NCIS

You Better Watch Out

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Dec 18, 2012 on CBS

• Tried to think of something clever about the episode but couldn't !!!

While I wouldn't go as far as Magicmax, below, I do have to say this was pretty dull fare for a Christmas episode.

After the hilarity of Devil's Trifecta, this was really dull and the "reveal" of Tony's apartment was underwhelming, to say the least.

This flamboyant, Italian American who loves movies, good food and women has a flat so sterile and boring that McGee wouldn't live in it.

Where were the racks of movies?

Where was the State of the Art sound system that he got McGee to set up in a previous episode?

What about "Kate" the poor fat Goldfish in one of those horrible glass bowls that are basically death traps. The poor thing would be floating upside down within a month.

And the ultimate horror of that bedroom with the pitiful single bed !!!!

No single guy I know would have a single bed unless there simply wasn't room for a double.

All I can say is that if the rumours about Michael Weatherly having a big say in the design of this flat are true, then he is more anally retentive than he purports McGee to be.

As with Devil's Trifecta, the case was secondary to the relationship issues but what happened to Abby, this Christmas?

A sad little set piece in the lab instead of her running around like a headless chicken as she usually does.

Sorry fellow reviewers but anyone who thought this was an episode worthy of a "9" or "10" rating, seriously needs to get the rose tinted glasses surgically removed.

Hoping for better in the New Year!

. might I be the first to wish all my fellow reviewers a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Sandy (from Scotland).