Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide

Double Dating / The Last Day

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Jun 03, 2006 on Nickelodeon

• Another standout episode...

Ned's wanted to go out with Suzie since the beginning, but when that finally comes, he ends up kissing Moze instead of Suzie and that leads to some trouble for the two of them. Later, Ned and Moze try to find a way to explain to Suzie who, to their surprise, already knows about their kiss.

This is another of the few episodes I actually remember watching from this show and I rememer thinking it was pretty funny. Everyone can relate to the last day of school and how it seems to drag on forever as they wait for that bell to freedom to ring.
  • totally awesome.

Ned went with Suzie to the dance. but Ned accidentally ate chilli and got a really bad tummy ache. the last prt where he comes back from the toilet, he immedaitely kissed Suzie. But because of the red dress, same hair curly colour, Ned couldnt differentiate, so in the end he kissed MOZE!
    Finally, my Ned+Moze dream came true. i so loved that moment. it is so awesome. the funniest prt was when Ned showed his face expression when he kissed Moze and Moze was pointing awkwardly saying that Suzie was over there. Hilarious!
    Last day of school follows up. i loved the 'song' that they sang during the strt of the episode. where Ned and Moze wanted to admit to Suzie that they kissed. At the ending, Moze and Ned kissed again 'cos they didnt feel anything. And Cookie interupted. In all, GREAT episode!
  • Ned gets into gastric problems at a dance, but his problems are just beginning...

Ned asks Suzie out on a double date and she finally accepts, but now he has to find Moze a date. This leads to an unexpected surprise Ned and Moze have to hide from Suzie. One of the best episodes of the series.

~~~Double Dating~~~

Ned wants to ask Suzie to a school dance, but is afraid of being rejected again. Moze suggests a double date to alleviate some of the pressure. Ned thinks it's a great idea, and Suzie agrees to the date, but there's one problem: Ned now has to find a date for Moze.

Cookie wants to ask Vanessa to the dance, so there's only one offer: Jock Goldman. Ned, Moze, and Cookie don't like Jock, but Jock says he is truly sorry for what he did before (in "Upperclassmen") and will do anything to prove it. So the three of them strap Jock to a lie detector. He passes, so the double date is on.

Vanessa says "no" to Cookie. Lisa asks Cookie to the dance, complete with a formal petition from Claire, and Cookie accepts. However, Vanessa changes her mind and also says "yes" to a date. Ned and Moze happen to see what went on and remind Cookie he can't date Lisa and Vanessa at the same time. They leave Cookie to bail himself out of his mess.

At the dance, Ned and Moze are already there when Suzie and Jock arrive. Coincidently, and very importantly, Suzie is dressed just like Moze. The dance has an international theme, and they head inside to the China room for food. Meanwhile, Vanessa is outside waiting for Cookie, but Cookie is inside with Lisa. He seats Lisa by a window and runs off to meet Vanessa. (Yes, Cookie's plan is doomed to fail.) Finally, the scene ends with Suzie telling Moze she might let Ned kiss her, which causes Moze to spit out her drink.

While Cookie is taking Vanessa to the Paris room, Ned is about to head into disaster of his own. Moze had already warned Ned to avoid spicy foods, but that is exactly what the four of them are eating. The effect is immediate, and when Suzie suggests that they go to the Brazil room to dance, Ned is forced to go to the washroom instead.

Cookie runs back to the China room for Lisa, and rummages some leftovers. He gives Lisa the food pretending he had to line up forever for it, then pretends to go get soya sauce. Instead, he runs back to the Paris room.

In the Brazil room, Suzie and Jock are dancing, when Ned throws a grape at Moze. Moze finds Ned in a plant and Ned explains his upset stomach problem. Moze tells Ned Suzie wants a kiss tonight. Ned tries, but is forced to run to the washroom again. He runs past Cookie, who is in trouble now that both Lisa and Vanessa want to go to the Brazil room to dance.

