Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide

Cheaters / Bullies

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Feb 12, 2005 on Nickelodeon

• Cheaters: okay, I guess; Bullies: RUN, now!

The Cheaters episode was okay I guess. It shows something that happens to all of us. But Bullies, was like, *runs for life* SCARY! I mean, the way Ned started doing all those moves, (what were they? Karate or Kung Fu?) But anyway, I was freaked out, and wanted to change the channel but I decided to watch the whole episode. We find out Moze is a bully. No surprise there, :D Ha ha, I'm funny.. Ned in te trash can was funny, yet weird and how he looked once he trying to scare Loomer - UGH! Just, like, fainting of uglyness. We learn Loomer is about a foot taller than Ned. (EXAMPLE: Ned stands up on one-foot high bench and only equals up to the size of Loomer) This episode was average, nothing important happened. *yawn*
  • I'm too tired to write a complete summary. I'll just say it was another great installment. End of story.

Why do some people in the world cheat? I mean, it's no good, why do it? But I guess Bitsy just wanted to continue on the Honor Roll so much, she just had to cheat of Moze's paper. And at least Ned didn't really cheat, he was just thinking about cheating. And poor, innocent, Cookie. Every teacher thought Cookie was using technology to cheat on tests and assignments. How rude! All he uses his technology for is to study and practice for tests, and try to help people. (But usually he doesn't help them) Bullies, was kinda weird. Ned dressed up all freaky and tried to scare Loomer!?! What's up with that!?! Also, at the end of the episode, Ned was accused of bullying Loomer! And Loomer just sat there all innocent looking, like he was just a little angel!!
  • For me it is a safe episode!!!!!

For me it is a safe episode!!!!! Well it is enjoying but you know when you see this it is like you are watching the same thing again and again I mean will we ever know if Ned has parents? It is just playing boring and by the way results realy may vary because none of them really work!