Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide

First Day / Lockers

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Sep 12, 2004 on Nickelodeon

• Average pilot episode.

It was an okay beginning episode. The show would get better as it went along. Really I kind of thought Ned was kinda geeky and short for a bit. But at that point, I had no idea he would change. So I can't compare his characteristics from then and at the end of the show at that time, if you know what I mean.

So the first episode, we meet Ned, Moze and Cookie as they begin the first day of seventh grade. We find out they all promised to take the same electives with each other but Ned and Cookie find out Moze takes another elective instead. So then Ned and Cookie find out which class Moze chose, and put themselves in that class. In the end, there is only about 10 seconds left to confirm a spot in a class, and Ned and Cookie put themselves in a full class. The solution? They take one out and put them in. But the one they take out happens to be Moze. Uh oh. All that work for nothing. Ned and Cookie end up in Life Science - ugh. Moze ends up in Woodshop, which sounds cool. I'd like to be in woodshop, or at least try.

Lockers is okay. Ned gets the nickname "Fart Boy" when he locker neighbor is Timmy Toot Toot, the ferocious farter. Cookie gets in a jam when he is given one more chance to make it to gym class on time, dispite having a locker VERY far away. And Moze and Suzie compete for the best lockers to attract new friends that are girls. In the end, Moze builds her own wooden locker. Very creative.