Jock and Suzie are discussing how their respective dates are nowhere to be found, and how Ned and Moze accidentally became "class couple". Cookie intentionally spills fruit punch on himself upon arriving at the Brazil room and runs off, trying to avoid being caught with two dates. Cookie runs into Moze, who gives him some tips and sends him back to the dance floor. Meanwhile Ned's stomach is proving to be a real problem, so Moze decides to call in Nurse Hunsucker.

Cookie tries Moze's tips, but gets caught anyway and ends up dateless. However, he eventually wins Lisa back and they dance. Meanwhile, Nurse Hunsucker arrives with a glass of Pepto-Bitsmol (or similar), and barges into the boys' room. Ned feels a lot better after drinking the mixture, and charges back to the dance floor to kiss Suzie.

However, in Ned's rush to kiss Suzie, he spins Moze around and kisses her instead. Jock sees this and thinks Moze was using him to get to Ned, like he once used her to get to Amy, and leaves the dance. Suzie, however, doesn't, and simply asks them if everything is okay. They're not, and before long Ned finds himself running to the washroom again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~The Last Day~~~

The Last Day of school is here, and everyone is celebrating. Even the bullies are being nice today. But despite all the song and dance (a Grease parody), one kid at Polk is not having a great time: Ned. How will last night (the dance) affect him, Suzie, and Moze? Ned spots Suzie and Moze walking toward him and flees.

Ned manages to hide long enough to give his last day tips, and get his yearbook signed by Loomer (who defaces the "class couple" page). However, Suzie and Moze close in on him again, and he gets Cookie to get Moze somewhere else. Suzie tells Ned she knows about... Ned getting the runs last night. He is relieved, at least for now, but Suzie's facial expression as he walks away seem to suggest something.

Ned runs into Gordy, who is in a state of weasel-induced insanity and runs off. He then meets Cookie again, who also knows about last night's kiss. Ned tells Cookie he has a plan.

However, the plan turns out to be a terrible one, as Moze points out. Moze tells Ned that since it was a complete accident, he should be honest with Suzie and tell her the truth. Ned says the same thing, but in the end they both decide to say nothing and remain calm. However, this proves difficult, as they both freak out and run away when Suzie runs into them.

Cookie gives Gordy his Tunnel-Bot to help him catch the Weasel, but it malfunctions right away. Gordy decides to catch the weasel himself, but immediately hurts himself trying. He also ignores the fact the the Tunnel-Bot is now terrorizing the school. It has now stolen Crubbs' hat and is now in the cafeteria.

Ned and Moze are having lunch when Suzie stops by with chocolate kisses. She offers Ned some, but Ned accidentally takes one from Moze instead. When Suzie tells him, he assumes she is talking about last night and Ned and Moze both start freaking out until Suzie tells them to calm down over the chocolate and they both realize they misinterpreted what Suzie said. Meanwhile, Cookie is still chasing the Tunnel-Bot when he hears Crubbs yelling for help. He runs to the office to find Crubbs on his desk with the Tunnel-Bot buzzing around him.

Moze returns to her locker to find Mr. Chopsaw, who is taking pictures of her wooden locker door. Moze tells Chopsaw of her problem (using analogies to wood), and Chopsaw tells her that she should tell Suzie before she finds out from someone else. Ned seeks his own adviser on the issue, Gordy, who is in the middle of one of his crazy plans, which for some reason involved a chipmunk costume. Gordy effectively tells Ned the same thing as Chopsaw tells Moze.

So both now wanting to tell Suzie the truth, Ned and Moze fight the entire way, trying to stop the other from blabbing first. However, it turns out Suzie already knew. She tells them she was testing their trustworthiness, and they both pass.

So with the crisis over, Ned and Moze are finally ready to enjoy the last day of school, but they soon run into the Tunnel-Bot, which starts chasing them. The Tunnel-Bot finds its way into the path of the Weasel, which Gordy has finally caught, but Gordy is forced to free the Weasel and ends up getting mauled himself. However, the Tunnel-Bot finally grinds to a halt. Gordy is alright, but immediately gets injured again when the bell rings and he gets caught in the stampede for the buses.

