Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide

Emergency Drills / Late Bus

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Unknown on Nickelodeon

• Emergency drills and waiting for the bus can be annoying. ANd so can this episode!

I just recently saw this episode and I was completely shocked at how lame this one was. I was even more shocked that this was the season finale.

Emergency Drills: THis had more of a crazy humor but still doesnt rank close to other episodes that were "crazy". THe teachers have gone insane with shoving drills down the kids throats. SOme drills I have heard of but a bear drill, come on. That was just stupid. Anyway these drills keep interupting Neds attempts to ask Suzie out. Cookie wants a safe and easy way to get out of the school in case of an emergency. I found his part in the episode to be the best. Well actually anyone with GOrdy is certain to rank higher in my eye. GOrdy decides to hammer through walls and jackhammer the floors, all while the drills are going on. I feel Cookies concern. My school moves like they have concrete blocks on their feet instead actually trying to pretend something real is happening. I would like an easy escape route. All of Neds attempts fail, big shock there. All three of them get locked in the emergency closet and Ned misses his chance with SUzie at the party. THis event carries over.

THe Late Bus: WOw what happened with this episode. HAd so much potential but this episode was so bad it pulled the other episode down into the flames. THe school bus has broken down and they have to wait for the replacement. YOu would think fun hijinx would occur but no. We get a lame tour headed by Cookie, which includes a trip to see the teachers rapping. OK that was funny and this proves that Romeo cant act. Glad I never watched his show, could he try to put some effort into what he was given. Anyway Ned wants to get SUzie to go on a date with him and Lumar wants Moze. Ned strikes a deal with Lumar to get Moze and in trade Lumar wont bully him. We all knew what was going to happen. Ned trains Lumar in how to be a nice guy. He does look good all spiffy but Lumar gets a date with SUzie. NEd is furious and Moze is impressed with Lumar. THe replacement bus breaks down and they have to wait longer.

Yeah very disappointed with this episode. I hardly laughed, not even a chuckle. SOemthing must have happened to the writers because this didnt seem like them at all.