Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide

Bathrooms / Project Partners

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Sep 19, 2004 on Nickelodeon

• Bathrooms, Hottie List and Partners!

Careful and trust who you pick as your project partner, I might as not pick Seth since he'll just morange til he's orange. And the cilent girl, I don't think either. I'll have to sign be her partner. Ned, Cookie and Moze would be the best project partners ever! And Ill be cool in school, or school in cool (as I should say). Yes I want three lip kisses on the hottie list, and yes I mean the (HOTTIE aka H- O - T - T - I - E) List. And I have to go P! Yes that was funny.
  • The first appearance of the Hottie List!!

We start out in Guide to: Bathrooms where thanks to Loomer, Ned has to go through thinking about the whole "going into the girls bathroom at five years old" thing again. It doesn't last for long when Moze mentions the "Hottie List". The whatty list? The Hottie List. Its one of the walls in the girls bathroom stall where a girl lists a guy's name and other girls comment.

So one day, Moze adds Ned's name to the list.

The comments were: "Hottie!" (by Moze in different color marker) "Short", "Way Short" "Uses the girls restroom" and "Ask me in five years when he's taller" Thats not it though. Someone, or as we find out later, Some people kiss Ned's name three times. Or one time each. :P

In Project Partners, Moze, goes with the dumb, lazy, irresponsible partner. (Seth) She ends up having Loomer as a project partner and they do well together. Cookie loses their (Ned and Cookie's) baby doll for Life Science. Loomer gives it to them piece by piece until Moze agrees to be his partner. Great ep, in my opinion.
  • The second episode of the great hit series known as "Ned's Declassified" They battle bathrooms and project partners!

In this episode, we find out that Ned and Cookie never use the bathrooms at school. They go before they leave home, and wait until they get home. We also learn something about "The Hottie list" in the girls bathroom. Ned wants his name on the bathroom stall to see if girls like him. And Cookie gets stuck in the girls bathrrom. In the end, Ned finds out the a girl kissed his name on the stall three times and it wa the Huge Crew. And Cookie gets saved thanks to Moze and Gordy. In project Partners, Moze chooses Seth and doesn't do any of the work. But she eventually works it out.
  • I liked this episode. It is funny not so funny but fun.

I liked this episode. I like Moze because she has this attitude that makes her funny. Ned is always with his dream of dating Suzie and Cookie with his technology (I especially like when he prints things with his butt printer). I always like shows that make very funny unrealistic things but with real people. What is also funny about Ned's is the special effects. They do not try to hide that they are fake and sillyness of them makes them funny. I can not comment a lot about these episode because I have not seen it in a long time but I do remember the bathroom episode and it was really funny.
  • One of my favorite episodes!

This is one of my favorite episodes of the series. This is also the first episode that I ever saw. I thought it was funny how Ned accidentally went into the girls bathroom and now everyone makes fun of him for it, like Loomer and his gang putting a sign on the door saying 'Girls bathroom...and Ned' I also liked how Ned kept trying to prove his innocence. I liked the Project Partners episode better. I couldn't stop laughing when Cookie was having flashbacks about him and Ned taking care of the baby. I also liked the part where Loomer sent Ned and Cookie the note saying he would send the baby back in pieces if they didn't make Moze his project partner.
  • Not my favorite.

Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide,
    In this episode Cookie forgot to go the bathroom before him left home. Long story short he cant stand it and goes into the girls bathroom. Gordy the janitor helps him out. Next: Mose looks for a person to be her History partner for a project. Doesn't like the one she has. In the end all teh problems are solved.
  • This show is just really stinky and filthy and costly in my opinion!

This show is just really stinky and filthy and costly in my opinion! I feel like they really did a lot to put up this episode because the water is costly, and even though they added something it is just playing boring I'm starting to get distant with this show and I'm kinda feeling that I can't stand it anymore it is just playing bad!
  • "Project Partners" is sooooooo true and soooo funny!!

My favorite of the two is, of course, "project partners". When Moze has to choose a partner, she goes up to what looks like a wedding arch. There she has to choose from three different project partners: the first, which is the partner that will do all the work but will cling to you forever; the second, where you split all the work 50/50 and even have a good tiem while doing the project; or the third, the cute guy who won't do any of the work. I was laughing so hard when I saw that part! Mostly because it's happened to me!!

Another scene I loved from this episode was when Cookie and Ned lost the baby. I loved it when Cookie and Ned started to remember the good times with their baby. So funny!