As Ned and Moze board the bus, they start talking about how they let the kiss ruin their entire last day. They claim that they didn't feel a thing, and Ned says they wouldn't even if they did it again. Which... they do. Apparently they did feel something, because when Cookie comes and sits between them, they just stare ahead with stunned looks on their faces.

While it's not apparent yet, this marks the turning point of the series. Ned will eventually have to choose between Suzie and Moze, and this episode sets up everything that leads to this future dilemma. It is thus the most important episode of the series.
  • I'm a big Ned/Suzie fan, but . .

. . I did enjoy this episode very much. The plot was so very good. Ned finally gets a date with my, sorry, I mean, HIS dream girl, Suzie Cra . . *drool* Crabgrass. It was so awesome. Though, sadly, he didn't really kiss Suzie at the dance when he really was this close - wait, you can't see my fingers, so you don't know how close I'm talking about, but his lips were like, an inch away from Suzie's and he blew it because he ate too spicy food, and had the runs, which ruined his whole date with Suzie. Then, when he felt much better, he kissed MOZE instead of SUZIE!! Ugh! That was painful to watch! Boo, hoo! That was sad. But it was nice how Suzie was understanding in The Last Day and from there, Ned and Suzie's relationship began to go uphill from there. This episode was so awesome.
  • ned and moze kissed

this episode is so awesome ned finaly asks out suzie and tell her that it is a double date with mize and jock and cookie has 2 dates that night and is thinking of excuses so that his two dates won,t find out. ned gets the runs and moze calls the school nurse and gives him a drink. and ned and moze kissed who he thought was suzie. moze and ned try to tell suzie but thought it would ruin there relationship with her but find out that she already knows. at the end of the episode they kiss again.
  • Funny episode.

Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide,
    In this episode Ned asks out Susie she says yes. Ned and Susie go on a date with Moze and some other boy. Moze and Susie have the same dress on. Ned eats something spicey which makes him not feel well. The nurse gives something to Ned. Now that Ned feels confident he goes up to Susie and his her. NOT He kisses Moze instead. The nex episode Ned is afraid to tell Susie the truth. In the end they all make up and Ned and Moze kiss agian.
  • ned's rocks

I absolulty love this episode. I am a Ned and Moze shipper. I can not believe they kissed, twice! I just wish Suzie would hurry up and move and Ned and Moze could be together. It is destiny. The lunch lady told Ned that the girl he kisses at the school dance is his true love. And then it turned out to be Jennifer. How I wish the new episodes would hurry up and come on. I bored of watching reruns, unless it it this episode. Then I watch it two times that day. Well I gotta run now. BYE!
  • The grandest episode of the season!!!!

The creators should of made this a long, two-hour season finale - it was so good!!! And we just had to wait to next season!!! For over three months!!! How could I wait that long!?! But, I actually thought Ned was going to finally kiss Suzie and start a nice relationship. But NO!! Moze and Suzie just had to dress in the same outfit, and Ned just had to kiss Moze, and Ned and Moze just had to secretly like it! I've said before how Ned and Suzie make the perfect couple, now I finally think Ned and Moze will probably hook up. Go figure. For some reason, I don't think Ned and Moze make 'the perfect couple'. But, oh well.
  • this episode was all about ned moze and suzie. they all went to the around the world dance and suzie and moze wore the same thing so ned kissed moze instead of suzie. they kiss 3 times in these episodes.

This was the episode that i was waiting for!!! i loved it. they kissed a total of three timess!! once in the bloopers and twice in the episode. i hope that moze and ned get together now more than ever they really are great couple . a great part of the episode that i really loved was when moze, ned and suzie were at lunch and she saked them for kisses and hned took moze's kiss. too funny i really thaught this was a wonderful episodeeee even if u didn't watch the series you could enjoy it <333

Ashh <33
  • This is a really good episode!

In the part of the episode called Double Dating Ned and Suzie and Moze and Jock Bitterman go on a double date. Cookie goes on a date with Lisa Zemo and Vanessa at the same time and tries to keep them separated. Suzie and Moze end up wearing the same exact outfit. Ned turns Moze around thinking that she was Suzie and kisses her. Lisa and Vanessa find out that Cookie was on a date with both of them.
