Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide

Class Clown / Music Class

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM May 06, 2006 on Nickelodeon

• This episode is one of my favorites!

Music Class and Class Clown are two of my favorite episodes of NDSSG. In Music Class, Ned really wants to become a rock star but has to pass practicing guitar scales first. This episode actually got into liking Everclear. And I thought it was funny, especially the beginning when Mr. Gibson is all, "This isn't Rock and Roll Fantasy Class. This is Music Instruction," or something like that. And in Class Clown, the trio is looking for a new class clown because the old one moved away and the school is getting depressing. Ned tries at first but he's telling really bad jokes. Then Cookie tries out his "laughmaster" but Sweeney catches him and Cookie gets Detention. Then later in the episode, Backpack Boy wins a Class Clown audition of some sort but he gets shut down by Crubbs when BPB pulls out a Crubbs figurine. But then the dude played by Lil JJ starts telling jokes during a torture ceremony of some kind. Then the jokes get better and he eventually becomes the new class clown probably forever! Overall, this episode of NDSSG goes back a long way for me. 10/10.