this episode on several levels, for drama and comedy, both.

The ongoing saga of McGee's lost creds was pretty funny but Vera was the star turn in this ep, actually managing to get a laugh out of Gibbs on more than one occasion.

I certainly hope the writers can figure a way to bring her back. She was a breath of fresh air and her interaction with Tony was priceless.

The case was pretty interesting with a guy who felt the entire World was against him flipping out and trying to blow up a ship.

Although I thought it very unlikely anyone would just up and sell some guy off the street 200lbs+ of C4, suspension of disbelief was easy.

McGee's "Twitter" idea was fairly far fetched but I suppose feasible and earned him a reprieve from punishment for his loss of creds.

Good to see Ducky/Palmer in full "bromance" mode with understanding, Re. Palmer's child adoption issues.

The writers managed to skilfully show Tony's loss of Ziva without getting too maudlin about it and I think this clearly shows that NCIS will carry on doing what it does best without her.
Troll