    In the part of the episode called The Last Day Moze and Ned try to find the best way to tell Suzie about the kiss. Cookie's invention goes crazy all around the school. Gordy catches the weasel, but lets him go free when Cookie's machine almost killed him. In the end when Ned and Moze are trying to tell Suzie about the kiss they found out that Jock Bitterman had already told her and she was ok with it. Ned and Moze said that the kiss didn't mean anything and they could do it again and it still wouldn't nean anything. So they kissed again in the back of the bus and acted all funny.
  • This is a definate favorite!

This episode is a definate favorite! In this episode, Moze, Susie, Ned and Jock Goldman, double date at a schooldance. Susie and Moze end up wearing the exact same thing. When both their backs are turned, Ned goes up to Moze, thinking its Susie. (Can't really tell with the clothes right?) Ned and Moze kiss. In the next episode, the last day, Ned and Moze are nervous wrecks incase Susie finds out. Susie knew all along and was fine with it. At the very end, they're on the bus saying "If it happened again, it wouldn't mean anything." So, they kiss again. They're all nervous. Like it meant something. Cookie ends it with 'who knows what'll happen next year?' i'm sure lots are eager to find out! A very romantic episode.
  • this show is about ned bigby a 13 year old kid giving school tips to himself and friends!him and his 2 best friends,moze(next door neighbor)and cookie!in school they deal with bullies,jocks,preps and everything else!

i loved this episode !it was so interseting espically in the double dating episode!i loved how ned and moze kissed not ned and suzie!it was so funny how ned mistaked moze for suzie!the last day of school episode was pretty funny!espically how ned and moze were trying to avoid each other!hilarious!i always watch the repeats of this epsiode!i think this is my favorite ned's declassified episode by far!cookie was also pretty funny in this episode when he got 2 dates to the dance,one with vanessa and sniffling Lisa!i like lisa better than vanessa!this show rocks!wathc anytime you can!whoo hoo!yeah!Love it!
  • i think the idea of the episode has been done too much on other shows

ned,moze,suzie and that other guy go on a double date and suzie tells moze that she wants ned to kiss her but ned gets the runs and spends all night in the bathroom , but when moze tells him he hurrys up and tries to kiss her but because moze and suzie are wering the same outfits he kisses moze instead. at the end of the episode ned and mose start to wonder if they are more then just friends.

to tell you the truth i thought the episode was kindof clich\\\'e and overdone. many other shows have done somthing like this like zoey 101 and lizzie mguire. i\\\'ve also seen it on other shows where people start to become more then just friends so i think it was kinda unorignal

• ned and suzie go on a double date with moze and Jock bittermen (or is it goldmen)

I'm really strating to like this show, and these episodes were great, really funnyy romantic and cute. My only problem was with Moze asking Jock, why didn't she ask seth, aren't they technically going out? or did they break up in some episode I forgot about. Loved that Gordey finally caught the weasel, though with the killer robot, he could have just lifted the weasel out of harms way, and in all the confusion, the weasel escapes. Glad ned and Suzie are finally together, at least for a while, there was obvious hinting toward a Ned and Moze dynamic next season. COuld be interesting, but I don't really see it yet
  • Ned goes on a date and out of nervousness, gets the runs and poops in his undies!

Ned asks susie on a date to double date with Moze and Jock Goldman, but they go to eat spicy food and ned gets the runs! He goes to mozer and she asks him wheather his problem is kiss nervous or doo doos in the pants. Ned says its doo doos. He goes to the bathroom and only needs to poop when nervous. He accidently kisses moze and when susie sees, he gets nerovus and poops ALL OVER his clean jeans! In the end, it zooms in on his jeans back and you can see the brown in his underpants! On the last day, susie tells ned its normal to poop in your pants from time to time! If you agree that he prolly pooped in his pants, post it in the forum! Also, did cookie pee in his pants in the guide to bathrooms episode and why didnt either of them change thier undies after thier accidents?
  • My absoulute favorite from the entire series!

