Necessary Roughness Forums

USA (ended 2013)

Dr. Dani love

nasiafan

[1]Aug 29, 2012
    • level: 4

If she kisses Nico, I'm done watching this show. This is just ridiculous, did they run out of viable plots. All my friends (myself included) that watch this show feel that, that scene alone will help kill the already dying story line. They might as well kill TK off then if they basically wanna piss their viewers off. It took me back to the season of House where the writers had him kiss Cameron, just stupid. I stopped watching for a whole season and only came back because the show was strong enough to carry on (Plus Hugh Laurie is my old guy crush). This show isn't strong enough yet to carry on for stupidity of the volume yet!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

nasiafan

[2]Aug 30, 2012
    • level: 4

Can't believe she made out with him, i'm pissed

Lattelady

[3]Aug 31, 2012
    • level: 5

There is a huge fan base out there that love the idea of Nico and Dani. There has been chemistry between them from the beginning.

As much as I like the actor who plays Matt, he is the reason I began watching the show, by episode three of the first season, I was hoping they'd change the love interest to Nico. He isn't as pretty to look at but he's much deeper.

But you're right about one thing, Dani has her moments of dumb. She has to figure out who she is all by herself before she can bring anything to a relationship and decides who she wants to be with.