Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide

Failing / Tutors

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM May 13, 2006 on Nickelodeon

• I swear, Timmy Toot-Toot is Mr. Methane's son!

With all the fart jokes in the Tutors episode, that would have to be my favorite episode in all of Season 2! Timmy Toot-Toot may as well be the son of Mr. Methane, the world's only performing flatulist! I mean, how can Timmy Toot-Toot eat two whole cans of beans and hold in all of his farts until their presentation? And when he explodes, almost killing everyone in Polk with his fart stench, what does he have to say for himself? "Awesome!" Just like this episode! I also like when Mr. Wright tells Cookie "When life gives you lemons, make I LOVE when Cookie thinks it means that when life gives him Timmy Toot-Toot, he should make farting! 10/10, would definitely recommend!
  • Barbara Jean steals the show!

The second season is not as good as the first, but this episode REALLY shines!
    Barbara Jean from Reba appears in this episode as the Guidance Counselor, and she is HILLARIOUS!!!
    Goth counselor is my fave! "Magic Pyramid, will i smash you into pieces?...i guess it was wrong!" SMASH!!!
    Magic Pyramid!haha! i gotta go find my Magic 8-Ball!
    And the cafeteria lady can also read CORN, not just beans.
    And that evil boy from 5th grade is back...as a leperchaun.
    F is for FARTS!...which alludes to the 2nd segment of this episode:
    And, is that the SAME Toot-Toot from Season 1? he REALLY got older! but, who can resist fart-humour??
  • Above Average episode.

Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide,
    Ned must pass each class in order to get to the 8th grade. Cookie must fail some classed to not skip a grade. Next:Ned also must pass science so mr.Sweeny makes ned get a tuor in the end though m.sweeny is his tutor. Yet they dont get down to work during that episode.
  • A froeshadowing episode

this episode being close to the season finale shows alot about wats going to happen in the season finale. its a funny and yet not so entertaining episode but if u like this show its good to see. the only thing i would say to do if u see this episode you must be able to hear it clearly, because if you do it\\\'ll reveal alot a very very important thing in the show. heres a clue hear what Ned and the lunchlady are talking about and here when he asks her to \\\"Read his corn!!!!!!!!!!\\\" this is very important.