Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide

Crushes / Dances

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Oct 10, 2004 on Nickelodeon

• CRUSHES : Ned has a crush on Suzie, Coconut Head follows Moze around and she thinks he wants to ask her out, and Cookie creates a 'Perfect Match' program. DANCES : Ned tries his best to get a date with Suzie at the school dance.

This was an okay episode. I thought after Ned and Suzie were dancing, maybe Suzie would fall for Ned. But I guess not, well, not until the third season anyway. The 'Crushes' episode and 'Dances' episode both were on the same topic, as somebody mentioned, so, I would think they should have made this episode called, 'Crushes and Dances', instead of one half being Crushes and the other being Dances. Remember in 'Crushes' how Backpack Boy had a crush on Claire? That was funny. And how the Huge Crew all had a crush on Ned? That was hilarious. I've never had THREE girls crushing on me at the same time, so I don't know the way Ned felt, but who cares, anyway? But on the other hand, when Cookie was searching for his perfect match, it was so side-splitting! First it was Lisa Zemo, then the school nurse, and then the huskie. This was a good episode, I mean, another great installment.