I missed the first half of the first episode, but I started watching right when Moze told Ned not to let anything get him nervous, and that Susie wanted Ned to kiss her. From the first time I saw the commercial for it, I expected something to happen between Ned and Moze. Ned\'s getting \'the runs\' didn\'t really upset me, but it did annoy me a little. It would\'ve upset me more if there wasn\'t the Naruto reference. It was cute how Moze wouldn\'t leave from in front of the bathroom until Nurse Hunsuckle forced her to. I could tell Susie was on the dance floor with Jock, and that Moze was at the punch bowl, but it was very well done and Moze\'s eyes were huge after Ned kissed her, but there was a sweet look of happiness on her face after Ned ran away. Either way, a great episode.

If I loved the first one, I adored the second one. Ned\'s line, \"Unless last night you kissed your best friend instead of your girlfriend and are trying to make sure she doesn\'t fine out!\", was well said/scripted and sounds exactly like something a seventh grader would say. The thing about the candy kisses at lunch was awesome, especially because Moze seemed jealous that Ned wanted Susie\'s kisses and not Ned\'s, and Susie thought that they were arguing over pieces of chocolate, that was hilarious. I adored the scene on the bus as well, where Moze and Ned kiss again to try to prove that they wouldn\'t feel anything. It was obvious that they did, though, from the looks on their faces and the blushing. I loved this episode, as I said before, and I give it a 9.5 because I didn\'t see the first half of Double Dating. It would\'ve been a ten if I had!
  • I...loved...this...episode. It had an awesome, witty, funny plotline, and being a Ned/Moze supporter, I LOVED the ending!

Let\'s overview. Boy likes girl, but boy accidentally kisses best friend and tries to find a way to tell girl. That\'s one of the main reasons I loved it: it wasn\'t redone. This was an awesome, unique idea. I also loved the fact that it was subtle that Ned and Moze were beginning to become \"more than just friends\". It got the point across easily and perfectly. It was really cute how they were talking about how it meant nothing, and then they even kissed again!!! Then you could obviously tell (by their blushing and confused yet revealing expressions) that yes, it did mean something. There was nothing I didn\'t like about this episode...and I really hope they expand on the N/M relationship. Now I can't wait for the third season!!!!!

Okay, I had ONE problem with it: "the runs". I thought that was kinda gross and unnessesary, and they probably could have come up with a better option to keep Ned and Suzie away from each other. I've ignored this, though, knowing that there are guys who watch this show and who like that kind of humor (even if I'm not one of them).

All-in-all I loved this eppi. Ned and Moze has to be one of the cutest and funniest couples I've ever seen. They're just so nervous about the concept even if it keeps popping up around them. It's just really sweet. Taking away one point for the "runs" gag, this eppi deserves an almost-perfect 9.9! :)
  • This episode showed soo much Ned/Mose in it!! I loved it!!

This episode was hysterical!!! I could not stop laughing from beginning to end.

It first starts out with Ned asking Suzie out on a double day with Moze and her date. (it was that one 8th grader in the "Upper Classmen" episode) It turns out that Ned gets the 'runs' while on their date. That was soo funny!!! Ned ends up avoiding Suzie (for obvious reasons) and they end up unhappy. But at the end, Ned goes to kiss Suzie, but it was Moze and he didn't know it. So they KISS!!! I was cracking up!!!

The next day, it is the last day of school. They are so excited and do a "Grease" tribute in it. Ned and Moze are afraid to confront Suzie about their kiss that they had the night before. Eventually they do and all is great. At the end, Ned and Moze talk about how their kiss meant nothing. But they end up kissing AGAIN!!! LOL!! this is definitely leading into a possible relationship between Ned and Moze and they don't even realize it.

I can't wait for the next season! I really hope that Ned and Moze somehow hook up or something close to that. hehe!
  • Very, very good. Ned and Moze should be a very interesting new addition to next season, which I can't wait for now.

This episode was awesomly amazing and very entertaining. I must admit that at first, I wasn't quite sure what to think of this new out-of-no where Ned and Moze thing, because it sort-of bothers me that on all shows, boys and girls can't just stay friends without liking each other before long. However, I really think Ned and Moze's relationship will be funny to watch unfold, and in the end they'll be cute together. So, I do approve. Although... it is also kinda dissapointing that things finally went right with Suzie, and now Ned is becoming distracted.
