Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide

Art Class / Lost & Found

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Nov 05, 2006 on Nickelodeon

• Ned accidentally draws a naked lady; Ned wants to claim sneakers that aren't his.

Art Class: Well this episode did seem a bit unrealistic, also a bit inappropriate for young children, how can you accidentally draw a naked lady!? That's just bonkers! A new side of the principal I haven't seen before, we know that Loomer is a pervert when he keeps checking out the painting. Moze's part was a bit vague, her taking embarrassing pictures then getting chased in the end, I felt like it could of used a bit more plot development. Cookie's part was pointless, which was also unrealistic, turning sixth graders in to elves, get real. Lost And Found: This episode, although had some okay tips was a great plot! And pretty funny too. Centered mostly around losing stuff. Mose's obsession about the bear was a bit creepy, Cookie losing his Mp3 player was stupid as expected, but other plots were great! I like how Moze & Ned get trapped in that room, funny stuff. Overall an okay episode.
  • TO me, the best Ned's Declassified school survival guide EVER!!!

Arts and Crafts: Everyone thinks ned is painting a "Naked Lady". But Ned says it's a bunch of squiggly lines! I belive Ned!!!

Lost and found: My most favorite part of this episode is PUPPY BEAR!!!! I love this whole entire episode!!

a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a
  • Ok not great.

Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide,
    Wasn't to found about what happened in art class. Ned creates a picture the prinaple doesnt like it just in the end to sell the painting for 20,000 dollars. In lost and found Moze searches for her lost stuff dog. Just to find it will of the other secret lost and found.
  • I loved this episode so much, I put it on my iPod!

I loved this episode so much, I put it on my iPod! Caution: Some Spoilers Ahead!!! It was funny because Cookie was trying to make 40 key bowls in two days, which he couldn't do without the help of a couple of sixth graders. He made them elf costumes, and practically turned himself into Santa Clause!!! I tell you that this is a must watch episode! This episode should be on tv more often, because this could possibly attract viewers... Anyways, Ned finds some autographed shoes that he wants, but Moze won't let him have them until she finds her puppy bear doll that she lost two years ago.
  • In Art class, ned finds himself apparently drawing a naked lady, whom people laugh and mock at. Ned however, says its just a bunch of Squiggly lines. IN Lost and found, Ned finds a pair of cool sneakers that he really wants, but Moze finds

This episode was really good. Espacially in Lost and found when Moze and Ned fight over the Saneakers, Moze trying to find the owner, and Ned trying to keep them for himself. I liked it because it sort of showed how Ned and Moze's friendship is unbreakable. And they both even say that they thing they're friendship could go through anything. Yeah, and Cowboy cookie in Lost and Found was just plain hillarious. Cookie has to be one of the funniest characters on the show! The whole show is just wonderful, to me. And Moze, Ned and Cookie together is just plain funny!
  • Art Class-Art Class is in debt;Ned creates a Orange Naked Lady painting,Moze takes photos and Cookie tries to create holiday gifts even though Art is being canceled. Lost and Found:Ned discovers a pair of shoes in the lost and found box.

Nick may have had some qualms about airing this episode according to a rumor, but I'm very glad they aired it. The Orange Naked Lady (although never seen) still provides many funny gags.Cookie's attempt to get the kids to make key bowls made me laugh as well, just because of the sheer absurdity of it. Funny, but the channel that fears saying the word "die" have no fear of the reaction to this? It's all in good fun,though. Lost & Found annoyed me a tiny bit more, but it was still funny to see Moze's Puppy-Bear and her attempt to keep Ned away from the sneakers. Cookie at the end? FUNNY!
  • A little weird, Teenick took a risk . . . a big one.

Art Class, unlike, Lost & Found, was kinda weird, and inappropriate. One, which was the main reason, is that, why would Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide mention something about an orange naked lady? Why couldn't it be something funny and humorous like a monkey filling his mouth with pie, or a squirrel doing the hip hop tango? And then how is showed Missy putting her finger directly up her nose. That was kinda gross. And, why would Mr. Wright put the painting of the orange naked lady up in the trophycase? On the other hand, lost and found was okay. Cookie loses an MP3 Player with a goofy, funny song on it. Cowboy Cookie!?! Then, isn't Moze to old for puppy bear, a stuffed toy? Then, even if it was just a pair of sneakers. They did look kinda cool. They were autographed, you know. But the weirdest part, a secret lair of Crubbs, OMG! How weird can James K. Polk Middle School get?