NCIS

Season 11 Episode 14

Monsters and Men

Full Episode: Monsters and Men

Full Episode Summary

The murder of a port authority officer reveals Parsa's possible whereabouts, as the team continues their tireless hunt. Meanwhile, Bishop reveals her past association with the elusive terrorist.

6.7
out of 10
Average Rating
117 votes
Episode Discussion (9)
Though I miss the Ziva character, I have to say I REALLY like Bishop. Those saying they won't watch this AWESOME show anymore because there's no Ziva well they are not acknowledging the talent of the remaining characters. NCIS is still number 1 show IMO - I'd love to see Ziva character come back in the future even if just for a few episodes but keep Bishop! I thought this episode McGee was to reveal to team about Delliah's condition-I didn't see that happen-did I miss something?
I don't. You can sit on the floor with her.
Despite what the unreliable ratings APPEAR to show, it is quite obvious that fewer and fewer fans are willing to watch NCIS sink into the abyss. Just using this site as an example, last season episode 14 had 119 people rate it. This season had only 63. CBS had better wake up and realize that the Nielson ratings do not accurately estimate the number of fans watching (yes I said estimate-their own site says the number they post is an estimated number of viewers based on a relatively small monitored group of viewers) and that many have stopped watching since CDP left and the character of Bishop is causing those who wanted to give NCIS a chance after CDP's departure to stop watching as well. NCIS is losing fans right and left and is slowly circling the drain. They need to get rid of EW and maybe even GG and get back CDP. Hopefully CBS will realize that most fans do not like the new NCIS and fix it before the Neilson ratings reflect the true number of viewers and gets cancelled!
Where did my show go? What have you writers done w/ my Gibbs and what has happened to all my terrific characters? Have given this Bishop plenty of time and she is just not a good fit for this show. Her presence changes everything and everybody and not for the better. Can't believe the writers have given her such a prominent role. She is not believable in the part and the chemistry is not there. I have so many reasons why she needs to be gone, but I'd be here all day. All I know is the best show on the air is no longer the best show on the air. After last night's episode, I decided I'm no longer tuning in. It's painful to watch those stellar actors reduced to looking like such amateurs. I feel embarassed for them and a little sad myself for even watching their slide from hero to zero. The show has been dumbed down to meet Bishop where she is. Sorry, but she needs to join Dr Ryan on planet Quirk where they can both play their mind games and remind each other how brilliant they are. If the producers insist on force feeding this character down our throats they're going to find the viewer will opt to turn away, one by one, rather than stay for the gag. Bishop is too much to swallow. I choose to remember the NCIS that was top of the heap. Reruns will help me do just that. Thanks for listening~
Exactly. People are only defending Bishop to hate Ziva. Bishop has spoilt the plot and the dynamics of the team. Sitting on the floor? Eating snacks? Literature critic or not, she is a weak character with not strong relationship to the story
Why are there no episodes tonight? Jan 21 or Jan 28th?
Coverage of the Winter Olympics???
jan 28 is state of the union with 100 pundits before and after.....i guess it's somewhat of a winter break, so they reach only a certain # of episodes per season.
Tuesday