    I cannot wait for next season now, but I'm guessing Nick won't start the show back up again until the fall, so it can be around when school starts again.
    Until then, a fond farewell and I remain a loyal fan to the show!
  • I liked this episode a lot. It proves Ned and Moze have feelings for each other.

It all started when Ned asked Suzie on a double date with Moze and Jock. Later on Ned had some bad gas and when he came out of the bathroom, he yelled "Suzie" but kissed Moze instead. Then later on they tryto tell Suzie what happens but she already knew. Like I said before, I like this episode a lot.
  • It was awesome ! The proof that Ned/Moze will happen.

Okay, this episode there were a lot of cute moments for Ned/Moze fans. Joke for a thought that Moze was dating him to make Ned jealous, because she was always w/ Ned. At the end of the first epi. Ned kissed Moze thinking it was Susie. They said it was " Accidental". But we can see that they liked it. Duting lunch, in the second episode, Susie offered them chocolate Kisses. Ned and Moze started to argue about it. Ned said something like he didn't want Moze's kisses, but Susie's, and that they were better. Moze said that her's were as good as Susie's. They were actually talking their kiss last night. At the end of the episode they told Susie the truth. In the back of the bus, they wanted to kiss agin to prove that it din't mean anything, but after they kissed, they realised that it DID mean something. The cutest part was when the credits showed. They were goofing around, but it looked like they were really making-out. It was so cute !
  • I really enjoyed it, but I thought their usual classic comedy was compromised.

I really enjoyed this episode. I have to admit, I had my doubts about Ned and Moze. They're one set of best friends on TV that I actually have trouble imagining together. Overall, though, I loved the plot and thought it was a great way to end the season and set up the final one.

I thought that the kiss set up was handled very well. The fact that Moze and Susie's hairstyles and dresses matched perfectly made the kiss look realistically accidental; if it was done any other way, I think it would've come across as very fake. I also loved that Ned and Moze kissed again on the bus, showed signs of sparks, and had Cookie sit smack down in the middle of them.

The only problem that I had with this episode was the running gag with "the runs". As I said in my summary, this show has set a standard for its clever and classic comedy, and I felt that this gag compromised its quality. They could've found another way to keep Ned away from Susie and still make it funny.

Overall, an excellant episode. I'm looking forward to the final season and what's going to happen with Moze, Ned, Susie, Cookie and Lisa. Can't wait!
  • Final Episode of the season very sweet and hilarious i loved this episode it was so funny i couldn't stop laughing i've always wanted Ned and Moze to get together so i loved this episodeThe only thing that stinks is that i'll have to wait until fall to se

happens.Ned finally gets Suzie to go on a double date with him and Moze and her date Jock Bitterman but Ned gets the runs and comes back from the bathroom and thinks that Moze is dancing with jock on the dance floor so he thinks Suzie's at the punchbowl so he spins her around and kisses her but when he opens his eyes he realizes that it's Moze and in the second part of the episode they kiss at the back of the bus again to prove that it didn't mean anything but you can tell that it did perfect.
  • that was the sweetest,cutest,most wornderful epioside ever

i loved this episide it was so funnyespecillythe "kisses" part in the cafe.The best part were ned and mose actully kissing the dance floor kiss was longer (i have no clue how i know this)Omg and cookie and zemo and vennassa pst that was funny cookioe trying to dance with both of thm that was funny.And gordy finnaly caught the weasel but let uit go so it wouldn't get hurt bye the robot which was so cute.The funniest part was when the nurse came in when ned had the runs.Another funny part was the jock goldman lie ditector part.i loved the last day of school song i laughed my head off.in would have rated this episide way over 10 it was my favotriet of the season but then agian i missed 3 episides.i think i better stop

• Ned finally asks Suzie on a date, and makes it so they double date with Moze, and a jock she dated before, so he won't be quite as nervous. Season finale!! *Major Spoiler Alert*

In the first part of this episode, Ned finally gets up the courage to ask Suzie to the Around the World Dance, but to ease the pressure, he asks Moze to double date with him and Suzie. Cookie asks Vanessa to go to the dance with him but she says no, and Lisa asks him and he agrees to go with her. Then after Lisa goes to class, Vanessa comes back and says she changed her mind and she’ll go with Cookie, so Cookie ends up going with Vanessa AND Lisa.

At the dance, weird as it is, Moze and Suzie wore the exact same dress, they even did their hair the same way. And even though Moze warned him not to, Ned eats spicy food and he ends up with the runs all night long. So Bitterman (Moze’s date) starts to think that Moze is just dating him to make Ned jealous, because she’s been trying to help Ned with his problems with the runs. She even calls the nurse who comes in with a special concoction to help him, and she sends Moze back to the dance.

After Ned gets better, he returns to the dance. When he walks into the dance, he thinks Moze is dancing with Bitterman, and sees Suzie over by the punch. So he walks over to her, and without looking he turns her around and kisses her…only to realize that it is actually Moze that he just kissed! And Moze then tells him that Suzie is on the dance floor dancing with Bitterman.

In the second part of the episode Ned is trying to find a way to tell Suzie that he kissed Moze. Throughout the episode Ned and Moze a very uncomfortable around each other and with talking about what happened the previous night. Cookie is cleaning out his locker when Gordy comes along and tries to use his battle bot to get the weasel that’s been in the school for over a year. But he ends up breaking the controller, and the robot goes on a rampage. At the end of the day, Moze and Ned both decide that they want to tell Suzie what happened, just to find out that she already knew, and that she was just testing their friendship to see if they would tell her the truth.

When they are leaving from school, Moze and Ned get on the bus, and begin talking about the kiss and that it didn’t mean anything. And when they sit down on the back seat they say that it didn’t affect either of them and that it wouldn’t matter if they did it again. And then they kiss…again! And even though they say that it didn’t mean anything to either of them you can tell that it did, just by the looks on their faces.

This episode was awesome, and a perfect example as to why I watch this show every Saturday. It was a really good character, and friendship development episode. And being that I’m a big Ned/Moze shipper, and they kissed twice, this episode was a Totally Fricken Wicked Awesome eppie. Absolutely awesome, and it made for a great season finale, some answers to some questions, with just enough of a cliffie to make you come back next season. Loved it!
  • Ned Dates Suzie, ends up Kissing Moze and hilarity ensues!

The second season ender for "Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide" brought some not unexpected turns to our favorite middle schoolers.
    Suzie and Ned go to the final school dance with one another, with Moze and her date. At the dance Ned and Moze kiss. This entire segament is a set up to the next story "Last Day". Basically the two (Ned and Moze) agonize over whether or not to tell Suzie about the kiss.
    Some people might claim that they jumped the shark with this one (the ending segment) but i'm just happy that they have started to age these kids, not leaving them forever in grade 7.
    Here's to a season 3 with Cookie, Moze and Ned off to the second floor....grade 8.
  • Ned takes Suzie to the dance, ends up kissing Moze, and has to deal with it!

Ned goes to the dance with Suzie, but Moze and Suzie wear the same dress, so Ned kisses Moze thinking it's Suzie, and the next day they have to figure out what to do about the kiss. At the end of the last day, they kiss again, which means to me that they do like each other as more than friends.
  • Ned Bigby finally convinces Suzie to go on a double date with him and Moze. Ned end\\\'s up accidentally kissing Moze and they must find a way of dealing with it on the last day of school.

This episode was great in my opinion. It had Ned\\\'s first date with Suzie, in which she wore the same dress as Moze. Ned in a desperate attempt to have his first kiss with Suzie accidentally confuses her Moze for her and ends up kissing her instead. This leads to them trying thier best to cover it up while still having a good time on the last day of school. Cookie on the other hand took both Lisa Zemo and the other girl hes had a crush on(can\\\'t remember her name :p) to the dance. This ended up making him try desperately to please both girls at once. Overall a very good episode with a few untold and unexpected (for some) ending to episode. It was one of my all-time favorite episodes for this show.